[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey WAGIE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 12

File: NEETPILL.jpg (263KB, 720x764px) Image search: [Google]
NEETPILL.jpg
263KB, 720x764px
Why haven't you taken the NEETpill?
>>
File: dddd.jpg (147KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
dddd.jpg
147KB, 409x409px
>>37052611

NEET God here

*farts*
>>
File: Neet_hate.png (80KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
Neet_hate.png
80KB, 500x276px
no need to ragie... wagie
>>
Man I don't know what the fuck to do with my life right now cause I'm in uni and that picture is what goes through my mind every single day.

It's like a handful of really intelligent people managed to trick everyone else in the world into being slaves at will. Like a massive hypnosis going on.
>>
File: 1494894623870.jpg (400KB, 1200x950px) Image search: [Google]
1494894623870.jpg
400KB, 1200x950px
>>37052670
the only members of the workforce who can compare to NEETS are self-employed. Working so someone else can take 80% of the profits of your work is for cucks
>>
Some of us take pride in honest work OP. Something a NEET will never understand
>>
>>37052740

True! Self-employed are basically the evolved NEET. Fully in control of their hours and free time, they forge ahead as a higher tier of being.

Only thing above them is trustfund NEETs
>>
>>37052740
There's also the people who do cool things for a living. Like musicians.
>>
Eh? I get up at 6AM and hit the pool for an hour, then cruise into work for around 8AM, out again at 4.

I get up that early because fasted cardio is god mode for fitness, health, and feeling fucking amazing.

Also, I work for the government. Nice to give back to society, and if there's a profit being made from my efforts it's a long way abstracted from me.
>>
Because my work campus provides me free healthcare, an Olympic saline swimking pool, a gym, free personal trainers, dirt cheap food, 35 hour work week, free drinks and snacks, massage therapists, a personal office, adjustable standing desk, and free electric car charging.

And it's not a university.

That's why.
>>
>be 26
>7th year working at Walmart
>mom finally kicks me out because stepdad started getting really annoyed seeing his fat pasty-ass manchild son dragging his feet to the microwave every 2 hours.
>i sleep in my car in the Walmart parking lot now 'cause it's free
>literally just clock out and sit in my car, using the Burger King wifi to shitpost on /r9k/ or talk to myself
>walk 30 seconds to work in the morning to clock in
>i'm a fucking slave
>i thought i was smart
>but the truth is i just knew how to memorize a bunch of shit
>all the chads in community college had confidence to make connections and get better jobs than me
>tfw one cyborg who is nice to me has a wife and kid now
>three other coworkers sleep in the parking lot too
>tfw they're probably robots but too retarded to talk to them
>manager knows we sleep in the parking lot
>one night he just knocks on our windows and asks us to get back to work
>too retarded to understand that this is probably illegal but do it anyway

I need to off myself.
>>
File: tumblr_o2g7bffMso1v0pigno1_500.jpg (46KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2g7bffMso1v0pigno1_500.jpg
46KB, 450x300px
>>37052812
ahh it seems like Mr. Sheckelnose really tore you a new one again today huh wagie? You must be used to it though because you even apologized after.
>pic related
>>
>>37052812
>work for the government

I get contracted to fix your lazy mistakes, govcuck. For everything you do, you're behind the times by 20 years.
>>
>>37052611
Cos I have a sweet job and its actually really great with plenty of freedom.
>>
File: 1494627955975.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1494627955975.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>>37052853
thats pretty depressing wagie, why not become enlightened and go full NEET?
>>
File: 1494553572047.png (1MB, 1750x1921px) Image search: [Google]
1494553572047.png
1MB, 1750x1921px
Ragie wagies can't compete with the NEET
>>
>>37052670
>It's like a handful of really intelligent people managed to trick everyone else in the world into being slaves at will. Like a massive hypnosis going on.

A good portion of the people on this planet are completely under control by the global elites (you have to be extremely naive to think that someone isn't running this gig). They have a great understanding of human behaviour and employ social engineering tactics to herd the cattle.

They are conditioned in school to be worker drones, to be materialistic consumers so that companies will make profit, taught to think in black/white, and to shun anyone who doesn't abide by the system.

Of course, nobody cares about this thanks to a thing called supernormal stimuli. If you're giving a slave constant releases of chemicals that make him feel good then he isn't going to complain about being a slave.
>>
>>37052969
so what are the constant releases of chemicals for our society?
From what you say if we could avoid those chemicals then we would become enlightened, or at least be able to see clearer.
>>
>>37052756
>Honest Work
>Some of us take pride in meaningless platitudes as we attempt to rationalize our enslavement by the wage system.
>>
>>37052887
Lol and this has an effect on me how?
>>
File: 1494878964206.jpg (11KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494878964206.jpg
11KB, 300x250px
>>37052887
A wagie showing his ragie towards a fellow wagie. I guess Mr.Sheckelstein is really making you earn your sheckles this week.
>>
>>37052756
Good attempt at rationalization wagie, but that won't cut it for an enlightened NEET such as myself
>>
I've learned to enjoy my hour commute to and from work by listening to new music. It's an abstract kind of feel
>>
>>37053010
I'm talking about chemical releases in the brain such as dopamine.

E.g. Cheap, hyperprocessed food/drink laden with gigantic amounts of sugar and/or fat helps keeps the lower class in check.
>>
>>37053049
It's fun putting govcucks out of work using better processes. I've cost many a brainless government wagie a job by replacing them with automation. I get praised for it, and I actually do something good for the nation as opposed to the taxpayer funded brainlets who work there trying to pound round objects into square shaped holes.
>>
>>37053010
Not him but there's a bunch. For example, you turn on the TV, see a bunch of sex sold in different ways. Attractive women trying to make you horny on every channel, tv series feature lots of love and sex, homo and heterosexual, and the music, ads, instagram, etc, there's a bunch of sex on the media.
So you want to consume sex. How do you consume sex? You gotta be attractive. That means get money. Hit the gym. Have a cool car. Fancy clothes. Basically, be a good worker bee and you shall be rewarded with the sex you were brainwashed to constantly desire.

I think sex is the biggest one out there, but there's also others like drugs which is also heavily pushed in media.
>>
>>37053110
>it's a cuck tries to pick a fight with another cuck because his job is 98% of his identity episode

hope you at least wait until the second cup before you start mouthing off
>>
How do I do the NEET life senpai? I've been working since the beginning of High School? Is it too late now? I can't remember a day where I did nothing since I was 12
>>
>he doesn't work the night shift
>he doesn't get played $1800 a month to get high play video games and watch twitch
>>
>>37053467
Pretty much this. There are jobs that require no skills other than being a warm body that pay 2 to 3 times what you would get scamming the government.

Plus in the US they review your case every 3 to 7 years. What are going to do when a doctor finally says "you're not disabled you're just a lazy dumbass" and you have 6 dollars in your bank account, no property, no friends, no work experience and 0 references.

Yeah, you're fucked. And you deserve it.
>>
Being a NEET sucks because you literally have no reason to get up in the morning

You have

>No money, inb4 autismbux, shit literally doesn't happen unless you have severe cases
>No car
>No anything
>No gf
>Family resents you after a while

And yet you're supposed to find a reason to get out of bed?
>>
File: bartender.png (166KB, 318x317px) Image search: [Google]
bartender.png
166KB, 318x317px
>>37052611
>NEET's never reveal their NEET Income Secrets
>Cant figure out how to fund my NEET lifestyle.
>>
>>37053734
>Baby Boomers collect social security
>Medicare
>Getting more than they paid in
>NEET Gen XYZ asks for shekels
>No lol ur lazy
>>
>>37052740
this is the best neet icon I've seen in days
>>
>>37053024
I'm in healthcare.
>>
I just want to be able to buy neetstation. gonna take some months of wagecucking. + pretty big debt to be paid. even more months
>>
NEETs are poorfags. I like being able to get whatever the fuck I want with my money. NEETs are animals in a cage, not understanding there is a whole world outside of the basement.
>>
how do i be a neet in canada
more specifically toronto
i know nothing about this
also i havent had a job since ever and i recently dropped out of college

how long does it last
is there an age limit
what are the requirements
is it possible to get out of the neet life after youve fallen in
how do i explain this to my parents, who dragged me out of a war-torn country and gave me a better future for which i do not care for in the slightest
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.