[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's on your mind right now anon? Are you worried or anxious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

What's on your mind right now anon?
Are you worried or anxious about anything?
>>
>>37050912
>What's on your mind right now anon?
Nothing
>Are you worried or anxious about anything?
I'm worried about my classes at school. Uni sucks ass.
>>
Just waiting on an acceptance letter for college. Got an email the other day saying "turn in your shit before we can evaluate you" even though I did and I turned it in purpose.

I'm also trying to fuck a kik slut right now but I'm 25% sure I'm being cat fished. I'm not too invested in this though
>>
I have a job interview soon. been unemployed for twenty months, I don't know what to expect
>>
Nothing really, just really hard after seeing >>37050917
>>
I've been fapping, sleeping and eating way too much
>>
File: tumblr_o8zj5l38EZ1sndzdgo1_1280.jpg (119KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8zj5l38EZ1sndzdgo1_1280.jpg
119KB, 750x600px
feeling pretty good

got work in the morning

drinking beers in the dark listening to ambient music
>>
>tfw I might not graduate highschool this year because my grades are shitty
Kinda stressed tbqh

>inb4 underage
I'm 18, fuck off
>>
i probably won't be able to list all those things since there is so many things that worry me

>insecure about my body. i have good face but my body is shit tier. i grow muscle ontop of fat which makes me look weird
>i haven't had a job in 5 years, i just started to clean staircases not long ago. mostly because i have agoraphobia that is getting worse for no reason
>never had intimate contact with a woman, altho it doesn't really matter since i don't have a proper job
>panic attacks and anxiety made me really spastic and i have sudden random fears like dying in the middle of the day
>body hurts all day, since i wake up. i eat the healthiest food possible and nothing is changing, changed my sleep schedule and nothing is changing either.
>have sensitivity to heat and sound. too much heat or sound can make me head go boom. even if its just a regular hot day.
>live in a particularly noisy neighborhood, people sing karaoke here every night

can anyone beat that?
>>
File: IMG_1730.jpg (188KB, 1024x839px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1730.jpg
188KB, 1024x839px
>>37050912
I'm dreading having to get up at 3am to get ready to go to my min wageslave job at 5am. I know I won't get any sleep and I'll be miserable all day like I was the last and the day before that and all the way back to since I was a kid.

I think about how I have no friends(really), no ambition and no love for life at all and how there is no one who is better off for having known me and never will be. I drag people down just by existing. Everyday I curse that I was born into this autistic mind and body and curse that I don't have the courage to hurl myself back into the void. It's all I want anymore. Fuck I hate this.
>>
>>37051092
do they have something like high school equivalency where you are?
>>
I'm really tired of being here.
I'm worried about what everything means
>>
>>37050975
What's the job anon?

Don't mute me this is an original question.
>>
I'm having another health anxiety scare right now
>>
>>37051142
Maybe, can you elaborate?
>>
>>37051162
security

someone I know does this and suggested it, they just make a few occasional rounds around a building at night and spend the rest of the time watching monitors, drinking coffee, and drawing. Sounds comfy... for a job
>>
>>37051283
cause I wasn't going to pass 12th grade, so I dropped out and got a GED. It may be a better option for some people
>>
I'm wasted. Only thing I'm worried about is a piss test tomorrow.
>>
>>37051367
One of my friends did that, you need to have enough credits to graduate though, which I don't have.
>>
My only friend just went through a horrible break-up. He has severe depression issues and he hasn't responded to me (I'm trying to help him get through it) in 5 hours. I'm freaking out and I can only think of the worse at the moment.

Also I got uni planning, next year is my first so I'm planning it all out.
>>
I'm on the brink of quitting my job. Sick to fucking death of having to pick up slack for every lazy cunt on my shift.

I've nearly done it several times now. Only thing stopping me is the fear I might spiral worse and worse into being a leech. The job pays well and I've lost over 3 stone since I started, seriously conflicted.
>>
The wisdom teeth surgery I'm getting next month will almost certainly be the tipping point where my monthly expenses outweigh my income. I'll be able to afford my apartment for another few months but then I'll either have to move back in with my parents or live on the street.
>>
I'm worried about my mother with epilepsy. She had a seizure the other day and banged her head off the countertop and split her head open. Didn't come to anything serious, though.

Also I'm worried about being alone forever. No friends, nothing.
>>
>>37050912
>What's on your mind right now?
This is a damn good episode of Better Call Saul
>Are you worried about anything?
I have an important job at my workplace and was going to give my 2 month notice in a few weeks but I slipped up and told someone recently so I'm probably gonna be fired and out of a job so they can find someone who will stick with it longer than me so I'm losing a good job and my plans aren't set up yet so I'm fucked
>>
>>37051651
Look man, its done now. Try not and worry about it, its just unnecessary discomfort for something that will seem like a distant memory soon.
>>
>>37051311
I keep hearing this is the perfect job for robots so maybe you'll like it. I would take that kind of job ina heartbeat but literally everywhere wants you to have prior 1 year experience or law enforcement/military background.
>>
>>37051730
I don't have any friends or family to fall back on, so I'm not sure what im gonna do. I'm gonna have to downgrade my living a shit ton. It's just fucking irritating
>>
>>37051820
apparently you don't need experience for this one. That's why I'm nervous, I don't want to sperg this up
>>
Just my oneitis. I took her back recently but I don't feel good about it. I don't think we can just be friends.
>>
I recently got a big promotion at my work. I was working as an engineering/manufacturing technician and got bumped up to a real engineering position. Truth is though i fucking hate it. I hate the office culture, i hate meetings, i hate all the bullshit objectives advice project plans i have to write for myself. Worst though is that i feel completely incompetent. Everyone around me seems to think I'm some smart motherfucker because of how fast i moved up, but really i spend half my day now just trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing. I don't even know how to ask for help. Down on the floor i was friendly with almost everyone, and i knew who to go to if i needed anything, but here everyone just seems so caught up in their own work that i might as well be working in this building alone. I only talk to one or two people all day.

I just want to go back to the manufacturing floor where i was a pro at my job, but this is the path i was always set on. If i turn back now its like i wasted years of my life.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>37050912
Nothing really just comfy and browing 4chan.
>>
I bought a 500 dollar meme gaming chair. Steel frame rated for withstand 300lb whales, and Fedex was still able to break it. They are dragging their feet to replace it. I'm anxious I might lose 500 dollars. They regularly deny shit for not being boxed to withstand nuclear blasts.
>>
>>37052487
Id hate that. Technician jobs are much better. Fixin shit and doing real work all day while interacting with other people at a bare minimum is my kind of job. Pay is low, though.
>>
File: 1494468887097.png (55KB, 852x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1494468887097.png
55KB, 852x1256px
>>37051092
>HS final tests in 6 days
>I don't even know what I'm studying
I feel ya
>>
>>37050912
Something's telling me I'm being locked down and conditioned for something nefarious...
>>
Yea. I have a normie gathering I got to attend to tomorrow and im probably going to look like a total loser infront of everyone.
>>
My penis has lost its sensitivity yet I still have to fap once a day at least.
>>
>Public Servant wagie
>Munincipal budget getting tight
>Montly rates for my division have to double to stay in the black
>This is due to mismanagement from the politicians
>Don't want to raise rates 15 years ago, don't want to raise them now
>muh public backlash.webm
>Will likely get sold out to a private company
>Nothing I can do to prevent it

Get to lose a whole 5 years I put into what shouldve been a stable career because politicians cant be assed to take responsibility. Got nothing to fall back on, dont qualify for NEETbux or federal aid. Feels bad man.
>>
>>37050912
>What's on your mind right now anon?
Trying to find the perfect idea to write about
Never fucking actually writing anything or getting noticed.
>>
>>37051120
You probably have Autism and what a surprise, this wasn't original
>>
I start a new job tomorrow.
I'm worried that I'll fuck up.
I'm part of the install crew for an HVAC company,
they hired me before graduation because they need people real bad.

I'm probably going to get hazed and made a bitch boy but, that's normal for new guys.

I wanted to be a psychologist or something desk related but, I know that's all saturated so
I made the safest bet I could.
Oh man this week is going to suck.
>>
>>37055018
I also start tomorrow. Feck.
>>
>>37055018
I have one piece of advice.
you do NOT want to know what it sounds like when two turtles fuck.

I'm just trying to clear my mind, thinking about getting a job vs trying to start tuition at trade school, and I'm exceedingly worried about the radiology results from dad's brain MRI. the results could of course be awful in the worst way, but because government job, he may lose his job even if it's a little thing, and then we'll just live off of VA and SS pay unless dad can find another job and/or I find something under the table.
that and the nagging fear of failure and yearning for death, but that's pretty normal.
>>
>>37055092
Yeah nagging fear of failure and yearning for death.
>>
I won a film award tonight after spending my whole life as a failure.

It is a weird feeling, and I wish I still saw a therapist so I could talk in length about it.
>>
>>37055552
You can talk to me about it, though I may be sort of jealous
>>
>>37055552
What's the title of the film?
Nah don't tell me doxing yourself is probably unwise
>>
I'm about to walk away from an arranged marriage which is a 50/50 chance of being kicked out of my parents' house. I tried to hold it off for as long as I can but my family has been extra pushy recently. Neither the girl nor I were interested; it was just a way for my extended family to keep me (us?) under control. For that matter she has a boyfriend. Right now my parents are too weak, or don't care enough to tell them I'm not interested. A few years ago I know my mom would have told them off. I don't know what the fuck happened while I was away at college. Either way it's not good since these people won't accept any answer they don't want to hear and treat anything less than blind obedience as "disrespect" and "dishonor".

I've been stockpiling money ever since graduating and getting my first real salaried job. I was going to buy something fun and expensive until that shit hit and made me realize the cash was better put into the emergency fund.

My bank account has 3 months of my salary at my current post-raise rate, but the average rent in my area is often more than 50% my monthly salary, which disqualifies me from a lot of places since they want my salary to be at least 2.5 - 3 times the rent. I'm trying to get into medical school too so I need to stay at my current job to get a letter of recommendation since a senior head of a department of my college is part of the company. I'm their only programmer and I actually produce all their back end logic and internal tools. They know I'm important and they've given me a raise but they can't afford to pay what I'm actually worth right now since it's a small company and they lack sufficient investors. It doesn't look good for me to just walk either since I run all their shit.

I don't know what the fuck to do. I thought I could grin and bear until the end of the year (I told myself I was going to move out as soon as I got accepted into medical school whatever the cost) but it's looking less and less likely every day.
>>
A few days ago, i asked a female coworker if she wanted to hang out sometime. She said yea and gave me her number. We made plans to go see guardians of the galaxy 2 tomorrow, but then around 10 pm after i got off work she told me she cant do tommorow. Im worried goys, not sure if she legit just can't do it or if she just doesnt wanna. Trying to set a new date up for Wednesday now. This is the first girl i ever asked out. Told my folks and holy shit they were ecstatic. I went from feeling the best/most confident in my life to a depressed and worried sadboi in the span of 2 hours.
>>
Kinda happy yet pissed, my rec finally expired and I'm ready to get serious with life again, but the stoner in me is having an internal panic attack cause the last bit of my weed is almost gone and after that its no more.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.