[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl makes a thread on /r9k/ on thursday looking for someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Mr-Rogers.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mr-Rogers.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>girl makes a thread on /r9k/ on thursday looking for someone to talk to because she's lonely and bored
>start chatting on discord
>tells me she's 18, she dropped out of school and she wants to be my housewife
>she's in my state
>yesterday we voice talk, she sounds really cute, but she's really sad and sobs here and there throughout the call
>call her again today
>she tells me she's 14
>she wants me to take her away and have sex with her
>she wants me to send her a 50 dollar amazon card because her parent's haven't been giving her food and she hasn't eaten in 5 days
>i have her first name, a picture of her face, her phone number, and address that matches the area code of her phone number
>call CPS and give them all the information I have about what's going on

I'm not sure if this was a bait attempt into incriminating me as some kind of pedo or sending someone money over the internet, or if I just saved a little qt grill from an abusive home, and I don't know if I'll ever find out.
>>
Well, you either got the ball rolling for an abused kid to get help, or you inconvenienced a scamming adult by sending the government to her house, so I'd say either way you did good.
>>
Good job, anon. Good.
>>
>>37048844
Yeah this can only have good consequences. Good on you.
>>
>>37048975
or to the house of someone she doesn't like.
>>
>>37048844
Damn, someone here actually using their head for once, good job.
>>
Should have have pumped her little teen cunt full of cummies you idiot
>>
>>37048844
I took a cdev course on child abuse and neglect with my gf last year. It was taught by a registered child abuse therapist. He told us that cps needs about 8 reports before they even check on the kid.
>>
>>37049022
>>37049012
>>37048998
>>37048975

Didn't think this would get unanimous support from edgy /r9k/ but I feel better about the situation having called. I hope I get kept in the loop as this story develops.
>>
>>37049015
That occurred to me too desu, but it's not like CPS comes in with a SWAT team, and it'd be immediately obvious that it was a fake tip, so they'd be fine.
>>
>>37049082
If the report is that the parents are keeping her out of school and have not fed her for 5 days, you wouldn't think that they'd check it out?
>>
I don't want to be negative, but as someone who had not so great parents, if you call cps on them and they don't take the child away, it would probably be better if the kid was put down because the parents will get downright evil if they find out the kid had anything to do with cps being called.
>>
>>37049165
I worried about this too, but I'd feel awful doing nothing, and I don't want to get scammed out of my money. Even if it were legit for feeding her, it would only enable her parents to keep abusing her.

I am a little salty, I was hoping to get a qt 18 year old housewife out of all this, but that's not gonna happen
>>
>>37049248
I'm gonna post the obvious and ask why you didn't keep chatting up a 14 yoqt
>>
it took me a re-read to realize you weren't trying to fuck a 14 year old so actually good on you op, thank you for trying to help
>>
>>37048844
Thats nice anon they will also question why you wanted to have sex with a 14 yo hope you go to jail and get killed
>>
>>37049517
well I didn't say I was going to stop talking to her, but I think I will tell her to tone down the lewd until she's old enough for it to not be illegal to do what she talks about. That is if I hear back from her. I haven't heard anything from her in almost 2 hours, when I started calling the hotlines. She hung up with me abruptly saying her dad was coming, but before that she wanted to be on the line while I called CPS.
>>
>>37049573
I stopped trying to have sex with her as soon as she said she was 14.
>>
File: 1494528159331.png (806KB, 2225x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1494528159331.png
806KB, 2225x2160px
OP is lying until he give us proofs.
post text logs.
>>
I once started talking to a girl online, and once we got to chatting she was like "I'm 12 xD" but I met her on a damn bdsm site. I unplugged my pc,had a good stiff drink and went to bed early.
>>
>>37049640
That doesnt matter you should know better you are still on the watch list and I hope they get you
>>
>>37049070
or he couldn't land onto to catch a predator
>>
>>37050305

They don't make up elaborate stories like that for pedo stings. They just have a 14 year old profile on a chat/dating website or Craigslist or something and they have a detective posing as the girl continuing the conversation with nonsensical replies like "I'm 14 lol" and "Oh, that's cool" while the suspect digs his own grave. They prey on the thirstiest, most clueless men in society. With a story like OP's, he might actually be able to successfully plead entrapment.
>>
File: .png (11KB, 583x586px) Image search: [Google]
.png
11KB, 583x586px
>>37048844
Good on you OP. I wish more robots put as much thought into their actions as you did.
>>
>>37050873
Somebody post the TCAP chat logs
>I MUST GO SHOPPING
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.