[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did your dad find a gf? Mine made a bet with another guy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

How did your dad find a gf?

Mine made a bet with another guy at his job that he would date the cute new girl first. He took her out to a bar, they did a ton of coke and fucked all night and immediately fell in love.
>>
My dad sexually harassed her until she gave in
>>
>>37048466
He put an ad in the newspaper, they met for the first time at Perkins.
>>
Their moms were friends when they were babies

My parents got together as teens and stayed together
>>
My dad met a woman who was 15 years older than him at a skating rink.
>>
>>37048589
How do you just "met a woman" without mutual friends?

>Hey, uh, I couldn't help but notice you're a total stranger who happens to be at this place while I'm here. Please don't call the cops on me.
>>
File: image.gif (427KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
427KB, 266x200px
>>37048466
Well my grandparents met at a town dance. They both thought each other was rich, but after the wedding realized they tricked each other. They always fought a lot and we're basically two strangers living in a house, up until the day he died two years ago.

I think my dad won my mom because his nerdy job paid a lot of money, and he liked her because she was a typical 80's Stacy. They never really hold hands or kiss.
>>
>>37048699
Idk, I make smalltalk with girls at work.
>>
>>37048699
I don't get it either, they've never gone into detail about it.
>>
My mom was a jehovah witness and came to my dads door.

>tfw beta dad who needed girls to come to him
>>
>>37048773
>spits game on a female Jehova's witness
>bangs her
>beta

Your dad is a god among Chads. Let me become his apprentice.
>>
>>37048726
How do you start the conversation without being creepy? What do you small talk about?
>>
File: 1494503351662.jpg (44KB, 663x639px) Image search: [Google]
1494503351662.jpg
44KB, 663x639px
>>37048699
it was a different time, can't talk to a girl without being thought of as a creep now.
>>
>>37048466
He went to taekwondo club in college and saw mom, went up to her with some bullshit excuse like "teach me form senpai" and they went for a coffee.
>>
dad was security at a concert and mom immediately wanted his dick when she saw him. He was my age (19) and she was like 25 and in college I think
>tfw im a failure
>>
My dad was a chad from a rich family, he managed to get taken care of by women for most of his life, hardly working in a utterly degenerate lifestyle. Then in his late 30's he met my mom through mutual friends, decided he'd start to do something with his life for her. Worked out alright, then he lost his job, his lifetime of degeneracy caught up with him, he got very sick and depressed, then my mom got even sicker, his inheritance dried up. Then years later, my mom died. And now he's a alcoholic obese loser, so depressed he's just waiting to slowly wither and die.
>>
>>37049506
My dad was 70s Chad and would always brag about how he fucked between 150 to 200 girls in college. I get a sick sort of satisfaction knowing that his son never gets laid and jerks off to hentai. I'm pretty sure my resentment and constant attempts to disappoint him drove him to leave the country.
>>
>>37049743
I'm so glad my dad has never said anything about his sex life. He's a normie but I can't imagine him having been much of a Chad; he looks like Bert from Sesame Street.
>>
>>37049728
Wow, that's actually extremely similar to mine.

Do you hate him or feel sorry for him?
>>
So he was an ultra Chad basically, met my mom at 13 and had me at 14, despite she was 10 years older. How they actually met, she was doing a photo shoot for a department store, and thought he was just an assistant and asked him for something. After though he asked her out to lunch in the same store and things progressed from there.
>>
>>37048518
pretty much this

dad kept going to the bar my mom worked at and asking her out

she finally caved after like 10 times
>>
my dad knocked my mom up with me when they were teenagers

they live 5000km apart now

my dad's a turbochad though
>>
>>37049728
>>37049743
>>37049865
>>37049930

It's funny how things work out
>>
They met at a swim team house party in college. Dad was a swimmer, mom was in pom pom or cheer leading or whatever. She told me he was sitting on a couch being kinda shy was he was only a freshman and she was a junior. She made the first move on him I think. They went to the university church together and I guess we're pretty chill with each other most of the time. I've never really seen any hints as if they ever cheated on each other. They're the kinda parents that made the last family Christmas card the poster for Return of the Jedi and asked me to Photoshop our heads as the characters. Wow I really got off topic.
>>
My dad was the Chad of his school and my mom the beautiful Stacy from rural middle of nowhere. They did well for themselves
>>
My dad met my mom while working at a hospital, they were both immigrants and had been in America for only a few years. He was and probably still is a bigger autist than I am, I don't think he ever had a gf before her and she's implied that she settled for him.
>>
>>37049800
Both. I feel sorry because I feel just as lost as him without my mom and he has clearly given up on life, but I hate him because he has always relied on others to do anything. I had to help take care of my mom for 10 years, and now I end up having to do some of the same things for him, despite him not being physically sick anymore. I'm 19, and I just cannot expect any support from him in the future. Not moral, maybe a bit of financial but that's thanks to my mom.

He just doesn't care about anything anymore. He used to be a very intelligent, charming man. Now he's in a constant daze of alcohol and sleeping pills. He still has a good 20 years of life, and he doesn't care if he spends them on his bed, only going out to buy the newspaper and beer or wine.

I had basically raise myself because he was legitimately too sick to do so, but I still admired him. He was my dad. Now he's just what I don't want to become in the future.

Sorry for ranting at you, anon.
>>
My dad saw my mom excersizing on one of those stationary bikes at the gym. He walked up to her in the middle of her workout and started hitting on her and she told him to leave him alone. So he saw her friend was with her so he walked up to her friend and asked her for my mom's number. They got engaged a year later and have been married 27 years.
>>
My dad will sometimes walk up to me, grab his crotch and say that he is "The Creator" as my mom laughs at it.
>>
>>37050191
Can your parents adopt me?
>>
>>37048466
high school

not sure how they ended up together
>>
He answered a fucking classified ad my mom made in a newspaper

I'm doomed
>>
>>37048466
Your mom must be pretty easy huh
>>
>>37048466

My father met my mother at his job.

He was a teacher and she was a student
>>
>>37050156
Don't apologize, it's awesome being able to actually relate to someone about this shit. My dad gave up on life after he divorced my mom, who became a psychotic crackhead. He still kept up that cocky facade while doing absolutely nothing for me except guilt-tripping me into giving him money. He was physically fit and could have easily got a job, but he just sat on his ass, drank all day, and abused unemployment benefits. I hated him, I hated living with him, but I still feel shitty now that he's gone. I don't know whether I should forgive him or not. I don't want to feel resentful for the rest of my life, but I can't stand the thought of making him proud and it prevents me from making the most of my potential. I have to deal with raising myself from nothing while he had everything given to him and still doesn't seem to give a shit that I have to make up for all his mistakes. I'll probably never see him again, but I still feel as if he doesn't deserve to have a son who's successful and I have to be a failure in life to make sure he'll never be able to justify his shittiness.
>>
>>37050396
Yeah she's a fucking whore. It sucks knowing that, and I think it's the reason I have an irrational fear of intimacy with women.
>>
My dad was kind of a loser in high school, so to get my mom to notice him, he asked her to tutor him in French class **even though he wasn't in French class**. When she found out, she was mad at first. But eventually they made up and had me and my two sisters. Now he's a nuclear safety technician.
>>
>>37051138
does that pay well? enough to support for some college?
>>
>>37049743
you're an idiot, time to kill yourself
>>
>>37048466
My dad was into fat chicks in a time when they were much rarer and couldn't be choosy.
>>
>be 19 years old
>be soviet union, 1975~something
>go to a friends wedding
>meet this chick
>date 2 weeks
>marry her
>make a kid
>move to finland because no more soviet union and russia is pretty shit
>make another kid
>older kid moves away to study applied physics in the capital city
>divorce, somehow get custody
>raise me
>>
>>37048466
Dad was in the army. He met her at an army recruitment center and they hit it off.
>>
>>37051138
Are you Bart Simpson?
>>
i think the story goes that one of his friends from work had a girlfriend who worked with my mom

they were in their mid-early 20s at this point

ended up working out since they're over 60 and still married
>>
>>37048466
He fought with my mom when they were in elementary and he came back flashing dough and money.
>>
My mom and dad met through church. My dad has never told me his side of the story but, my mom said they were together when they were 20/21, but my dad broke up with her. 7 years later they get back together. My mom said she only dated 2 guys in that time, no clue about my dad.
>>
I don't know, I never met my parents...
>>
my dad has autism and my mom married him for money
>>
My mom stalked him until he agreed to marry her.

I inherited my mother's tendency to stalk men but none of her charm. It's so awful.
>>
>>37054198
That's because girls don't actually have charm, just good looks. If your mom seems charismatic, it's only because of her many more years of experience living life than you.
>>
Dad was a ship captain, mom was the cruise director. He hits her up one night and asks her to come to the stateroom to 'listen to some tunes' at 2 in the morning. After an awkward sitting session my mom goes back to her cabin but she gets approached a few more times by my dad later and eventually begins to accept his terrible dating skills as one of his quirks, so they hit it off.

Dad's norwegian, mom's american.
>>
They were at a house party in their early 20s. My mom thought he was cute and went up to my dad and asked him if he was in the military because he had short hair. He isn't in the military and was annoyed. Got her number though.
>>
My dad was a biker and my mom was a bartender.
>>
>dad is failed normie
>marries some slut who banged him the first day they met
>6 months later realizes he made a huge mistake and divorces
>short time later, talking to mexican coworker about his marriage problems and how whorish his exwife was
>uncle recommends religious mexican girls, guaranteed to be virgin
>drives down with coworker to Mexico, meets my mom
>convinces her to marry him despite her not speaking English by giving her bibles and other religious shit after just 4 months
>back in US, realizes he made huge mistake
>family is judges him hard for bringing back a beaner wife
>plan to break it off but whoops! she pregnant
>stay together for child's sake
>tfw I'm the reason my parents stayed in their awful marriage and have been miserable the rest of their lives
>>
>>37048466
He was a chad soldier fighting in a civil war and all the grills flocked to him. when he was younger like in his 20s he met my mom
>>
My dad was a demolay and my mom was in something called rainbow. They had co-ed activities and they met eachother through them. My mom heard from a friend of a friend of his that my dad was making good money and had a stable job and she approached him because of this. So my mom's basically a gold digger. She doesn't really care about him but she just likes spending money on dolls. My dad would've otherwise been a KV until his death, so I guess it works out great for them.
>>
>>37048935
Not that anon but from my experience usually when you talk to a grill to get to know them better, just be comfortable and confident and ask them about their day or whatever and start talking to them. 90% of the time they won't give a shit about what your day has been like and it has to be all about them.
>>
My parents met at work. I think they would get girls and guys at bars. Times changed people say I wouldn't go out with someone who still lives with their parents..
>>
>>37054685
How do you do this properly? I've tried just approaching girls and being friendly but usually they'll cut me off and ask something like, "do I know you?" or "have we met before?" and I'll try to introduce myself but by then they already start turning away and make it obvious that they don't want to talk to me anymore.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.