[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOOOOO ANY ENTJs INDAHOUSE?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: kkaPrL2.png (634KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
kkaPrL2.png
634KB, 1024x1022px
YOOOOO ANY ENTJs INDAHOUSE?
>>
>circlejerking about being a snowflake in MBTI and not learning socionics
>>
>>37048479
LOL EVERYONE LOOK ITS AN INTJ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37048453

Why is ENFP REEEEpepe?
>>
>>37048514
Because everyone keeps triggering you
>>
File: sweeney.jpg (36KB, 431x325px) Image search: [Google]
sweeney.jpg
36KB, 431x325px
Do you bots have any recommendations for movies with INFP villains? I just finished Sweeney Todd and I really enjoyed it, even though I don't usually enjoy musicals.
Some recommendations for stuff with INFP heroes would be nice as well, if you can't think of any villains.
>>
why os infp sad wojak
i'm sad yes but caring
>>
File: 1494870497596m.jpg (108KB, 1024x721px) Image search: [Google]
1494870497596m.jpg
108KB, 1024x721px
>tfw enfj

I'm doomed
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 540x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 540x421px
>tfw INFP-T
is there a worse way to live?
>>
>>37048453
why is istp abstract feels guy?
>>
>>37048604
Are you a girl? I'll protect you and care for you and domyou and make you my wife.
>>
>>37048573
Darth Vader is a morally corrupt INFP

I think Luke is an ISFP tho
>>
>>37048453
GIVE ME AN ENTJ GF PLS
I AM A FUCKING AUTIST INTP
>>
>>37049241
I see Vader listed as ISTJ a lot, but I'm assuming that's not counting the prequels.
>>
INTJ here
gangsta af
>>
File: mbti villains.jpg (2MB, 3961x3955px) Image search: [Google]
mbti villains.jpg
2MB, 3961x3955px
>>37048573
xNFP villains are hard to come by.

>>37049241 argues that Vader is a corrupt INFP, but he's really more of an ISTJ in practice.

Off the top of my head, I really can't think of an INFP villain besides Sweeney Todd.
>>
>>37049857
Oh, but in terms of INFP heroes, there are plenty.

>Spider-Man
>Fox Mulder
>Luke Skywalker
>Nightcrawler
>Shinji Ikari
>Flash (Barry Allen)
>>
>>37048453
w-where do i take this? bored and finally want to do it
>>
>>37049857
That's kind of a shame, I watched Sweeney Todd specifically because of your pic, and I was hoping there were more like him.
>>
Is ESTJ a chad type?
>>
>>37050074
Any test will do, really. Tests are really more of a starting point to help you narrow down which types you might be. It's best to read about the cognitive functions of whatever type you get and use that as a metric of accuracy instead of just the test. For example, if you score INTP, read the cognitive function stack of that type, and then compare it to the stacks of types with one letter different, like INTJ or ENTP, or maybe even INFP. The process requires a fair amount of introspection and honesty, don't be afraid of uncertainty.
>>
File: Dwight_.jpg (89KB, 479x639px) Image search: [Google]
Dwight_.jpg
89KB, 479x639px
>>37050097
Yeah, I basically had to scour for both Sweeney Todd and Junko Enoshima (the ENFP villain). As far as I'm aware, they're basically the only quantifiable xNFP villains in popular media.

>>37050161
Can be Chad, can be autist. Depends on the rules and values they hold dear and how they were raised.

For example, pic related is an ESTJ.
>>
Anyone else an INFJ? I legitimately feel like changing who I am and changing my personality type just so I can identify as a different fucking picture on this post. A-am I the only one?
>>
>>37050480
I am anon. No idea what it means though
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.