[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just found out my 13 year old neighbor touched a 6 year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 6

File: 1494797278620.png (234KB, 545x530px) Image search: [Google]
1494797278620.png
234KB, 545x530px
>tfw just found out my 13 year old neighbor touched a 6 year old
what do? s-should i call the cops?
>>
You should keep to your self untill more information presents itself you white knight cunt
>>
You should punish them with anal sex. Tech them a lesson
>>
Make sure you have hard physical evidence before you ruin his life forever.
>>
>>37048197
he s probably just searching himself at 13, you'd better make sure that it doesn t happen anymore and give him a lesson that he s not supposed to toch people. There is probably no big deal tho
>>
>>37048333
>>37048402
he was sobbing when he told me, all i know is that he was high and he did it to more kids, i dont have evidence but he said that a lot of people know. i feel bad for the kids
>>
tell him to let you help next time
>>
>>37048536
no he's a bad person, he keeps doing it to more children he wont fucking stop
>>
Don't tell tall tales!!!
>>
>>37048541
If it were you would you want someone to do that?

There's your answer
>>
>>37048541
Where do you live? If he's 13, he'll get away with it in a lot of places
>>
>>37048197
Don't call the cops, do call his parents. The sooner he gets therapy the better off he'll be.
>>
>>37048571
ah he did this to other people too, well then it s complitely different. just told the police once you have a tape or whatever and he ll recive professional help for a therapist.
>>
He has already tasted greater bliss than I ever will. He deserves his life destroyed.
>>
>>37048579
yes actually. he ruined those kids lives its only fair. imagine being 6 years old and your first encounter is with a drugged teenager. he also said he did it to his little cousins and little boys.
>>37048593
Ohio
>>37048599
his parents beat him and that was it, then they just tried to bury it and act like it never happened. its sick desu
>>37048611
i dont have physical evidence, i doubt he will talk to me about it again
>>
>>37048349
>>37048536
>>37048542
kill yourselves you faggot pedo pieces of shit.
>>
>>37048197
dont be a degenerate snitch you spooked fuckwad
>>
>13 years old
>getting high and molesting children

Break his fucking neck. Kid is obviously going to grow up to be a disgusting waste of life. Imagine if you were the parents of one of those kids. Little faggot needs to be put down
>>
>>37048651
Again, there's your answer. I'm not trying to persuade you either way, you clearly have your mind made already.
>>
>>37048651
well what exactly did he do ? was it some kind of wrestling or did he legitimatly raped them ?

he need to see a therapist asap, you 'd better call the cops and tell them to bring him to therapy session. I m pretty sure you can t be that fucked up a 13 he probably don t know he s destroying lives.
>>
>>37048696
this. im telling the cops but i dont want to be involved. theres enough witnesses. how can i tell them anonymously?
>>
File: redditmod.png (254KB, 749x429px) Image search: [Google]
redditmod.png
254KB, 749x429px
>>37048651
tell him to come out as trans

then it'll all be okay because trans are absolutely NOT child molesters how fucking dare you
>>
>>37048740
i couldnt get a lot of information he was sobbing too much. he said he didnt have sex with them but he touched them and that was it. i think he may have made one of the boys suck him off because he said "you dont even want to know what i did to the little boy" and to top it off he said it was okay because his 18 year old cousin was talking about doing the same thing when he was younger. his family is teaching him its crazy. im telling the cops about the older cousin too. im not sure if he will be charged since he did it when he was younger but its worth a shot.
>>
>>37048740
>I m pretty sure you can t be that fucked up a 13 he probably don t know he s destroying lives.
how can you be this fucking stupid anon?
>>
>>37048746
Just tell them you wish to remain anonoymous. You don't have to be involved if you don't want to. If this is true I highly encourage you to act on this. Don't wait. The longer you wait the more likely it will happen again
>>
>>37048746
You probably won't be able to.

Speak to them about it in very general terms and "hypotheticals" until you understand the terms and outcomes of the situation, then tell them all of the details.
>>
>>37048838
>>37048840

well at 13 i didn t knew alot of things about sex, and absolutly not that i could fuck up lives just by "having some kind of fun" so i assume he s not evil and needs treatment right now he even know it s not a normal thing as he had to comfess to OP.
imo the goal isn t to charge him for jail, as he probably don t really know what he s doing and just follow his cousin path. But he really needs therapy. You should tell the cops about both these guys.
>>
Based on what you said, you alone leave an anonymous tip for child protective services and include EVERYTHING. Including the parents beating him. Get him the help he needs
>>
>>37048934
you're a sheltered reddit retard anon, just because you're a fucking idiot doesn't mean this little faggot doesn't know what he's doing. so shut the fuck up you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>37048970
can i trust anonymous tips to be completely anonymous? they wont ask for more information? i found a website where you can submit the tip through the website but i closed it really fast i feel so bad. what if he goes to jail and i ruin his life? fuck i dont know what to do now i feel guilty already. im paranoid that he'll come after me when he's older too. what if he told me details that only i know
>>
>>37049007
woooow muh hate dear anon, i was just saying that wether or not he knows what he s doing he needs therapy, and the fact that he had to comfess to someone what he did means that he s aware that it s not normal to an extend. we can still save him from jail in his futur.
>>
>>37049080
He doesn't need therapy. He and his worthless parents need to be exterminated.
>>
File: 14453526565790.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>37049130
Seems like your not even trying to give a helpful comment....
>>
>>37049158
Doing what I said would be helpful to everyone in Op's community and the planet as a whole
>>
>>37049007
Hahaha you dumb ass!!! Shit fuck shit!!! Shut the shit up you shitless worth of piece!!! Fucking get stoned OUT OF YOUR MIND OH my goddddddd anon holy shit haha!!!!
>>
>>37049158
OP is a fucking faggot who's too scared to tip off the authorities about this disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>>37049268
his fucking life is in my hands sorry for being considerate. im gonna tell them i just need to prepare i guess
>>
>>37049221
> considering killing people because of bad parenting which leaded to a fucked up sexuality

see i m not the only one who is retarded here
>>
>>37049291
>considerate.
13 years old is definitely old enough to know right from wrong, this fucking little cunt doesn't deserve any consideration or sympathy. you should feel bad for the 6 year old you stupid fuck.
>>
>>37049389
but his life will be ruined, everyone will hate him, some people will even try to kill him probably
>>
My life was more or less destroyed by sexual abuse by an older boy. Please I implore you, spare more children this cruel fate and act. You have the chance to spare entire lifetimes of pain right now. Do not fail them all.
>>
>>37049689
im so sorry. i promise i will tell the authorities. i think i should give it some time though because right now its too obvious that i gave the anonymous tip. he told me today.
>>
>>37049778
You are such a fucking pussy.
I don't know why I expected otherwise being where we are and all.
If this dipshit touches another kid before you act then you are responsible for ruining his life.
>>
>>37049641
what's your fucking point faggot? he deserves all the pain he's got coming to him.
>>
>>37048789
stop pretending that SJWs exist you faggot-ass pjw parrot
>>
>>37049864
>stop pretending that SJWs
this is the most pathetic new meme
>>
>>37049778
Honestly, he's a 13 year old kid. He is no threat to you. He is a tremendous threat to kids younger than him however, and he has a chance to do more harm. If he 'finds out' you told, then that is good. If confronted you should tell him that he needs to be punished because what he did was wrong. It will actually be good for him because you will help him to see that there is justice in the world and there is nothing to be ashamed about when it comes to serving justice. Not to mention, in all likelihood he will get help as well because he clearly needs therapy. Part of helping him is punishing him though. There is no losing in this one. Do it without delay.
>>
>>37049069
How much of weak pathetic fuck are you that you're scared of this kid coming after you? after you dob him in you should kill yourself.
>>
>>37048197
You're either underage or extremely naive.

Don't go meddling in other peoples business. Walk away. What do you expect the cops to do? That's like saying "I saw this guy smoking meth downtown". Congrats.

If it becomes a serious issue of rape and molestation it'll make itself evident. Why would you put yourself on the line and pull some shit like this? My guess is you're living with mommy and daddy and have everything provided for you, so this kind of moralfaggotry is to be expected.

This isn't even bait, pretending to be retarded isn't funny.
>>
>>37049828
He's not touching anyone.

By this regard, then the United States government is responsible for all the atrocities committed by other governments due to their capability to take action to prevent them, and the USA is completely wrong for not putting itself on the line to defend others.

Retard moralfags like you are the worst, the blame shifting conniving backstabbing self righteous kind who are so high on the pile of shit that is your hubris, you talk down to people like OP in these situations.

OP has NO RESPONSIBILITY TO DO ANYTHING, he has to look out FOR HIMSELF first.
>>
>>37050220
90's born pedofag detected. OP isn't putting himself in any danger reporting this human garbage.
>>
>>37048197
Yes, call the cops on that dumb normie.
>>
File: godking.jpg (83KB, 826x676px) Image search: [Google]
godking.jpg
83KB, 826x676px
>mfw 4chan has become this fucking whitepilled

take me back to when people were ousted for cat abuse and not some stupid shit like this
>>
>>37050269
>call up police
>become directly involved with situation, called upon to testify in court, involved with both families
>identified to everyone in the court and those involved
>gets pestered by authorities regarding the matter and asked "Why didn't you say anything immediately?"
>investigated because of it

yep, no "danger", I bet he'll have a fun time dealing with the tidal wave of shit in this case.

back to plebbit.
>>
>>37050336
You are a pathetic coward, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
File: 1483506806371.png (26KB, 348x347px) Image search: [Google]
1483506806371.png
26KB, 348x347px
>>37048197
op is such a faggot holy shit. It's his and the kids business. If they felt something terrible happened they'd tell their mom/parent. He's 13 you fucking sjw toolbag. FIRST FUCKING TIME I LURK ON /r9k/ THIS GAY SHIT IS THE FIRST THING I SEE. Tell that nigger he shouldn't do that and leave it alone. Worrying about yourself should be the first priority you cuck
>>
>>37050220
The problem with your logic is that OP isn't putting himself on the line for anything. All he has to do is let the police know anonymously and they handle it from there. I'm not just shitting on him because he won't do it, but the fact that he actually wants to stop this but won't because he's a frightened little faggot who is too scared. Nice reddit spacing by the way faggot.
>>
>>37050419
>coward for not putting myself on the line for someone else and poking my nose in someone elses business
no you need to bait harder, try /lit/ they can teach you to shitpost as good as /a/
>>
>>37048197
Maybe not the cops but perhaps let the younger child's parents aware if possible.

If not, then the thirteen year old kids parents.

Families should know about whats going on in order to prevent it from continuing.
>>
>>37048197
The only proper course of action is to suck hus dick
>>
>>37050466
OP is giving up his most valuable asset, first and foremost, his TIME. To anonymously report something, and you're angry because he wont give up his time, sense of security, and so forth for the sake of someone else.

I'm sure your shamelessness knows no bounds. You have no right to ask someone else to do something like that.

>>37050433
Its a bait thread. Im fairly sure Im just arguing with OP at this point, but his line of thinking is too full of holes, instead of a proper argument, he tries to justify his "arguments" with emotions.

Emotional reasoning and "morals" won't do it kid. This isn't cuckbook.
>inb4 URRR AA COWARD XDDDDD LMAOOO FUCKING LOSER OMG U HAVE TO DO SOMETHING
>inb4 attempting to appear moderate while still making an appeal to emotion to justify their point of view
(Oh wait, thats this >>37050466)
>inb4 LELELELE U GOT TROLLED! XDDD
>>
>>37050483
Amoral filth.
>>
Yeah I'm not giving OP anymore (You)'s, would anyone else like a (You)?
>>
>>37049923
hes fucking 13 and has guns from his dads. his parents are coke heads i dont want them bringing some gang after me
>>
>>37050034
retard its illegal for him to have sexual interactions with anyone younger than 12 i looked it up
>>
>>37050663
It's a decision that only you can make. I can't really blame you for your hesitation. In your position though, I would act without delay. I couldn't live with the guilt if I learned that my inaction had caused more suffering.
>>
>>37050663
you tip off child protective services or whatever the equivalent in your area is. you don't need to go near the police. you're a real dumb fuck op.
>>
>>37050336
im not going to be involved if its through an anonymous tip. im just going to drop his name, the kids name, what happened, and leave them to deal with the rest
>>
>>37050835
i am telling them. im just being cautious to not make it obvious it was me for my own safety. this isnt a bait thread i just feel bad for him and the little kid
>>
>>37051040
Rest assured that your intervention will help him as well as the younger child. You will be saving him too. You may even be saving his life.
>>
>>37051040
it's not some tv show, they're not going to track you down, just call from a pay phone if you're really that paranoid.
>>
>>37050509
what if the little girls dad hurts him? he said he was scared of that happening
>>
>>37048696
This is the only right answer. He will only get worse as he gets older.
>>
>>37051267
how old are you weakfag?
>>
>>37051317
t. pedo trying to get his dick hard
>>
>>37051376
not at all just curious how old the anon was seeing as he's still afraid of getting beaten by some kids dad.
>>
File: 1390594293771.jpg (24KB, 487x375px) Image search: [Google]
1390594293771.jpg
24KB, 487x375px
>>37048838
>i think he may have made one of the boys suck him off because he said "you dont even want to know what i did to the little boy"
o-oh boy
>>
>>37048197
This is some gangsta 13 year old...
>>
>>37052333
kill yourself you fucking pedoqueer
>>
>>37052385
>Drug abuser
>Serial molester
>Other people know about it
>People too afraid to rat on him
>Only 13

You can't tell me that's the most based shit you've ever heard
>>
>>37052453
OP is a weak faggot and you sound like a total nigger. you should both fucking die.
>>
>>37052510
haha because you're so well adjusted

stay mad bro. plenty more 6 year olds gonna be grinded on way after this thread ends.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.