[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>trying to change my life for the better and be happy >pull

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: image.png (8KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8KB, 604x608px
>trying to change my life for the better and be happy
>pull it off
>share my story with other robots and hope to help someone else
>bitter idiots reee at me, call me a normie and try to put me down talking lies and shit

And this is why people like those are always gonna stay miserable. Almost all of us are here because we were/are miserable and we would all like to live a normal happy life, then when someone actually pulls it off you guys hisss at them as if it was a bad thing, instead of being happy that a robot made it and got off this ride. For the first time in a long while i can say im truily happy. I went from a hateful, full blown neet who jerked off 5 times a day, played games 16hrs a day, didnt leave the house and was a skeleton, to a fit, positive mindset, college student. 7 months ago I also fell in love like never before and me and the girl recently started dating and it feels so right because she is hinting that she genuenly loves me back. Im doing well in college, im going out more, i restored my relationship with my family and they are actually happy with the way im turning out to me and i have to say im happy too. I still dont enjoy most normie activities so im selective of what i do, but luckly my group of childhood friends are great and my girlfriend is the female version of me.
I will never lose the robot mindset because once you go robot you can never really forget and go back to a life of ignorance, but i am trying to live my life the best i can and enjoy it while im doing it, and god damn im enjoying it quite a bit. There is not one aspect of my life left, that i am unhappy about and it feels great.

Never give up guys. Do what makes you happy, and i have to admit, the NEET lifestyle is comfy as hell, but it is disgusting, degrading and you start losing your mind after a while. So i recommend that you try to be productive and do something that will actually do you good and will be worth something.
>>
Boring blog post. tl;dr
>>
>>37047384
Are you the one who just magically stopped caring what others thought of him?
>>
>>37047384
>le i conceded to the normals
>le proud of le surrender le
thanks for nothing
and get lost immediately
>>
File: 12.jpg (51KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
51KB, 409x409px
And in comes the wagey trying to justify working for the man. You guys are fragile.That's ok though, you keep working your menial job and I'll keep pleasuring your gf while you do so
>>
Its weird you should post this, I had the same epiphany recently. Robots on some level want to be miserable and will make excuses for every single thing. Its really sad but oh well, some people are beyond help.
>>
>try to change my life for the better and be happy and do what I like
>don't succeed
>nothing works
>everything sucks
>come back to /r9k/ after a few months
>fresh failure stories to share with robots
>>
>>37047393
Tl;dr
Im happy and i wanna share it with everyone, not because i want to show off, but because i want you guys to be happy too, if youre not already

not saying that everyones definition of happiness is the same, but i can give it a go

>>37047405
No

And for starters my advice to everyone on here is, get /fit/. You will have something to strive to, you will sculpt your body and will never have to question if you look good and you will get a HUGE confidence boost. And you will feel like you are doing something productive.
>>
File: 1476137212117.jpg (272KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
1476137212117.jpg
272KB, 500x735px
>>37047384
Get the fuck off this board normie, why do you even stick around if you are such a great guy now, seriously fuck you REEEEE
>>
>>37047507
Is there a more generic post than this?
>>
We don't hate you because you made it out or are trying to help, we hate you because you've normified and your advice is terrible normie shit. Basically just "CONFORM":
>dress better (i.e. buy expensive shit)
>take up dumb normies interests
>just b urself
>just b confidant :^}
>lift weights
All this advice is crap for people who don't want to be miserable but also don't want to be normies
>>
>>37047622
So the only reason you refuse to be normal is because you want to be a special snowflake?
>>
>>37047671
No, it's because norman interests (and thus, normans) are so painfully mundane and banal.
>>
>>37047384
>Almost all of us are here because we were/are miserable and we would all like to live a normal happy life

Speak for yourself failed normie, I have no intention of leaving NEETdom behind
>>
>>37047384
What defines the robots on this board first and foremost is that they are overcome by fear of taking any responsibility whatsoever for their own physical, mental or social well-being, because this implicates responsibility for past failures. Ashamed of their past, they refuse to take any responsibility for it, denying themselves of any power of their own future. Whatever the robot seeks or desires in life, his desire remains subdued by his fear of responsibility for satisfying his own needs.
To be more detailed, many robots have experienced neglect where they deserved love. This has led them to believe that they are not worthy of happiness, and this belief cover their eyes like a black curtain. No matter how much potential you point out in their lives, they see only the black curtain; they see only their obstacles, and not just real obstacles, but also past obstacles ("I was bullied as a kid") and even inventing new obstacles that supports their curtain ("There's no point in trying when Chad and Stacey are holding me back"). This whole board and its culture is a construction that serves the purpose of maintaining this illusion by consensus.
What you do when you as a robot break free from this illusion and tell about it, is the equivalent of Plato's cave allegory.
>>
File: 1493467644237.jpg (49KB, 750x532px) Image search: [Google]
1493467644237.jpg
49KB, 750x532px
>>37047716
I am the same my fellow intellectual. I don't leave my house for weeks at a time because the outside world is so mundane and tedious. This is just one plane of existence, when I log onto to EVE I am a space faring captain traversing to endless expanse of space!
>>
>>37047716
What, is personal hygiene an interest too? Dressing normally and getting /fit/ aren't "interests" silly anon.
>>
File: 14641833539500.png (208KB, 450x325px) Image search: [Google]
14641833539500.png
208KB, 450x325px
no one wants some condescending ass telling them that they just need to lift weights. you got lucky
>>
File: aspergerking.jpg (74KB, 650x422px) Image search: [Google]
aspergerking.jpg
74KB, 650x422px
>>37047622
>I don't want to change or grow in any way
>the rest of the world should adapt to my autism instead
>>
>>37047716
Because a robot's interest (video games and anime) are so engaging and fascinating to hear about.
>>37047419
Life is not a dichotomy between "normies" and freedom.
I'll put it simply to you. I choose to be happy. You choose to be miserable. The only one conceding his life here, is you.
>>
>>37048035
>Because a robot's interest (video games and anime) are so engaging and fascinating to hear about.
Yea it is engaging.
No the kardashians, game of thrones and other shit normies love to talk about isn't engaging to me in the slightest.
Try again
>>
>>37048035
>Life is not a dichotomy between "normies" and freedom.
As a matter of fact, it is.
I'm not miserable, though it suits your compromised individuality to believe I am.
Your happiness is apportioned to you by jurors of conformity.
Mine comes from a wellspring of personal loyalty.
>>
>>37047384
Just don't post, lurk or don't come here when you succeed. This is my first post in a while, you all can ree at me for being a normie and shit but still its going to be pretty autistic.

>be me
>have couple of friends
>go out last friday
>girl in group I like for a while now
>get mad drunk
>end up at her house with friend
>friend immediately falls asleep (we all 3 are on the same bed, it was a huge fuckin bed)
>tell girl im going to sleep
>she lays down next to me
>I ask her if I can sleep facing her since i dont want to spoon my friend
>says ok, puts my hand around her, says nothing wrong with some cuddling
>Im anxious as shit, tremble/shake a bit
>shit goes down, we kiss, I finger her, nothing more
>she asks me why im shaking
>say I can't help it
>she seems fine with it, we play around for a little more and then go to sleep
>try my best to hide physical autism
>everything seems fine
>go out with friends few days later
>they start ridiculing me for shaking while being with a girl
>she fucking told them

Im not leaving this fucking house ever again, I got the shakes writing this. Anyone here has experienced anything like this?
>>
File: 1278968872135.jpg (154KB, 823x865px) Image search: [Google]
1278968872135.jpg
154KB, 823x865px
>>37047384
Quality post OP.

I about 2-3yrs ago was trying to engage and help some improve. I got ree'd off stage so to speak. Frustrating isn't it seeing such a strong I refuse mindset.

As for you congrats and awesome job. Keep on keeping on good sir.

Pic semi related
>>
File: jizzbirder.jpg (78KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
jizzbirder.jpg
78KB, 720x540px
>>37048328
>she fucking told them
also possible that your male friend noticed you vibrating next to him
>>
File: gouda read.png (237KB, 455x606px) Image search: [Google]
gouda read.png
237KB, 455x606px
leave OP

i'm not even kidding, and i don't mean that offensively. this place is crabs in a bucket personified and every time I come here, I find myself slipping into damaging habits and mindsets i had from when i frequented here

while some people may want someone to throw them a line, pretty much no one wants that to be from someone on /r9k/. they need a manic pixie gf to sweep them off their feet irl or whatever other delusion they tell themselves to help ignore their own role in propagating their misery
>>
File: pepemask.jpg (110KB, 454x510px) Image search: [Google]
pepemask.jpg
110KB, 454x510px
>Normalfags give you advice which only works on normalfags
>Has a conniption when you respond with dismissal

Your """"advice"""" is garbage. please go
>>
>>37048628
normie is a state of mind
>>
>>37047384
>trying to change my life for the better and be happy
>pull it off
>share my story with other robots and hope to help someone else
>bitter idiots reee at me, call me a normie and try to put me down talking lies and shit

Helping the lost is not easy. Empathy is a prerequisite; you must understand why they scream at your charity if there's to be the smallest chance of them ever accepting it.

There are those who sincerely believe they are beyond hope. They see the story of someone who has slipped the dark place they languish in, and assume one could only do so because he was born to the light in the first place. The Muslims believe even Iblis will eventually return to God. Depraved as Shaitan may have become, he is essentially a creature of light. Far different is the plight of the Djinn, things born from Hellfire itself. Iblis may have suffered with the Djinn in Perdition but, not belonging to their race, wasn't condemned to do so forever. In "Faust", Mephisto expressed the same sentiment, lamenting that, though damned with Lucifer, he wasn't truly his kin.
Lucifer was an angel, degraded but still beautiful. Mephisto, on the other hand, was not something whose light had grown dim but a thing born from darkness itself.

Many consider themselves like the Djinn or Mephisto. A tiny minority would be correct, but the vast majority belong to the tribe of Lucifer. Fear and unjustified self-loathing have lured them into a place beside actual monsters, a world in which they don't truly belong. However, having spent ages in the dark, they've become blinded to the beauty they actually possess.

If one wishes to help lost souls, patience is essential. If one attempts to minister to fallen angels, he has to anticipate an initial scream of indignant skepticism. Such miserable souls find it impossible to believe they're distinct from actual monsters, the truly unlovable. After all, they've burned alongside such abominations for so very long.
>>
>>37048328
You were a human vibrator. Ita a wonder she wasnt turned on kek
>>
>>37047384
>>37047501

It was your bone structure that allowed you to succeed.
I bet you have decent height, wide shoulders, average to above average bone mass in general, and a good face.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.