[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WELCOME HOME WAGEKEK! While you were away your girlfriend was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 27

File: tumblr_obnmysmU4T1v0pigno1_500.jpg (46KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obnmysmU4T1v0pigno1_500.jpg
46KB, 409x409px
WELCOME HOME WAGEKEK! While you were away your girlfriend was able to achieve multiple orgasms since I have mastered the art of tantric sex. You see wagie this is what a cultured well rounded man can do when he has time to learn the arts and isn't working 12 hours a day to make mister kikestein rich. Thank you for paying all my bills for me, now off to bed where you can rest up for your morning coffee
>>
>>37045069
>learning the arts

You just sit home fapping, watching anime and shitposting anon, be honest.

Plus i have no gf and work 9.5 hours a day so jokes on you
>>
File: c1494682244356.png (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
c1494682244356.png
29KB, 300x250px
>>37045286
PLEASE wagie, you know the rules. I'm tired from all the tantric lovemaking, so wait until I'm finished my first cup to engage in conversation.
>>
>>37045069

>Well rounded man

lmao we all know you are "well rounded" NEET
>>
File: 1494642468539.png (164KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
1494642468539.png
164KB, 390x390px
>>37045069
Afternoon fellow NEET. You going to the symphony later?
Feel free to bring Stacy I'm sure she would love listening to some men of the arts. We both know wagie doesn't have any free time to learn an instrument.
>>
>>37045427
Funny how you can afford tickets to such an elaborate event living on benefits
>>
What will it take to broker peace between wagies and NEETs? Is it possible?
>>
File: 1494860755178.jpg (33KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1494860755178.jpg
33KB, 400x388px
https://youtu.be/rUC5s5K0Fdc

>tfw quit my job after watching this video
>struggling for money and my relationship with my parents is worse than ever
>gf left me
>diagnosed with depression and ED

fuck this meme my life is ruined now that I'm NEET
>>
>>37045069
So you spent the entire day following me around trying to rub your dick on my hand?
>>
>>37045640
Stop raging my dear wagie.
>>
File: 1477675865524.jpg (127KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1477675865524.jpg
127KB, 750x725px
Tick Tock wagies.

The night is passing you by. Better hurry and finish those chores before you go to bed and get up for another day of slaving for Mr. Shekelstein.
Me? I'll be reading ancient philosophy and brushing up on quantum mechanics before getting comfy and starting my movie night (might even watch two). Don't ragie, wagie.
>>
File: 1494850089179.png (169KB, 438x409px) Image search: [Google]
1494850089179.png
169KB, 438x409px
>>37045458
you see silly wagie I am a performer in the symphony. If you weren't so tired from your day slaving you would have seen this is an illogical notion to have.
>>
>>37046450
Fuck you NEET! S-shut up or I'll break your fuckibg instruments! This isnt fucking fair!
>>
>>37045382
NEETs so salty
>>
Just curious,I'm studying philosphy and science, actually working on Young and Dirac, also on Mamoru Oshii and Masamune Shirow, Cindorcet and the fathers of the illustrate process, what do you actually read about philo or quantum physics? Just curious.
>>
>>37046628
Condorcet*

Original comment.
>>
>>37046628
>quantum physics
What even is that? I watch big bang theory when i get back from work if i have time and they mention it sometimes but I'm too dumb to understand it :/
>>
>>37045610
lmao how the fuck did you fall for this bullshit, you really think that the NEETs on here do anything other than watch anime, shitpost, eat junk food, and cry about how pathetic their lives are? Don't you realize that if these guys were really as happy as they claimed they wouldn't be posting on here about it all the time?
>>
File: 1494637010971.png (68KB, 247x246px) Image search: [Google]
1494637010971.png
68KB, 247x246px
>>37046522
You know getting angry isn't the answer wagie. I do a lot of reading on the human brain. All that constant anger can lead to a lot of stress on the body and mind. I'm sure Mr. Sheckelstein wouldn't want your work performance to drop because of stress.
>>
Just finished my uni exams and feel nice and fresh as shit. Going to enjoy my video games now.
>>
>>37046628
Did you just call Karl Gustav Jung ... "Young"?
>>
File: 1494858917223.jpg (84KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1494858917223.jpg
84KB, 550x413px
>>37046718
Now now ragie wagie don't be angry that your gf is in love with my expanded knowledge obtained during all of my free time. By the way would you mind asking her if she wants anything from starbucks? I'll be stopping by your place later while you are meeting with Mr.Sheckels
>>
>>37046815
>Starbucks

Classic NEET pleb. Enjoy your diabetes
>>
>>37045069
Please brother, I have yet to consume my initial beverage derived from the crushed remains of the coffee bean since awakening but a short hwhile ago.

Kindly refrain from speaking to me until such an action has been completed.
>>
>>37046746
Good of you prepping yourself like a little bitch for your future boss!
>inb4 muh money
The market is saturated and you'll end up as another good obedient slave. Oh well another day, another dollar!
>>
>>37046665
It's just a model to represent how things work on a microscopic level, back in time a quantum was a way to transform empirical information into discrete "packets". All matter and forces transformed into packets on a theroetical level in order to try our best to explain the microscopic level and the interactions between this little packets.
It doesn't work 100% of the time (q. Entanglement, some sorts of quantum tunneling,Hwaking forces, and so on) but it hella works a daily basis and to explain alot of thus, at the end q. Mechanics is just an aproximation and some advanced stathistics.
>>
>tfw too healthy for disability benefits

I'll never be a successful NEET at this rate
>>
>>37046794
The double slit experiment dude.. The very beginning of quantum experiment... Thomas Young...
>>
>>37046794
My gf loves Jung btw..
>>
>>37046815
Nah, I'll be home then as I work a cushy job from 10-2, do very little all day unless I have to sell an apartment which I get paid $800 for each one I do. But have fun being a NEET until you realize that you're 40 years old and have done nothing with your life, and you're way too far behind everyone else to catch up. So you'll apply for a job at the local grocery store and work as a bag boy until your death. In the meantime I'll be relaxing with the money that I earned surrounded by my loving family and friends.
>>
>>37046953
I'm actually being a shit anon and posting on the phone because I cannot sleep, was just reading the daily crap this human shit posts daily about stuff he doesn't know shit about. A neet performing proper classical music while staying at home? Wtvr.. Nice daily haircut tho
>>
File: IMG_20170515_174753.jpg (36KB, 330x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170515_174753.jpg
36KB, 330x354px
>>37045610
Lmao, look at this neet self aware and shy, I want that neet boipucci
>>
>live in cucknavia
>welfare nets you a free apartment in the city (costs 400$k for a 1 bedroom flat in the fucking suburbs, close to a mill downtown)
>no rent, get 2000$/month per adult + another 1k for every child
>mfw theres immigrant fucks on my block living here for 30 years with 12 kids AND NONE OF THEM EVEN SPEAK OUR LANGUAGE
>mfw I have 800 to spend on food/clothes etc after rent
>mfw these worthless fucks are better off than me not despite never working a day in their lives

I hate Scandinavia so fucking much. I wish I was Swiss.
>>
>>37047286
leave the country. if you hate it so much there then why not?
>>
>>37046746
Enjoy it anon, those days will be the best time of your life.
>>
>>37047226
Well my dick doesnt work and im now unemployable so i guess thats the only way i can give back to society...
>>
>>37047413
Let me see that boipucci I can give you the whorebucks you need
>>
>>37047460
I'm a failed NEET, I can't even afford a camera or smartphone...
>>
How were your days, fellow NEETs? Today I woke up at the comfortable time of 9:30, well rested. The day was beautiful and warm so I spent most of it outside. Lifted weights, walked my dog, did some lawnwork and finished my book. Had the time to make several hearty and delicious meals as well.
The wagekuks will never learn...
>>
File: 32462315.png (223KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
32462315.png
223KB, 409x409px
>>37046450
ah yes, the symphony! I wouldn't want to miss the big day, we've been practicing for a while, with our endless amount of free time we have.
>>
>>37045610
Fuck, that video was actually pretty sad. Hilarious, but sad as well.
Fuck. I'm sort of in the limbo NEET/wagie state right now where today is my last day as a NEET and it's actually really depressing. Since I've been a NEET, i tought myself programming and the basics of networking and now that I'm going to be a wagie again, I know I'm going to be fucking miserable and probably end up dying from diabetes since I eat a shitload of junkfood to comfort myself whenever I feel distressed.
I'm going to miss being a NEET. I know I don't have the balls to kill myself.

Being a wage slave is going to suck
>>
File: IMG_5316.jpg (550KB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5316.jpg
550KB, 1936x2592px
>>37048157
you are but a poser with your cheap Alibaba tier Chinese imitation saxophone. That is not what Adolphe Sax intended and it's not fit for classical music. Fuck off and go home pleb NEET, let the real NEET musicians discuss adult matters in this thread
>>
File: woj.jpg (10KB, 236x253px) Image search: [Google]
woj.jpg
10KB, 236x253px
>>37047529
>The wagekuks will never learn...
Fucking learn what? Huh? Not everyone can be as lucky as you and not have to work to survive
>>
>>37047045
I make $2,000 a month as a neet with paid housing. You think selling apartments is "doing something with your life?" You will turn 40 and realize you have nowhere to go and hate your life. You will marry a wrinkly used up whore out of desperation and she will leave you because of how pathetic you are. Suicide is your only way out, wagie. Tik toc
>>
>>37047286
where do I sign up? if thats true better a /r9k/ brother who can semi-speak english to be your neighbor than mohhamed
>>
File: 1494633150813.png (83KB, 247x246px) Image search: [Google]
1494633150813.png
83KB, 247x246px
>>37048422
silly wagies always assuming. I am a master level bassoonist and am currently playing on a Heckel I purchased directly from Heckel and had him ship it from Germany.
Us NEETs know the difference between a piece of art such as my instrument and a cheap chinese piece of plastic. We are extremely cultured in that sense.
>>
File: IMG_2345.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2345.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>37048895
>Heckel
>him

Excuse me? You forget you're talking to a master level music NEET. I have a Fox 240 with a Heckel bocal. Heckel the man has been dead for many years and if you actually purchased one you would know Reiter by name. You still haven't refuted my superior saxophones built to Adolphe Sax's acoustical specifications.
>>
File: shutterstock107516108.jpg (41KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock107516108.jpg
41KB, 600x425px
>>37045069
saw a whole group of neets biking when i was on my way to lunch from work today. i thought about r9k.
>>
>>37048800
I'm selling apartments before I go to college. I make $2000 a week easy, I'm only 19 and I've already done more than you have at 30. I make more money than you, I am happier than you, and my future is much brighter than yours. I live at home so I don't have to pay for food, I choose to pay for gas although I don't have to. Any other expense is by choice, and I'm very smart with my money. Plus I will continue to work at this job as it is in the same city as my dream college, which I will be attending in the fall. When I'm out of college I will pursue a career in my major.

Have fun being a NEET, it won't last forever, and you'll be the only 70 year old man around still working for minimum wage.
>>
>>37049052
ragie lying wagie. Post a paycheck or gtfo. you say you're happy and satisfied with a great life yet you post on /r9k/. You probably work at burger king making $8 an hour contemplating suicide every day
*written on my $6,000 pc that I bought with neetbux
>>
>>37049133
Oh, I forgot the best part, I get paid under the table, untaxed. Perks of nepotism.

>yet you post on /r9k/
Ironic, but to answer this, having a great job doesn't cure clinical depression, and I enjoy seeing people from all walks of life on here. What's your excuse?
>>
File: 1494842520632.png (103KB, 327x218px) Image search: [Google]
1494842520632.png
103KB, 327x218px
>>37048963
>thinking Reiter is equal quality to Heckel
ahhh ragie... er i mean wagie, wrong yet again! He may not be able sell his craftsmanship to the public but when have the skills and time such as I there is always a way. Just a few months back I used some NEETbux to purchase an original Heckel bassoon from an estate. It wasn't cheap, but us NEETs don't sacrifice on quality. How do you think we live such exquisite lives after all?
>>
File: neetdick.png (430KB, 500x623px) Image search: [Google]
neetdick.png
430KB, 500x623px
sorry about her anal prolapse, wagie. not sure what happened; it just kinda fell out
>>
>>37049272
When you're a neet you have time for everything, including /r9k/. Normies posting on here are sacrificing their little free time to roleplay as rich wagies, like you are doing.
Post a paycheck or you're just another neet larping as a wagie
>>
>>37049052
>I'm selling apartments before I go to college.
princesses born with a silver spoon in their mouth don't count as human beings and their input into any discussion is irrelevant
>>
>>37049330
I just said, I don't get paychecks, I get paid in cash.

>>37049365
>implying that getting an advantage but still having to work to earn my money is somehow worse than being a leech
>>
>>37045069
Jokes on you, NEETcuck, as I don't have a gf.
>>
>>37049468
flipping houses at 19 years old puts you outside the realm of typical humanity, you probably don't realize this because you're 19 years old and flipping houses
>>
Work is long and boring. I work with fucking morons doing a shitty manual labour and forklifting for eight hours a day. It really does fucking suck. I am drained when I get home, but at least I have my apartment and can be alone for the rest of the evening. I wish I was a big enough sperg to get NEETbux.
>>
>>37049501
Of course I realize it (although they aren't houses, they're apartments, much easier to sell), but this certainly wasn't my first job, I've done landscaping, babysitting, worked as a pizza delivery driver/did everything aside from make food at a pizza shop, even mowed lawns, on top of a variety of other small odd jobs. Even if I didn't have this wonderful job, I'd still be working. If I were a NEET, I would be miserable. People who choose to be NEET are the scum of the earth. Besides, my original comment was just for the guy who fell for the NEET meme, because he didn't realize how miserable NEETs actually are. Didn't even bring up my job until one of these leeches decided to try the "tik tok wagie" meme.

NEETs are either miserable now, or they will be miserable by the time they're 40, at which point it's too late to turn back.
>>
File: anthonys dad.png (185KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
anthonys dad.png
185KB, 400x300px
>>37045069
innawoods>trust fund NEET>>>>>>>career wagekek>gibsmedat NEET>cashiercuck>street homeless
>>
>>37050154
>work at a job you hate your entire life
>get paid a livable wage doing nothing leaving you free to do whatever hobbies you want
I'm a neet that mostly posts on /out/. I spend most of my time camping out and hiking all around America. I really feel sorry for people that feel they need to work to be fulfilled. I used to work at a factory 50 hours a week. I was always miserable and lived on ambien and niquil. When I became a neet I realized I was free. No more responsibilities holding my lifestyle back. I could take those road trips I always wanted to! I could camp out for 2 weeks in the backlands of Yellowstone!
I really feel for you anons that are stuck working because of your pride.
>>
>>37046628
You'll get more insight reading on Heisenberg, Pauli, and Schrodinger in QWM. I'd recommend De Broglie but he took a classical approach to WM
>>
>>37050594
Or you could try to find a job you like...It's not possible for everyone but what is possible for everyone is to start working young and save up, make smart choices with your money. This is a much better strategy than being a NEET. Your NEETbux are not reliable, and you could very well lose them any day. I on the other hand will have all the money I've earned in my bank accounts, and will continue to be earning more money on top of that. Actual financial stability is a much better thing than having to rely on the government to baby you. I could also drop out and become NEET at any time, however you NEETs will only have the option of working minimum wage at an age that is far older than anyone working the same job. In the end I will be laughing,

Also, at this point in time I can do all the things that you listed. I'm allowed to take vacations at any time as long as they aren't too frequent and for too long. I can absolutely take a road trip, I can absolutely go and camp out at yellowstone. In fact if I told my relatives at my company (I love working for a very successful family business) that I wanted to take a week or two off to go on a road trip, they would encourage it. Will I always have this much freedom? No, but neither will you, but I will always have enough money to afford losing a job in order to do those things.
>>
>>37050937
>trying to give advice when you literally have a job because daddy
>>
>>37051022
>>trying to give advice when you literally have a job because daddy
I literally had about 6 other consistent jobs before this one (not counting all the ones I did on the side). Don't be jealous though that I'm making bank while you're living off scraps provided by the government.
>>
>>37050937
>implying neets don't have bank accounts
>implying wagies aren't in danger of losing their jobs at the drop of a hat
Unless you're in a union good luck keeping a stable job unless you give your life for it. I know you're larping but if you ever get a real job, you will learn that vacation days are a meme. My job says I get 2 weeks paid vacation every year. but they only let me take off 1-2 days for vacation at a time insuring I am pretty much stuck there. Neets don't have expenses. The government pays 99% of their bills and on top f that pays them $14 an hour. Add on ssi insurance, where if you lose it you get a payout and you can live off that for life. Wagies are truly missing out on life. You tryo to make it seem like you enjoy working your ass off and being told what to do, but that's just because you're envious. You hate to imagine us doing whatever we want and getting paid for it.
>>
>>37045610
Nobody will let you practice science unless you're working in a laboratory. Even if you could afford it (you can't), they won't let you work with anything cool unless you can produce biosafety inspections & risk assessments, get government clearance for holding onto relevant organisms, and have peers who will review our manuscripts.
>>
File: 1466374650374.png (219KB, 396x310px) Image search: [Google]
1466374650374.png
219KB, 396x310px
>>37045610
>falling for the shittiest meme ever

HRHERYEHRGEGEYGEYGYAGYGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGHAHEHEHEHEHI
>>
File: autism lv.jpg (24KB, 720x316px) Image search: [Google]
autism lv.jpg
24KB, 720x316px
>>37045610
The reason those people don't participate in
society is not because they don't wanna, its because they can't have the minimum effort to discipline themselves to fix their errors

You honestly think someone who don't have the discipline to work on himself to integrate society has the discipline to self-study or even to any studying at all?

NEETs literally spend their lives sleeping at 7AM after a day of shitposting, playing vidya/watching anime/some other pleb brainlet hobby just to go to sleep exhausted feeling like shit knowing they are living their lives on the lowest point possible and nothing will change for better

Being a NEET is trying to have your whole life to be your 12yo summer vacation except without friends and everyday you stray further from happiness
>>
>>37051100
One NEET tried to brag about the fact that he gets 2000 a month. I guess that's impressive to someone who hasn't worked a day in their life. Also, the government doesn't cover everything, that's bullshit. You make 2000 a month, let's say you're smart enough to put at least a thousand of that away, you still have to buy groceries, pay for gas, pay for your car, etc, plus any other extra expenses, such as hobbies, books, tv, music, idk if government will cover internet or not, or if cell phone service is covered. Are you more well of than someone who isn't smart with their money and works minimum wage? absolutely. But are you more well off than someone who is smart with their money and has saved up since they were in middle school? No. If you start working while young and save up as much as you can without blowing it all on stupid shit, and you keep consistently working, you will have money to support yourself if you do lose your job, at least long enough to get another job. NEETs do not have this option, if they lose their government funding they lose everything and have to start all the way at the beginning. They will be playing catch up and will be making as much money at 50 as I did at 15.
>>
I just raped the shit out of an interview today. $23.41 starting, 12 hour shifts, nights only. Being a cuck sure isn't fun but I believe I've basically hit the fucking jackpot here. Cuckbux could stand to be higher but I don't think I'll find better hours anywhere. I'll do this a few years then retire. If I live like a bad goy and take on no debt or lifestyle inflation I will achieve my goal quickly, 15 years at the latest, 8 years at the soonest assuming I want to have a comfy 30k/yr for life up until my 90s.
>>
File: yawnnn.jpg (40KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
yawnnn.jpg
40KB, 640x427px
Oh my look at the time Anon! Me and Grandma just enjoyed a lovely day of gardening, and playing checkers at the local community center. It sure is late, shouldn't you be getting ready for bed? Me and your grandma will be fine! You see we are SS earners! We have all the time in the world to do whatever we want while you slave away at your McJob to make sure our check stays stable every month! I'll make sure to give you a free copy of grandmas new novel on the joys of a recreational lifestyle! Anyhow Anon! I know its getting late for you! Me and Grandma will DVR all the good TV shows for you. Tick tock!
>>
>tfw drug dealer NEET
>get people hooked on pills and force a habit
>wagies come to me to get their fix
>wagies work all day and then give me their money
>tfw made 3000$ in 4 weeks
>tfw i just sit at home smoking weed
>go out to eat whenever i want
>always can afford vidya
>>
>>37051348
>wagie works hard his whole life so he can retire at 60 to live like the neets have been living since age 18
wew lad, you killed your own argument. That's rare here.
>>
>>37051470
This is the true life. Both neets and wagies are cucks. Wagies are stuck working jobs they hate and NEETs are just bottom-feeders who have to make themselves feel superior by fucking with wagies here.

We've ascended at least until we get caught
>>
>>37045069
>Implying a NEET has had sex
These threads make my day. Thanks
>>
File: suicide.png (305KB, 589x665px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.png
305KB, 589x665px
>>37045610
That made me sad, I really hoped for a happier ending since I chose to save the wagie. I guess that's the message though. Wagies are hopeless and getting involved will only drag us down to their level.
>>
>>37051499
>NEET lives the NEET life until he loses his NEET bux and has to work minimum wage until his death
I forgot to mention that out of college I'm pretty much guaranteed to get a job in my major (AKA my dream), due to the reputation of the school that I'm going to, plus the connections that I have, not to mention on top of that this summer I will be doing a job on top of my current cushy one that will add to my resume for the industry of my choice. I've got my whole life mapped out and I've made sure to do everything I can to make it work. Will it go exactly as planned? No, but I know it will go better than a NEETs life. Even if it all falls through I'll be better off than a NEET.
>>
>>37051559
just gotta play it smart anon. i dont do any deals at my house, you dont shit where you eat. i almost always meet people at places like metroparks on trails in the woods
>>
>>37051652
holy fuck this dude is still talking about how his parents paved out his life in gold like he has some kind of wisdom to share
>>
>>37051652
That's some tog grade self-deception you have there. I almost think you actually believe it. If you had any agency you would be neet. Instead you have t ofulfill another man's dream because you eithr lack your own and don't want to put in the dedication required to fulfill your own. What could be more noble than the arts and sciences?If your dignity really worth what noseberg gives you?
>>
>>37051741
lmao it's not wisdom, it should be obvious, it's just shocking that all these NEETs actually think they're somehow better off than people who have worked for their success.
>>
>>37051781
Just because you toil very hard to suck nosebergs cock doesn't mean it's success. Neets do 'work' that actually matters and contributes to the world. You are just a sad and pathetic little man.
>>
>>37051766
>Instead you have t ofulfill another man's dream because you eithr lack your own and don't want to put in the dedication required to fulfill your own.
I literally just said I'm working to fulfill my dream. Like I actually want what I plan on doing with my life.
>he fell for the antisemitism meme
Again, have fun working minimum wage in your middle age
>>
File: Maslows hiearchy of neets.png (411KB, 1027x991px) Image search: [Google]
Maslows hiearchy of neets.png
411KB, 1027x991px
Keep on climbing and maybe one day you wagie losers will make it to our levelNOT
>>
>>37051831
>Neets do 'work' that actually matters and contributes to the world
watching anime and jerking off to traps and loli porn isn't work. Only thing it contributes to is whatever website you choose to watch either on.
>>
>>37051875
You can't just call another man's dream your own. That's a cop-out. I'm a neet though, so I make infinite wage, the exact opposite of minimum wage. It's kind of ironic because if anyone will be making minimum wage at middle age it is you. My time is simply far more valuable. I work 0 hours a year, yet receive handsome compensation. How many hours a year will you be cucking?
>>
>>37051948
This
Originininiagami
>>
>>37051948
>You can't just call another man's dream your own
That is what literally everyone does. You are doing it right now, every other NEET in this thread wants the same thing as you do. You work zero hours a year right now, but when you lose your NEET bux you'll be working far more hours for far less money than I.

As I stated at the beginning, if NEETs were so happy and fulfilled they wouldn't be shitposting every single day on r9k about how great their life is.
>>
>>37052045
Been on neetbux for 18 years. I own a house. I rent out property in Florida. They have never once tried to take away my neetbux. The gov knows that if they do that there will be a bunch of mentally ill neets with nothing to lose running around. Many have threatened ssi income for us. None have followed through with taking it away.
>>
>>37052045

The majority of shitposts I see are ragies trying and failing to defend their silly little lifestyles. Why shouldn't a happy and fulfilled man post on their favorite boards while taking a break? I am currently doing calligraphy and am waiting for the ink to dry. My projects involving resins take even longer, and depending on what I'm playing with is so toxic I can't even go in the room for another 36 hours after the mold is filled. I have nothign to fear as I won't lose my neetbux. You on the other hand, are subject to the whims of noseberg and market volatility. If we get another recession I continue to earn the same amount. You are laid off and go back to begging mommy for a room and some table scraps.
>>
File: NEET chef.jpg (105KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEET chef.jpg
105KB, 409x409px
>>37048157
I'll be there, fellow NEET. And I'll be handing out FREE samples of my 3 cheese rigatoni, i've perfected my craft with the infinite freetime i have. My skills have impressed the highest chefs in my town and brought smiles to many homeless peoples faces when i volunteer at my local soup kitchen. It's a shame wagies don't have time to cultivate such a useful skill like cooking. While their re-heating leftovers i'm learning a new recipe!

good luck tonight (not that you'll need it) bring us to ecstasy with your music!
>>
>>37051899
Very good, wagie. You've identified two things you do that don't contribute much to the world. Did you also know that water is wet? Much like ragie tears really. I highly suggest you download your anime though. Streaming is so shitty it's not even fit for a wagecuck.
>>
>>37052176
You aren't a NEET if you have any sort of job. If you're renting out property you aren't a NEET.
>>37052203
I haven't seen a single shitpost from anyone with a job that wasn't a direct response to the daily shitpost from NEETs. It's such obvious compensation for their terrible lives. Every now and then you do see someone be honest about how they fell for the NEET meme and are miserable. I've never even responded to one of these threads until today, and it was because of one of you that fell for the NEET meme but realized how fucking awful that life is. The only satisfaction NEETs seem to get out of their life is that they can frogpost on a website and pretend that their lives are great in order to try to make people with real lives feel bad.
>>
>>37045069
Haha, this was my plan all along, you see, I paid some roastie whore who tested positive for AIDS to stay at my house while I was being an undercover NEET elsewhere.
>>
File: 1494894623870.jpg (400KB, 1200x950px) Image search: [Google]
1494894623870.jpg
400KB, 1200x950px
>>37052206
I'll come by to pick you up but you've got to let me try your lasagna. I didn't have time to cook a dinner from scratch tonight and only wagies know how bad microwaved food is. Sometimes I just lose track of time reading Greek philosphy
>>
>>37052411
Renting property out that I own doesn't make me not a neet. I bought it all on neetbux and am still on it. And I do believe you respond to all neet threads. All you wagies do. Your lives are shit so you think ours are too. I have some bad news for you, wagie. I sleep and wake up when I want. I can lay in bed and do nothing if I want. I can take road trips wherever whenever. I live a simple happy homestead life. I don't care about fancy cars and owning as mansion. I have a few acres of land and a 2 story 3 bedroom house with Google Fiber. I know all you wagies base your success off of famous rappers. You will never be a millionaire. You won't be surrounded by women everywhere you go. You will work all your life and retire when your best years are gone. That's the sad reality for you wagies.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.