[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder use of make up should be criminalized.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: make up.jpg (775KB, 600x3633px) Image search: [Google]
make up.jpg
775KB, 600x3633px
Daily reminder use of make up should be criminalized.
>>
Why?
Give me a legitimately good reason you're anti-makeup.
>>
>>37044849
not op, but if youre caking yourself up in makeup like the women in his pic, might as well wear a mask and conceal your real face.

going out and fooling men into thinking youre more attractive than you actually are only to be a cunt and insult them after they leave you because they didnt like the way your real face looks like is shitty. if men did something like that, women would call it rape by deception or some shit.
>>
>>37044925
So when someone wears clothes they might as well walk around in a box?
It doesn't make sense anon and besides anyone can wear makeup so I don't get your problem.
>>
>>37044785
it's not that much of a scam, if people want to pay 80 bucks to go from 5/10 to 5.5/10 let them
>>
>>37044785
All those girls are still ugly even with makeup on. I wouldn't approach any of then irl.

Are you that autistic that you think makeup hides ugliness that well?
>>
ironically a lot of women have acne etc BECAUSE of heavy makeup use.
Really makes you think about the long game for the makeup industry...
>>
>>37044952
>So when someone wears clothes they might as well walk around in a box?
elaborate. i dont see how your analogy fits this discussion.

>It doesn't make sense anon and besides anyone can wear makeup so I don't get your problem.
"everyone can do it" is not valid reasoning here. my argument is that excess makeup is deceiving, therefore youre telling me that everybody deceiving everybody is perfectly fine.

plus, lets be honest. we both know men are largely made fun of for wearing makeup by both males and females.
>>
4chan has gone from Ron Paul freedom memeing to Trump ban what I don't like memeing in record time without even the slightest pang of hypocrisy. I love this place.

For some reason this is being marked as spam.
>>
>>37044785
4th girl looks so much better without makeup
>>
>>37045152
well, clothes are deceiving because they hide scars, stretch marks, etc. Guess we shouldn't wear those either.

And makeup isn't the Extreme Godlike Transformation you make it out to be. Like other anon said, most just go from being a 5 to a 5.5
>>
>>37045210
ALL MEN SAY THAT ALL OF YOU ARE DOGS WHO JUST WANT TO SCREW US

>basically what a woman would tell you if you were to tell her that you think she looks better without make up.
>>
listen

if you see a girl with severe acne caked up in makeup irl you can actually tell that she has terrible skin

if you see a girl wearing dark powder to change the shape of her face irl it looks like dirt when she turns her head to the side
>>
>>37045267
because they're insecure cunts who need constant affirmation and attention
>>
>>37044785
Most of them arent ugly they just have acne .
>>
File: 14944237492191152822623.jpg (17KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
14944237492191152822623.jpg
17KB, 250x188px
>>37044785
i like many on the left more, but i have a thing for acne.
>>
>>37045320

>Most of them aren't ugly, they just have a trait that makes on ugly
>>
>>37045256
>well, clothes are deceiving because they hide scars, stretch marks, etc. Guess we shouldn't wear those either.
pft come on. you KNOW that's a false equivalency. what's the alternative, running around naked? you don't really consider that the same as not using make up, do you?

it's not like we use clothing to hide our imperfections (thats literally what makeup is used for, however), we wear clothing because of whatever other weird social reason. that's a whole different discussion regarding anthropology or some shit.

>And makeup isn't the Extreme Godlike Transformation you make it out to be. Like other anon said, most just go from being a 5 to a 5.5
you know that's an over simplification. some women only apply a little bit of lipstick or eyeliner, while some cake their whole faces and look like completely different (more attractive to some) people. we're talking about those people.
>>
>>37045349
one can have traits that are deemed as ugly but still make up for it by being naturally pretty. having acne doesnt automatically make you ugly, that is unless you find the slightest hint of acne to be disgusting, in which case that's your subjective opinion.
>>
>>37045349
Acne fades true ugly is forever
>>
>>37045349
Acne is easy to get rid of if you put time and money into finding the right product for you. I suffered cystic acne for nineteen years and only just found something that takes my breakouts away in a day if I catch them quick enough. In real life, these girls would look like caked up messes and you'd be able to see every bump and scar the foundation is setting into. Basically just making themselves uglier
>>
File: tumblr_o3hoek1XTf1v9ytkno1_500.jpg (92KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3hoek1XTf1v9ytkno1_500.jpg
92KB, 500x494px
>>37045384
Clothes and makeup serve the same function i.e. aesthetic expression

And really if your that assmad about someone putting shit on their face I don't know what to tell you anon
>>
>>37045384

>Blanket makeup ban proposed by OP
>cake their whole faces and look like completely different (more attractive to some) people. we're talking about those people.

K
>>
>>37045472
they dont only serve one function, they serve several. one of the main reasons as to why women use make up is to hide their imperfections. you cant deny that.

also, you cant just call me butt blasted and call it a day thinking you were right.

>>37045477
im not op. im talking to one anon and my first post clearly states that im talking about caked up women, regardless of whether op wants to ban all women or whatever.
>>
>>37045465
>>37045441
>>37045439

>If ugly can be overcome it isn't ugly

If that's true, there are very few ugly people and your robothood is only because of your shitty personality.
>>
>>37045551

>Use plural "we"
>You should I am only talking about my position
>>
>>37045561
>If that's true, there are very few ugly people

hm? How'd you jump from one thing to the other? There are plenty of ugly people and that doesn't invalidate what those anons said.

I personally am a robot because I'm very awkward around people. Not sure why you'd bring that up, but ok.
>>
>>37045472
>>37045561
Samefag?
Not the guy you're talking to, but it kinda becomes obvious when you're literally the only one talking shit. and if you're not, you've both equally stupid.
>>
>>37045632
>not understanding that the "we" in the post that talks about wearing clothing clearly refers to humanity as a whole, not me and the op, or all men or whatever you thought.
>>
meant >>37045477 , not >>37045561
origono
>>
>>37045662

There are very few forms of ugly that can't with cosmetic surgery be overcome.
>>
>>37045349
Pretty sure that acne is caused by caking on makeup.
>>
>>37045699

>Not understanding that in argument removing ambiguity where possible is best practice.
>>
File: IMG_20170515_234910.jpg (62KB, 720x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170515_234910.jpg
62KB, 720x339px
>>37045675

Thanks for the name calling, brobot.
>>
>>37045757
my bad, i forgot how nitpicky people can be in order to disregard your argument by pointing out silly details that would be ignored by people who are actually willing to establish a dialogue.
>>
>>37045551
no one is right here, we're arguing opinions anon.
and hiding flaws are not we live in an aesthetically driven culture so it's not like it ever will change
>>
>>37045839

>It's everyone else's fault I can't express myself in an unambiguous fashion
>>
>>37045965
thats not what i said. i admitted guilt, but you cant deny that people nitpick in such ways just so they dont have to present a counterargument. this is a dumb thing to argue about.
>>
>>37044925
this, women use makeup to manipulate cucks into thinking they're more attractive than they really are so they can easily exploit those cucks
>>
>>37045916

Appreciation of aesthetics predates culture by a wide margin. You'd be a fooll to believe we will ever rid ourselves of it entirely.
>>
File: 1492638362066.jpg (136KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1492638362066.jpg
136KB, 1440x1920px
>>37044785
#1 - Meth head by day, stripper by night
#2 - Looks like a 14 year old, do not want
#3 - Already wearing eyebrows on left, not original
#4 - Actually pretty attractive to begin with. Looks like the type of "quirky" girl you can play video games with unironically
#5 - Another meth addict
#6 - False puffy cheeks make her look awful
#7 - Actually attractive orginally. Note that makeup still leaves craters.
#8 - Do not want
#9 - See #4 but not quite as attractive and probably has Stacy personality.
#10 - Sorry, I'm not into dudes
>>
>>37044925
>>37044785

If you can't tell when a girl is wearing a full face of makeup, and it upsets you that you don't have x-ray vision to autistically analyze the complexion of every female you see, maybe do some introspection and realize that the world doesn't exist to please you.

Also, post face pic. If you're gonna complain this much about how women look its only fair to prove you're not a hypocrite, or punching above your weight.
>>
>>37046478
i dont fall for it, its very obvious when women are wearing a pound of makeup, but some men do fall for it. does that mean i shouldnt argue about the issue?
>>
>>37046478
>Also, post face pic. If you're gonna complain this much about how women look its only fair to prove you're not a hypocrite
You want me to prove I don't wear make up?
>>
All If Them are average/cute to begin with. Shit yeah I'd rather not look at a girls acne and if she feels better about herself when it's covered then that's not deception to me.
>>
>>37046557
>that's not deception to me
>t. numale cuckold
>>
>>37046587
>>>/pol/
>>>/mra/
>>>/maletears/
>>
>>37046524

Prove that your appearance isn't at all deceptive in its own way, yes.
>>
>>37046587
No I just can't say I judge a girls worth by her acne. Especially if she's otherwise attractive to me. You'll all stay Virgins so it's whatever to me
>>
>>37046519

>stupid men and their arbitrary expectations are somehow a woman's problem while she gets ready for the day

Why are you defending this? No one is forcing these men to talk to strangers.
>>
>>37044785
B-but can I use m-make up if I'm a boy?
>>
I touched the face of a woman with makeup once. It was like a swamp, my whole hand disappeared and I felt something tug at my thumb.
>>
>>37044785

>Date girl who's pretty in makeup.

>Later find out after she takes it off that she's a hideous pizza face.

So uhhh...yeah.. about that 3rd date.

>Ghost the shit out of her
>>
>>37044785
The pretty ones still look pretty without makeup on and the ugly ones still look like an obvious trainwreck. If you are really this paranoid about a womans looks then just knock them down 3 points if you consider making a move on them this is r9k nobody is making moves here
>>
>face has lots of acne
>bury face in make-up to cover up acne
>make-up clogs the pores and increases acne
>literally rinse and repeat
female logic
>>
>>37047159
youre placing 100% of the blame on men that are attracted to the women who cake themselves up to be more attractive.
>>
>>37047549
Exactly. Its like poking at a peeling/poking at a scab. If they were to Just be a bit more confident and not wear makeup im sure the scars and acne will go away. Then again some people have bad, oily skin or eat a diet that increases the chances of getting acne.
>>
>>37046478
Found the white-knight..
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.