[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird dream experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6625.jpg (178KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6625.jpg
178KB, 500x496px
ITT: we sharw our weird dream experiences

Last night i had one of those inception dreams where you keep "waking up" but your still in another dream. Really fucked with my head when i actually woke up.
>>
>>37041884
>tfw third sleep paralysis in a row
I'm scared to sleep
>>
I woke up, checked the time, went back to sleep and when I woke up it was 40minutes earlier

It either was a really vivid dream or I can turn back time
>>
I had a really bad fever the other day and dreamed i was reading a book. That was it i was sitting and reading a book. The book does not exist in reality but i read it fir hours and it was really good. I cant remember what it was about other than it was a warhammer 40k novel.
>>
>>37041884
the only dreams I have are the ones where you get a loving girlfriend, raise a family, then wake up. I don't know why my brain taunts me like this
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
I regularly have dreams about people who I used to call friends.

Fucking bullshit man.
>>
I dreamed of her, i miss her so much sometimes but i know i made the right choice.
>>
File: 1425084444897.jpg (8KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
1425084444897.jpg
8KB, 267x189px
>normalfags are STILL scared of sleep paralysis and "evil shadow men"
>>
File: 1494290593303.jpg (70KB, 654x916px) Image search: [Google]
1494290593303.jpg
70KB, 654x916px
Dreamt i was in a spaceship that got stranded on a distant moon and had sent out a distress beacon. Wife was with me. I had some kind of rare allergy to grapes for some reason but we cuddled together and I drank a bottle of sparkling grape juice to reminisce about childhood. I knew I was allergic but it didn't matter. If she was going to live we couldnt both be breathing and eating rations. The rescue team was too far out. We'd never last that long together. So I decided to blow myself out of the airlock with a note stuck to the window. Kissed her for the last time that night and floated off into oblivion
>>
File: 1494876983979.png (45KB, 481x406px) Image search: [Google]
1494876983979.png
45KB, 481x406px
>>37041884
>dream about being in HS
>wait a second I'm not in high school anymore
>dream starts to become lucid
>random guy walks past me
>punch him in the gut to see if this is a dream or not
>he falls to the ground and starts having trouble breathing
>I keep saying "sorry dude I'm so fucking sorry"
>dream isn't lucid anymore
I hate being retarded
>>
>>37042135
Or someone got into your home or is in your home who turns the time back
>>
File: IMG_9830.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9830.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
About 3 months ago I had the most satisfying dream of my life.

>lying on the couch next to 2 girls (both of which i know irl and have a huge crush on one) in some small apartment
>lots of weed on the table
>we smoke a joint and i start making out and cuddling with the girl i have a crush on
>tells me to go get condoms
>entering a familiar looking store but there isnt literally anything but all sorts of condoms
>searching for regular ones but there are only condoms with some sort of rubber spikes on top lmao
>buy one with three spikes
>came back, shes lying in her lace undies and a hoodie, her friend is smoking another one
>put on the condom and start cuddling again, feels incredible and so real
>start fucking her through her panties
>she says that its not fair her friend is just there watching
>start making out with her friend while fucking her wet tight pussy
>mom wakes me up cuz its 1pm and i shouldnt be sleeping

This is literally the best dream I ever had as far as I can remember. Feel of penetrating her pussy felt so amazingly real. Like inserting my dick in some tight, wet but warm piece of meat...

Waking up felt like shit tho
>>
>>37044121
Shieeet bruhh
>>
Why isnt this thread getting any attention
>>
I demt I was in some school function back when I was younger. All the kids were seated in the auditorium watching some presentation. Then one of them next to me in a wheel chair's hair lit on fire. I was struggling to put it out with my hand and the teachers didn't seem to notice, then more and more kids around me started to spontaneously combust utnil there was a huge panic. The I woke up. What does this mean?
>>
>I'm back in elementary school
>all my friends are there
>we are always walking around or in class
>there is this strange feeling of longing and realness
>always wake up feeling a sort of happy sadness

It has been 18 fucking years now, but I guess this is what happens when you become socially stagnant.
>>
>>37041884
in my last dream i was climbing on a snowy montain with my 10 yo brother, and once we were on top he fell, but then it apperered that the other side of the mountain was a waterfall and he didn t get hurt, i helped him to get out of the water, i turned around and saw my grandmother waiting for us with a smile on her face, and as i was reaching her i suddenly woke up. i looked around my room and cryed a little bit, then i stopped because i felt pathetic, i stepped out of my bed and i went on r9k. Thanks for reminding me this great dream anon
>>
i recently realised that there's background music in my dreams.
they're songs that don't exist, i don't know how is this possible but they sound good, like with a coherent structure and melody.

is my brain subconsciously composing songs while dreaming? i'm a musician that makes songs irl so it could be possible couldn't it?
>>
Last night I dreamed that i was with Morpheus from Sandman inside his castle as he was showing me his extensive art collection. Then a little bit later on I teleported to my old neighborhood 50 years into the future where everything was overtaken by chinese people and it looked like the shinjuku district in tokyo. I had $40 in my pocket and I entered this giant mall that was roughly 20 stories tall. As i made my way to the top I had roast pork, noodles and got a blowjob from an Asian masseuse for $6,. At some point some detectives were chasing me and i got to the roof and woke up. I'd like it if someone were to help interpret this for me pretty please
>>
>>37044305
>punching a tendril of your own subconscious

:oy
>>
More of a nightmare but theres goes.

>be me
>I'm naked on a small craggy island at sea.
>It's cold, overcast and strong waves constantly hit the island.
>sit down and look under my foot.
>There are Leeches are coming out of it.
>I squeeze my foot tightly and many more come out.
>Put leech foot into the sea.
>Yell in agony and wake up.

Happened just last night.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.