[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Group identity is a powerful force, if you believe you belong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 16

File: 1490670630341.png (89KB, 553x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490670630341.png
89KB, 553x506px
Group identity is a powerful force, if you believe you belong to one group it becomes extremely easy to lash out at others
This is why I understand that in the coming decades we'll either be forced to pre-emptively genocide white people
or
genetic engineering will remove the power in collectivism

Unfortunately it will likely have to be the former and though I won't enjoy it, I understand it. If we are to allow the white devil to rise once again, the past is a good indication of the events that will unfold. The Jews know this, it's time everyone else did too
>>
> pre-emptively genocide white people
how is that even supposed work? Its not like minority groups have a solid history of genociding politically dominant majorities.
>>
File: 5345389089.jpg (69KB, 381x263px) Image search: [Google]
5345389089.jpg
69KB, 381x263px
Once whites have been exterminated and politically disenfranchised through forced immigration and institutional discrimination, and when Arabs have been bombed into submission, the jewluminati is coming for your people, too. Make no mistake.

Remember: the Nazis would have given you food, shelter, water, jobs, and safety. The Jew World Order will give you none of that. We won't even be allowed to have our own minds.
>>
>>37040888
>white people
>majority
>>
>>37040936
as in relation to the ten to fifteen percent of black people in the US. i mean come on, thats just ridiculous.
>>
>>37040979
>The US is the only country that exists
Stop assuming everyone you talk to on the internet is American.

Also, I have a counter idea- lets genocide niggers, who have an even more tribal-like mindset and group identity than any other race. Also, they are breeding like rats in Africa even though they are too stupid to farm correctly, resulting in mass starvation every year.
>>
File: 1488151313077.png (259KB, 606x399px) Image search: [Google]
1488151313077.png
259KB, 606x399px
>>37040979
The western elites are planning on making whites minorities in the first world in the next two generations. Mixed societies will have a harder time fighting international corporate power as national governments are phased out for globalism. In the end, the first world will be full of "multicultural" slums. The goal has never been to help the needy. It's to impoverish and politically fracture the first world, and that includes non whites who currently enjoy a high quality of life in the first world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHBNRZkvvAw
>>
File: 1490935410098.jpg (43KB, 463x462px) Image search: [Google]
1490935410098.jpg
43KB, 463x462px
>>37040923
The Jew learnt from the very best, it continues to emulate the white devil yet achieves vastly more in smaller numbers. The difference here is the white masses are comfortable and have been throughout this era while all others have suffered
If the white man's downfall is the Jewish man's rise then so be it. This is the last century of white dominance upon this world
>>
>>37041027
It's to impoverish and politically fracture the first world, and that includes non whites who currently enjoy a high quality of life in the first world.

This, why can't people understand that? Once White people are gone the standard of living will plummet, and the Jews will exploit the shit out of the former wealth of the West and try to take over the Middle East and divert it all there.

If you enjoy living in the first world, regardless of who you are, the decline of White people is a bad thing. Think of South Africa, ever since Whites have had laws making it hard for them to do business, the country has gotten poorer and shittier for everyone.
>>
>>37040816
>implying you can stop us
>>
once again 4chan proves that only failed normie retards or otherwise general failures think in terms of race or idpol. you 19 year olds need to realize the totality of your irrelevance.
>>
>>37041073
>This is the last century of white dominance upon this world

Your children will cry for white masters in the Jew World Order. If you think whites are vicious and cruel (Ha!), it will be proven otherwise. Jews conquered white societies with the characteristic tactic of exploiting our compassion for others. Everything that has happened since WWII, all of it was done because jews tricked whites into believing they were helping the needy, and then stabbing them in the back for it.
>>
File: 1491566505022.jpg (129KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
1491566505022.jpg
129KB, 640x428px
>>37041303
Yes, you were useful idiots and the Jew took advantage while your children reaped the benefits. Now the middle man is no longer necessary your children will cry like the rest.
>>
>>37041279
>implying personal and group identity isn't a defining characteristic of human gregariousness and consciousness
>implying the world isn't built upon Nations
>implying being a man, a transgirl, a emo gay boi, a lawyer, a christian, etc, isn't absolutely important to the way people relate to thmselves and eachother
>implying the old rule of "Know Thyself" isn't the main objective of any person and that that can only be done in relation with the Other.

Race can be an identity factor, but its amplitude is subserviente to National identity.
>>
File: 1494062336055.png (412KB, 1048x724px) Image search: [Google]
1494062336055.png
412KB, 1048x724px
>>37041428
Us Jews truly are the masterrace!
>>
>>37041428
Whites built white societies from OUR technology. All kikes did was bring degenerate behavior. We don't need them.
>>
File: 32468435789.jpg (301KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
32468435789.jpg
301KB, 1280x800px
>>37041479
That's once of the differences between whites and jews, and it's one of the major reasons they hate us so much. They want to see themselves as creative geniuses, but know, that next to whites, they are sniveling wretches. Hitler was absolutely right about those things. Jews are very clever though, and very good at exploiting others through deception and trickery that whites would never even think to do.

A white or an arab will say: "I hate you and I will kill you." A jew will say: "You are my best friend. Let's go help the needy." And then he will stab you in the back and call himself god's chosen one for thinking to do it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>37041467
Clearly God's chosen people
>>
>>37041552
Well look at what the British did in China. They got the Chinese addicted to opium and then basically took power by selling them the opium at exorbitant prices. That seems Jewesque. Perhaps it was British Jews who orchestrated it or perhaps whites are capable of the same cunning.
>>
File: 1491658403579.jpg (42KB, 478x489px) Image search: [Google]
1491658403579.jpg
42KB, 478x489px
>>37041721
Don't even have to go that far m8, just look at the sick shit they did to India, a sovereign thriving nation

I hope the Jews do to whites what they did to others
>>
>>37041768
The Jews can't do shit to us now. The whites who will die will die and those who will escape will survive and there's nothing the Jews can do to stop it and they will continue to harbor antisemitic sentiments.
>>
>>37041768
Yeah dude only Whites have done sick shit just ignore everything from the Ottoman Empire, Chinese Dynasties, Native American Tribes and so on.

I think it is ironic that you come into (or created) a thread bashing collectivism but clearly you have a tribal mindset and think "kill da whitey ooga booga" is the best way of making the world better.

I don't even care if you hate White, cos you know what? I hate blacks. But at least I am open and don't try and pretend I am "anti-collectivist" or some shit. Also, if you are black, I hope you are aware that Asian, Arab or Jew rule will be MUCH worse for you than White rule. Whites are the only group who have tolerated black people in their ethnic homelands.
>>
>>37041721
That is one thing. Whites have created multiple unique civilizations and cultures. Their technological achievements are unparalleled, etc etc. What have jews done? Their entire history is only that. Even today they are busy trying to quietly exterminate Palestinians while guilt tripping whites about colonialism. That is what jews do, and that is all they do. They are a different breed
>>
>>37042075
They are just sand niggers and they were hated by all the rest of the Arabs forever. They did the same cunt like shit in the Middle East before they migrated to Europe. Moving to Europe just allowed them to increase their scope greatly. They destroyed Middle Eastern Empires.
>>
>>37042012
>if you are black, I hope you are aware that Asian, Arab or Jew rule will be MUCH worse for you than White rule. Whites are the only group who have tolerated black people in their ethnic homelands.

Jews have told blacks they are companions with non-whites, and that all have suffered under white rule... that they are all equals fighting the evil white oppressor. How surprised the naggers will be when they find themselves amongst populations who have not been brainwashed with cultural marxism, and who openly and unashamedly view africans as a species of lesser humanity and accordingly lesser rights. Slavery of Africans was outlawed in Saudi Arabia in the fucking 1980's. The Jewish left in the US sure doesn't tell people about that
>>
>>37042121
While they are a distinct subspeicies, Jews are closer to white and persian than they are to arab. There are some breeds of jews that are more arab, but those are also typically less powerful and wealthy.
>>
File: 1477252357253.jpg (50KB, 472x445px) Image search: [Google]
1477252357253.jpg
50KB, 472x445px
>>37042012
>I think it is ironic that you come into (or created) a thread bashing collectivism

lol where the fuck did I bash collectivism? I said I understood and acknowledged it. That's why I hope white are killed off soon because it's at some point you will get a bunch of nazis again

> if you are black, I hope you are aware that Asian, Arab or Jew rule will be MUCH worse for you than White rule.

I made it clear before I don't care who is worse and what, I just want to see whites suffer and if the Jews are able to achieve that I'm happy to help
>>
>>37040816
Ignore the jealous shitskin
>>
>>37042231
>genetic engineering will remove the power in collectivism
Sounds to me like you don't like collectivism
>at some point you will get a bunch of nazis again
I highly doubt that. Whites are cucked beyond words now. The only Whites that still have some pride are Iberians, Mediterraneans and Slavs, but it depends whether you even see them as fully White anyway. I doubt Slavs are gonna become Nazis considering they were seen as subhuman by the Nazis.
>I made it clear before I don't care who is worse and what, I just want to see whites suffer and if the Jews are able to achieve that I'm happy to help
Well have fun seeing the people of your race suffer too. If it really means that much to you to see White suffer that you'd see the whole world burn for it, honestly you just seem like a petty faggot to me.
>>
>>37042231
You can't kill us off fast enough and whites will destroy you again nigger monkey.
>>
>>37042231
>because it's at some point you will get a bunch of nazis again

As soon as whatever race you are builds a society that is worth a damn, it will be in your best interest to go NatSoc as well... why is that hard to understand? You only are against "Nazis" because they would stop you from exploiting white people
>>
>>37042314
There are many nazis within white countries who are waiting to be awoken. Things are peaceful now. When things start to get heavy is when you'll start to see it. And blacks cannot do shit to stop it being that they are the dumbest of all the races. Shitskins are too cocky.
>>
File: 93472398472384.jpg (105KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
93472398472384.jpg
105KB, 496x600px
>>37042343
Calm yourself. You're being hysterical
>>
>>37040923
>implying /pol/ wouldn't becoming the Jews the instant the actual Jews have been purged
>>
>>37042413
Shut the fuck up slave. Jews don't control shit. What power do you think you have? We literally owned you. And that cartoon is retarded and means nothing and is just an attempt at deterring whites from being racist. Jews don't want nazis they hate nazis. That's what the anti defamation league is about.
>>
File: 1461609504715.png (1MB, 1489x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461609504715.png
1MB, 1489x1000px
>>37042426
Nazis never wished cruelty upon any people. Nazi Germany passed the first laws protecting animal welfare, and Hitler promoted vegetarianism.

They definitely felt that Aryans and some other races were superior of mind, but that doesn't mean the holocaust stories are all true, or that white nationalism automatically equals cruelty and blind hatred. That's the agenda that is being crafted to marginalize race awareness in soceity. /pol/ and the KKK are NOT nazi germany. They are useful idiots.
>>
File: 87654345678.png (87KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
87654345678.png
87KB, 501x585px
>>37042475
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever.

Don't you have to go post nude pictures of your wife on an Israeli propaganda website or something, Chaim?
>>
>>37042642
Shut the fuck up scum. That's your last resort huh? Say the Jews want whites to be nazis. That's when you know you've given up.
>>
>>37042601
capitalism rewards Jews and Jewish behavior. There are literally no downsides to shameless nepotism.
Even if Nazis were angels like you say, which is obvious bait, they would be corrupted by their position of power in a capitalist society before the last Jew was burnt.
>>
>>37042391
>And blacks cannot do shit to stop it being that they are the dumbest of all the races. Shitskins are too cocky.
Dude I don't get it. Are you arguing for or against nonWhites? You want Whites gone but admit that "shitskins" are stupid and cocky- you'd rather they run shit?

Or you are not the same person I was talking to and you have pointless Nazi fantasies. I'm sorry to say that no, they are not many Nazis waiting to be awoken, Europe is dead, Nordics and Germanics want to take Arab and black cock up their asses. I would love it to be true that Whites are waking up but we aren't.
>>
>>37042718
There are white individuals who are awake. Some are faggots. Some are awake. Nazis still exist and racism is still prevalent within whites. You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>37042718
No you're talking to a different person than the one who talked about blacks suffering under nonwhite rule. Don't you tell me about whites cause I know more than you do you cuck faggot.
>>
>>37042753
Come to Europe and tell me that. Whites are completely apathetic to their erasure. That's why the French didn't vote Le Pen, it's why the EU might let fucking TURKEY join. Stop being a delusional faggot. If you think Brexit and Trump mean "yeah Whites are coming back!", you need to think again.

>>37042771
>Don't you tell me about whites cause I know more than you do you cuck faggot.
Kek, sure you do. So my man, please tell me exactly how you think Whites are going to throw off this guilty nature and subservience to shitskins, because from my point of view, things are declining exponentially.
>>
File: 1422789685234.jpg (1MB, 3816x3464px) Image search: [Google]
1422789685234.jpg
1MB, 3816x3464px
>>37042714
>Everybody's evil and there's no such thing as an honest government

Nazi germany was pretty damn close to that. It will be proven that the bad guys won WWII. History is backwards. Whatever you think about Hitler, one thing that is certain is that he was 100% genuine about seeking to create the best society possible for the German people. There was no corruption in that, and it worked very well until Churchill started dropping bombs. Noble king, and all that (if you're familiar with Aristotle, lel).

No jews were "burnt alive" or "gassed to death" in Nazi Germany. The concentration camps in Germany were just like the concentration camps in the US, probably better. Hard to believe, I know. But true. The videos you've seen of rail thin jews were typhus victims, not victims of institutional genocide. You're retroactively revising and rationalizing a historical and social narrative with realizing you're doing it. That is brainwashing in action.

For more information about the holocaust conspiracy, find the documentary made by the jewish man named David Cole.
>>
>>37042874
It only takes individuals you kike trash. You think you've won but you haven't. I couldn't care less about Arabs. You stupid European fucks thinking Arabs are anywhere near as bad as niggers are fools.
>>
>>37042874
Trump and Brexit mean that some hundreds of millions of whites do not like being subjected to slow genocide. The international (((elite))) are a stronger power in the world, but just because something is given no attention in mass media, or only negative attention, doesn't mean it has no meaning or significance.
>>
>Whites are killed off in a genocide
>Black people, muslims, and the rest celebrate with degeneracy for a few days, getting blind drunk etc.
>World economies collapse
>Food shortages ensue
>Too few remaining skilled workers to maintain infrastructure and civic services
>No white government = no handouts for starving African children = Mass Deaths in Africa and more famine wars
>Only remaining 'first world' countries are Japan and China who will inevitably become the 'new whities' that the rest of the minorities begin to despise due to the Asian's success.

Yeah, kill all the whities. That will solve your lack of work ethic and degenerate sense of morals.
>>
File: 12347878i34234.jpg (76KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
12347878i34234.jpg
76KB, 960x960px
>>37042910
Emotional hysteria is one of the key ways that jews have conquered our societies through brainwashing. You think your emotions make you strong. They don't. They make you stupid, and predictable. You have been brainwashed to play "the hysterical racist bad guy." Good goy
>>
>>37042954
Listen you fool. I lay low. Nobody of importance is reading this.
>>
>>37042954
Are you a Jew on your last legs? I'll get you in the end heimy. I know all your tricks.
>>
>>37042951
If whites were gone tomorrow, Jews, the Chinese, and Saudi Arabia would immediately make slaves out of the rest of the world. It's so ironic. White compassion is the only thing keeping the first world brown goyim out of stone age slavery again, yet they are conditioned to hate them.

Know your place, brownies! You will never be rulers. Even the celebrity paragons of your society are tools used by the elite to betray your people. Whites are the only hope your descendants have of any kind of freedom or peace
>>
>>37043007
Plus there would be a huge power vacuum created by the sudden disappearance of Russia, America, and Europe. Wars would ensue.
>>
>>37042977
You're never going to out jew jews. You have to set a better example, and actually be a better person. It is always the individual's choice who they are going to follow, and it is far from too late for individual leaders to make a real difference in the world.

Are you a real leader, anon? Can you make an actual difference? Will whites who follow you go on to become able to lead healthy lives themselves? That's the only way. Every white who sees or hears you, and who wants to stop the genocide, is important.
>>
File: 225.jpg (30KB, 540x509px) Image search: [Google]
225.jpg
30KB, 540x509px
White people aren't going anywhere and will remain the dominant race until the end of man.

With designer babies becoming cheaper and cheaper, people will naturally choose to have their kids born with light skin and colored eyes. The majority of blacks in America have something around 25% Euro Jew DNA from when Jews used to own and fuck their slaves. Which means that even black people will want to choose their designer baby to have the lightest skin and blue/green eyes. Same goes for Latino's who also have European DNA.

White people are the beauty ideal for a reason, all these WE WUZ and VIVA LA RAZA cunts are all talk, as soon as a White girl would pay any attention to them they'd tell women of their own race to fuck off so they could blanda up.
>>
>>37042910
>I couldn't care less about Arabs. You stupid European fucks thinking Arabs are anywhere near as bad as niggers are fools.
Does it really make a difference whether we are replaced with niggers or Arabs? The point you were making is that we are being replaced. I don't give a shit who is replacing us, it is the replacement that is the bad part.

And Arabs are fucking trash who blow themselves up and rape White women. Americans get the top tier of Arabs, you don't know how bad the shitty Arabs are (the majority of them). You also have relatively civilized African Americans whereas blacks in Europe are fresh off the boat, tribal niggers.

No, it doesn't only take individuals, it takes a huge movement to change the status quo. Ranting retards like you who can barely form a coherent thought will not help in the slightest. Carry on being a delusional fuck.
>>
>>37043083
>White people aren't going anywhere and will remain the dominant race until the end of man.

We have been poor before, and we will be poor again. Jews are the most wealthy and powerful race right now, and that doesn't look like it's going to change. That are actually working to depopulate us as much as possible, and their power is so immense we can't even say anything about it.
>>
>>37043083
> implying only Jews fucked their slaves
>>
>>37042886
You'd need a shit load of more evidence to disprove the attempted genocide. Holocaust denial is a meme. Why would the nazis admit to it if they didn't do it? Not that anything will change your mind. You probably don't even believe it yourself and are just roleplaying as a Nazi because it's entertaining and people don't usually have holocaust stats on-hand to argue with you.
>>
>>37043117

Although the Jews are currently a problem, even they won't be able to stop the technology or the free market. The Jews are only in power because people keep giving them their money. Want to end Hollywood and their media influence? Stop watching their movies, tv and online shows. You don't even need to go full 4th Reich.

With advancements in designer babies, artificial wombs and sexbots the free market will ensure Whites will be the world majority. White/Black/Brown/Red/Yellow all want the best for their children, which means being as European looking as possible. People will choose to have White looking kids as opposed to darkie kids to the point where almost nobody has dark skinned dark eyed kids. The Jews might try to make it illegal arguing "MUH NAZIS and MUH EUGENICS" but even know people are getting sick and tired of the "MUH NAZI" narrative, did you think they'd be able to use that card forever?
>>
>>37043207
>You'd need a shit load of more evidence to disprove the attempted genocide. Holocaust denial is a meme. Why would the nazis admit to it if they didn't do it? Not that anything will change your mind. You probably don't even believe it yourself and are just roleplaying as a Nazi because it's entertaining and people don't usually have holocaust stats on-hand to argue with you.

Nazi's where held indefinitely in interrogation rooms until they confessed and were routinely tortured, some would have their testicles hooked up to car batteries until they
confessed".

Are you really going to tell me you wouldn't confess to Nazi crimes right now if someone hooked up a car battery to your testicles? Bullshit
>>
>>37043207
Because they were forced to admit it you stupid kike piece of shit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVmIaBW-HjI
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.681525
>>
>>37043265
>>37043314
Prove it. There's way more evidence to support the holocaust then a youtube video, 2 wikipedia articles and some garbage news link I'm not even going to bother clicking.
>>
>>37040816
the kikes are controlling your people Tyrone. They convinced them that white people are your enemy
>>
>>37043414
There's no evidence at all to support the Holocaust.
>>
>>37043614
it's amazing how simple it is and yet it always gets astroturfed away
not unlike the "russian hacking"
if they can establish their feels-based fiction in the hearts and minds of useful idiots, it becomes an uphill battle for the truth
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.