[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate working with women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: working with women.jpg (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
working with women.jpg
38KB, 640x640px
I've had it. Our engineering company employs 4 females in marketing. I am the only electrical engineer with the entire department depending on my work whereby 60-70% of our product range depends completely on my work with no backup whatsoever.

Added to that the company employs a female engineer who does nothing all day but complain and ask males to help her out with everything relevant to manual labor. Any other time she's busy chitchatting left and right or being passive-aggressive.

I have had it. I have finally thrown in the towel and will never ever want to work with women ever again. I just don't understand how most men bootleg and carry on in such work environments doing most of the work while someone else reaps the rewards. I can't do it. I'm out.
>>
haaaaaaaaa wagecuck(old)
better hit the newspapers for new job openings lol
>>
>>37040809
Yeah anon, shit like this happens a lot no matter what field you go into.
I'm working to be self-employed so I never have to deal with the same shit you have ever again. I sat there and dealt with your exact situation at a different job for about 3 years before I fucking gave up
>>
Mr. Goldstein doesn't care about you he cares about (((diversity requirements))) so he can get government contracts
>>
50 % more wagecucks 500% more spending. The feminism
>>
I worked with a girl from MIT who was kinda weird but nice and really smart. The other girl was very chatty and our boss told her she had to talk less, but desu I didn't mind. She was fat but kinda cute.
>>
>>37040872
>engineer
>salaried
>wagecucked
I thought NEETs were supposed to be educated...
>>
It just irritating working with all non-engineers. I know this pain.
>>
I question that woman's engineering label. Most of us: Just give me the data and any points to the right direction. What is not known will be figured out, or best guess option.
>>
>>37040809
I know the feel anon. At my last job I only worked with other men and only had to cover 1 shift in 4 years. At my new job where about 60% of the workers are female I have to cover other people's shifts 2-3 times a week.
>>
>>37041754
Too many haircuts senpai
>>
>>37040912
Iol no. I work in the ambulance. If anyone isnt carrying their weight be it male or female they get told to start doing and they do or they get fired
>>
I see shit like this a lot but my experiences working with women have actually been pretty good. There are some lay ones, but when they find out no one is going to baby them they either quit or fuck around until they get fired. The ones who actually do their job are good, sometimes better than the men. So imo you just work with lousy women.
>>
The problem is the place where you work and you might be the problem aswell. When I had a summer job in a shitty retail store everyone was working their asses off male or female. When I was working in an autismo office I would finnish my work in 3 hours and play shitty flash games for the remainder of the day.
I offered the boss to fire one of the stupid cunts and shift all her workload to me because it was even less than mine. Now I work 5-6 hours per day and get paid 50 percent more
>>
>>37043302
damn anon that's cutthroat
>>
Used to work at this tyre storage.

Heavy ass tyres (incl. rims etc) that had to be stacked on top of each other in 8s (2 sets of 4 tyres).

Get this 42 year old woman in from a temp company. All she had to do was follow us guys around as we stacked the tyres/took them down for delivery.

90% of the time she just spent waiting by the laptop, waiting for us to do all the heavy labour.

Ironic part was that she quit after two weeks. Said it was too hard on her body.

On an average day I lifted around 500 tyres.
All she had to do was carry a small laptop around (most of the time she wasn't even carrying it).

Tbh, I get that you can't ask a petite, middle-aged woman to lift heavy-ass tyres all day long.

But then why was she hired to do so?
Effectively, all she did was make sure we didn't have ANY breaks from heavy lifting. Using the laptop was the ONLY somewhat relaxing job we had.

Rant over.
>>
>>37043326
Welcome to capitalism. Im suprised this company is staying afloat with so many useless workers. They could easily fire 40-60 percent of the office workers shift the workloads increase pay to compensate and save a shitton of shekels
>>
>>37043523
Yeah I get you m8. I shifted a decent bit of jobs in my time. One half of them was where everyone is underworked and doing nothing for half of their workhours. The other was where everyone is overworked and people rarely work there for more than a few months because its too hard.
Suprising how nobody manages to find the golden spot
>>
File: trumplaughs.jpg (105KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
trumplaughs.jpg
105KB, 500x312px
>>37043302

Nice dude.

orgy
>>
>>37040809

Agreed. When I was a teen I worked in government offices and I also had jobs working in chemical plants. EVERYWHERE I went women would always try and dump their work onto me so they could go on vacation or because don't want to get in trouble for not getting their work done from the previous shift. Women should either be sex slaves or milked like cows nothing else. Fuck
>>
File: 1494638001160.jpg (450KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1494638001160.jpg
450KB, 2048x1447px
>>37040809
im sure if you go to mr scheklstein's office and have a chat with him about your problems he will surely CARE about them.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.