[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ KHHV thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

How are you guys holding up?

>tfw sunny day
>tfw all those women in sundresses

Day ruined.

Why cannot I just be normal? Fuck you God.
>>
Sure is empty in here. I thought this was r9k
>>
>>37039433
>>37038666
checked

kek is within us
>>
>>37038666
> went to r9k to create this thread, it's already here

it's not just sunny days, i feel bad seeing photos of happy couples in fb
>>
File: 1480070277092.png (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1480070277092.png
36KB, 657x527px
>>37038666
>digits confirm we're in hell
iktf
I don't even begrudge anyone their happiness anymore. I'm just ready to quietly wither away; I don't need to know about it.
>>
>27th birthday yesterday
>3 more years until my powers come in.
>>
I wish I could just live the rest of my life in solitude but I've got so many siblings and friends that it's not possible. The further I regress and withdraw from people the more worried they get and reach out. I'm just not capable of things they want me to be though and it hurts trying to explain this to them, they never understand. I just want to be left alone.
>>
Any tips for a 21 year old anon trying to get his life together? should I stop browsing 4chan I feel like it's sucking all the joy out of my life?
>>
>>37038666
pretty good, recently became neet after i got fired, li ving with mommie now. watching some docs on bongistan poverty, pretty comfy.
>>
It's okay I guess.
Once you are 27 and past the point of no return, acceptance follows. I'd really rather have a good friend or two.
>>
>>37039626

go, never come back. It will sour your perceptions about life. Take the blue pill and go full normie.
>>
>>37039681
this. I feel as if its already too late for me now, this place poisons your mind and even when you leave it's still there.
>>
>>37039681
Is that even possible?? you can come back from the red pill, how does one do such thing?
>>
File: 1491759894418.jpg (74KB, 753x733px) Image search: [Google]
1491759894418.jpg
74KB, 753x733px
>happy to get new vidya
>chad and stacy couple walking on path
>hugging and kissing
>walking with hands in each others back pockets
>day ruined
>go home and binge drink
>never opened vidya until a week later
>>
File: 30+.png (441KB, 394x489px) Image search: [Google]
30+.png
441KB, 394x489px
>anon do you have any kids?
>tfw HKV with the dating experience of a preschool kid
>tfw never even been on a date
I can feel my powers are already arriving,
>>
Why haven't you bought a ticket to Thailand yet?
>>
>>37040634
Germany is a better choice. They have legal brothels, and nobody will think you're a sex tourist for going there on a vacation. You can just claim you want to enjoy the culture, the sights, the food.
>>
>>37039922
occupy yourself with anything, make sure you go on 4chan or the internet as little as you can. make relationships with other normies , easier than it sounds if you have a constant interaction with them in education or work. slowly you will become a normie again , as you are not being constantly warped and exposed to the hyper-activity of the web on a daily basis.
>>
>>37040676
>Germany is a better choice
I disagree, but it's a matter of personal preference
I'll rephrase it, "Why haven't you bought a ticket to {Thailand, Germany, Colombia}?"
>>
>>37040676
But the hookers look like shit, are overprice and require you to even wear a condom for a fucking blowjob.
>>
>>37041218
I don't know where you have been, but the brothels in Germany I've been to have plenty of hotties (mostly Romanians and other east Euros), and BBBJ is standard.
>>
>>37040676
How much for fuk?
>>
Next month I will be 28.
I've been crying every night, the loneliness is too much to bear. I don't care about anything anymore.
>>
>>37041269
Well I was thinking of german hookers.
We in Austria also have quite a bit of good looking hookers from the balkans, eastern europe and also quite a lot of asians.
>>
>>37038666
26, 27 next month
Had to go to the supermarket near the small university here in town.
Full of hot young girls from the uni
I am a neet with his mom
Feel like crap the rest of the day
>>
File: 4326264353.jpg (77KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
4326264353.jpg
77KB, 1024x512px
>>37038666
Life hurts, Mr. Satan
>>
>>37039510

thats why im never on facebook. it's just one big reality show.
>>
>>37041395
FKK Goldentime in Vienna is awesome. One of the best brothels I have ever been to. Great girls, and for some reason it's cheaper compared to its German or Swiss counterparts.
>>
>>37041494
>Full of hot young girls from the uni

Ugh, iktf anon. I'm 24 KHV NEET and it fucking hurts to see younger women dressed in tight summer clothes knowing they're fucking Chad however he wants and I haven't even reached 1st base yet
>>
>>37041596
It wouldn't be so bad it they weren't wearing yoga pants that i can see their underwear through and shorts barely covering their ass. Life is suffering friend.
>>
>>37039510
I've started unfollowing everyone and unfriending alot of people for that reason. I wish I could be happy for them, I really hate feeling this bitter but it's all I know at this point.
>>
>27
>massive crush on a girl in my social circle
>Don't even notice other women
>Probably would have a chance but I just have no experience and don't know what to do

Ugh
>>
>>37038666
Only job I applied to was cleaning lady because not talkative. Got a phone call, panic and dont answer. Call back sweating af. Embarrass myself. Sad thing, I have a degree. Ye, of course not get a job. This just repeats itself. Fucking shithole country without opportunities
>>
>>37041584

How much is it for standard vaginal sex?
>>
>>37041769
Normally for FKK clubs you pay first an entrance fee which is something like 80e. That includes use of the facilities and food etc. Then for the prostitutes, it's all up to what you do with her. The bare minimum is something like 60e, that's just plain PiV sex for 30 minutes max. Any extras are 50e each, and the girls always try to upsell. So if she tries to get you to cum in her mouth, that's 50e extra. Anal, 50e extra. 1hr instead of 30mins, 50e extra. And so on. It does add up fast.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.