[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't stand girls flirting and giving attention to other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png
29KB, 633x758px
I can't stand girls flirting and giving attention to other guys instead of me. it makes me depressed.
>>
>>37036489
>No, it's not because you like her

>It's because you like her and that engenders possessiveness in some people. Listen to the language of these things: 'she's my crush', 'my girlfriend', 'my fiance', 'my husband', etc

>The way we speak about love is full of words that imply possession

>But it's because of possessiveness that you get sad or mad. It's because you have an image in your mind of who you want this person to be, and when they act independently of that image - when they don't live up to your expectations of them, you are upset with the gap between your image of them and them as an independent person
>>
>>37036547
not really relevant tho since i don't even have any relationship with these girls
>>
>>37036547
Nah I think he's just jealous because others have nice things and he doesn't.
>>
>>37036558
That's exactly relevant though because you wouldn't worry about some random girls flirting with other dudes if you didn't feel entitled to some of that.
>>
Just accep the the fact that you are not good enough. Society has set standards and you have failed to meet them. It may not be your fault, it could be something you can't change about yourself that makes you unattractive. You are alone because you're meant to be. Just make your peace with it.
I have.
>>
>>37037629
i feel entitled to all the attention of girls all the time
>>
>>37037686
that's not it, I think it's the opposite
for the past 7 years of my life i have had so many girlfriends and relationships in the past
>>
>>37036547
Women who are independent are far more suited for other independent people. They must not find themselves worthy of the esteem as anything other than an inferior bottom males, in contrast to a highly esteem matriarch of a house.

For the most part, modern woman are easily conditioned to the notion of being independent, be it they are the detriment to the family unit, be it divorce, abortion, adultery, and lack of fealty for their blood.

>men cheat too!
>not all women!
They do, yet you will find women more condoning of adultery for their own dismissal of shame, and not all women are cuntress succubi, but majority are.
>>
I know that feel, anon. It's why I'm not going to add a femanon ever again at least until I fix this issue. I get really jealous and overemotional and sperg out.

>tfw every girl and girl (male) you know likes being bullied
>tfw you ask one of them you get along with to do something with you and they refuse, but when somebody they barely know starts bullying them about it they'll do it with them instead

I wish I wasn't so jealous. I don't know what's wrong but I just freak out when I find out they're flirting or being lewd with other people and turn into a complete creeper.
>>
>>37038010
Jealousy is a perception of unfair treatment, be it a girl treats another male with more affection, it is normal to become distraught and potentially angered. That's your hormones telling you to remove the competition and fuck. Not feeling jealousy is a sign of emotional flatness, and just because society tells you violence and rape is wrong, easy to figure the hypocrisy of this sanction.
Don't bend the knee for a hoe, because <60% of these women are just bratty fucks that you shouldn't even give the real feels for.
>>
>>37038144
>Don't bend the knee for a hoe, because <60% of these women are just bratty fucks that you shouldn't even give the real feels for.
I just want to be able to be friends with girls and be a nice friend to the girls I already know without being a jealous sperg, anon. It's ruining my friendships and has ruined many in the past but I can't seem to change.
>>
>>37038010
>I know that feel, anon. It's why I'm not going to add a femanon ever again at least until I fix this issue. I get really jealous and overemotional and sperg out.

how though
>>
>>37038619
>how though
How what, anon?
>>
>>37038727
you going to not add a femanon ever again
>>
>>37036489
Lol why would they get with a beta like you?
>>
>>37036489
This has happened to me so much, I'll be in a group. Girl says "You guys are cute. Except for you anon lol"
>>
>>37039020
>you going to not add a femanon ever again
I guess I'll just avoid adding anyone I know or suspect is a femanon until I know I'm capable of not being a thirsty retard.
>>
>>37039240
you're a stronger man than I am
>>
>>37038010
>I wish I wasn't so jealous. I don't know what's wrong but I just freak out when I find out they're flirting or being lewd with other people and turn into a complete creeper.

THIS

i think what we have is this:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/inside-out/201306/attention-trap-part-1-narcissism-validation-and-self-worth
>>
>>37039278
>you're a stronger man than I am
It's difficult to resist the urge. I know it's pathetic and people like us get called out on it (rightfully so) but the idea of talking to cute girls is hard to resist. After a really bad experience recently and being a shitty friend to a femanon I know I know I really, really, really need to change.

Then again, I've known this and been this way for years, so it's nothing new.

I doubt any of you ITT are as bad as me, though. I seem to consistently be the most 'robot' out of any robots I meet. I'm always, objectively, the most pathetic of them all.

>>37039305
Not gonna lie, I don't have the motivation to read that article. I didn't even read the thread before posting and there are less than 20 replies ITT. I know for a fact that you're not as bad as I am when it comes to this, but, if you can identify with my feels, I hope it gets better soon. There's gotta be a way to fix this that doesn't involve getting laid or a girlfriend IRL, though I'm sure that would pretty much instantly cure it.
>>
>>37039403
>though I'm sure that would pretty much instantly cure it.

anon...i don't mean to brag at all and I am OP but getting laid or getting a gf didn't cure shit for me. If anything it made it worse because I have always been used since 16 (24 now) to have a gf literally every day of my life and sometimes multiple and more sex than I could handle (was sex addicted for a long time) but now I think that resulted in me whenever seeing a girl I feel I am the only guy they should flirt with or be lewd to and if they do it to someone else but me I feel offended and get depressed

I was always used to getting complemented on my body and my looks which I think created this self esteem issue that if I am not constantly admired and complemented I feel I have failed
>>
>>37039488
Oh, I see. But now that you say that I realise our problems are actually very different. That's a shame, I thought I met someone who knew my feels. Either way, I hope it gets better soon, friendo.
>>
>>37039488
You're literate and self aware, don't be too hard on yourself
>>
>>37039513
i did feel our problem is the same, you and I both get that shitty feeling in our stomach when we see a girl flirting with someone that isn't us or pay attention to someone that isn't us

i hope you get better soon too because i don't wish this shit on my worst enemy

>>37039658
thanks... I did a shit ton of searching online and talking to other people to find out what the fuck my problem was to begin with....
i swear if i knew that lifestyle would lead me to this in 10 years then i would have said fuck it and stayed virgin or just stuck to one girl and said fuck the rest
>>
>never flirt with girls in real life

>post pics of genitals online

>Multiple women start talking to me

Its this simple anon
>>
>>37039793
this is what i do but not genitals, just naked upper body and face
that does mean i never learned how to approach women irl
>>
>>37039793
""""""""women""""""""

Apparently my post was too low in content.
>>
>>37039863

check reddit (i know its Reddit, but it works)

there is sections filled with women who like looking at large genitals, as well as the gay men, but at least there is actually a decent amount of women there unlike here
>>
>>37039793

how this supposed to give you pussy in real life though
>>
>>37036489
kek i know this feel
makes me irrationally angry when ANY girl likes ANY guy other than me, especially when the guy is like a shota/femboi type because im /fit/ and can never be that
i don't know what is wrong with me, i have plenty of girls come on to me and like me, but i want EVERY girl to worship me
>>
>>37041236
wow you are literally me
i think its narcissism mixed with the belief that the only validation you want and accept is that of a female and you're addicted to that attention so when you see it's someone else that gets that instead of you your instinct goes you fucked up
>>
bumping this shit

/o
>>
Its ok anon
We're in this boat together
>>
>>37042929
you too? damn
makes me feel better desu but I really hope you get rid of it
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.