[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you guys date a girl even if she was chubby or fat?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

Would you guys date a girl even if she was chubby or fat?
>>
>>37035022
Absofuckinglutely, all I expect is an okay face.

t. fatbot
>>
>>37035022
>chubby
Yes.

>fat
Depends on her face and her breasts.
>>
I have a back breaking crush on a chubby/fat girl right now
>>
>>37035022
I don't want to. Chubby people age poorly, especially facially. Even skinnyfat people do. If I were to get involved with anyone now on a gf/bf level it would have to be someone who is comfortably dedicated to be at least mildly fit.
>>
>>37035022
Are we talking amerilard chubby?
Then nope
>>
>>37035022
Chubby people yes, but not full on fatties. Basically if it doesn't appease my dick it's a no-go
>>
>>37035022
Yes unless she were Tumblr trash.

Either she'll look good & fertile or we can exercise and cook together.
>>
File: CXcEy-gU0AAaZwk.png (222KB, 600x1055px) Image search: [Google]
CXcEy-gU0AAaZwk.png
222KB, 600x1055px
>chubby
Almost universally yes.

>fat
Depends on how she carries it.
>>
>>37035022
If she had a cute face and showered every day then sure. She wouldn't date me though.
>>
>>37036042
>showered every day then sure
this this this this this this dear fucking god
EVERY single fat chick I've known smelled like absolute revolting vomit inducing pure unadulterated ass.

t.triggered man remembering sitting next to fatties on the bus
>>
File: IMG_1406.png (919KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1406.png
919KB, 640x1136px
yes one of my bitches is kinda tubby and she a little taller than me too
>>
If you say yes, give a number to the weight limit.

How fat is too fat?
>>
>>37035022
No. My job as a man is to provide knowledge and strength, her job is to stand there and look good. No hambeast looks good
>>
>>37036925
You can't just give a number. Some girls might turn into lumpy cottage cheese monsters at one weight and another girl still look cute.
>>
I don't mind little bit of chub, but if she's morbidly obese I would need to reconsider.
>>
>>37035022
>Would you guys date a girl even if she was chubby or fat?
If by "chubby or fat" you mean the pic then yes. Literally the perfect body type for a woman. Too bad she'd never want my manlet ass ;_;
>>
>chubby

Yes

>fat

Nope
>>
File: screaming.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
screaming.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>37035022

If she had a decent/nice face that wasn't mooned out, I would harpoon her like a 19th century whaler. I'd mount her like a prized swordfish that I spent three days and three nights fighting out of the ocean. I'd eat her out with a side of chips and fucking vinegar.

Does that answer your question?
>>
Yes and yes, where's my q.t fattie gf?
>>
File: 02_-_Sbt23Pz.jpg (96KB, 633x960px) Image search: [Google]
02_-_Sbt23Pz.jpg
96KB, 633x960px
>>37036903
fuck off reddit.

she's pretty hot though.
>>
Chubby maybe, she needs to have big tits and a decent face.
>>
>>37035022
I have, and I don't recommend it. For some reason there is always a problem. I think the fat clogs up their brains.
>>
>Chubby
Probably, if it means thicc. If it means Lena Dunam bod then no. Only skinny girls have the right to small tits.

>Fat
Nope. Fat people disgust me.
>>
>>37035022
Only chubby and with a really pretty face.

Fat girls just don't do it for me.
>>
>>37035022
I dated a fat girl. It was alright.

Now I've got a raging chubby/fatty fetish that I just can't get rid of.
Probably would do again, if I liked her well enough and we had a personality/interests match.
>>
>>37035022
>dating a female any day any age any era
Well well well , looks like we've got some homo fags here
>>
>>37035022
No. I don't want to be a widow in my 30s.
>>
Yes. All I want is a fat gf. I don't care how much she weighs.

I'm fat as well and I only try to fat girls but they never give us fat guys a chance.
>>
>>37035022
Does she do anal?
Because I don't really like fat chicks, but if I'd get to cream pie her asshole daily it's tempting
>>
File: Claudia-Marie.jpg (488KB, 1600x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Claudia-Marie.jpg
488KB, 1600x1068px
>>37035022
>chubby
hell fucking yes

>fat
maybe... just maybe depends on where she's fat and if she has any good features

>>37038228
got more?
>>
Fatties are mudsharks
>>
>>37038714
Fat girls go after rail-thin guys. Thin/average girls go after average/buff guys.

No women go after fat guys.
>>
>>37038810
Fuck. Meant for >>37038683

I can't do anything right.
>>
File: watanabe.jpg (31KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
watanabe.jpg
31KB, 333x500px
Sure would!

Picture is what my ideal girlfriend would look like. Her name is Naomi Watanabe, though I've seen many other girls with this kind of face/body.
>>
File: 1481904767762.jpg (153KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1481904767762.jpg
153KB, 1536x2048px
>>37038720
yeah dude, can't be bothered to share all of them though.
>>
No problem, but they end up weighing less around me pretty quickly and move on because now they suddenly can find better
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.