[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plan on trying amphetamine aka speed this weekend. Any advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 8y89ytnn60zx.png (12KB, 485x312px) Image search: [Google]
8y89ytnn60zx.png
12KB, 485x312px
Plan on trying amphetamine aka speed this weekend.

Any advice ? I'd like to hear your experiences, too.
>>
>>37034805
If you're not in europe and didn't get it off the deep web it's probably meth, not that it really matters
>>
>>37034805
you'll probably be dissapointed desu. you gotta snort at least half a gram to really feel anything. waste of money. buy weed instead next time
>>
awful stuff not fun at all. I became straightXedge ever since
>>
>>37034822
I'm from Europe (shitty Balkan country to be precise) and it's pretty easy to find it anywhere basically lol
>>
>>37034852
Smoking weed 2-3 times a week, but up for something new and different.

>inb4 lsd/dmt, too much of a pussy for hc psychedelics
>>
>>37034805
Coke is very expensive, same with speed where I am. With coke i feel completely in control of everything. I'd recommend doing MDMA though, probably the best feeling you'll experience especially snorting it.
>>
>>37034889
lsd is the shit tho trust me. do it sometime. if you really have to do stimulants do ecstasy instead. speed is really boring. you'll see
>>
>>37034889
Have you done shrooms? LSD isn't anymore "hardcore" than that if you have.
>>
>>37034805
i only doo speed so i can drink more , only drug that i like mixing with alcohol p.s. yugo nigger here
>>
>>37034805
Amphetamine is a girls drug. If you do amphetamine and you are a male then you should consider sudoku.
>>
>>37036149
>Le don't do le X, X is a Y thing
Fucking sheep

>>37034805
Prepare for a monster fap session the likes of which you've never seen.
>>
>>37034805
Meth, not even once.

Hope you like being a junkie faggot.
>>
>>37034805
If you end up binging you might experience a feeling of falling asleep after the breakfast lines, especially when smoking a cigarette. But don't worry, it's just your brain not getting enough oxygen. No, this is no troll.
>>
>>37034871
are you from bulgaria by any chance?
>>
>>37036370
>did speed a few times
>don't feel the need to do it again

You seriously bought into the "Just Say No" shit?
Kekking at you my dood.
>>
>>37036466
Honestly. There's an ice epidemic here. I lived in a town last year where almost everyone under 25 just spend days awake on meth then crashed with oxy's then woke up a few days later and went back on their meth binges. They'd spend all day and night on meth scamming and stealing and fighting and bashing/stabbing eachother for a hit. Then they'd end up in prison.

They didn't think meth was a problem either.
>>
>>37036585
>There's an ice epidemic here
Ausfag?
Sounds like a shitty sub-culture you've got going on there. As long as you're educated and not a total fuckwit about it doing speed once won't do you any harm. That and OP's a robot so he won't be falling into the wrong crowd and getting peer pressured into stupid shit like the stuff you mentioned.
>>
>>37036649
>Ausfag?

Yeah

>Sounds like a shitty sub-culture you've got going on there.

It's not really a subculture. In some parts, that's the only culture there is, because there's nothing else.
>>
>>37036787
>that's the only culture there is, because ther
It's like we're trying to imite's nothing else.
IKTF, the city I live in seems to be desperately searching for an identity.
STOP TRYING TO BE SYDNEY AND MELBOURNE AT THE SAME TIME YOU FUCKS EITHER PICK ONE AND RUN WITH IT OR GET YOUR OWN GODDAMN IDENTITY.
Since there's nothing to do we also have a bit of an ice problem, but it's mostly just a small sub culture of drop kicks.
Shit loads of stoners here though.
>>
>>37036922
oops, post fucked up, just ignore the second line
>>
>>37036922
Brisvegas?
>>
>>37036960
Nope, I live in the argument settler.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.