[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How worthless do you feel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

>going to graduate next year with a worthless fucking degree
>parents believe in me and I lie to them telling them I have straight A's
>no internships or job experience at all
>skip classes all the time
>too late to switch majors
>>
>>37034576
>tfw I'm what's gonna happen in your future
>graduated with a bachelor's in biology
>been 2 months and a half of job searching and ain't gotten shit
>got rejected after 2 interviews and received several rejection emails
>can't even get some minimum wage regular job at this point
>self-confidence at an all time low
>>
I don't understand why people do this to themselves. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion, but having the opportunity to avert it hundreds of times in the middle. College isn't even that hard, you literally just need to do exactly what's on the syllabus. I skip classes all the time and have a 3.6 in CS
>>
File: 1493944287306.gif (725KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493944287306.gif
725KB, 500x450px
>>37034576
You call that worthless? HA!
>finish HS and spend 3 years as neet because pathetic person
>do an acting course because I REALLY liked it
>turns out my only dream in life doesn't work because I suck at it, because I'm incredibly stupid
>sit in my room 24/7, feel the bones in my body getting older than me
>no energy to do anything
>neetbux aren't a thing in my country
>>
>>37036738
I don't understand why people would even bother going to classes when everything is so easy at university.
>>
>never been allowed to feel worth something
>never felt worthy
>feeling worthless your entire existence
>>
>>37036795
Also forgot to mention that I've been searching for a minimum wage job for about 4 years, and nothing turned up, ever. Not even call centers, cleaning up trash on the street, you name it. I've been counting the CVs I sent since 2015 because why the fuck not, I'm nearing 500.
>>
>>37034576
>>no internships or job experience at all
iktf
>>
>>37036839
Where do you live? Unless it's the middle of nowhere that shouldn't be possible. Fast food joints and kitchens are a revolving door and always hiring, retail stores should be hiring too. Maybe look at your CV, there must be something wrong with it. You can literally lie up and down on those and get hired at a retail or fast food joint.
>>
>>37036795
Where do you live ? Why can t you get neetbucks ?
>>
File: 1494455159206.jpg (5KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494455159206.jpg
5KB, 248x250px
>>37036839
>>37036935
Pizza pasta land. Been tweaking and working on my CV for as long as I can remember, even added some small lies to boost it up since no one checks for references where I live. Funny thing is, the only times when I got called to an interview they were always scams, offering a normal job that turn out to be a 12h/day door-to-door salesman job for a handful of coins per hour. I even accepted some of those scam jobs but never got called back after the first day. Shit sucks because nepotism is rampant and there's no hope to have a stable career if you don't have family recommendations. Only way to get out is to move out of the country but I got no money for that. Doesn't help that I'm socially retarded and suffer from depression. Can't even talk with my family about it because they're having a pretty hard time themselves it would just add salt to the wound.
>>
>>37037111
I'm italian too and the fuck is your problem?

University is cheap as fuck here in Italy, you have no excuses, a friend of mine is poor as fuck and still attends it, I'd understand if you were marryfat when if you screw university you're fucked, but here it's piss easy, honestly since I've been browsing r9k and int and after knowing how much Americans have to work and pay for college I revaluated Italy, it's much easier to get a decent career here if you want, and you're not expected to work if you study.
>>
>>37037111
Yeah only jobs you hear back from are total shit jobs that either require massive training with no pay and no guarantee of employment or 12 night shifts in a row with a two day break every other weekend. Good thing you get paid to study here, I am going to join the school of journalism and hopefully something will work out.
>>
>>37036811
>normally-wired brain humble brag
>>
>>37037174
My bad, I forgot to mention a pretty important thing, fellow italian poster: I can't even afford the cheapest university around. In fact it's 15th of the month and we have to live with LITERALLY zero money until the 27th. Family is neck deep in debt and repo men came to our house and took away our couch and a table last month. Next month is the internet that goes away, and so does my ability to send CVs via internet.
>>
>>37034576
>tfw same situation as you
>tfw I can get a job as a programmer easily nevertheless
>>
>>37037293
um ok honestly poor people shouldn't reproduce
>>
>Haven't gone to any of my classes since spring break
>In a worthless english major
>Put on 15 pounds over the past six months
>Haven't had a gf in a year, got laid a couple weeks ago, but only cause the girl was a hooker
>No friends
>No life goals
>Dad is always pissed off at me because he's a tough alpha male, I'm obviously beta as hell compared to him

Fuck it, I might just go to trade school
>>
>>37037174
>university is cheap

No it isn't, you also have to compare the average american wage to the Italian one.
>>
File: 1494662758466.png (115KB, 456x356px) Image search: [Google]
1494662758466.png
115KB, 456x356px
>>37036683
Same here bro except 2 and a half years of full time job searching.

I got a few part time jobs but I wasn't even that good at those making me feel like an absolute failure that wasn't good at anything.
>>
>>37037361
Yeah it is, compared to America it's a lot cheaper
>>
File: 2ec.png (343KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
343KB, 600x600px
>>37037375
oh my fuck, have you considered just switching fields and going back to school? If I don't find anything within a year, I'm going back to school. Fuck it if I have to go back at 24 years old as long as I go into something that offers job security.
>>
>>37037334
Or maybe they should get sccepted into min wage jobs in the euro welfare state you fucking neoliberal piece of shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.