[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any 40+ losers/NEETS? What do your parents think of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3906.jpg (84KB, 634x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3906.jpg
84KB, 634x356px
Are there any 40+ losers/NEETS? What do your parents think of your situation and how did you end up like this? How come you haven't an heroed?
>>
I would hope they'd have all killed themselves by that point.
>>
>>37034286
this place is for college kids and teenagers fuck off OP
>>
>>37034286
jesus christ, what's up with the pic, did you atleast catch the golden snitch?
>>
Me. Parents are long dead. Why would I An Hero? I'm very happy with my life.
>>
It's called retirement

originale
>>
>>37034458

The odd thing is, despite never having actually worked I still talk about the point at which I'll "retire". Which to me is really just liquifing assets buggering off somewhere where the weather isn't quite as shitty and the food's good.
>>
>>37034458
40 year olds don't retire.
>>
>>37034394
How are you happy when you have failed? Are you a virgin? If not, do you have kids? Assets?
>>
>>37034351

When has this ever been true?

Just because you're a teenage loser doesn't mean everyone else has to be. Fuck off, cunt. This website is objectively for 30+ people, not petulant fucking brats like you who actually believe they belong on a nearo15 year old site.
>>
>>37034545
old fag is old
move over grandpa this is my board now
>>
>>37034535

In what sense have I "failed"? Failed to get up before I want to every morning in order to do something that I don't want to do? Yes, I've certainly failed that and I intend to continue failing until my penchant for Chianti finally causes my liver to strangle my brain.

Virgin? No. It would upset the wife.
Children? No. They would also upset the wife.
Assets? A modest portfolio, I'm by no stretch of the imagination 'rich' nor will I ever be concerned about where the next meal is coming from.

Anything else?
>>
>>37034566

>le wrong generation maymay
>upvote
>>
>>37034615
i think you need your meds grandpa
>>
Lol old people fucking suck, get out of here
>>
>>37034636

At least try to be funny, you tedious numale
>>
>>37034607
You are not who I asked the question to. How are you a loser? You have a wife. Old age is getting to you.
>>
>>37034671
>using /b/ buzzwords at your age

Embarrassing
>>
>>37034649

>be in the prime of your life
>hang out on a decrepit decade old website and pretend you belong

What an autistic waste of a life.
>>
>>37034688

>being a numale
>getting triggered and btfo
>>
File: 1468027772116-v.gif (2MB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
1468027772116-v.gif
2MB, 200x113px
>>37034690
>old people in charge of banter
>>
>>37034672

It was me you quoted in the question, do I believe I am.
>>
>>37034717

>having to copy ancient fag banter techniques because you have no creativity
>>
>>37034690
>be in the prime of your life

ooh yeah buddy high school is DANK i just love going to party's and fucking under age pussy
>>
>>37034771

Honestly, if that isn't something close to your current life in high school, you're completely failing.
>>
>>37034795
i didnt know that already?
>>
>>37034722
This thread was for NEETs/never married/never in a relationship or haven't been in a relationship in a while guys... AKA losers and you're not one.
>>
>>37034866

I am however a 47 year old near 30 year NEET.
>>
>>37034906
Pathetic af my dood
>>
>>37034906
how did you get married? what kind of woman would marry a neet?
>>
>>37034931

Why lad?

>>37034951
I met my wife when I was doing my masters, she's much younger. I was quite lucky there.

I'm not sure why you feel that NEETdom is offputting, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

It's really the way to live if you can. Although I still want a crack at my Doctorate.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.