[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cigarettes/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

Who /cigarettes/ here?

Ive smoked about 6 years cigs and devils lettuce started when i was ~13 and became a daily/heavy smoker when i was on home detention 15-16

So whats your brand of choice? Amount per day? When/why did you start?

pic related
>newportmasterrace.jpg
>pack a day
>>
People vape nowadays grandpa.

Haven't you heard smoking is bad for you? Of course you have so stop.
>>
>>37034096
>thinking vape isnt bad for you
>>
>>37033991
i smoke those newport 100's

nigger-tier cigs but i love them
sometimes i get camel wides or some al capones
>>
>>37034113
Do you have decades of studies to go with your statement?
>>
>>37034206
Vaping is for pussies. What's wrong, little guy? Afraid of dying? Come back when you smoke a cig like a man and not vape like a little bitch.
>>
Winfield gold here. Started at 13. Am 20 now. Pack a day man.
>>
>>37034206
>he doesn't knoe about exploding vapes

Also, what little studies there are indicate that it's pretty bad for you. There just hasn't beem enough time to go into studying the effects. Remember cigarettes were not only not bad for you, but considered healthy at one point.
>>
>>37033991
i smoke a pack a day. american spirit mellow menthols if i can afford it, pall mall orange if i can't.
>>
>>37034368
Im for cigs but exploding vapes sounds like user error
>>
>>37034432
>american spirits
>meme cigarettes
>>
i enjoy smoking but i take comfort in the fact that a pack a day sounds basically not doable for me. like i think i would die if i tried to smoke a whole pack in a day.

when i smoke i usually go no more than 2/day

lucky strikes if i can buy them. otherwise i'll just get marlboro reds and remove the filters myself

it's always been kind of interesting that i can go months without smoking with no cravings or withdrawal symptoms whatsoever and every time i start/stop it's 100% of my own volition

just gonna be extra retarded when i get throat cancer at 30 because i could have been smoking a lot more and achieved the same result
>>
Winston Reds, pack a day. Started when I was 16.
>>
>>37034481
Fuck man i wish i had your willpower, i just get so fucking bored. What do people who dont smoke do all day?
>>
I just started smoking pipe tobacco, I recommend it for quitting ciggies
>>
Marlboro Menthols
I cant fucking breathe
>>
>>37034451
fuck you they taste the best
>>
>>37034633
Smoke weed and masturbate
>>
>>37034664
I know you're joking, but not being able to breathe is one of the worst feelings in the world. Quit now babe
>>
File: 1493939316630.png (29KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1493939316630.png
29KB, 354x286px
I smoke lucky strikes.
One pack lasts 2-3 days usually. It's odd how much better my mental health has been since I started 2 years ago. Good stress management, can have some magical moments outside when smoking and listening to music. Its good stuff.
I also lost the few extra pounds that were lingering around since I haven't been craving for any sugar in ages. I also eat much less which is good since I always felt that eating was a huge hassle and I never liked eating. Now I can skip meals and not feel too hungry.
>>
>>37034706
This. Cigs were a life saver growing up poor. We might not have had enough to eat, but pops had some smokes to curb the appetite
>>
File: 1493393203036.jpg (77KB, 364x336px) Image search: [Google]
1493393203036.jpg
77KB, 364x336px
>>37034731
>mfw black posters on MY board
>>
>>37034761
>he thinks white people cant be poor

You've been on 4chin a lil too much
>>
>>37034800
I don't believe that you're white, sir
>>
>>37034663
came here to pipe post. do you inhale mate?
>>
>>37034836
Fuck no I don't inhale. Pipe tobacco should be smoked like a cigar. The nicotine gets absorbed by your tongue, so there is no reason to inhale.

Seriously, if you inhale, fucking stop
>>
>>37034697
I'm not really joking it does feel hard to breathe, planning on quitting soon.

Thanks for the concern babe
>>
>>37034249
What's the problem guy don't want to feel exhausted all the time? Don't want to get a less strong boner because of bad circulation? Dont want to smell like shut all the time faggot wow you are such a gay fag.
>>
>>37035144
If you care about your health you're a normie and need to get the fuck out.
>>
File: B1dq76ICcAExXYY.jpg (11KB, 250x366px) Image search: [Google]
B1dq76ICcAExXYY.jpg
11KB, 250x366px
>>37035191
I think I'll stay faggot and there's not a thing you can do about it
>>
>>37035254
>I think I'll stay faggot

You never had a say in the matter
>>
red malbs are the only cigarettes that doesn't smell like crap n dirt in my shithole country
>>
>>37033991
>menthols
>masterrace
faggot.
>>
>>37033991
newport menthols, now that's a shawniqa brand
>>
>what cig
newport 100s
>when did you start
like a month or two ago
>how muh do you msoke
not even a pack a week
>why did oyu start
hanging out with a lad and he offered me a cigarette.
>>
>Brand of choice
Marlb Reds or Champion Ruby if I can be assed to roll. I sometimes get Manitou organic though.
>inb4 lol meme cigs
I feel less shit yet I get a better headspin when I smoke them. Trust me, give them a go if you can get a hold of em.

>Amt per day
Varies, usually between 5-10

>When
Around 15 or 16

>Why
People put tobacco in their weed where I live

P.S. Menthols are bad and you should feel bad.
>>
File: 20170515_153147.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170515_153147.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
Have been Rolling cigarettes for a couple of years.
15-25 cigarettes per day
>>
File: 1493198523312s.jpg (2KB, 125x78px) Image search: [Google]
1493198523312s.jpg
2KB, 125x78px
We got a bunch of cool ones in Japan, I usually get Marlborough with the green and purple popper menthol thingies. But I found these Winston melon menthols the other day. I usually smoke like maybe 1 every couple of days, 18 years old and started like a few months back cause of the head rush. Can go months without smoking but it's nice with friends tbqh

I don't get how people can get addicted
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.