[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you on 9/11 /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (7KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 221x228px
Where were you on 9/11 /r9k/
>>
Celebrating!
>>
>>37030935
walking to school. heard people talking about it on the way to class.
>>
>>37031015
>where were you
Learn English before you come on this board, Muhammad.
>>
File: 911.gif (508KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
911.gif
508KB, 500x282px
>>37030935
itaIy on vacation which was weird coz there was a minute where i didnt know when i'd be able to get back. ended up not being a big deal though.
>>
>>37031059
Where were you is correct
>>
>>37031088
>implying OP didn't mean to say "where [in which] we are you on 9/11 /r9k/"
>>
>>37031088
>where were you
>celebrating
Are you retarded? Celebrating is a verb
>>
I was at home, had school in the afternoon shift. I remember watching it on TV and being extremely stressed out.

I had already bought my Pokemon TCG booster for the week, but since tragedy struck mom gave me money to buy another one. So I kinda remember it fondly.
>>
>>37031106
>>37031125
I assumed he was quoting the op 2bh
>>
Anyone ever go on old forum archives and see what people had to say about 911 when it happened?

I don't remember it actually happening because I was six.
>>
eating cap'n crunch watching a plane fly into the second tower on live tv
>>
>>37031204
Yea I've done that. Live Journal is pretty good for that stuff.
>>
I wasn't born yet so I don't know.

that's a joke just in case some retard shouts MOOOODS
>>
I was in Dublin, got a nice comfy chair in the hotel lobby and just sat there watching it, laughing and toasting the memories of the heroes who made it happen.

It was a great day and I'm honoured to have seen it.

At the going down of the sun and in the morning we will remember them.
>>
>>37030935
18 months old probbaly crawling or some shit
>>
>>37030935
taking a shit cause when i got out my mother was crying in the living room
>>
>>37030935
>there are people browsing 4chan right now who can't answer this question
>>
wtf dad why wont you let me watch thomas the tank engine whats so special on tv
>>
File: baby shoebill.jpg (35KB, 470x387px) Image search: [Google]
baby shoebill.jpg
35KB, 470x387px
>>37030935
Kindergarten. Teachers were sad as fuck that day and we got sent home early.
>>
>>37030935
sucking dick. no really
>>
File: 1493941519165.png (181KB, 407x235px) Image search: [Google]
1493941519165.png
181KB, 407x235px
>>37030935
In media/computer class. Only one teacher and the principal had TVs in their rooms, so we had a normal school day. I remember later that evening seeing cars lining up to the gas stations while driving with my mom to get fried chicken.
>>
Kind of a dumb question because anyone born from like 96 to at least 83 would most likely have been in school.
>>
I watched the second plane hit live on TV while eating breakfast before going to school, and then went off to class. I was in 10th grade at the time and we spent all day speculating about who'd done it and cracking edgelord teen jokes about it. ("Maybe they let George W fly Air Force One" was a popular one.)

I was in LA, but it was particularly freaky to me because I had family in the area and had been in NYC only a week or so before. (Summer vacation had just ended.) We were right near the WTC while we were there, and almost visited but there was a long line and we figured we'd just come back the next year.
>>
>>37030935
Lunch break but I'm pretty sure it happened a few hours before that. I don't live in the US so it's probably why people were slow to find out
>>
The first thing I did after I woke up was to turn the radio on. And on that day I remember them saying "another plane just hit the second tower"

Some building on the other side of the world got run into for some reason.
>>
>>37030935
I really can't recall, I remember the media coverage of hurricane katrina a lot more clearly than that of 9/11 for whatever reason.
>>
>>37031478
I was like eight back then. I'm not American but I had American teachers in my school. I distinctly remember my third grade teacher running off in the hallway and a general mess all around. Some were trying to take emergency flight to the states since no one know what exactly was happening.
The high school kids came down from their exclusive third floor and took care of us since most of the American teachers left. It was awkward because the Highs school kids wanted us to play games instead of studying so I just sat with my science book quietly while everyone played soccer.

Once I got home my parents were watching tv. I laughed at the people falling (it seemed fun I was eight) but my parents scolded me for it. I distinctly remember not understanding why it wasn't funny.
>>
>>37031125
Celebrating can imply an unspecific position of "away".
>>
File: 1488753235156.png (168KB, 1149x832px) Image search: [Google]
1488753235156.png
168KB, 1149x832px
>>37030935
i was 8
playing in a sandbox with a a friend in a playground
came back home to watch cartoons
>>
In my mother's womb.

oregano
>>
>>37030935
In the Rockies. My friends and I were living out there for 6 months or so. No Internet, no, phones. We didn't even find out until November
>>
>>37031960
>9/11/01
>still in womb
>May 2017
>can't be any older than 15
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>37032010
Joking, I was actually sucking milk from my mother's tits back then.
>>
I remember seeing the news when I was 6 years old and then switching it to this while my mother cried
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivf9JLwrR-o
>>
>>37030935
at school
they stopped classes and had us watch cartoons on TV then go home
I was 5 and used to think it was the best day ever
>>
>>37030935
Kindergarten. My teachers wheeled a tv in as it happened and traumatized the class with it.
>>
>>37030935
>Where the fuck is my Dragon ball Z?
>>
>>37031059
Arabs didn't do 9/11, but I honestly wish we had.
>>
>>37031015
was about to say the same thing kek
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.