[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is literally no such thing as a decent woman. Prove me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: bimbo.jpg (29KB, 408x612px) Image search: [Google]
bimbo.jpg
29KB, 408x612px
There is literally no such thing as a decent woman. Prove me wrong.

inb4
>we literally birth you if it weren't for women you wouldn't exist or well you're just being sexist, not all women are like that
>>
>There is literally no such thing as a decent woman. Prove me wrong.

2d girls
>>
>>37030752
she looks like a decent FUCKPIG
>>
You're not going to get proven wrong on this god forsaken website. Go somewhere else for that
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>proven wrong

if you can find anything wrong with her, youre just grasping at straws
>>
File: tumblr_nzkxoirmW01qay07to1_500.gif (1MB, 480x196px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzkxoirmW01qay07to1_500.gif
1MB, 480x196px
>hello website that hates women, there are no decent women, prove me wrong
>>
File: 1494448824674.jpg (18KB, 377x328px) Image search: [Google]
1494448824674.jpg
18KB, 377x328px
>>37030752
>"we literally birth you if it weren't for women you wouldn't exist"

I'm a woman and statements like these make me feel shame on behalf of the entitled Stacies and roasties. We don't need women taking credit for the work of other women just because they are the same gender. Why don't they use examples of their own generosity? Is it because they haven't done anything that could even remotely compare to the hard work that actually decent woman have done.

Why can't we go back to a time when more women were caregivers and actually decent mothers, not entitled whores who sleep around, steal half of their ex-husband's possessions and wealth through divorce, or falsely accuse rape if a man makes a mistake and becomes her enemy.

They are causing so much suffering and it's absolutely repulsive. Hopefully I get to see the day when women realize that the lifestyle of the "independent woman" is just a trap made to use a woman's greed to turn her into a literal parasite.
>>
File: tumblr_l7y470vl7h1qclu1r.jpg (65KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l7y470vl7h1qclu1r.jpg
65KB, 500x375px
>>37031052
>Why can't we go back to a time when more women were caregivers and actually decent mothers
because not every woman wants to be a caregiver or mother

fuck that noise, I'd rather not go back to a time where women had to depend on a man for money and a home
>>
>>37031052

Don't get me wrong i don't hate women nor do i think i'm any better. All i do is stick to my own lane and try to grow the fuck up (thanks Soviet Union for stripping people from conservatism to the point where nobody knew what to teach their children). I'm just can't help but feel strong repulsion and disappointment at the childishness of women these days. It's like watching a bunch of children let loose into the world and given power over others.
>>
>>37030820
>Implying that traps are female
>>
>>37030752
There is no such thing as a decent person. Decent people get stepped on until they are broken.
>>
>>37030752
if there are no decent women there are no indecent women. learn to logic. stupid virgin faggot.
>>
>>37030752
>Hey misogynist board!
>Women are not decent!
>Prove me wrong!

Are you retarded? I bet you come from /b/
>>
>>37031093
Yeah, not every woman, but for most it was better to be dependent on a man and focus on taking care of children and others. Not every woman is cut out to enjoy the working life, especially if they feel a desire to raise a family. After all, humans are part logical and part animal. Some of our primitive desires are worh pleasing in order to maintain balance in our lives.

It's just a shame that housewives are looked down upon and pitied as if they are slaves. Society should respect actually decent housewives for their effort at caring for their family, but we don't really see much of that.

Also society often urges mothers to work a job and raise a kid at the same time, staying home all the time isn't seen as productive or positive. But that kind of lifestyle can tire a woman out to the point that they often end up focusing less on their kids.

The whole game as been fucked up to the point where greed and a desire for personal accomplishment is held higher than raising a kid to actually have the skills to live as a human being in the world.
>>
There's no such thing as a perfect person. I have pretty low standards for "decent", though. I'd consider a lot of women decent, or even awesome. Certainly, if I'm judging them on the same basis as I judge guys.
>>
>>37030752
Wtf is this tumblr? Literally everyone thinks this
>>
File: 1475475966878.png (441KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1475475966878.png
441KB, 4500x4334px
>girl at work tells me to hit up her 6.5/10 nerd weeb friend
>says we would get along
>do it one day
>talk on facebook for a little bit
>decide to meet up
>meet up and chill with her friends a couple times
>end up banging her after like 2 weeks of "dates" (longest i've waited to fuck a gril after talking to her)
>ask her to be my gf
>date her for like a year
>move in together
>she's great, smart, not a femenist, voted for trump
>watch movies and play vidya together, fuck too
>tightest pussy i've ever had
>eventually ger bored and want to break up
>break up with her 2 months ago
>still great friends
>really smart and down to earth gril (knows all the /pol/ and 4chan memes so really fun to talk to
>fucked her again yesterday
>it was great
>still friends
>bang roasties on the side

It's all good my man, i'm not even a chad
>>
>>37031295
do you live in a hollywood movie senpai?

first of all millennials are slower to have kids only because they can't afford to. call it a problem of debt or culture, but pretty much no 20-30 year old dude can support a family of four. i consider myself super lucky to be working in biotech and know a bunch of dudes who work for the big dollars at amazon and microsoft, and even we all struggle like shit with kids if the wife doesn't work.

second, your sentiment that society looks down on housewives is the dumbest fucking cliche shit that anyone can say. boohoo muh traditions, boohoo people are zombies to their iphones XDXD. people haven't changed you dipshit. women would love to not work, the problem is when the ONLY thing they do is clean up around the house. TRADITIONALLY, women still had hobbies and did fun, productive shit for themselves or their families. we "look down" on somebody who is just a stupid leech who pretends that raising a kid or two is a "full time job." treating your kids like a job is pathetic. have 5+ kids and then we can agree that most of your time is going to be at home, but you'll still have interests if you're not a bimbo.
>>
>>37031052
>I'm a woman
i'm sorry about your condition
>>
>>37031600
It's nothing compared to the hell men are put through. False rape allegations, belittlement and mocking for not having perfect genes, lack of empathy for them, and the government education system for punishing guys for being guys and being more active. I just wanted to give my perspective on the matter since the country i live in really cucks men by shaming masculinity. And allowing women to be more childish while forcing men to be the responsible ones. All i see is just more suffering.
>>
>>37031527
Those are actually really good points. Yeah, traditionally women weren't tied to the house and it shouldn't be that way. My issue is more with the fact that every single old value that we had has been belittled and thrown away, but that has led to more greed an suffering. I was only raised to know how to go to school and do my work, but never to actually live my life. The only social skills my parents taught me was how to have no social presence and fade into the background. From what I've read and heard from different religions and conservative advice, some of them can be actually helpful or have some truth to them, while other can be nonsense. I don't want things to go back to the way they were, but i don't want us to start from scratch either.

Also the point about millennials. I think that a big issue is how the baby boomers have messed up the economy. Government debt and student loan debt have pretty much trapped the millennials to a financial prison from which they may never escape.

But the core issue here is that previous generations fucked things up for the future generations and that's why traditional parenting is not monetarily feasible anymore. That's not how it should be. It pretty much leads to free-range parenting since the parents don't have time to be there for their kids. How is a kid supposed to learn practical life skills if nobody is there to guide him? By making mistakes and finding out how, all on their own, let's just hope that they know what they have to learn and that they're self-aware. The child will grow up nearly unsupervised and without proper guidance. This kind of parenting is destructive.
>>
>>37030752
>>we literally birth you if it weren't for women you wouldn't exist or well you're just being sexist, not all women are like that

Because birthing pain is a good thing.
>>
>>37031457
leave my board, fucking normie
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.