[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT proof that women ruin everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2133.jpg (179KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2133.jpg
179KB, 1280x720px
ITT proof that women ruin everything
>>
>>37030436
She was pretty much the Yoko Ono of Game Grumps.
>>
>>37030436
I was never a fan of that channel. What did she do?
>>
>>37030436
i hate that bitch

fuck suzy. she's only on the channel because she provides holeage to a chinless faggot aka arin hanson. when i found out about his relationship to her i lost all respect for him
>>
>>37030761
Unfunny cunt that gets shoehorned into videos because she's married to one of the main guys. Basically >>37030460 this.
>>
>>37030436
Good thing Jon got out of that shit.
>>
>Arin and Suzy can never take back the fact that Jon nutted on her face
Absolutely perfect
>>
>>37030436
how exactly did suzy 'ruin' the game grumps? the channel was already going down before she was even introduced. When jon left it was only speculation that it had anything to do with suzy...sure, she's unfunny and didn't have a place on the COMEDY channel but...did she really ruin anything?
>>
>>37030960
Isn't she the reason Jon left? Anything after his departure is unwatchable. Not that it was ever that great, but there was substance.
>>
>>37030991
I watched GG from the beginning and even followed most of the 'conspiracy' shit that was posted for at least a year after Jon left. I can say there was no conclusive evidence that she was what made Jon leave, though if anyone does I'd be happy to concede

Tbqh I don't think anyone truly figured out what made him leave, but personally I think he just knew it was a sinking ship and wanted to gtfo of there. He accumulated a good amount of fame, the abrupt departure was 'drama' giving him more views, and Arin probably wanted total control anyway. Win/win
>>
>>37030436
Her channel is the most sorry excuse for a let's play channel I have ever watched.
The only reason any one gives it even an afterthought is because of Arin.
>>
>>37030436

Did they ever listen to fan criticism about how they talk too much during cutscenes? What always annoyed me is how they'll skip a tutorial or talk over a cutscene and complain about being confused on what to do next. Or they spoil a game within the first 5-10 minutes so fans can shut up about wanting to pay attention to the story.

Their Deadly Premonition and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories playthroughs were infuriating.

>DON'T WATCH GAMEGRUMPS IF YOU WANT TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE GAME AND HEAR GAMERS TALK ABOUT THE GAME. It's a youtube channel for listening to dick jokes and blog posts while you alt+tab!
>>
>>37030905
I never knew of this story before this. Details?
>>
>>37030991
Jon left because he joined GG for fun. He never wanted it to become the business that it's turned into. When arin when to Jon they had a disagreement and he left. If anything Dan is the reason GG went downhill. He doesn't even play video games and only kisses Arin's ass constantly.
>>
>>37031240
>become the business it's turned into
Can you elaborate? Haven't watched much after the jontron era.
>>
>>37031240
>he doesn't even play video games
It's literally his job retard.
>>
>>37031240
>He doesn't even play video games and only kisses Arin's ass constantly.

i want to disagree but this is 100% true. he's literally just there to rub Arin's back

Egoraptor as a handle makes more sense in hindsight
>>
File: trash women and there opinions.jpg (657KB, 1000x2876px) Image search: [Google]
trash women and there opinions.jpg
657KB, 1000x2876px
>>37030436
hjsdfgsdfghtt
>>
I follow suzy because of her makeup and lifestyle channel mortemer, and I still follow her, but I dont really care for her let's play channel. I'm assuming she made ith so that ppl would stop hating her for playing games on game grumps, which is ok. She's just not a comedian, but she's good at other things like her taxidermy and her beauty youtube channel. I wish she'd stop trying to be funny in the large scale youtube way.
>>
>>37031279
he literally lets arin play 90% of the time and just sits there and tells shitty stories about his ocd or his drug years
>>
>>37031309
Well he sucks so of course Arin plays because he can at least make progress.
>>
>>37031301
despite all the woman commenting being uglier than her, they're right. she really is just a strong 7/10

source: have a penis and high standards
>>
File: IMG_2122.jpg (25KB, 480x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2122.jpg
25KB, 480x314px
>>37031330
>well he sucks so of course he doesn't play
>it's literally his job to play games
When were you offcially diagnosed as an aspie?
>>
File: why are girls mean.png (13KB, 429x158px) Image search: [Google]
why are girls mean.png
13KB, 429x158px
>>37031368
>high standards
>on 4chan
>on r9k
buddy it's time to stop
>>
>>37031368
>source: have a penis and high standards
Choose one.
>>
>>37031269
GG is very manufactured. They have an upload schedule, a large office, 3 editors, like 5 players. It's a whole production now. Also, I think they're working on a Youtube red show now.

>>37031279
Dan has said that he doesn't really follow video games outside of his job. Also, although he has played a few when he was a kid they were never really a large part of his life. Also, arin play's most of the time.
>>
She was never funny.

I understand why Jon "Six Million More" Jafari punched her.
>>
Game Grumps was never good, it was always Reddit-tier babbys first youtube humor channel. It was all just rehashed bullshit, basically the 9gag of gaming channels.

I never liked Jon either but at least he had some balls and I've gotta give him credit for pissing off all of the SJW cunts that used to like him.
>>
>>37031304
>she's good at other things like her taxidermy and her beauty youtube channel
Her make-up is a freaking mess.
>>
File: 1475403611311.jpg (100KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475403611311.jpg
100KB, 600x600px
>>37031606

[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
4chan
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (0.00% content).

[Return]

[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
>>
>>37031187
Someone shopped cum on a picture of Suzy she has on her Deviantart and thus, epic meme is borned.
>>
>>37030436
She wouldn't be bad if she had some ACTUAL charisma.

But no, her personality's as flat as a 2x4.
>>
File: image.jpg (834KB, 2404x1260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
834KB, 2404x1260px
>>37030436
>Have favourite YouTuber
>He starts shoehorning his gf into his videos
Hate that shit.
>>
>>37031636
>Game Grumps was never good
This is true.
>>
File: CH1NZ.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CH1NZ.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>37030840
>Arin
>Chinless
>>
>>37031636
are any gaming channels good? I never understood the appeal
>>
>>37032185
Two best friends is pretty comfy, though Liam's gone now and I haven't watched it in awhile; so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
>>
>>37030436
Suzy is like the little sibling to the others, it's like the "parents" or managers/directors (arin probably) get her in and say "play nice!" so everyone pretends she's funny
>>
>>37030436
It went down hill not long after john left.
>>
>>37030436
It went down hill not long after jon left.
>>
>>37032372
>>37032391
Truthbomb hit so hard it got posted twice
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.