[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin Seeking Virgin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: cbt.jpg (105KB, 700x713px) Image search: [Google]
cbt.jpg
105KB, 700x713px
I'm a twenty-two year old KV. I'm just about done with trying. I just want to have completely meaningless sex with somebody as inexperienced as I am. That's all I want. I don't want to continue down my current path. I'm very lonely and desperate. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Pic unrelated.
>>
I did this (got desperate and had meaningless sex with a random person). I was happy initially, then I realized I was still the same person deep down. It didn't make me happy.

I don't know if you're like me, but if you do decide to go on this route, lower your expectations as low as they can go for both the sex and the emotional uplift.
>>
>>37029861
>Any suggestions?
HRT, start shaving, and lube up that boipucci
>>
>>37029861
Mashing your genitals against someone else's doesn't fix loneliness fampai.

Cultivate friendships.
>>
>>37029910
I just want to get it over with, I'm not looking for anything more long term than an orgasm. That's really all that matters here. Should have made that more clear in the post.

>>37029912
No.

>>37029935
I'm off that friendship meme. That can come later. I just want to lose my virginity already so it stops getting in the way of friendships.
>>
Isn't there a dating site or something, anything, that caters specifically to virgins? I have to imagine so. I don't care about being happy. I just want to get this the fuck done with so I never have to worry about it again in my life. This is the be all, end all of my life. Can't it fucking end already? I think I've waited long enough.
>>
>>37029979
How does being a virgin make friendships challenging.

Keep in mind where you are.
>>
>>37030042
I does for me, details are unimportant. Friendships have always been challenging either way for me. Especially with members of the opposite sex. I'm not looking for anything more than sex with somebody like me so that I can say that I've done it and never have to do it again.
>>
Where can I go or what can I do to hook up with another virgin who is of age? That's all I'm asking. Surely there's a way.
>>
>>37030066
Good luck. I hope it's everything you expect it to be.
>>
>>37030176
I don't expect anything. It can be awful, I don't care, you're missing the point. You don't just get to say good luck dismissively. It's not like that.
>>
>>37030204
I'm pretty sad for you, but I wasn't joking.
I hope it's what you expect. Or you atleast get what you want.
>>
>>37030234
I don't care about your pity. I'm sad for me too and my self-pity is useless. I'm just asking for help from people here because there's nowhere else I can go with this sort of thing.
>>
don't. save yourself for the one OP
>>
>>37029861
I would probably enjoy losing it to a hooker because I keep hearing they're incredibly understanding about it. I could ask for a threesome and make my first time something very few people would experience.

Your loneliness won't be filled by sex. Try volunteering, perhaps at a pet shelter or a retirement home.
>>
>>37030291
I'm not looking for the one. Not now, not eventually. Even then, "the one" won't be a fucking virgin because I'm living in reality. And neither will I hopefully. That's the whole point.
>>
>>37030314
I don't care about my loneliness, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it. I had hoped to make it explicitly clear that I'm only interested in having one time only sex with another virgin. That's it. After that, anything goes, I don't care. This is just something that needs to happen in my my life in order for me to move on.
>>
>>37030339
You're just insecure and setting yourself a false standard.
It's sad to see.
I don't think you'll be doing much moving on at all.
>>
>>37030339
Best bet is to become religious then. Get married to someone below average in looks.
>>
>>37030374
Probably not, and it probably is a false standard, but it's my standard because it's on par with who I am, and that's the sad part, not the standard. I know it's unrealistic at my age but I have to suspect that there's some sort of service that caters to this sort of thing, right?

>>37030390
I'm not religious, but I wouldn't rule a religious person out.
>>
>>37030412
You just concluded that who you are as a person is false then.

Rethink this whole thing. What you're doing is unnecessary.
>>
Stop being a normie and give up on the idea of sex you fucking nerd.
>>
>>37029861
Just go for a jog and learn how to somersault
>>
>>37030445
That's fine too. What I'm doing is necessary to me. That's why I'm asking. There has to be demand for this sort of thing, there have to dating sites devoted solely to virgins, something, right?
>>
>>37030042
Not him but I'll give my insight
The thing is sex and relationships are things most people tall about. It's fun to talk about girls, girls were interested in, girls were seeing and so on.
Mind you, it's the only thing talked about, but it leads to a lot of funny moments.

While this is all going on, and your laughing and pretending to be someone your not, you start to feel a certain level of disconnect. Like these guys are all bonding and talking about there experiences and your just...there.

Theres just a small divide, but it's there.
>>
>>37030276
He won't understand, but at the same time I can understand what he means.

I'm a 25 kv, and I feel the same as you. But I know it won't ultimately change anything aside from the fact the stigma isn't there any more and I knoe what sex feels like.

Makes me sad though, knowing this feeling of lonliness will never fade away.
>>
>>37030471
Most people just sweat it out being insecure until they make peace, or they just go out and fuck somebody.

I think if you're enquiring into services, you'd naturally fall into the former.

>>37030525
This is exactly what talking to golfers is like when you're not a golfer. I better hit the driving range or I might feel left out.
>>
If anybody has any actual advice, I'd be happy to hear it. I'm going to bed. I'll check back in the morning.
>>
>>37030574
I don't get what you mean.
Not orginal
>>
>>37030691
And I don't get what you mean. Because this has never happened to me. Must be that insecurity thing I keep talking about.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.