[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At a corner store >Girl working there is being all friendly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: sadgator.png (200KB, 936x590px) Image search: [Google]
sadgator.png
200KB, 936x590px
>At a corner store
>Girl working there is being all friendly and chatty with a customer
>He pays for his stuff and leaves
>Another customer comes in, soon they're laughing about stuff and she's telling him about her new boyfriend and whatever
>He pays for his stuff and leaves
>I go up to the cash
>She acts totally disinterested as if I'm keeping her from something
>No expression or enthusiasm in her voice
>I leave wondering why she was so much less friendly dealing with me

Why?

The other customers were both old guys. I'm a 3-4/10 fat shit.
>>
>>37029337
>I'm a 3-4/10 fat shit.
That's your answer. Sorry bro.
>>
>>37029367
Back when I was a cashier, I didn't act aloof with ugly female customers. I treated them just like any other.
>>
>>37029337
>group project at school
>did well
>one girl 5 guys
>girl hugs all the guys
>Except you, you get a distant handshake

Honestly women should be treated as livestock
>>
>>37029386
Women are never taught respect these days
>>
>>37029386
Yeah it sucks, but women are completely visual creatures. If they don't like what they see, they'll act much different around you.
>>
>>37029337
she probably knew them? it's a corner store so even my shut-in self will go to the one near me a lot.
>>
>>37029398
>I'm a sperg who women don't like
>I do nothing to better myself
>this is everyone else's fault
>>
File: PlantationFrog.jpg (47KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
PlantationFrog.jpg
47KB, 396x385px
>>37029450
Possibly, but the difference was like night and day. I actually felt bad for a couple hours afterward.
>>
>>37029476
It's just rude. If I were hugging team members in a congratulatory way, I'd make sure to hug everyone because it's not like some sort of populatory contest in that circumstance.
>>
>>37029337
Were you the guy who was wearing a Yugioh T-shirt, basketball shorts and crocs?
>>
>>37029518
Not only was I not, but I didn't even smell weird.
>>
>>37029476
>all this projecting
Anon please
>>
>>37029555
>I didn't even smell weird.
Sure you didn't.
>>
>>37029627
>all this projecting
Anon pIease
>>
They were probably regulars that she deals with a lot.
>>
>>37029515
I stopped touching people at all cost bc I know they are disgusted by me
Now I come across as a huge virgin sperg but I just dodn't want to make anyone uncomfortable
>>
>>37029337
They could be regulars.
>>
>>37029386
youre a man though
>>
>>37029476
>if women dont like you, its your fault. it is a just world, after all
>>
>>37029337
>Are you a regular?
>are the other two regulars?
To be honest bud if she started talking to me about a bf and i didnt know her on a personal level it would annoy me
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.