[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Joe Rogan legit? He seems quite knowledgeable on a lot of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: joe rogan.jpg (17KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
joe rogan.jpg
17KB, 480x270px
Is Joe Rogan legit?

He seems quite knowledgeable on a lot of topics but then again I am quite impressionable.
>>
Hes retarded, but has some interesting thoughts. Hes like the American Karl Pilkington
>>
He seems like a guy who does his homework.
>>
he's a meathead that does dmt
>>
>>37029185
He used to be legit. Now he's a pseudointellectual. Used to really like him now I don't really listen to his podcast anymore.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (68KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
68KB, 409x409px
>>37029253
pull up that video jamie!
>>
He's pretty based, I agree with a good bit of his opinions on stuff
>>
>>37029225
>>37029230
>>37029244
All of these. He's not actually exceptionally bright, but he does his research, he entertains interesting thoughts, and he actually conducts his interviews pretty well. And he's a bit out there.
>>
>>37029244
Isn't he really into his pyschadelics and weed?
>>
I listened to him once when Dan Carlin was on his show. He kept interjecting with his inane bullshit (MODERN PRIMATE LMAO) and pseudo I intellectual ramblings. I have no idea why anyone likes him.
>>
"He can choke you out through your eyeballs" Joe Rogan on Demian Maia
>>
He was pretty cute when he was younger. I would let him suck my dick and fuck him.

He would let me go as rough as wanted, so he's pretty based.
>>
>>37029185
He's a fucking idiot. Listen to his discussion of the moon landing hoax conspiracy with Neil deGrasse Tyson. It's cringe inducing.
>>
File: 1494137316885.jpg (24KB, 960x422px) Image search: [Google]
1494137316885.jpg
24KB, 960x422px
From what little I've seen of him I find his interviewing style too condescending for my liking.
>>
>>37029185
he doesn't claim to be an intellectual

he's pretty much just a stoner who talks about things from a perspective you wouldn't normally think of

a minor red piller at the most, the people he interviews on the other hand.. He's interviewed some smart people
>>
I view Joe Rogan as like the superhero that isn't very remarkable but gets the superhero team together.

No, OP, he's not that smart, but a lot of the people he has on are, or at least if they're not really intelligent they're often talented or entertaining.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Tv40IcrKc&t=6m0s
don't talk to him until he's had his coffee
>>
Not really, Joe is that guy that just repeats stuff he's heard IE he can look stuff up but has low critical thinking
Now go drink your alpha brain or whatever he's shilling now, he buts Jews to shame with how much he sells out
>>
>>37029609

Lol I missed this during that fight it seems
>>
>>37029185
>knowledgeable

Ahahahaha haha hahaha hahahaha

No.

He is an actor and ufc commentator
>>
>>37029736
The problen is that his legion of fans see him as a smart guy and they accept anything thar he has to say and what his guests with no doubts or fact checking at all. Like penn and teller
>>
>>37030043
>He is an actor and ufc commentator
exactly. I really like Joe, but you have to take him for what he is. He's not an intellectual, and he knows that, which I like
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.