[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I get rid of the intrusive thoughts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1485960194804.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485960194804.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
how do I get rid of the intrusive thoughts
>>
Whenever I get one I recognize it and I say in my mind: "You are an intrusive thought. Go away"
>>
>>37029162
100% this OP. Listen to this guy.

Mama Mozzoriginal Pizza
>>
>>37029099
Alcohol usually does it for me.
>>
>>37029099
You don't get rid of them, embrace them. Let them fuel your madness.
>>
>>37029797
why would he ever do that
>>
File: you are gods PC.jpg (80KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
you are gods PC.jpg
80KB, 564x564px
>>37029099
>>37029099
Buddhist Meditation.
Youtube "guided mindfulness meditation"
>>
mine are particularly violent

had them since I was a kid
>>
File: 1491488629916.jpg (54KB, 460x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491488629916.jpg
54KB, 460x650px
>>37029099
To be honest with you im not the typicla r9k dude, im in good shape, good looking, can talk with girls turn down one night stands and relationships have hobbies all that shit.

However, I went fucking mad long ago, my mind is so fucked up I cant see dragging people into it at this point.

I realise my hobbies and my overall demeanor is me running from the madness so it doesnt catch me for long or I will go completely insane.

I have severe schizo, depression, ocd etc.

You see flesh and shit and this guy who should be some sort of chad but its just a flesh bag full of broken shattered bits of a machine, and the heart of the machine is a gigantic hemoraging pile of gears.

Seriously if I ever even half spoke of the shit that weighs me down to anyone they would have me comitted on pills probably just lock me up.

Luckily I have extreme charisma to cover it up.

So to answer your question, what I do op, is I try to hold it at bay and stick around for those that need me. But its hard sometimes. So yeah run from it, never let it corner you and keep going.
>>
>>37029540
its better to just do nothing.

t. anon diagnosed with ocd and hospitalized last year.
>>
>>37031654
Why were you hospitalized?
>>
>>37031671
id perfer not to say
>>
>>37031701
Failed suicide attempt?
>>
>>37031721
I wish!

I got locked up for posting shit on 4chan
>>
>>37029099
I always find that smoking helps. Learned it from my grandpa with schizophrenia.
>>
>>37029162
You and he both know that just because he's intruding doesn't make him wrong.
>>
>>37031869
>unironically getting busted by the meme police
>>
>>37032216
try the college police.
>>
>>37032225
You're meant to grow out of your school shooter phase before college mate
>>
>>37032262
I was in college when this happened, mate
>>
>>37030717
wouldnt gamble on this
>>37029558
this works. hopefully you dont need large amounts.
what i plan on doing is to get a benzo script and im going to make my own alcohol. then basically just rotate drugs
>>
>>37030873

fucked up problems? like what? nigga this is /r9k/ talk about em.
>>
All thoughts are in principal intrusive. You're not the originator of your thoughts.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.