[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is This What Life Is?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1438752124967.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1438752124967.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>Get off work
>Stop at 7/11 on the way home for some chips and a monster
>Grab an unhealthy amount of pizza and crazy bread from Little Caesars
>Smoke weed in my apartment
>Play Overwatch with a few mates and watch YouTube
>Sleep
>Repeat

Any other robots know this feel?
>>
>>37028663
Try all that, minus the work, going outside, drugs, or """mates"" u dumb normalfag
>>
>>37028663
dude that honestly doesn't sound bad. especially if you are financially independent.
>>
>>37028663
Just eat healthier and you have a healthy 20's life famalam. Seriously, it ain't hard, all it takes is eating less food.

Eggs are cheap af, so is bread, eat eggs and toast for breakfast, it's delicious, I'd recommend over medium

For lunch have just a sort of small thing, like half a sandwich

For dinner eat a variant of rice and beans. Cheap af and easy if you have a rice cooker/pressure cooker.

Like, I don't get the problem here. You aren't a NEET, just lazy.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (68KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
68KB, 409x409px
>>37028663
subtract work and replace overwatch with my summer car and little niggers with pizza hut and u got my life pharmalarm

keep putting into my social security <3
>>
Try this on for size

>Get off work
>Skip 7/11, not enough $$$ for goodies
>Go Home
>Eat Ramen and browse 4chan for the rest of the night
>>
>>37028663
Is that bad? What are you missing?
>>
File: This_Fucking_Thing.jpg (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
This_Fucking_Thing.jpg
16KB, 500x500px
>>37029065
Rice is literally easier to cook without a rice cooker, put that shit in a pot and boil it until it goes soft and tasty, then just tip it into pic related and pour hot water over it until it runs clean. That's literally all there is to it.
>>
>>37029121
Not OP, but i see where hes comin from. His problem is either hes unsatisfied with his life or he has no ambition
>>
>>37029121
It feels as if there's more to life than this. I feel disappointed yet oddly tranquil about the way of life I've adopted.
>>
File: combover.jpg (307KB, 897x1594px) Image search: [Google]
combover.jpg
307KB, 897x1594px
>>37029196
>forgetting to add salt
>>
You're stagnating with this routine. Shake it up. Do something new. Variety is the spice of life.
>>
>>37029196
Yeah, but a rice cooker is a lot lazier.

The point is, it's really not hard to eat healthy, fat people are just too lazy.
>>
OP, be grateful for what you have. If you want something, go for it and don't give up on trying to get it.
I was like you awhile ago except I was extremely dissatisfied with my life, so I drank like a fish and lost my job, my car, my family hated me and I had to start all over with a shitload of bills to pay. Now I realize what I took for granted and lost and I feel like a piece of shit.
It could always be worse.
>>
>>37028663
Fuck 7/11.

Fuck Little Caesars get something better for dinner.

Weed meme is boring t b h.

Overwatch would be lame as hell since most people who play that are underage

Basically just need to use free time more wisely
>>
>>37028663

>be anon
>have free time after work
>choose of my own free will to spend it eating unhealthy food, doing drugs, and playing video games
>be surprised when my life seems empty and unfulfilling

You can stop being a useless shit any time you want.
>>
>>37029585

But how desu?

Oreg
>>
>>37029600

The fuck do you mean, "how"? How what? How do you stop smoking weed and playing video games? You exercise this little thing called willpower and you stop.
>>
>>37029740
What else is there for me to do within my means? Job I am working does not provide enough money for me to do anything novel other than what I am currently doing. Nothing seems interesting to me and Its hard to become motivated to do anything, even before I started using cannabis.
>>
File: hands_pepe.png (567KB, 1360x832px) Image search: [Google]
hands_pepe.png
567KB, 1360x832px
don't smoke weed but fulltime work + overwatch + xanax lead to months just flying by. this def made me sad to realize, since I didn't even save much of the money from my work. now my PSN+ expired and I kinda miss the OW hype but whatevs. I hope you can find a way out of your rut. I'm personally looking into vespa scooters and asian massage parlors as a way to shake things up. except both are kinda expensive. also, your routine + qt weeb / gamer gf sounds like heaven.
>>
>>37029936
Just fucking excercise. Buy a cheap dumbell weight set, or just like a 20 lb dumbell (or 15 or 12 1/2 depending on your skill) and do excercises every day. For me, I go with 3 sets consisting of 20 squats, 10 push ups, 10 overhead dumbbell presses, 20 second plank, 30 jumping jacks, and finally 10 sit ups. 3 sets of that every day should be enough, and then just build from there.

It's not expensive, senpai.
>>
Most of life is spent doing things you don't want to be doing. You can either kill yourself, bitch about it or accept it. Personally I tend to bitch about it.
>>
>>37029196
ok i get the point of these posts, but literally how is that easier than combining rice and water into a machine and pressing a button?
>>
>>37031136
ikr, it's like he's never used a rice cooker. You literally put rice and water into a machine, turn it on, wait, and that's it. That cuts out like 3 extra steps.
>>
>>37028663
Same shit plus a great deal of paranoia, minus mates, anime instead of vidya, and some vapid whore that make me Sanna kill myself right after sex for the comparison with few girls i loved and crushed like a dumb kid can crush a flower
>>
>>37031364

Same shit? Pure shit, normalfag. You have no idea what it's like to be a robot. Shithead.
>>
>>37029065
protip: eat brown rice instead of white, it's similar to eating whole wheat bread over white. Plus, it's still tasty
>>
>>37031399
I like the multigrain rice better overall, actually.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.