[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally get gf >she pulls the strap on out what do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

>finally get gf
>she pulls the strap on out

what do?
>>
>>37028215
Just say, "Yeah, I don't think this is gonna work out," and leave.
>>
>>37028215
Pinch myself, because obviously I'm dreaming. No woman will ever want to peg my boipussy.
>>
Tell her to put it away and fuck her normally?
>>
>>37028309
>fuck her normally
Are you implying it's not completely normal to have sex via a woman inserting a penis-shaped piece of rubber into a man's anus?
>>
break her clavicle.
>>
>>37028215
Lube up, I guess.
>>
>>37028925
That's just fucked.
Why do "men" like this even exist? Even I feel superior to him and I'm human garbage.
>>
>>37029016
He's getting laid. You aren't.
>>
>>37029037
That's not getting laid. That's something that's just degrading and humiliating. I'd rather never have sex at all than get pegged.
>>
>>37029092
>being so insecure about your sexuality you'd rather avoid sex altogether
Guess that makes sense, considering you're a robot.
>>
>>37029114
>hurr durr I have a gross weird uncommon fetish and anyone who doesn't share in it is wrong
If I had a choice between eating dog shit and starving, I would starve. And so would most people. But there's always the one guy who likes the taste of shit.
>>
>>37028215
I'm willing to try anything at least once (except cuckolding). If I don't like it then it won't work out
>>
Pegging is a fetish of mine, so bring it on. I'm up for most weird shit outside of watersports and shitplay
>>
File: 1494365472813.png (651KB, 658x932px) Image search: [Google]
1494365472813.png
651KB, 658x932px
Beg mommy to punish me for being a naughty boy using her cock
>>
>>37029423
Same. My only hard lines are excrement (shit, piss, vomit, etc)
>>
>>37029366
If you were actually starving, you'd probably eat dog shit. Hell, even if you're stubborn enough to die over petty shit, most people aren't. There is literally nothing wrong with letting a woman fuck you with a strapon.
>>
>>37028215
get the fuck out my nigga
>>
>>37029455
>you'd probably eat dog shit
Are you out of your fucking mind? No I wouldn't! Nobody would! It's shit! I doubt you could even get it past your gag reflex if you wanted to.
>there's literally nothing wrong with letting a woman fuck you with a strapon
Yes there is if you're not into that. It's a complete reversal of the male/female dynamic that a heterosexual relationship is built upon. How can you not see that that is not appealing to most people? Most straight women wouldn't even want to do that.
>>
I mean as long as i can fuck her after she fucks me at least i get laid
>>
File: 15237878.png (260KB, 461x357px) Image search: [Google]
15237878.png
260KB, 461x357px
prepair your anus
>>
I get it that op likes pegging and shit, but calling someone insecure about his sexuality just because he doesn't has the same fetish as you makes you a fucking cunt OP
>>
Is the strap-on that small? Tell her to get a bigger one; I can handle 8 inches without even trying.
>>
>>37028215

dump her ass onto the street and get a new hoe nigger

come on now not gay nigger
>>
My oneitis looks like an adorable trap, but I don't think I could handle things around my bum.
>>
>SO STRAP ON THAT THERE JAMMYPAC
>AND GET UP OFF MY FLOOR
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.