[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally figure out what "just be yourself" actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 572
Thread images: 33

File: 1494312462270.jpg (431KB, 930x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1494312462270.jpg
431KB, 930x1280px
>finally figure out what "just be yourself" actually means
>getting laid is incredibly easy now

Oh fuck, all this time I was overthinking it and it's been this simple all along. You guys are missing out. You literally don't have to be even remotely attractive to get women, literally just dress well and be clean. The rest is all talk.
>>
I don't like dressing well. I like my faded high school death metal t shirts and jeans.
>>
>>37027543
>literally just dress well and be clean

Then you aren't just "being yourself", you're conforming to social norms to give you an advantage at getting laid.
>>
>>37027573
>Then you aren't just "being yourself", you're conforming to social norms to give you an advantage at getting laid.
So you're saying you would rather be aesthetically unpleasing for what reason?
>>
>>37027543
>You literally don't have to be even remotely attractive to get women
You probably have some attractive features. What is your body type?
Height
Width of shoulders
Wrist circumference
Dick size
Facial aesthetics on a scale of 1-10
>>
>>37027543
Yeah, "be yourself" is just another way of saying "be confident in who you are". Getting girls is easy, getting a good girl is nigh impossible in the current state of western society, so just pump and dump
>>
File: justbeurself.png (272KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
justbeurself.png
272KB, 810x1440px
>>37027711
or just quit working and start doing drugs and play videogames all day
>>
>>37027666
for the reason of beeing myself
>>
>>37027672
>5'11
>never measured
>never measured
>around 6"
>been told I'm an 8 by some, been told I'm a 6 by others, gonna go with 6 since they were being honest and not trying to flatter me
How'd I do?
>>
>>37027711
>"be confident in who you are".

NO wonder robots can't get laid. It would axtually be much easier to be fake and wearing a normie mask than to restructure your own beliefs about yourself.
>>
>>37027737
Didn't matter who he was, he had chemical confidence to ride on.
>>
>>37027672
>Height
6'2" I think
>Width of shoulders
20" across
>Wrist circumference
7"
>Dick size
6.5" long, not sure about girth
>Facial aesthetics on a scale of 1-10
Can't rate that honestly. People have said I'm a 6 before, so

>>37027711
>getting a good girl is nigh impossible in the current state of western society, so just pump and dump
Literally what are you talking about?
>>
>>37027543
No one will ever like me for being myself.
I give up.
>>
>>37027543
cow slut have a name?
>>
>>37027751
>average height
>at least a 6
fuck outta here with that "bee yourself" shit then
>>
>>37027846
>excuses
>excuses
>excuses
Yeah, why bother trying when literally everything is stacked against you for no fault of your own, right? It's so much easier that way.
>>
>>37027784
>Height
>6'2" I think
>Width of shoulders
>20" across
>Wrist circumference
>7"
>Dick size
>6.5" long, not sure about girth
>Can't rate that honestly. People have said I'm a 6 before, so

>don't need to be attractive at all
>measurements are all above average
>literally Chad proportions
>just be yourself
Fuck off.
>>
>>37027873
Literally, just fuck outta here.

This thread is stale ass pasta that's been posted a million times. Always the same average dudes talking about how everything is so easy.
>>
>>37027846
Yeah, /fit/ would just make fun of me for being a manlet, and here you are saying I'm tall. I appreciate the flattery, but hate hearing people say self degrading things.

The same advice goes, be confident in who you are
>>
>>37027976
>be confident in who you are

easier said than done. this is the hardest thing for a robot to do.
>>
>>37027543
who is this cowtit?
>>
>>37027543
This is the fucking dumbest shit I've ever heard. You wanna know who I am? I'm a depressed, self hating, socially retarded loser with absolutely NO drive or motivation and a terrible sense of humor. I'm also a budding alcoholic who dabbles in hard drugs. Women aren't attracted to any of those things and they never will be. And if there was one who was, I wouldn't want anything to do with her because she's probably more fucked than I am. So go to hell with that shit. This is probably bait anyway but it worked so go fuck yourself.
>>
File: bee-cartoon.png (234KB, 1223x1280px) Image search: [Google]
bee-cartoon.png
234KB, 1223x1280px
>>37028128
Just be confident and stop making excuses, Anon! :^)
>>
>>37027742
a better phrase would be, "the best possible version of yourself"
>>
>>37028013
>be young and autistic
>have trouble approaching and talking to people
>my dad somehow noticed this even though he only sees me after work at around 9 or 10pm
>summer break hits, and he forces me to come to his office with him
>takes me to events and meetings and simply makes me watch what he does and how he does it
>dad runs a successful clothing industry with 5 factories, so he's doing really well
>realize the greatest Chad Thundercock, was none other than my dad
>start taking note of him
>try to approach people like him and have conversations
>find similar topics and discuss things in detail with people
>no longer dripping spaghetti, can even confidently talk to girls now
>break ends
>go back to school
>somehow build up to become one of the Chads despite my autistic past
You just need to build yourself up and approach, given your past here, discussing anything should be relatively easy. Just "be yourself"
>>
>>37028201
Not even ironic, if that anon was confident, he probably would have gotten a girl.
>>
>>37028339
Yeah, we didn't all have great parents to guide us in our formative years you fucking retard. Why can't you just admit that you got lucky and are the exception rather than the rule?
>>
>>37028406
Because I am trying to guide you. The hardest part is the approach, once you do that, the rest you can already do since you can shitpost here
>>
>>37028514
Money has nothing to do with this. It's about confidence. Half the shit you say doesn't matter as long as you say it with confidence.
>>
>>37028515
I mean honestly do you literally have Down's syndrome? An entire summer gaining real world experience with your father is not something that can be duplicated with one night of online shitposting.
>>
>>37027543
>5 inch dick
Yeah no, waste of time. They will laugh once I pull that out.
>>
>>37028339
>try to approach people and have conversations
>Awkward, can never think of what to say next, stomach is in a knot
>It never improves
>Actually got worse after working as a cashier for two years
>>
>>37027543
>The rest is all talk.

Please tell us more about the talk OP.

How do you talk? What do you talk about? When do you talk about it?
>>
>>37028515

No one needs or wants your guidance, that's the problem. You arrogant, narcissistic, spoiled, little goose cunt normie.
>>
>>37028571
It doesn't need to. My dad may have forced me, and I can't do that to you, and I haven't shitposted her just one night, but many nights. I want to see you grow to be better people. I want you to understand that what you wish you had is within reach, all you need to do is stretch your hand out.
>>
>>37027899
>>37027910
>be a fat robot NEET all my life
>finally figure out the very simple principles to getting laid
>suddenly I'm a chad on easy mode

Lol. It really is easy guys. Everything you're doing to impede yourself is only making it more difficult.

>>37028128
You don't get it. There's a reason people that get laid say "just be yourself". It doesn't mean what you think it means. Also, stop acting like your laundry list of solvable problems is what's stopping you from moving forward. It's your reluctance to put any effort that's stopping you, and nothing else.
>>
>>37027543

>The rest is all talk.

Wow if only I had known. It's not like I'm socially inept or anything.
>>
>>37027751
>>37027784
>not manlet or dicklet
Kek of course you can "be yourself" you stupid fuck.
>>
>>37028626
Years of depression and being beaten down by the world aren't just going to go away because I read your stupid fucking threads. If you think otherwise, you can't relate in any way to my experiences or those of a vast majority of your target audience.
>>
>>37028616
Not OP but let me ask you, what do you talk about here? Or any other board? Do you go to /pol/? /v/? /ck/? Any of the hobby boards? You discuss things there right? It's the same. Bring up a topic with a smile and a confident voice and something will definitely come out of it.
>>
>>37028634
>It really is easy guys.
It's really easy because you were literally Zyzz, a Chad that didn't exploit his potential but when he did he became a Chad like all others.
>>
>>37028639
>5'11
>not manlet
Sure buddy
>>
>>37028616
>How do you talk? What do you talk about? When do you talk about it?

I talk about whatever I want to talk about in whatever way I want to talk about it, whenever I want to talk about it. You guys are acting like attractive women are a minefield you need to navigate, which makes you look like a pussy and gives the woman all the power. Once you start walking on landmines without giving a fuck, subsequently demonstrating that you don't care what that woman thinks, you take away their power and don't look like a pussy.

An ugly woman and an attractive woman are the same thing, a woman. It's just that guys are typically a lot more confident around ugly women because they feel above them, and it seriously increases their chances. Just do that with attractive women. Act like you're above them, which you are.

>>37028689
By that logic, how do you know you're not a Chad with unused potential?
>>
>>37028634
>it doesn't mean what you think it means

Thank you for doing your part to spread sanity in this hellhole.
>>
File: 123032.jpg (56KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
123032.jpg
56KB, 560x602px
>>37028639
It's ok, just believe in ur confidence and be super confident as confidently as you can be :^)

I used to be a autistic neet too but then I realized all you gotta do is beeeeee yourself,. That's it
>>
>>37027976
>Yeah, /fit/ would just make fun of me for being a manlet
Because you are so stupid you actually tell them you are 5'11 so they can laugh at you. You can tell them you are 6'0 and they will stop laughing.
>>
>>37028634
If you were short and ugly you would still be a virgin.
>>
File: alex.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alex.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
Funniest post I've read today.

I dress well, and I never go out in public looking scraggly. In other words, I'm always clean and shaved.

Too bad I'm fucking 5'7". I'll keep trying though because I'd rathe get rejected 500 more times than live a life of self-pity.
>>
>>37028639
This is why I always ask for objective measurements when I see a "just be yourself" or "you dont need to be attractive" thread. It doesn't work if you're a manlet with feminine proportions (narrow shoulders, etc)
>>
>>37027873
Yeah call me back when you can increaee my height from 5'6 to 5'11 and my dick from 5.5 to 6.5.
>>
>>37028727

> 5'11"
> manlet

Try 5'5" on for size. Lamao. I was doomed from birth.
>>
>>37028719
Every hot girl has a million more attractive, more intelligent, more competent guys chasing her.

>>37028722
Yet he never explains what it means.

"Confident" is such a meaningless buzzword. At this point Im starting to think it actually means "not a virgin" and that's all.
>>
>>37028717
>literally can say you are 6'0 and nobody will notice
Retard.
>>
>>37028749
None of that matters dumbass
Be confident in who you are.
>>
>>37028719
>By that logic, how do you know you're not a Chad with unused potential?
Because I am 5'5 with a 5 inch dick, that's why. You think Zyzz suddenly increased his height when he started working out?
>>
>>37028769
It means to understand, acknowledge and be positive in your own identity. Not to think of failure before even trying but thinking of the next step after success.
>>
>>37028776
>it worked for me so it should work for everyone else
You should really put
>:^)
at the end of all your posts you ignorant fuck
>>
>>37028776
>Said the tall guy with a big dick
>>
>>37028769
I'm >>37028722. "Just be yourself" basically means to be your best, assertive, unapologetic self. It means to be exactly the person you believe you were meant to be. For example, if you're beta and you just go with things you're not okay with, you're not being yourself. To be yourself means to listen to yourself and to do what's best for you even if it's scary or difficult or whatever. If someone replies to me saying something like "well myself is a depressed KV loser" or something, that's not really them being themselves, those negative qualities are inhibitions on the real them.
>>
>>37028730
I know short and ugly guys that aren't virgins, don't know why I would be.

>>37028733
>>37028749
>have problem that is incredibly easy to work around or compensate for
>might as well give up lol
Well, it's your life man

>>37028769
>Every hot girl has a million more attractive, more intelligent, more competent guys chasing her.
First of all, no. Seriously, no. You have seriously blown up how much power pussy has. And not a lot of guys go after attractive women because they all have this "I'm so scared of trying because of how great she is and shitty I am" attitude you guys are adopting.

>Yet he never explains what it means.
It means don't take other people's opinion into account when you're choosing to do or say something. You're all considering "oh what will she think of me if I say this" and it's taking away from you. Just say what you want to say, do what you want to do, and stop caring. "Girl, I don't care if I'm 5'4", I'm still way above you".
>>
I wish I could meet one of you sorry fucks and force you into the Chad regiment.
>>
>>37028832
>compensate
Meaning I will get cucked down the road for somebody who doesn't need to compensate.
>>
>>37028799
So.. what? Give up then? Just, forever, fuck it all?
>>
>>37028918
>why fuck women if those women will eventually want to fuck someone else
I don't think you know what "cuck" means
>>
>>37028923
>Give up then?
Pretty much. I can still try to enjoy life doing other shit.
>>
>>37028832
>And not a lot of guys go after attractive women because they all have this "I'm so scared of trying because of how great she is and shitty I am" attitude you guys are adopting.

Fuck off, PLENTY of guys go after the hottest girls. The average normie definitely will. Every femanon I talk to has at least one guy orbiting them. Have you ever seen what a female dating site profile looks like? Dozens of messages daily.

>It means don't take other people's opinion into account when you're choosing to do or say something. You're all considering "oh what will she think of me if I say this" and it's taking away from you. Just say what you want to say, do what you want to do, and stop caring. "Girl, I don't care if I'm 5'4", I'm still way above you".

So you take a shit on the floor when you need the bathroom because you shouldn't care how others judge you?
>>
>>37028941
I would understand it if it was just a random one night stand or a whore, but if it's a girl you loved for real, it will be sad, not only in fear that she will leave, but also over the fact that you are not good enough to satisfy her as much as you would have liked.
>>
>>37028858
I'm not someone who sits around in self pity making excuses but evidently I can't into a relationship. I say that as an ongoing soon 28 y/o ongoing virgin forever alone. I'm not interested in going around banging sloots
>>
>>37028947
>Fuck off, PLENTY of guys go after the hottest girls. The average normie definitely will.
Nope.
>Every femanon I talk to has at least one guy orbiting them.
Orbiting is the exact opposite of "going after".
>Have you ever seen what a female dating site profile looks like? Dozens of messages daily.
You, the guy who only has the confidence to talk to people on the internet, is saying that real life interactions are no different to ones on the internet. Well, nigger, what's stopping you from talking to women with the same confidence you're arguing with me with?
>So you take a shit on the floor when you need the bathroom because you shouldn't care how others judge you?
Are you intentionally trying to be retarded? You're doing mental gymnastics to give you excuses to not try to correct your shitty situation. You know very well what I'm talking about and are trying and failing to argue with a strawman.

>>37029007
See, you got to let go of your ego. Shit like
>but if it's a girl you loved for real, it will be sad, not only in fear that she will leave, but also over the fact that you are not good enough to satisfy her as much as you would have liked.
is what gives women power over you. If you're with a girl, and she fucks someone else, go get another girl. The fact that you are deathly afraid this hypothetical woman won't view you in high enough regard is what keeps you jumping through her hoops.
>>
File: fugs.jpg (210KB, 640x489px) Image search: [Google]
fugs.jpg
210KB, 640x489px
>>37028858

What's the Chad regiment?

Also, look, GUYS, if Ryan Gosling could become a Chad then so can you!
>>
>>37029062
I honestly think that you're either just a fucking idiot who's flat out lying or an underage high school kid who's excited cuz a pretty girl smiled at him and now he thinks he's figured it all out. You clearly have no real world experience and underestimate just how entitled women are and how they actually feel about bottom of the barrel men like us.
>>
File: 1410827289627.jpg (12KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1410827289627.jpg
12KB, 380x250px
>it's "a some autistic asshole doesn't realize he's average-moderately attractive and mistakes that as "confidence" and "bee yourself" that applies to everyone's personal circumstances and tries to parrot it on /r9k/ to "help" other anons but just wants attention and some "yous" episode again
I hate summer reruns. This thread has been done probably thousands of times at this point
>>
>>37029062
>If you're with a girl, and she fucks someone else, go get another girl
You misunderstood. That's just part of the problem. If she fucks another person, she was a bitch indeed, even if only deep down.

The problem for me also comes if I find a loyal girl I like, and know that she would be much more satisfied if she was with someone else that had better stats.
>>
robots think this is bait because they've been trolled so much but this literally got me pussy for the first time irl and a gf

>be yourself
>make eye contact
>dont overthink things
>>
If I turn off my filter and b myself, I almost immediately launch into complaints. About the music, the weather, my life etc.
>>
>>37029062
>Nope.

Every hot girl complains about getting hit on everywhere she goes.

>Well, nigger, what's stopping you from talking to women with the same confidence you're arguing with me with?

I want them to like me and don't want to be rejected. I can say whatever to you because I want you to die in a fire. I can't get over rejection and there's nothing I can do about it. Embarrassing memories flood my mind every night and prevent me from sleeping. Each attempt doesn't make the next one easier, it only gives my brain more ammunition to use against me.
>>
>>37029279
Fuck anon I relate to every word of what you said. Honestly baffling that these people don't get that.
>>
>>37029235

> be yourself
What does even mean anon? Define it in your words and how you've "bee yourself."
>make eye contact
Have hideous dark eyes, people actually avert gaze when I look them in the eye.
>don't overthink things
Once again.. can we get some actual examples of this?
>>
File: 1493139033223.png (340KB, 485x434px) Image search: [Google]
1493139033223.png
340KB, 485x434px
>>37029235
>>make eye contact

oops
>>
>>37029235
Being myself is not going to stop her from laugh at my 5 inch dick and spreading rumors.
>>
File: whenthefeelshit.jpg (220KB, 1012x1060px) Image search: [Google]
whenthefeelshit.jpg
220KB, 1012x1060px
>>37029279
>>37029421
it only gets worse and worse
>>
>>37029143
Okay, whatever you say man
>>37029202
Bro, we would all be happier if we had better than what we have now. It doesn't matter if she'd be happier with a better person because you would have proven you're the best she could get.
>>37029279
>Every hot girl complains about getting hit on everywhere she goes.
Oh yeah? How many hot girls do you talk to regularly?
>I want them to like me and don't want to be rejected.
Well then stop caring. Congrats, you've found the secret. Stop caring about this exact thing in particular. Just turn it off.
>>37029426
>What does even mean anon? Define it in your words and how you've "bee yourself."
Act according to your personality. Don't act according to how other people would prefer your personality to be.
>>
File: Squidward_snaps.gif (2MB, 341x321px) Image search: [Google]
Squidward_snaps.gif
2MB, 341x321px
>>37029562
>Well then stop caring. Congrats, you've found the secret. Stop caring about this exact thing in particular. Just turn it off.

WHY DO YOU THINK IT'S THAT EASY
IF I COULD DO THIS I WOULD, HOLY SHIT
DO YOU THINK I WANT TO BE EATEN ALIVE BY THIS SHIT
>>
>>37029631
What's stopping you? What is stopping you from just saying "I have this fear, but I am not going to take it into account for my further actions"?
>>
>>37029562
>Act according to your personality.

I don't even know what this is. If I acted the same around my coworkers as I do with my online friends I would be known as the guy who speaks in memes and racist jokes.
>>
>>37029674
Umm, not the guy you were replying to, but maybe like legitimate anxiety problems and mental illness?
Holy fuck. You just lost all of your validity.
>>
>>37029674
It's not the fear, it's the IMPACT that rejection leaves. It's like saying you're going to cut your finger off but not lose your finger.
>>
>can only wear sweatpants because of autism related clothing sensitivities
>hair looks unkempt no matter how much I gel and comb it
>look ugly as fuck clean shaven and with short buzz cut
>>
Nothing will change once you guys get laid. My mind is actually blown that some of you care about putting your dick in pussy once to lose some title you put your integrity to. If your goal is an intimate long-lasting relationship then fine, but being a virgin doesn't matter in the least.
>>
>>37029691
>If I acted the same around my coworkers as I do with my online friends I would be known as the guy who speaks in memes and racist jokes.
This is exactly what I mean. Just don't be afraid to speak in memes and racist jokes.
>>37029703
>Umm
You're stuttering while typing. You're a retard. Feel free to leave.
>>37029718
>It's like saying you're going to cut your finger off but not lose your finger.
Except it's not like that. Getting rejected doesn't actually do anything. You before being rejected is exactly the same as you after being rejected. What's the worst that could happen? Nothing. Nothing is what will happen.

Explain to me exactly what will happen to you if you get rejected. None of this "my fee fees get hurt" bullshit. The entire reason you're getting rejected is because you're not acting like a man, and you say you're not acting like a man because you're getting rejected. Fucking fix yourself.

>>37029743
This is pretty true. Getting laid is a fun recreational activity at most.
>>
>>37029743
One normie said he lost his virginity last year at 30 and since then he'd fucked 20 girls because getting laid made him realize how much easier it was than he thought.
>>
>>37029562
>It doesn't matter if she'd be happier with a better person because you would have proven you're the best she could get
Not really, maybe better guys have proposed but since she is loyal now she would be attached to me by force.
>>
>>37028682
>what do you talk about here?
Usually just my pathetic life. Racial bantz.

IRL people just laugh at me or call me sad when I talk about those things. I chuckle along with them and everyone seems to have a good time, but nobody ever wants to be a close friend.
>>
>>37027784
>Literally what are you talking about?
Getting a long term girlfriend who wasn't a whore in the past.
>>
>>37029765
>the "you're stuttering while typing" bit
Thanks. You just confirmed my suspicions that you're a troll. Have a good one, buddy.
>>
>>37029790
>Not really, maybe better guys have proposed but since she is loyal now she would be attached to me by force.
See, that is what we call straight up delusion. You're implying you shouldn't have to try to be better than other guys who want her because you've already got her locked down. That's the same mentality women use to justify getting fat after marriage.
>>
>>37029765
>Explain to me exactly what will happen to you if you get rejected.

The memory intrudes my thoughts for years and years, keeping me awake at night and keeping me from thinking about anything else until it decides to go away.

>Just don't be afraid to speak in memes and racist jokes.

I should become a social pariah who would be seen as the racist who makes jokes that nobody gets.

>>37029793
>IRL people just laugh at me or call me sad when I talk about those things. I chuckle along with them and everyone seems to have a good time, but nobody ever wants to be a close friend.

I know that feel man. All in high school and college I'd sit with te guys and make them laugh but they wouldn't invite me anywhere.
>>
>>37028339
I could never reach the levels of Chadness my dad did. I mean still, if I need to talk to someone, I do it without an issue but I can't really get myself to approach someone with the sole purpose of small talk and getting friendly with them.
>>
I once got in a girls pants pretending to be mute because of a thyroidectomy
Literally didn't have to say a thing, just wrote it all done
>>
>>37029840
My dad's a regular normie but thinks social competence just comes to everyone naturally. He can't grasp the concept that I'm afraid to talk to girls, he thinks I'm just not interested.
>>
>>37029819
>Getting a long term girlfriend who wasn't a whore in the past.
Why do you care what she was in the past? Will your fragile ego get a bruise? What if she wants a guy who wasn't a total neckbeard pussy in the past?

>>37029826
k

>>37029829
>The memory intrudes my thoughts for years and years, keeping me awake at night and keeping me from thinking about anything else until it decides to go away.
I guarantee it'll stop if you nut up and land a bitch.
>I should become a social pariah who would be seen as the racist who makes jokes that nobody gets.
Women with a good sense of humor respect a guy who can pull off an edgy joke. Too many guys try to be edgy and come off as phony, so if you really are into edgy racist jokes then roll with it and play it up. Be genuine. I offhandedly call women "bitch" all the time and because I'm being genuine they respect it.
>>
>>37029859
>Chad needlessly brags as always
>>
>>37029718
Well anon, rejection only really hurts you if it's one of the girls that you will have to keep seeing every day and interacting with. Or a girl from your environment that has mutual friends with you and she can (and will) talk about it with them.

Otherwise rejection doesn't hurt at all. I mean yeah, it does hurt when 20 girls in a row reject you but every individual rejection feels like nothing. Nothing at all.
>>
>>37029892
>Well anon, rejection only really hurts you if it's one of the girls that you will have to keep seeing every day and interacting with.

Not to me.

>every individual rejection feels like nothing. Nothing at all.

Not to me.

>>37029872
Back in school when I knew people who shared my humour, all the guys thought I was hilarious whereas all the girls thought I was disgusting.
>>
>>37029865
Well girls probably think that too. I've noticed that girls tend to overthink things and the way they think is very schematic, you can literally learn them.

For example, I noticed that if I meet a girl off of tinder it's the only way for me really and don't attempt to do anything sexual with her, even if we both know she'll say NO to this attempt, she'll think I'm not interested and won't want to hang out with me. On the other hand, if I do try something like this, she will think I'm interested and she might let me do more later.

But yeah, my dad also thinks it's weird I don't just talk to people. He can literally approach anyone for small talk. I don't know how he does it.
>>
>>37029914
>Back in school when I knew people who shared my humour, all the guys thought I was hilarious whereas all the girls thought I was disgusting.
>Back in school

Oh well case closed then.
>>
>>37027822
>>37028097
abby darkstar
>>
>>37029934
The only difference now is that all my coworkers are old ladies and normie teenage girls who seem to exist in another dimension.
>>
>>37029872
>Why do you care what she was in the past? Will your fragile ego get a bruise? What if she wants a guy who wasn't a total neckbeard pussy in the past?
Uhh... You ask me why do I care what she was in the past but ask me about her caring about the guy's past?

Either way, it's not about my ego. It's just about predicting what will she do. I've already tried going for the girls with the past and truth is that they're fucking garbage. They never love you like they did their past 10 boyfriends and they're prone to just moving on to another one the second a better one shows.

>>37029914
Have you ever actually tried being rejected for once in your life? You gotta practice that shit man. Desentisize yourself to it. That's what I did. I've been rejected a countless times now. Yeah it sucks because I failed pretty much every single time. But at least it doesn't even hurt that much anymore.
>>
>>37029980
>They never love you like they did their past 10 boyfriends and they're prone to just moving on to another one the second a better one shows.
Well then just be better then. She can't move on to someone better if everyone better than you is going after women better than her. Either way, if she goes out and fucks another dude, give some other girl your attention. Dudes want sex, women want attention, that's how it works.

>>37029960
Any of the old ladies hot?
>>
>>37029827
>shouldn't have to try to be better than other guys who want her
I CAN'T be better. Some people simply have more potential. Also things like dick and height cannot be inproved either.
>>
>>37030014
>Well then just be better then. She can't move on to someone better if everyone better than you is going after women better than her. Either way, if she goes out and fucks another dude, give some other girl your attention. Dudes want sex, women want attention, that's how it works.
Dude are you dumb? There's always someone better than you. Always. And if you're giving your attention to another girl then what's the point?

Playing those retarded mind games with those girls is pathetic.
>>
>>37029771
Sounds like a one in ten million story. Getting a job changes you more than losing your virginity does. Even making a friend can be more impactful.

Sex is nice, but half the popular drugs out there feel better if you're just being a hedonist.
>>
File: 1413740773748.png (651KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
1413740773748.png
651KB, 1067x800px
>>37030014
>Well then just be better then. She can't move on to someone better if everyone better than you is going after women better than her.
Sometimes hoes are just hoes man. Everything can be perfect and they will still fuck some other dude.
>>
>>37027742
>I am unclean and unhygenic
>No i dont want to fix it its what makes me me lol

Fucking leave
>>
>>37027761
It's sadder than you think. Your chances multiply when you dont hate yourself and you are able to convince yourself that every girl you talk to wants you just as much as you want her.

Those two things alone step up your social game 100x.
Then all you have to do is show you are comfortable being yourself(so no fake behaviour, no fake opinions, no fake compliance)

Confidence =\= I love me!!!!!
Confidence = This is who I am and im not diluting it.

That being said, being a dick =\= confidence. You can be a confident douche and an unconfident douche, both wont get you men.

Respect, confidence, and self-discipline are what make women idolise you.
>>
File: 1494362380218.jpg (9KB, 250x157px) Image search: [Google]
1494362380218.jpg
9KB, 250x157px
>>37027543
>ywn meet cute at a costume party
>>
>>37030025
>I CAN'T be better.
And that's why you can't get laid. Not because you actually can't be better, but because you're resigned to being beta bitch boy.

>>37030039
>Dude are you dumb? There's always someone better than you. Always.
Pay attention. Be so good that the only dudes better than you are chasing girls better than the one you got.
>And if you're giving your attention to another girl then what's the point?
Dudes want sex, women want attention. Woman starts giving her sex to a guy other than you, flip it on her and give another girl your attention.

>>37030056
Yeah, exactly. It's part of living that kind of life. It very well may happen, there's a decent chance of it, so don't go acting like it's not worth it. You're bound to get food poisoning every now and again, doesn't mean you have to avoid all the food in the world to protect yourself. Eat the food, roll the dice, and if you get food poisoning take a big violent shit and move on to a different restaurant.
>>
>>37030122
>you are able to convince yourself that every girl you talk to wants you just as much as you want her.

I think one of the main differences between normalfags and robots is that normies are able to believe the lies they tell themselves.
>>
>>37030142
>>37030142
>Yeah, exactly. It's part of living that kind of life
I know. I'm getting pretty good at distinguishing between women and hoes but it is pretty hard. I just notice certain shit that I didn't notice before. Most of the time it is very obvious what type of girl she is and if you should pump and dump or try to cuff her.
>>
>>37030199
The way I see it, just don't elevate things. If she's a hoe, she'll stick with the casual fun. If she's a good girl, she'll want to take things to the "next level" or whatever.
>>
>>37030122
I realize now that this is cult thinking. Hurt yourself while lifting? You didn't know what you were doing. Ruined your reputation hitting on girls? You weren't being yourself. Malnutrition due to a vegan diet? You didn't do enough research. Lost your shirt from investing? Should have picked some other index fund.

Anything to take the blame off a faultless anonymous community. Reddit does this to a T, but any community that gives risky advice will act like this.
>>
>>37029771
Yeah well the thing is that when you hit 30 you are FAR more desirable to women than you'd be at 20. At 20 girls only look at Chads, but at 30, when they suddenly realize that they're lonely as fuck and Chad goes for younger girls, they tend to look at 30 year old normal guys and they are really into doing literally everything to lock down a guy with a stable job. The sex they give is amazing.
>>
but I don't want be clean
>>
File: 1427156676569.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1427156676569.png
198KB, 550x535px
>>37030014
>Any of the old ladies hot?

They have grandchildren.
>>
>>37030142
>Pay attention. Be so good that the only dudes better than you are chasing girls better than the one you got.
It's 2017, anon, this shit is not possible. Even ugly girls want Chad and they always get one. You can't be the best guy out there.

>Dudes want sex, women want attention. Woman starts giving her sex to a guy other than you, flip it on her and give another girl your attention.
Again, what's the point then? I don't want a girl like this I want a normal girl who will give a shit about me and be loyal to me.
>>
>>37028128
You could easily get a girl with daddy issues, if you actually tried that is.
>>
>>37029723
get a beard trimmer and trim on the lowest height.
You want that 1-2 day stubble look.

Get shampoo and conditioner with argan oil. Use daily in small amounts.
Only ever use a small amount of gel ever. I'm sure you are using gel as a catch-term, but gel is the worst looking hair product imo. Gel's make you look creepy or tryhard 95% of the time. I recommend pomade or some hair wax.

Sweatpants and hoodies can still be fashionable as long as you put in the effort to make sure they are kept clean. Dont wear video game, movie, or comic sweatpants/hoodies, AVOID GRAPHIC TEES.
Invest in having 2-3 pairs of nice lookshoes. Match sweatpants and hoodies to those choose. Create a couple different "fits", then bam! you can still wear sweatpants 24/7 and still be considered good looking/fashionable. Also, Dark blacks, milky grey, salt/pepper, and snow white are all pleasing shades that work with baggy sweatpants clothing. For color throw in some pure red, pure yellow, or ppure cyan clothing. Avoid heavy patterns with baggy clothes.

you can do this
>>
>>37030249
I'm 24, live with my parents, am overweight, and make less than $200 a week. Guess I'll just wait six years and rake in the pussy.
>>
>>37030224
Honestly I just don't want to waste my time with hoes anymore. I would just rather be alone. I don't see why people waste their time pretending to care about people. I got too much other stuff to do. My personality just makes me prefer to just have some thing stable with a one women.
>>
>>37030296
Get a job first and foremost. Girls won't care about you being overweight really but at 30 the "date your league" starts to actually work. If you can lose weight, you'll get more and better quality girls.

Either way, you will be getting girls. You should already be seeing some results at around 25-26.

>>37030330
Yeah same here but too bad that no woman actually wants me for an actual relationship. One where she sometimes initiates things too. I can't keep the initiative on me all the fucking time. I don't really have the time to talk to girls 24/7 and then do cool shit with them.
>>
>>37030279
>It's 2017, anon, this shit is not possible.
Yeah, I mean, it is the CURRENT YEAR.
>Even ugly girls want Chad and they always get one.
Ugly girls fuck a lot because guys can be more confident around them, making them easy. If you're confident around more attractive women, you'll have less competition, because not many guys are. It's a problem that solves itself.
>You can't be the best guy out there.
Someone has to be.
>Again, what's the point then? I don't want a girl like this
That sucks
>I want a normal girl who will give a shit about me and be loyal to me.
Loyalty is not a factor here. You're trying to find a mate, not a friend. A friend will stick around because they like your personality. A mate will stick around because you've proven yourself to be a good enough mate yourself. If you're a shitty mate, your potential mate won't stick around. You don't get to have loyalty from women, you have to earn women sticking around. You have to earn a woman picking you over another guy. That's the nature of being a man.

The problem is that you've let anime fuck with your perception. You've gotten the idea that regardless of how good you are, some great bitches will become diehard loyal to you if you have good enough intentions. That is not how that shit works. Your potential mate will stick around and do what you want if you prove that you're worth it, you have to prove that they benefit from sticking by you. Loyalty is not a factor. Get over it.
>>
>>37030370
Already have a job but looking for a second because I'm only getting like 15 hours a week.

>Either way, you will be getting girls. You should already be seeing some results at around 25-26.

Without even trying? Neat.
>>
>>37030330
I can respect that. Like I said, fucking is just a recreational activity, that's it. If it's too much work in your opinion, or you don't value it that much, feel free to not go after it. I just feel it's worth explaining how easy it is to the people who want it and can't seem to get it.
>>
>>37030395
>Ugly girls fuck a lot because guys can be more confident around them, making them easy. If you're confident around more attractive women, you'll have less competition, because not many guys are. It's a problem that solves itself.
Kek are you for real? This might only work if you're already attractive as fuck, anon. If you're not, then confidence won't work. I'm a guy who tried this shit and it just didn't work. But I noticed that attractive girls have autism too which is funny.

>Someone has to be.
Part of growing up is realizing you're not gonna be the guy. Not everyone gets to be the astronaut.

>Loyalty is not a factor here. You're trying to find a mate, not a friend. A friend will stick around because they like your personality. A mate will stick around because you've proven yourself to be a good enough mate yourself. If you're a shitty mate, your potential mate won't stick around. You don't get to have loyalty from women, you have to earn women sticking around. You have to earn a woman picking you over another guy. That's the nature of being a man.
I agree to some point although loyalty is the factor here too. Women can stick around only for so long until another guy appears. Then it's up to their loyalty to tell the guy to fuck off because she already has you, even if you're objectively worse. My mom is one of those loyal women but then again, she's old as fuck and it was different times back then.
>>
>>37030414
>Without even trying? Neat.
For the most part, yeah. But you might need to be at least receptive, anon, and when they give you signals, take the opportunity.

Don't worry though, the signals will be obvious as fuck. You can't miss them.
>>
>>37030449
>If it's easy for me it's easy for everyone

>Lol unoriginal
>>
Holy shit how retarded are all of you?

Be yourself does NOT mean be yourself. Because the yourself you have, is hideous and repulsive. Are you all seriously this dense?
>>
>>37030546
>Be yourself does NOT mean be yourself.

Then why don't they say something different?
>>
>>37030238
Eaxactly.
Like, /r9k/ one day tells you that all women are dumb whores and that you need to be chad thundercock in order to get them.
So from then on you think that in order to get with most women, you need to be more like chad thundercock.
This is you starting to be insecure/dishonest about yourself without you realizing it.
Because now you arent behaving yourself, you arent going to find a woman attracted to you because not all woman are attracted to the same qualities.
Since you view women as dumb whores who only like chad thundercocks, you are training yourself to only behave in a way that allows you to cater to/attract dumb whores who only like chad thundercock.

One problem now, is that you arent chad thundercock. And since you arent being Anon now either, you arent a real person at all.

Rejection is good. For the confident man, a rejection isnt being "not good enough" its a litheness test.
If you treat all women like they are interested in you, and are capable of being more than shallow whores, you will behave in a way that can only attract the kind of woman that would like you for who you are. And to women what type of person you are really doesnt matter a lot as long as you come off as "high value"

Confidence shows high value. Being insecure and dependant on others opinions of you, shows low value.

Its so simple but so easy to not see the forest through the trees.
>>
>>37030395
>>37030395
>Loyalty is not a factor here
It is most certainly a factor. Some women just aren't loyal and some won't even be honest to you about it. Men and Women do this actually. They can have the perfect relationship and still want to fuck around because people are greedy. I just want to weed through these hoes and hopefully find a women that is worth it.
>>
File: 1444466787527.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1444466787527.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>37027543
>mfw
>literally just dress well and be clean.
Isn't that part of being attractive?
>>
>>37030562
Because people dont want to appear mean.
>>
>>37030583
But Chad gets girls because he's confident and all girls apparently like confidence. 90% of normies suggest "faking" confidence until you believe it somehow.
>>
File: 1493861124327.png (177KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
1493861124327.png
177KB, 1100x950px
>>37030481
>This might only work if you're already attractive as fuck, anon. If you're not, then confidence won't work.
If you're saying your confidence won't work then it sounds like you were never confident to begin with.
>But I noticed that attractive girls have autism too which is funny.
That's exactly what the fuck I'm talking about. Autists can easily deal with other autists but sputter and break down when interacting with a non-autist. Be confident, nigga.
>Part of growing up is realizing you're not gonna be the guy.
No the fuck it aint. Part of growing up is figuring out how you're gonna be that guy.
>Not everyone gets to be the astronaut.
Someone fucking has to be.
>I agree to some point although loyalty is the factor here too. Women can stick around only for so long until another guy appears. Then it's up to their loyalty to tell the guy to fuck off because she already has you, even if you're objectively worse.
No, it is not loyalty. You've demonstrated that it benefits her to stick with you in one way or another. Establish your dominance, faggot. Stop being such a faggy faggot, faggot. Show that bitch how much better than her you are.

>>37030612
>They can have the perfect relationship and still want to fuck around because people are greedy.
It's not greed, faggot. People are animals, animals want to fuck. Stop trying to deny it. You are not so great as to find a woman who will give up her fake purity just for you. You are not that special, stop letting your ego get in the way of getting what you want.
>>
>>37030635
"Faking" can have its consequences if you ever decide to be in a serious relationship.
>>
>>37030664
They all say by that point you'll have convinced yourself of your confidence. I don't get it (nor do I get the notion of not caring what other people think of you) but whatever the fuck.
>>
>>37030653
>Someone fucking has to be.

You can only be an astronaut if you were born within a certain height range.
>>
>>37027543
>it's a Normie figures out he's been a Normie all along episode
Just as bad as the "I used to be a robot" reruns
>>
>>37030653
>It's not greed, faggot. People are animals, animals want to fuck
If that isn't greed what is it? We're humans, stop acting like we are dogs in the street. I can get casual sex, finding someone worth a relationship is the hard part obviously. Just because I want to fuck someone, doesn't mean I want to be in a relationship with them.
>>
>>37030081
>Fucking leave
i can't. i'm here forever
>>
>>37030142
>Not because you actually can't be better, but because you're resigned to being beta bitch boy.
Again, call me when I can change my height and dick size, fucking retard.
>>
>>37028339
I think my dad tried his damndest to pull the autism from my bones as a child. He really did.

I think living with my mom fucked me up a little.
>>
>>37030735
Who gives a fuck? There is millions of bitches out here. You just got to wave through the shit to find someone. If she doesn't like you then so fucking what? Fuck that bitch and on to the next one.
>>
>>37030692
Well then be some other great shit. Astronaut is not the greatest thing there ever was. There is no objectively best man just like there is no objectively best profession. Try to be the best at whatever you are. If you're under 6' tall, try to be the best under 6' tall fucker you can be.

I have a bad case of murder face. I got greasy hair and bags under my eyes, I look very pepper-sprayable and rapey. So I work with it. I try to be the best rape-face lookin guy I can be.

>>37030726
>Just because I want to fuck someone, doesn't mean I want to be in a relationship with them.
Fucking duh. And just because the girl you're with wants to fuck another dude, doesn't mean that she picks that other dude over you. You can fuck some other girls, she can fuck some other guys, past, present, future, whatever. Stop letting your ego get in the way.

>>37030735
>no woman has literally ever been with a short guy with a below average dick
Yeah, fucking give up, pussy. If you're gonna let some insignificant shit like that get in the way then you deserve all that nothing you get.
>>
>>37030768
>fucking give up
i already did though
>>
>>37030768
>And just because the girl you're with wants to fuck another dude, doesn't mean that she picks that other dude over you. You can fuck some other girls, she can fuck some other guys, past, present, future, whatever. Stop letting your ego get in the way.
Nah that's the waste of time I'm talking about. Bitches want to be hoes but be treated like ladies. Fuck outta here. Like I said, fuck wasting my time on a woman like that when I can find one good one that will improve my life instead of waste my time. Fuck kinda being a relationship or fwb or all that stupid shit. It's a waste of time and energy.
>>
>>37027543
Being myself means being nervous to approach women because I have crippling self confidence issues
>>
File: whatsthepointintrying.jpg (481KB, 1279x1348px) Image search: [Google]
whatsthepointintrying.jpg
481KB, 1279x1348px
>>37028634
>finally figure out the very simple principles to getting laid
All you had to do was lose some weight. You were already tall, and you had a good face underneath your fat. I'm also taking a shot in the dark and assuming you're not balding either.

You see, when you're a manlet pic related happens (not him but I've had a similar, less extreme experience).
>>
>>37030735
finally, a post i can understand.
>>
>>37030768
>bags under my eyes

y'know there's ointment/cream for that.
>>
>>37028515
Lol no
You're just a condending fag memeing like the hundreds before you
>>
>>37030818
just fake it till you make it breh
>>
>>37030818
>Now for the part where OP distorts the meaning of those two words
>>
>>37030768
>no woman has literally ever been with a short guy with a below average dick
Not unless the guy is exceptionally good looking, has power (i.e. is the son of a politician) or rich. Fuck off.
>>
>>37028626
I won't ever get what I want because I wasn't lucky or genetically gifted for it

Don't respond, I know your continue with your just world fallacies. You all do.
>>
>>37030735
Stop complaining about stuff you can't control and make the best out of the situation and improve yourself instead of being a little bitch about it. Life has bumps in the road. You just going to lay down the minute it gets hard?
>>
>>37028858
come visit me. i'm from socal
>>
>>37030879
>You just going to lay down the minute it gets hard?
y-yes ;_;
>>
>>37030635
you misunderstand what confidence means.
Its IMPOSSIBLE to fake confidence in the sense you are using it.

Confidence is literally being yourself without changing how you act/talk out of fear of others opinions.
Confidence is admitting you like anime when most people would hide it out of fear of being laughed at by normies.
Confidence IS NOT thinking you are the best and you cant fail.
Confidence IS not caring if you arent the best or that you failed, but being ok with it.
Confidence isnt being loud and the center of attention.
Confidence is being comfortable in any circumstance, not worrying too much over failure or people judging.

Confidence is you walking up to that QT and telling her EXACTLY what you want to tell her without changing it out of fear for coming across weird or being rejected. Confidence is not acting ashamed of your interests in animes/video games/etc when the topic is brought up. Confidence is looking like you are enjoying the opportunity to talk to her, but not being upset or dependent on her approval.

I am talking from expereince when I say I get better treatment from women now that I've stopped hiding my powerlevels. I dont go out of my way to show off, but I do not hide or dilute my feelings anymore.
>>
>>37030812
>Nah that's the waste of time I'm talking about. Bitches want to be hoes but be treated like ladies.
Well it's not a guarantee, m8. If they act like ladies, treat em like ladies if you really want. I treat them like hoes regardless. Again, a big problem you guys have is putting pussy on a pedestal.
>fuck wasting my time on a woman like that when I can find one good one that will improve my life instead of waste my time
The fuck does that mean? If you enjoy having a woman around, have her around. Why does all that past enjoyment you got from having her around suddenly become null and void if she wants to act on her nature?
>Fuck kinda being a relationship or fwb or all that stupid shit. It's a waste of time and energy.
Well then don't do it, I guess.

>>37030822
I haven't lost any weight, I've gained actually. And like I said previously, I have really bad rape face. I'm a mix between Evan Peters and Henry Lee Lucas.

>>37030870
>Not unless the guy is exceptionally good looking, has power (i.e. is the son of a politician) or rich.
Can you prove that? Go ahead, prove it. Prove that your personality literally has no impact whatsoever.
>>
>>37030932
I've never concealed my interests, but I don't talk about it much either because I'm not good at making them seem interesting so nobody wants to listen. I'm not going to be that rambling autist who keeps talking about Final Fantasy even though nobody in the room even wants to know what it is.
>>
>>37030959
>I haven't lost any weight, I've gained actually. And like I said previously, I have really bad rape face. I'm a mix between Evan Peters and Henry Lee Lucas.
Being that as it may, you're still 6'2. That puts you leagues above any manlets or even average height men. You cannot deny this, unless you're just that dense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE
>>
>>37031013
My brother is 5'8" and he never had any trouble getting laid his whole life. I only recently figured it out. You're acting like you not being tall or whatever is the nail in the coffin. It's not. You can work around it easily, but you won't because then you won't have any excuses. You just gotta keep looking for more excuses.
>>
>>37028339
Is this bait

>just gotta be yourself
>don't mind the fact i have a dad who is a extremely successful businessman and thus incredibly socially skilled

I think personal responsibility is a thing but your post is still gay as fuck
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (72KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
0a1.jpg
72KB, 643x820px
>>37030932
slow down there autismo
>>
>>37027543
>the rest is all talk

That's the issue
>>
>>37031057
>You're acting like you not being tall or whatever is the nail in the coffin
It's not the only thing. I'm also bald and have acne scars all over my face & body. And I have flat out been rejected due to my height before. Your comments are as insipid as listening to some rich fag talk about how awful his life is and that money doesn't buy you happiness.
>>
>>37030674
>>37030635
to continue,

When people tell you to fake confidence, they dont mean it like you think.

Its seems you are taking it as "be confident, be like chad, act like a frat boy who is smug and prideful 24/7"

Faking confidence means that, even though you feel like this girl will laugh at you for liking anime or that you have 0 chance with a girl, you tell yourself otherwise anyways and try it.

The goal of "Faking confidence" isnt to be someone else, but the opposite. Its about being yourself even when you think you will get laughed at or that yourself isnt good enough.

>Real confidence
Thoughts: I'm a valuable person who is doesnt need to pretend to be someone else or feel ashamed of who I am.
Actions: Hi this is 100% who I am, not pretending to be anyone else

>Faking confidence
Thoughts: I'm think flawed and not good enough for people im attracted to, but they dont need to know that I think that.
Actions: Hi this is 100% who I am, not pretending to be anyone else

>fake confidence(the kind you are mistaking)

Thoughts: Women/society all have a standard I dont fit, but If I just improve my game and be more like chad/manlier I'll get women
Actions: Hi, this isnt the real me but you wont know that until getting to know me. That is if you stay around long enough and not see through the inconsistent act im putting on.
>>
>>37030822
>blaming bad genetics

manlets never learn
>>
>>37031156
>I'm also bald and have acne scars all over my face & body.
So do a lot of people. You can get that treated if it really bothers you.
>And I have flat out been rejected due to my height before.
Oh yeah? How many times? Specifically how many times?
>Your comments are as insipid as listening to some rich fag talk about how awful his life is and that money doesn't buy you happiness.
You suck at analogies. How is me saying "this thing is super easy to achieve if you have this simple switch in mindset" in anyway like that? Draw me a fucking line linking the two.
>>
>>37028719
What are you, fucking stupid?
An ugly girl doesn't have a million guys trying to fuck her. You know what happens when you play the I'm better then you card?

Nothing

Because she has a million better looking guys she could fuck or date or the other 4 million who will eat her shit straight from her ass
>>
>>37031196
Yeah bro people are manlets by choice.
>>
>>37031176
Dude stop giving advice because its awful.
>>
>>37028832
No?
Nigga how stupid are you?
How in the FUCK can you say some shit like that in this age and time?
>>
File: 1491881155195.jpg (31KB, 506x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491881155195.jpg
31KB, 506x527px
>>37031236
>An ugly girl doesn't have a million guys trying to fuck her.
>Because she has a million better looking guys she could fuck
Bro do you read what you type?

>>37031306
I said multiple things to multiple different people. You're gonna have to be more specific.
>>
>>37028832
And then she laughs, walks away and fucks Chad telling him about how some loser thought he was "Alpha"
>>
>>37027572
I'm 38 khv and I still dress like that lol

Don't end up like me dude
>>
File: 1490603565992.jpg (144KB, 618x597px) Image search: [Google]
1490603565992.jpg
144KB, 618x597px
>>37031340
That's some self perpetuating shit. You think you're pathetic because she rejects you, she rejects you because you think you're pathetic. There's an easy way out.

If Rich Evens can get laid, so can you.
>>
>>37031317
You're such a bottom feeder you believe ugly girls don't get laid? Seriously do you have any friends. Let alone girls who are friends?
>>
>>37031367
Boy you must be a special kind of retarded to have reading comprehension this bad. I have said the exact opposite of what you're accusing me of saying, numerous times, throughout the entire fucking thread, and here you are with your dumb ass.

Fucking pick up a book, nigga, you dumb as shit.
>>
>>37031362
>she rejects you because you think you're pathetic.

Whatever you say.
>>
>>37031384
Yea that was bad, misread. Still you are pathetic as fuck
>>
>>37031413
Sounds like you just fear failure more than you want to succeed. Stop dwelling on the bitch that doesn't like you and go talk to some other girl.
>>
>>37031419
>Figure out that interacting with women and getting laid is easy
>Try to help robots by explaining how easy it is and show them there is no reason they can't get what they want
>but I'm pathetic

Alright boyo

>>37031413
I'm more referring to women in general. 1 out of 10 women will reject you cause you're short or whatever, 10 out of 10 women will reject you because you're a huge pussy who's scared of making a fucking effort.
>>
>>37030988
if you are talking about final fantasy in a room full of normies, that isnt confidence, its a lack of awareness. which is low value behaviour, which is unattractive.

My above post was trying to show the difference between confidence that attracts people, and the fake confidence that doesnt work and that frusterates most robots.

Confidence, in your setting, would you not being ashamed or acting weird if another another coworker mentions or grills you for liking final fantasy.
insecurity is telling your coworkers you dont like or play video games because you dont want them to think you are the loser that you are afraid they'll think you are.

Its not just about concealing/opening up, its the fact that you are comfortable with it that makes in you confident.

Fake confidence "BY the way guys, I love final fantasy, im such a nerd. And even though you all dont want to talk about it, im alpha so that means I should still talk about it"

Real confidence "Hobbies? Nothing impressive, I'm honestly really into anime and video games." "Thats kinda lame anon, playing call of duty in your basement all day" "Haha no its even worse than that, I'm into games like final fantasy."... Than you transition with a joke about it and move onto talking about her.

First example isnt aware of social settings/stigmas, therefore his confidence is coming across as clueless and stupidity.
Second example is confident and not ashamed, but aware of the social stigma against video games so he acknowledges the stigma with a self-depreciating/shamleess joke
>>
>>37031294
its not awful and its not my advice. I'm passing on advice that changed my life. You can be skeptical all you want, but you are nothing but a spineless moron if you are doubting what ive been saying.
I'm not even giving much advice, im more so clarifying the confidence misunderstanding that trsp so many men into failure without understand about what confidence really is.

Read Models: Attracting Women through Honesty if you really care.
>>
>>37031454
If you put yourself in a position where you can be rejected, you're making an effort.

>>37031494
I can't think of jokes around girls.
>>
>>37031536
Yea it sounds like you really have it figured out
>>
>>37031560
>If you put yourself in a position where you can be rejected, you're making an effort.
Yeah sure
>>
>>37031454
>If getting laid is easy for me it must be easy for everyone

I can't not care what others think of me. It's not a thing I can shut off or lessen in any way. Trying only makes it more severe.
>>
>>37027543
>The rest is all talk.
this is where the problem is my man

if you could get women by not saying a word, life would be so much easier
>>
>>37031575
ou have to show interest and open yourself to the possibility of it not being reciprocated in order to be rejected.
>>
>>37031586
>if you could get women by not saying a word, life would be so much easier

A girl approached me in the library once and I couldn't say a word. We are doomed.
>>
>>37031494

why is anime more socially accpetable than video games these days
>>
>>37031582
>I had trouble doing a thing because I didn't know how to do it
>Now I've learned how to do it
>Here's how to do it
>NUH UHHHH CLEARLY YOU'VE HAD A MAGIC DICK THIS WHOLE TIME AND ONLY RECENTLY UNLOCKED IT'S SECRETS CHECK YOUR CHAD PRIVILEGE
>>
>>37031494
I don't have shit to talk about with normies besides work and the weather.
>>
File: cf6ab8a2d69a635c.jpg (98KB, 540x331px) Image search: [Google]
cf6ab8a2d69a635c.jpg
98KB, 540x331px
>>37027543
>>37027751
>is attractive
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
every fucking time
>>
>>37031638
>Probably never gave a shit what others thought of him to begin with
>>
>>37031582
This is such a toxic mantra around shit internet forums. You aren't special. The reason you don't get laid is because of you. Stop whining, stop complaining. We all experience the world and have hardships. Comparing them is pointless. I could compare your suffering to starving children in Africa, or let alone rape victims, or people persecuted for their religious beliefs. Fucking do something with your life instead of bitching all the time, my god.
>>
>>37031655
What're you laughing about?
>>
A lot of guys kinda default to just agreeing with girls, and acting like they like all the same things, which is dumb. Negging girls is equally dumb, though. That's just overcompensation. You really just should be yourself, or maybe realize that a certain good-natured contrarianism is part of flirting.
>>
Just be yourself

>I want to fuck this girl, but she has a goofy ass haircut
>"Hey girl, just so you know, you're attractive enough that I want to have sex with you, but I don't know if I like your goofy ass haircut"

Then move forward from there
>>
>>37031638
>literally Zyzz who always had it in him, just needed a push
>COME ON MAN U ARE NOT AS TALL AND YOUR DICK IS HALF THE SIZE OF MINE BUT HEY WE ALL GONNA MAKE IT RIGHT?
Kill yourself.
>>
>>37027543
I'm 5'5" and have failed in literally over 50 encounters

Wanna know when I've actually been successful? With Tinder experiments where I put myself down as 5'10-6'2, only online of course.

I guarantee that you're in that height range.
>>
File: QzLAEOG.png (1MB, 781x957px) Image search: [Google]
QzLAEOG.png
1MB, 781x957px
When will attractive people realize that they wouldn't be treated the same if they weren't attractive?
Is this such a hard concept to grasp?
>>
>>37031756
But that's not something myself would say.

>Just be yourself means saying things that anon thinks you should say
>>
>>37031713
>You really just should be yourself, or maybe realize that a certain good-natured contrarianism is part of flirting.

Being yourself is no good if you have severe low self esteem. Its not like some switch where you turn your personality into something attractive.
>>
>>37028291
>the best possible version of yourself
By whose standards?
>>
>>37031756
"Being yourself" in colloquial terms, doesn't mean acting like you're an unfiltered drunk.
>>
>>37031787
It's something I would think, and subsequently say. If you think a woman has nice tits, use that.

>>37031799
Being honest works for me. What method do you use?
>>
>>37027672
>Height
5'4"

>Width of shoulders
Within average for height of girl

>Wrist circumference
Very small

>Dick size
6"

In general, probably like a 7 facially. But for a trans girl, that makes me like a 10. Small, Asian, passing, good voice, dress well, get bwc
>>
>>37031756
>Shit that works if you're good looking
>>
>>37031317
I forgot to include that happens when you play that card with a good looking girl
>>
>>37031816
Can I suck your fem weiner?
>>
>>37031808
>Being honest works for me.

So how much longer until this pans out?
>>
>>37031816
Oh shit we got a trap
>>
>>37031317
Specific in what sense?
That good looking women aren't showed with attention from millions of guys?
That even if one guy tries to neg her, she can just disregard him and continue on as if nothing happened?
>>
>>37027543
I dress well, I don't smell, I am 5'11" tall, my hair is well kempt

Females don't approach me because they sniff the autism
>>
>>37027543
>The rest is all talk.
When's the last time you tried talking while being MY self?
>>
>>37031362
She thinks you're pathetic because you come off as a faggot poser
>>
>>37031882
>Females don't approach me

They don't approach period unless you are chad.
>>
>>37031871
>That good looking women aren't showed with attention from millions of guys?
Attention =/= fucking. A lot of dudes orbiting her and feeding her ego is what's giving her power. You ever notice how all these guys that show her all the attention she wants never get to fuck her? They're demonstrating they're below her. Demonstrate you're above her, that's what matters.

>>37031892
What would I be posing as? A guy who doesn't give a fuck about her opinion? I don't, and neither should you
>>
>>37031852
No I have a boyfriend, I was a virgin before him so I must remain steadfastly decent with other people
>>
>>37031882
>not doing the approach yourself
You only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>37031454
>its so easy gais
>oh, btw I and a Chad mentor and have above average stats

Every. Time.
>>
>>37031816
please post a pic cutie boi
>>
>>37031454
>1 out of 10
More like 8
>>
Chads literally can't comprehend this. They think anyone can get laid. The only way to get them to open their eyes is to show them firsthand experiences.

I have a Chad friend who wanted to get me to lose my virginity and gave the same dumb talks as OP, so he took me to a party. He introduced me to several girls, and right from the get-go they were giving off signals that they were uncomfortable. I kept going to prove a point. Keep in mind that I don't sound like an autist, and I'm assertive. (I did some freelance voice acting shit)

My Chad friend caught on and after I went for some drinks, he asked them what was wrong with me. Within earshot, they said that I was "creepy," "weird," "kinda ugly," "short," etc. He was fucking blown away. You should have seen his face.

After the party, he apologized to me profusely and told me not worry, and that not all women are cunts. He's a good guy, at heart.
>>
>>37031937
FUck you Chad, would they not do this tedious job if they liked me?

>>37031898
This
>>
>>37031677
Yeah and what you're doing is telling the starving child to just eat something you retarded piece of shit.
>>
>>37031863
Love how he ignored this dude
>>
>>37031959
fuck i wish i had friends..

appricate him anon..
>>
>>37031959
I cannot handle how retarded you must be
>>
>>37031816
>trap has a bigger dick that mine BY 2 INCHES
THAT'S IT, I'M KILLING MYSELF
>>
>>37032002
How is he retarded for being short/unattractive/awkward?
>>
>>37032002
you're still falling for the "le women are le attracted to le personality" meme?
>>
>>37031987
I guess you both have the issue of being too fucking stupid to get the food. But blame it on other people
>>
>>37032024
I'm sorry Anon, I can't make my dick smaller
>>
>>37031783
For them it is.
They never lived on the other side of the fence, so it's literally impossible for them to comprehend it.

It's sad how they lack self awareness.
But then again, I guess that the greatest gift of being a normalfag
>>
>>37032025
None of those are excuses. It sounds like he said some dumb shit and made it weird
>>
>>37031788
I guess you're right. I suppose you just have to find some way to get comfortable around girls, or maybe try to use cute/awkwardness to your advantage.The thing about girls, is they can be rapidly shifting in what they think of guy, so don't think you're automatically put into a desirable/undesirable slot.

You also have to pay attention to the vibes a girl is giving off. You can usually kinda feel it if a girl is into you, or isn't. Our bodies kinda communicate interest or lack thereof on a level you have to try to tune yourself to.
>>
>>37032002
Epic. The only women I can have fun with are discord sluts, since they don't know what I look like.
>>
>>37031959
>"creepy," "weird," "kinda ugly," "short," etc
Reminds me of when I used to get such "compliments". I wasn't always a Chad, but i do know this. Back in the day, I'd always have a frown on my face, I'd look down in shame for whatever reason, and I could barely form sentences around girls. That's why I got such remarks.

Also, error on chad's part, he shouldn't have introduced you, but rather made you go introduce yourself. Think of it like a business meeting, or selling yourself in a brothel, you want to be the one to give impressions of yourself, or you want to hear about the person from the person rather than someone else.
>>
>>37032039
That's literally what I'm saying. "What's wrong, child? Are you hungry? Starving, even? Don't worry just eat something and you'll be good to go! Look, if I can have a sandwhich then so can you!"

Have you ever thought about how there are circumstances that are beyond your control? Fucking twat.
>>
>>37032027
Are you so bitter you can't understand that women might like a guy's personality
>>
>>37032085
you mean like my chad's friend who literally spouts memes at girls and they think it's cute?

Physical attraction is the first filter, dude. I'm not even complaining about women. That's just how things are, and I know my place.
>>
>>37031783
yep, people just don't get it

as someone who was skinny and attractive as a kid/early teens, then became fat in my late teens, and now thin again, i can tell you the behavior of people toward you is very different, not just new people, but people that have known you your whole life, it's like they have amnesia
>>
>>37031912
That's exactly what I was trying to say. You can pretend your above her all you want.

Unless you have the looks for it, it won't matter at all. You can be the most charismatic asshole she ever met, it won't make a difference. In the end, in her eyes, you'll be exactly like every one of those thirsty guys.

You can only get away with shit like that when you have the looks to back it up.
>>
>>37032122
Of course shit is different for everyone. That's how life works. But complaining about it isn't going to help. Especially on this shit show of a site. Honestly it's probably making things worse
>>
File: 1493395169855.png (296KB, 1094x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1493395169855.png
296KB, 1094x1468px
>>37031912
This is kind of toxic advice, actually. I'm a woman and I'll be honest, I'm no fembot. If I like a guy, I approach him, and if a dude I'm not into isn't trying to get with me, I'm not going to magically be attracted to him. I can tell if I like a guy within 5 minutes. This place has some pretty rotten ideas about women, but you're spreading some misinformation too
>>
>>37032123
girls might like a certain personality but only as long as it's attached to a guy they physically find attractive(that usually means tall)
>>
>>37032131
Yea fair enough. It's harder for uglier guys to get to the same level with girls but its still possible. Just gotta try and fail like the rest of us
>>
>>37032176
>If I like a guy, I approach him

I mostly agree with you, but most girls don't do this.
>>
>>37032176
Asserting that women are just as superficial as men isn't misogynistic.
>>
>>37032228
>misinformation
>>
>>37032157
>You can pretend your above her all you want.
I'm not pretending, I am above her. I dress well, I make money, I got a nice car and place, I make her laugh, I got all that shit. Literally all she brings to the table is I want to fuck her. If I don't let her use her pussy to gain leverage, I've got everything on her, and I know it.
>You can be the most charismatic asshole she ever met, it won't make a difference. In the end, in her eyes, you'll be exactly like every one of those thirsty guys.
That's a defeatist attitude, right there. That's why you don't get laid.

>>37032176
>woman trying to include herself on a discussion on getting women
I'm not gonna ask my dog on what method I should use to effectively train dogs, because A) my dog has no idea what it's like to train dogs as he's never had to and B) they're biased towards the dogs because they're dogs.
>>
>the rest is talk
And this is where I'm stuck. I've noticed that when people talk to someone they like, they actually really aren't half the shit they pretend to be. Girls love the other side of them, but I fucking despise it. If getting laid means hating myself for it, I guess I'd rather not get laid.
>>
>>37032176
Gonna be honest, if you're a girl who uses this site you're already a fembot
>>
>>37032248
neither is it that, but i was referring to
>This place has some pretty rotten ideas about women
>>
>>37032161
You struggled and things got better for you. That's real nice for you. Really, I mean it. But then you go on and think that people who aren't getting better haven't struggled enough and have to put more effort into it. Surely if it changed for you then it can change for everyone. And that's where you're wrong. I don't even buy into the alpha/beta/roastie memes but the chad meme is real - attractive people get treated better.
>>
>>37032176

let me tongue the innards of your anus
>>
>>37032250
>I dress well, I make money, I got a nice car and place, I make her laugh, I got all that shit.

And what if you were none of this?
>>
>>37032250
How would >>37031863 be able to feel above a girl?
>>
>>37032286
I was none of this at one point. I worked hard, and gained all of this. Demonstrating you can work hard and win is something chicks like, they don't want a loser.

>>37032298
See above. Get a job, work out, groom yourself, learn comedic timing, a whole bunch of shit. Like I said, work hard and become a winner, then you'll look like a hard worker and a winner. Women do not have to work hard or be a winner to get laid, so you automatically get to put yourself above them because you earned it.
>>
>>37032250
>I dress well, I make money, I got a nice car and place, I make her laugh, I got all that shit.
Ah the ghost of Elliot Rodger, and he finally got laid. How's heaven treatin' ya?
>>
>>37028291
>most cucked version of yourself
>>
>>37032328
But OP said all that matters is that you dress well, be clean, and "talk".
>>
>>37032332
Elliot Rodger had a crippling fear of talking to women and thought they should just be throwing themselves at him because of his daddy's money. He didn't work for shit and was a loser. He didn't make money, he was given money. You see the difference?
>>
>>37032277
In some tiny way I hope yall don't end up killing yourselves. So when I see bullshit spread around about getting laid or women I say something
>>
>>37032328
>Get a job, work out, groom yourself, learn comedic timing, a whole bunch of shit. Like I said, work hard and become a winner, then you'll look like a hard worker and a winner.

Okay. Then say all that, not just be yourself, which doesn't work if you're not already attractive from having those things.
>>
>>37032328
>See women as beneath you

>>37030122
>Respect, confidence, and self-discipline are what make women idolise you.
>>
>>37032328
What is the just world fallacy

geez you're retarded beyond redemption.
>>
>>37032250
That's YOU though
Your projecting your Chad like persona to everyone else.
If you were ugly and short, they only thing you would be having for you is your money, which plenty of other guys have. You can be above her all you want, doesn't mean she will fuck you.

Your assuming sick status alone nets you unlimited pussy.
>>
File: 244x300.jpg (13KB, 244x300px) Image search: [Google]
244x300.jpg
13KB, 244x300px
>>37030122
>This is who I am and im not diluting it
>>
>it's a tall guys think short guys can get laid by being themselves episode
>>
>>37028749
You're an idiot. It has been scientifically proven that 5'6" is the optimum height for getting girls. If you are a virgin at that height you have NO excuse.
>>
>>37032250
>>37032328
Everyone says you shouldn't compare yourself to others because it'll ruin your self-esteem, but you're supposed to compare yourself to the woman you're talking to?
>>
>>37027543
Once I do the "dress well and be clean" thing then what? Will women just approach me? Do i have to go up to them? This is literally
1. Dress well
2. Be clean
3.?
4.profit
>>
>>37032361
But the thing is, is your advice universal or is it exclusive to you? If you are above average in terms of looks, does your story help those who are below average? Does it help those that already have gone somewhat crazy? You have to understand that humans have a natural aversion against loss and pain. The same mechanism that teaches you to not touch that hot plate again is the same that will eventually lead you to give up on life if all you ever get out of trying and struggling is even more kicks to your face.
>>
>>37027543
How do i talk
>>
>>37032380
>le just world meme

It's so much easier to whine than actually do something about fixing your life.
>>
>>37032350

He fucking lied! The truth is the mating game is harsh and unforgiving as hell. The taller you are, the bigger your dick, the squarer your jaw, the more money you have, the fancier your cloths, and the faster your car, the better.

While its not impossible to get laid without these things, you're still at a huge disadvantage.
>>
>>37032422
>it's a short guy thinks he can't get laid because of his height and he would be swimming in pussy if he were tall episode
>>
>>37027873
most of us are at MOST 5
which makes us basically invisible
so fuck off purdy boy
>>
>>37032467
You're lying. All those things you mention have minimal if any effect on how attractive you are to girls. It's all about the nonmaterial and nonphysical things.
>>
>>37032446
Everyone gets rejected, giving up is the only way you lose
>>
>>37032400
Being this ugly is pretty rare and it smacks of pride to think you're that special. 'Pride in reverse', as one book I've read termed it

I'll of course eat my words if you'd post a pic to prove it, but we both know you're too afraid of having your 'ace in the hole' excuse for not trying with girls destroyed, so you won't.
>>
>>37032476
honestly i would have 0 problems getting laid if i was above 5'11'
>>
>>37032350
You can do other things too. Do things to make you better than her, and it will come through when you talk.

>>37032369
Alright, fair enough. Maybe the better thing to say would be "make yourself better, then be that better you" I guess.

>>37032386
You don't have to be the only guy with money to attract a woman with your money. Donald Trump is a fat old man covered in spray paint, but he's a fucking winner nonetheless and consistently gets dime pieces. But hey, man, wallow in misery if you like, but self improvement is a lot easier than all these losers make it out to be.

>>37032428
>>37032437
Like I said before, women don't have to do anything in order to get laid. They just have to be there and have a vagina. So, if you improve yourself and bring something to the table that they can't match, and act accordingly, women respect you a hell of a lot more. That woman doesn't have to dress nice or be successful or work out or tell jokes or whatever, so the fact that you do at least some of that means you've got more than she's got. How much better you are is what gives you confidence.

>Yeah you might be hot, but bitch you ain't funny. You ain't got money, no nice clothes or car or nothing. What've you got, a vagina? Shit, those are everywhere. You are way more replaceable than me, so I'm not gonna let you push me around. I'll say and do what I want and if you don't like it then bounce.

That's the mentality. That's the mentality Chads ride off of. Women are hot, but Chads are hot AND funny, or hot AND successful, or some shit, so they got to work less, but still got to work. So if you're not hot, but funny and successful, and all she is is hot, then you're better than her.
>>
File: 0b5.png (525KB, 769x514px) Image search: [Google]
0b5.png
525KB, 769x514px
>>37032501
>It's all about the nonmaterial and nonphysical things.

I got trolled.
>>
>>37031347
>khv
>h

You've never held hands with a girl? Im pathetic as fuck, hardly a 2/10 and even I have held hands with someone.
>>
>>37032464
Says the person whose been born lucky
I hope someone throw acid in your face, we'll see how far your hard work gets you then.
>>
>>37032534
>Feeling superior to others = confidence
>>
File: 493702.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
493702.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>37032511
Where do you think you are, you fuck? Why do you think so many people here are reacting so fucking negatively to this "just bee urself" bullshit?
And no, I'm not gonna dox myself just to prove a point on an anonymous fly fishing forum.
>>
>>37032422
how many women have you talked to in the last 2 weeks? ill even go a month to be fair. How can you say short people cant get laid at all? This board cares about height more than actual women do. Women can talk shit all day about demanding a 6'2 greek god, but they wouldnt turn down someone they found attractive because he isnt 6'2 or even 6 foot at all. For women, its the same thing as a guy saying he wants a girl with a big ass or big tits. its preference. It just bothers us more to feel inadequate because men work infinitely harder than women to get laid.

You arent having sex because youre an autist. simple fact. unless youre around 5'2 and youre hitting on 6 foot amazonians, it doesnt matter as much as you think it does if you know how to talk to women.
>>
>>37031787
you have to roleplay yourself, you arent being honest about yourself.

Its not about acting how you would normally act.
Its about acting and being comfortable with how you feel/think.

Dishonesty isnt just lying. Dishonestly is not telling the full truth.
When you dont tell that chick you think her hair is goofy, you are being dishonest to yourself and to her.
When you tell her EXACTLY how you feel and what you are thinking, its very attractive.
Its genuine. It polarizes people. Forces them to decide if they like or dislike you. Not polarizing people, lands you in the friendzone because you dont stand out/are playing it safe which is unattractive.

Now she me hate you, or she may laugh.
If she hates you, congrats you now no longer have to waste time on someone who doesn't have your sense of humour.
If she laughs and keeps talking, you did it lad. You broke the ice in a unique, funny, and honest way.
Women are far more emotional creatures than men. If you use your confidence and honestly to genuine show and create emotions between you two, you win.
>>
>>37032564
How the fuck are you not confident when dealing with people that you know for a fact are below you? You think the king is nervous when dealing with his subjects?
>>
>>37032559
Does it have to be in a romantic/affectionate context? I've only held hands with girls during group activities in elementary school where we were required to join hands with those next to us.
>>
>>37032427
5 foot 6? I don't know if u believe that, seems a little short
>>
>>37032518
No you wouldn't, liar. How tall are you and how many girls have you fucked?
>>
>>37032537
So what is your excuse for being a pathetic virgin? What is preventing you from getting laid?
>>
>>37032574
Having shitty self-esteem makes everyone seem above you.

>At least that guy is comfortable making conversation with people
>At least she has IRL friends
>>
>>37032511
Are you serious lmao

If that is absolute 1/10 for you, I'm in the negatives
>>
>>37032561
I have been through many more hardships than you ever will, you worthless piece of dog shit. You were born in a middle class family and given everything and you still chose to shut yourself in the basement and do nothing but fap to animu all day long.
>>
>>37032584
You are the one that decides what counts and what doesn't. Although, I somehow doubt it you've never held hands with someone outside of those activities.

It does not matyer though. What matters is what are you doint to change it?
>>
>>37032464
See, you're still going in circles. Just work hard, it will get better! If it doesn't get better, you simply haven't worked enough. Not every life can be fixed, friendo. I'm not saying that everyone here is a lost cause but for those that are your words are not very kind.
>>37032507
Yes, getting rejected is normal for everyone. Getting rejected all the time no matter what you do isn't.
>>
>>37032610
Well then do some shit that will objectively place you above them.
>>
>>37032586
Do you know any 5'6" men who are virgins? I don't. The only virgins I know are awkward lanky tallfags.
>>
>>37032570
So I should walk up to girls and say,
>You would be hot if not for your slutty tattoos, to be honest I find non-virginity very unattractive
>Holy shit you're such a butterface
>You'd be cute if you lose 100 pounds
>>
>>37032637
Why haven't you killed yourself yet if you're confident your life will never get better and your situation is completely out of your hands?
>>
>>37032602
>>It's all about the nonmaterial and nonphysical things.

I'm not interested enough try.
>>
>>37032646
I'm 5'6 and virgin because I have a 5 inch dick.
>>
>>37032646
Uhh yeah. Me.
>>
>>37032610
shitty self-esteem isn't the cause, it's a symptom. In order to fix that you have to fix what's responsible for your low self-esteem in the first place and not all of these things can be fixed.
>>
>>37032621
Lmao riiiight buddy, sure you have
Some nice projecting there bozo
>>
>>37032636
>Although, I somehow doubt it you've never held hands with someone outside of those activities.

How would I have held hands with a girl in any other circumstance? I've never been on a date, I've never shown interest in a girl IRL or had one show interest in me.

>>37032674
Symptom of what?
>>
>>37032668
Perhaps your height isn't the cause of your virginity. And your dick size totally isnt unless you went to be with someone and she stopped after seng your dick size
>>
>>37032660
I'm not done with trying just yet, don't want to make my parents sad and I'm also afraid of dying.
>>
>>37032646
>Do you know any 5'6" men who are virgins?
This anon >>37028749
>>
>Getting fit, look fine
>Get good haircut that suits my face
>Own a modern car and a motorcycle
>Dress nicely
>Have plenty of savings
>Currently at uni doing well in a respected field
>Graduating soon, have a job lined up where I'll be earning just over 100k
>Legit confidence out the ass as a result of placements in my field and having to deal with shit
>Able to get along well with anyone I meet
>Trained to lead, able to
>Struggled through early life with a lot of bullshit thrown my way, know how to deal with pain, abuse and prolonged suffering
>Still tfw no gf

God damn I'm turning 24 at the end of this year and I've never gotten further than a platonic hug. It really hurts because I try so fucking hard and succeed at everything else, but can't figure out the mystery of human relationships. It makes me feel like I function incorrectly. Like despite my success something is fucked up that I can't fix. It's difficult to live with material gratification but not a scrap of it emotionally. I've got friend groups, but I don't feel an actual connection with anyone, not even my family. It feels hollow.
>>
>>37032673
If you're a Pajeet that's the explanation. Otherwise you have no excuse.
>>
>>37032637
If you seriously believe that no matter what you do you'll get rejected then you're too far gone, no one can help you
>>
>>37032650
Yeah, more or less. Maybe say some of that in a bit less dorky of a manner but yeah. Hate and love both stem from passion, so if you can say some shit that makes a bitch hate you then you've made her passionate about you and you can turn it around.

>Hey girl, can you turn around real quick? I'm trying to decide if I like those goofy ass pants you got on.
>What did you just say to me
>You heard me, who told you that you look good in those?
>You fucking asshole who the fuck-
>Hey, hey, I'm sorry, I'm just playing with you, I was just nervous cause you're so beautiful and I didn't know what to say

That's where this whole negging shit got started. You demonstrate you're above her, you don't care what she thinks of you, and you can make her feel passionate. What's important is that you've got to mean it. When you are obviously trying to imitate, that's when you look creepy. That's why so many guys trying to emulate PUAs get shut down, it's obvious they're phony and aren't being genuine. You gotta get in that legit confident headspace.

>>37032701
>I'm not done with trying just yet
Well there you fucking go, that's what I've been talking about.
>>
>>37032699
>And your dick size totally isnt unless you went to be with someone and she stopped after seng your dick size
It's 5 inch bone pressed. Without pressing, it's fucking 4. I should just kill myself.
>>
>>37032725
Get a bathmate, I've heard good things about them
>>
>>37032721
I meant saying that to girls I'm not even interested in because hurr honesty
>>
>>37032687
>Symptom of what?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-esteem#Low
>>
>>37031799
Actually being an unfiltered drunk still works better than being a self-defeating autist.
My males friends grew up with me for 20 years as KHV. They were normies who played sports, good grades, and decent money. I am the ladies man of the group because of how I act with women now.

I used to get insecure and ashamed of my behaviour and how unfiltered I'd talk, and my friends would see me constantly being the epitome of reject-able. Then I just stopped caring about if girls laugh at my jokes or not. I stopped caring if I shouldn't say or do something.
A girl literally referred to me as the "alpha" of the group because of how everyone would listen when id speak, and I had a presence when id enter a room.
I'm not even attractive. Some girls will say im gorgeous, handsome, or attractive. Others say im tiny, creepy, and weird looking.
I've been bullied, laughed at, publicly humiliated, and rejected so many times that I literally cannot care or be upset over a girl insulting or rejecting me.

You can literally say whatever you want and you will be an attractive person as long as you
>dont say anything TOO extreme like GTKRWN1488 too seriously
>have absolutely 0 shame and act completely relaxed like you are chatting with the lads
>arent too loud, obnoxious, or douchey about it.

the motto is to not appear to worry, almost always smile, and try to have a good time on your own terms while try to help other have as much fun as I'm having.
Women constantly tell me they love how quickly I open up to them and how they never have to guess what im thinking or how I feel.
>>
>>37032590
5'5'' and 0

too low in content blox
>>
>>37032741
At least it's good you understand now why I can't get laid though.
>>
>>37032764
>I'm not even attractive.
>Some girls will say im gorgeous, handsome, or attractive.
>>
>>37032721
>Well there you fucking go, that's what I've been talking about
Yes, but that's not possible for everyone and if I'm honest about I don't expect jack shit. Finally mustered up the courage to go to the loony docs and after a 3/4 year they still can't tell me what's wrong and what I can do about it.
>>
>>37032786
That's out of pity, idiot.
>>
>>37032764
>Then I just stopped caring about if girls laugh at my jokes or not. I stopped caring if I shouldn't say or do something.

Good for you, I can't do this. My mind won't let me. I'm not in control of that.
>>
>>37032773
If you're a virgin then you need to put yourself out there. Set up tinder. Or are you one of those "muh pure virgin waifu" types?
>>
>>37032776
Well if you can't work around a problem or compensate for a problem, fix the problem
>>
>>37032725
So? Have you ever been refused because of your dick size? No? Then its not a fuxkimg issue.

My dick is also 5 inches but i know very well that i have a ton of other issue before dixk size becomes a decising favtor in my rejectiona.
>>
>>37032811
>If you're a virgin

Do you have any idea where you are?
>>
>>37032811
>Set up tinder.
ughh, no thanks

>Or are you one of those "muh pure virgin waifu" types?
no way, i love all girls, i don't care about that type of stuff
>>
>>37028291
That thing would be a fucking killer Super Saiyan as ripped as Arnold that could knock any man in one punch. Sadly still a manlet and dicklet though, so only good for being in the army or part of MI6 or something.
>>
>>37032816
So, being yourself isn't all that matters and sometimes there are phyiscal reasons one can't get laid. Glad we agree.
>>
>>37032834
Why not try tinder? What's your excuse?
>>
>>37032847
If you can't get laid, the reasons are mental, not physical.
>>
>>37032650
ignore most of>>37032721

Why are you going after a woman you find completely unattractive for one? That seems stupid and like a terrible counterargument for being honest about your feelings, but I digress.

If a woman talks about tattoos with you, dont be ashamed of saying you actually dont like tattoos. Then you and her will have a MEANINGFUL conversation about why not.
Going up to her and berating her or trying to game her with that dishonest negging shit is stupid.
Thats not confidence, its fake and manipulative. That shit wont work often and will never work long.

Just be honest with how you feel and dont be a dick. If you were being honest with yourself, you wouldnt force yourself to get with someone you dont find attractive. And if you were flirting with a woman you find attractive, youd be honest with her about the things you like. If she ever brings up or asks your opinion on certain things, THEN you tell her you feel.

The main point of confidence isnt about being bigger or better than someone, its about being just you.
>>
File: ic-1924.png (172KB, 402x714px) Image search: [Google]
ic-1924.png
172KB, 402x714px
>>37032621
>>37032511
Here you go. You asked for it.

Tell me again how I should be myself, and how much you've suffered, you absolute normie cunt. The only thing more irritating than a Chad who's been handed everything throughout his whole life are the autistic, underaged children on here complaining about how they're 18 and still a virgin.

Step in my shoes for a second, then fuck right off. You know what my goal is, when it comes to women? It isn't getting laid; it's having them treat me like a human being. That is how different our worlds are.

Also, the cherry on top, I'm 5'4".
>>
>>37032847
There are physical reasons that you mentally get around which prevent you from getting laid. Again, it's not your small dick, it's you obsessing over your small dick. You can stop obsessing over your small dick by getting over it or by making it bigger, either works.
>>
>>37032819
>Have you ever been refused because of your dick size?
A close friend bursted out laughing at it when he saw it, no he did not do it intentionally, it was like an instinct. I paid no mind to it though I'm aware it's small, I'm fully aware of the results of it.

>My dick is also 5 inches
Yours is 5 inches natural, not bone pressed. Mine is pressed.
>>
>>37032869
there's no point, i doubt there are many people in my country using online dating sites, plus it's embarrassing if someone finds out i have one i will die of shame, plus as i said im short so who would want to contact me?
>>
>>37032884
holy shit dude that's rough
>>
>>37032883
>Going up to her and berating her or trying to game her with that dishonest negging shit is stupid.
The fuck is wrong with you? I'm saying be honest. If you think her tattoos are stupid say "hey girl, you know your tattoos are stupid as shit, right?". Being a total pussy and trying to Dr. Phil your way into some pussy is what got all these people into the "girls only go for assholes and not nice guys like me" mindset.

>Just be honest with how you feel and dont be a dick.
Oh so be honest unless you honestly feel a specific way. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>37032887
>making it bigger
You are not even fucking sure if Hydromax works, can you even see the face my parents will make when they see that thing? I'm 20, still living with my parents.
>>
>>37032901
Literally zero excuses. It's clear why you are a virgin, you are chickenshit and too afraid to try talking to girls. It's all mental.
>>
>>37032884
How old is the guy in that pic? 40?
>>
File: 1448064051288.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448064051288.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>37032883
>>37032920
CHADFIGHT CHADFIGHT
>>
>>37032884
I have seen worse to be honest, ever seen Forneverworld?
>>
>>37032786
>>37032801
My point was that women are emotional creatures and are very different from men.

With men being attracted to women, physical attractive traits of women are the same throughout all cultures.

But for women to men, its widely different and has no real pattern based on physicality.
Its all emotion, behaviour, and status.

So because im a creep to one group of girls, and handsome to the either, has no real bearing on my chances with women in general because their standards of beauty depend on a bunch of emotional factors that are unpredictable.

My point is, dont feel discouraged because a couple girls said you are creepy or ugly. its not uniform for women as it is with how us men rate women.
>>
>>37032884
You just gotta be yourself, my man. I too have a dimple on my left cheek when I smile, makes me super self conscious. But at age 19 I found out that all it took for me to get laid was being myself.
Just here to share that wisdom.
>>
>>37032887
Stop talking out of you ass, mate. You get you being a dicklet exposed to a couple dozen people you know because someone decided to play a prank on you and see how well YOU would cope with that. Also there's not really a way to increase your dick size, it's all smoke and mirrors.
>>
>>37032931
I'm 27.

Original comment
>>
>>37032808
I like shitposting.
If no one finds my jokes funny or even likes hearing what I say, I dont regret it. I enjoy the moment because its like shitposting.
>>
>>37027543
>The rest is all talk
I finally got laid last month and I'll still tell you to fuck yourself
>>
>>37032953
Again, good for you. I only shitpost for (Yous)s.
>>
>>37032764
>I've been bullied, laughed at, publicly humiliated, and rejected so many times that I literally cannot care or be upset over a girl insulting or rejecting me.
Oh this is one huge problem for me too. I have never been bullied. I have never been rejected either because I haven't tried. I'm used to being praised. Now imagine all that going down the drain when the girl sees the 5 inch thing and laughs at it. How do you think a person that has barely ever failed at anything he has ever done will feel?
>>
>>37032952
You gotta become one of those self-made IT millionaires to have a chance, Chang.
>>
>>37032926
well what am i supposed to do? girls are like dogs, they can smell the fear on you
>>
>>37032982
You gotta learn how to fail.
>>
>>37032924
Well then don't go off and show it to your parents, I guess.

>>37032884
Lose weight, fatty. Fucking groom yourself and see a dentist. Stop fucking gaping your mouth too, learn to breath through your nose. Congrats, I just bumped you up three or four points. Stop whining about how hard you have it and work to solve your problems. All you do is bitch about how you get treated like the hunchback of notredame when all that ugliness is your own fuckin fault. You might be short, but you don't have to be fat, ugly, and short.

>>37032951
I was at a house party once when I got pantsed. It was in a cold room after a shitload of whiskey, my dick looked beyond pathetic. I just rolled with it, and ended up getting a sloppy BJ from a fat chick while people watched. I went from showing off my untrimmed pubes and sub-1" acorn to getting blown. It doesn't matter with what you're using, it's how you're using it.
>>
>>37032993
I don't want to. Last time I almost failed I started crying out of rage for like the first time in a decade.
>>
>>37032884
j-just be confident
>>
>>37032987
Just do it, faggot.

Literally that is it, you just have to force yourself to try. Each time you talk to girls and get rejected you will find it easier. Eventually talking to girls will become routine after you practice. It's the only way. It sucks and is scary at first but you gotta get over it.
>>
>>37032884
you'd need multiple plastic surgeries to fix this you have my condolences
>>
>>37032808
And thats unattractive behaviour.
What woman would want a man who allows the feelings/opinions of others control him?
They often say its not what you say, but how you say it that matters. The most important thing, and the sole reason why Chads get laid, is to appear at ease and enjoy yourself.
Enjoy and smile when they appreciate and laugh with you. Enjoy it and smile when they dont appreciate you or are disgusted/annoyed.

If people dislike you, just move on to the next group of people who you think you'd have a good time talking to. Not saying something, or doing the thing, is always worse than actually saying or doing the thing.

Dont see rejection as not being good enough or failure, just see it as sorting people. More people will be not like you, than like you, but as long as you are honest, the quality of friends you actually do succeed in making increases by 100%
>>
>>37032987
THEN STOP BEING AFRAID, FAGGOT

THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW THINGS IN LIFE THAT HAS NO NEGATIVE REPERCUSSIONS FOR FAILURE, SO QUIT BEING SUCH A PUSSY
>>
File: 3laughingbitches.png (72KB, 162x162px) Image search: [Google]
3laughingbitches.png
72KB, 162x162px
>>37033025
>Each time you talk to girls and get rejected you will find it easier.

It only makes me shyer and more afraid to try again.
>>
File: 1491038289679.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491038289679.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>All these fucking normies with a Jesus complex telling robots how to succeed.

HAHAHAHA fuck off.
Don't give any of these faggots attention, they don't know what they are talking about.
>>
>>37033035
It's the way I am. How do I get laid while caring what others think of me?
>>
>>37033053
>How do I get laid while caring what others think of me?
Literally why do you care
>>
>>37033038
It shouldn't. You need to learn from each rejection and it will make you stronger. How many times have you actually been rejected?
>>
>>37033048
It kinda is futile, since most robots don't want to succeed and want to be failures.
>>
>>37033080
>Literally why do you care

>>37029279
>>37029829
>>
>BEEE URSELF
>But actually be this very specific thing and then say that was the "real you" all along :^)
>>
>>37033126
>If you present any negative qualities, you aren't being yourself
>>
>>37033126
Yeah, totally man. Real quick though, link me the posts that say that? Thanks in advance.
>>
Guys help me out. There is a girl whom im teaching a prog lang. Weve walked home together a few times and spoken in general. I really like her but she is way out of my league.
Now i want to ask her out but im afraid if she says no it will: one kill me emotionally and two ruin the rest of the lessons (7 weeks twice a week).

To be perfectly honest, im not sure if she shares the same feelings. I could never properly read peoplr. Any advice?
>>
>>37032982
boy you are already failing. You are fail so hard you cant even get past the first few steps.

You are only going to get older. When you are alone and old, you will hate yourself for wasted opportunities.

Think of yourself being up to bat. Every time you find yuorself staring at a woman you want to talk to, life is pitching you a fastball.
You think not flirting you arent at the plate, so you cant fail. But just by having that thought and existing, you are forced to care about the game and are thus a part of it.
So every time life pitches that fastball, and you say nothing because you dont want to strike out, you are letting the ball zoom right past you.
When that cute cashier is finally alone and available for you to talk 1 on 1 but you just pay and go home. Strike.
When you show up for class early and are alone with 4 other people youd like to talk to, but you are too shy so you dont. Strike.
When you want to apply for that hobby class but its outside your comfort zone. Strike.

You are failing and being rejected so hard every day, you have grown used to it. You dont even know you are failing.
Think of it this way.

1.talk = rejected = no girl
2.no talk = rejected = no girl

One improves a skill, you can take pride in your courage/effort, its a learning experience, and you no longer will waste time/energy on the original "what if..." fantasy
Two shows no improvement or change. You will continue to waste energy/time on the fantasy of actually trying and succeeding.

By failing, you not only get better with women, but you also learn what women you like talking to and which ones you dont.
as a virgin I wanted an artistic qt but now I know those are usually the type of women I cant stand to be around in reality.
>>
>>37033004
I was at a house party once when I got pantsed. It was in a cold room after a shitload of whiskey, my dick looked beyond pathetic. I just rolled with it, and ended up getting a sloppy BJ from a fat chick while people watched. I went from showing off my untrimmed pubes and sub-1" acorn to getting blown. It doesn't matter with what you're using, it's how you're using it.

But what do you do when your dick looks like that all the time? I'm not joking when I say this event was what broke me and led me to lead the life of a reclusive for the last 10 years. I mean everyone dropped me like I suddenly turned into shit after that, I wasn't that bothered by it initially, but the treatment remained the same and after some time I learned that my dick actually WAS a good bit below average.
>>
>>37033209
>talk = rejected = more self-loathing
>>
>>37032982
>Now imagine all that going down the drain when the girl sees the 5 inch thing and laughs at it.
Is this really a thing you think happens?
>>
>>37033209
>>37033209
this anon is the sage upon the hill.

this advice applies to all facets of life, not just women. ignore him at your peril.
>>
>>37033230
I don't think it does, I know it does. From stories going around. Nobody knows my penis size that's for sure, and nobody is going to know it either.
>>
>>37033209
Not him but I live in the middle of nowhere so all the women are "country girls at heart". There are no clubs pertinent to my interests. The closest thing is a board game club where the only females are the wife of the guy who organizes it and a 50-year-old schizophrenic.

Luckily I don't see it as wasted opportunities as much as avoided embarrassments.

>You are failing and being rejected so hard every day, you have grown used to it.

In that case it wouldn't hurt so much actually being rejected.
>>
>>37033258
>I know it does.
How?
>From stories going around.
Oh, of course, how silly of me. Other robots.
>>
>>37033209
You're a smart cookie but how do I stop my brain from stopping me doing just that? I know that what you say is true but I freeze up in social situations.
>>
honestly guys, the best thing to do is just wait for a girl to approach you or give off "signals" that she likes you, otherwise there is no point if you're a non-chad

of course i screw up anytime a girl is obviously interested because i have a shit personality and zero social skills and i am awkward but it's very obvious when a girl is not completely disgusted by you, it's easy to tell by her behavior toward you
>>
>>37033300
>just wait for a girl to approach you or give off "signals" that she likes you

I've been waiting 24 years for this.
>>
>>37033053
Everyone cares about what others think to some degree.

Not caring just means that you dont let your fears or insecurities make the decisions.
I really do get embarrassed and hurt, but I get over it quickly. I dont let my insecurities change my decisions or allow myself to overthink on issues.

The real thing is you should NEVER allow what someone else thinks of you, matter more than your own opinion of yourself.

If you like x and think there is nothing wrong with liking x, then never ever be ashamed of x no matter how hard a girl or man says you should be ashamed or dislike x. Conforming to their opinion wont win respect, it just shows you can be pressured and controlled by other more assertive members of the group.
I like me and I think I make an amazing friend and companion. When girls call me creepy, unfunny, or an asshole. I just take it as it is and think that they just dont know better and arent seeing what makes me me. And thats ok because not everyone has that chemistry with everyone else.

So dont take rejection personally, there is nothing wrong or personal about it. They just dont have the taste to appreciate the things that you like about yourself.
>>
>>37033281
>In that case it wouldn't hurt so much actually being rejected
You've conditioned your brain into thinking like that. Children with abusive parents are often the ones fiercely defending their parents, for example.
>>
>>37033311
hey im the same age as you

don't worry about it, even if they do, you won't know what to do about it and you'd still be a virgin like me
>>
>>37033325
The few times I've tried showing interest in girls, I wish I hadn't. I wish I could go back in time and talk myself out of doing it.
>>
>>37031638
Yeah pal, welcome to the real world where not everybody is the same and not anyone can do what anyone else can.
Seems like this simple fact just hit you like a Minuteman II missile.
>>
>>37033319
>but I get over it quickly.

Lucky you.
>>
>>37033224
If you hate yourself for someone not liking you, you are an idiot and dont deserve a person until you can love yourself without depending on the opinion of others.

rejection doesnt mean you arent good enough anon. I fucking love deep friend fish, its good eats. Some people would reject and turn down my home cooked cod. That doesn't mean its not delicious good eats. Everyone has different tastes, accent your flavour, never be ashamed of it.

I'm running out of ways to paraphrase this all
>>
>>37032066
>They never lived on the other side of the fence, so it's literally impossible for them to comprehend it.
That's not the reason they cannot comprehend it. They are just stupid niggers without any self awareness.
For instance, I was never dirt poor and saying I know what it's like would be too much but I can certainly comprehend somewhat the brutality of such a life.
>>
bro wtf dont be troll. tell me. plz for the love of everything bro. 7 yrs its been, 7 yrs. plz.
>>
>>37032176
>toxic
>I'm a woman
like fucking pottery.
>>
>>37033377
It's more "why did I think I had a chance when she can easily get guys who aren't fat, balding, ugly, and awkward"
>>
>>37033209
>You are only going to get older.
I only plan on living until around 50 years old. My abilities will be to degraded by then, it's better to just die. So no I won't be old to regret shit.

>Every time you find yuorself staring at a woman you want to talk to, life is pitching you a fastball.
Like 80% have boyfriends or already have kids anyways.

>One improves a skill, you can take pride in your courage/effort, its a learning experience, and you no longer will waste time/energy on the original "what if..." fantasy
>You will continue to waste energy/time on the fantasy of actually trying and succeeding.
I don't really have fantasies, I kind of gave up on the whole thing. I have tried make myself lose all kind of libido. It's pointless, one of the parts of "being yourself" is accepting your own limitations and shortcomings.

>By failing, you not only get better with women, but you also learn what women you like talking to and which ones you dont.
Yeah and just completely disregard my ego, and probably my reputation? No thanks. I'm very proud of myself and I'm not willing to risk roasties destroying that image of myself.

>>37033282
>Other robots.
I'm quite functional and even talk to Chads sometimes. I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>37033385
You're an idiot. There are posters in this thread who have been exactly where you are. But they got over it and now can get pussy. They are the smarter ones, you are too mentally retarded to understand you could do the same.
>>
How the fugg this thread has 400+ posts. It must be important. Can we get a summary?
>>
>>37033209
>Every time you find yuorself staring at a woman you want to talk to, life is pitching you a fastball.
a grenade more like
>>
>>37032574
Do you really think your confidence with thrive in the long term if you're dealing with people below you all the time?
One's confidence thrives if he BTFO Chad, not you. kek
>>
>>37033452
>OP: Just beee urself, but at the same time don't
>Everyone else: It's not that simple
>>
>>37033438
>exactly where you are
Really? Because every other anon whose been exactly where I am face the same issues I face.

Unless you mean the anons who are and we're already tall and good looking, and they "just got over It".
In which case, you are very wrong friend.
>>
>>37033438
>nigger who can't comprehend that not everyone's equal resorts to insults.
Also I kind of have a feeling that you're a female.
>>
>>37033452
>This is how to get girls, I was exactly like you and this is what I changed
>Reeeee fuck you normie you were never a true robot it will never work for me because excuse excuse excuse
>>
>>37033452
>lazy faggots blaming everyone and everything for their lot in life but not making an iota of effort to improve their life.

The moment that I actually read a robot say that they lost weight, got a haircut, dressed in a way that makes themselves feel proud, and went to therapy to straighten out their fucktruckload of issues, and they STILL can't make themselves attractive to one other person is the day that I will hang myself. But it will never, never, never happen.
>>
>>37033490
Oh, the "tall and handsome" excuse. It's one of the most pitiful and weak excuses there is. Short and ugly guys get laid all the time just like the rest.
>>
>>37033494
>oh I'm also tall, good looking and have a big dick :^)
>>
>>37033506
Therapy doesn't work for a lot of people.
>>
>>37033506
Plenty of stories like that here. Lurk more faggot.
>>
>>37033514
You assume I only care about getting laid and will fuck anything with a pulse.
>>
>>37033515
>the fact that im 6'5'' has nothing to do with it, it's all because im confident and have a great personality breh
>>
>>37033506
>therapy

Lol
>>
>>37033469
>Everyone else: waaaaaah whine whine excuse excuse

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>37033542
6'5" is permavirgin height fyi. Very hard to attract girls when you are a freak.
>>
>>37033532
Really? I have never seen a single one. Whenever someone says "I have worked so hard and tried everything" they are lying.
>>
>>37033494
Man, giving "advice" to robots is really a win-win situation for you normalfags.
If the robot succeeds, you can feel great about yourself and if he fucks up, you can still feel superior to the poor lad by saying
>it's all your fault, stop making excuses xD
It's clear you faggots don't give a fuck about strangers here (which is not the issue) so why don't you stop pretending you do?
At least admit you have a fragile ego that needs to be fed on a mongolian stamp collecting forum.
>>
>>37033583
lol, keep believing that, ignorance is bliss
>>
>>37033438
>There are posters in this thread who have been exactly where you are
Except they had the genetics, they only needed to work. If anon works, it won't make him any bigger or suddenly increase his dick or make him grow a chin.
>>
>>37027543

>The rest is all talk.
But OP, that's the hard part.

How do you even have enough material to not be boring?
>>
lol this is bait but i can tell you being yourself is a lot more attractive longterm then being a fake nerd behind a mask

if your so insecure you have to put on a mask and not be your self, chances are it's easy to tell
>>
>>37033601
>Whenever someone says "I have worked so hard and tried everything" they are lying.
How would you know? Of course you wouldn't, you just like to project hard core.
You can keep talking shit and pissing down on people here if it gives you a self esteem raise but don't fucking wonder when you get insulted from all sides. Just a protip for you, lad.
>>
>>37033604
No, robots don't fuck up because they simply do not try. That's the main reason robots are virgins, simply too lazy to make a minimal effort.
>>
>>37033624
i don't even put on a mask, i just don't reveal anything about myself
>>
>OP has friends he goes out with

Lul, I haven't had any since finishing college back in 2012 or whatever. Even then they didn't invite me anywhere, I just joked around with them between classes.
>>
>>37033608
Here we go again with the no true robot fallacy. You are simply using excuses instead of admitting you could do something about it. Why aren't you making the slightest effort to get a gf if you want one?
>>
>>37033634
>I have worked so hard and tried everything!
>like what?
>Everything!
>did you try tinder for example?
>Fuck no! Waste of time

And so on.
>>
>>37033377
>comparing people not liking the shit you cook with getting rejected by a woman
>calling others idiots
"Anon", for some reason I'm pretty sure that you're a woman and no, it's not related to the cooking part.
>>
>>37033624
This is bullshit. I put on a mask for a while and was incredibly successful with people. I eventually burned out and lost everyone, but for a solid three months I was respected by men and desired by women.

Sometimes there'd be someone who could tell and they'd hate me right away, but for the most part people thought I was some kind of badass. You're right about long term, though. It's tiring as fuck to be walking on eggshells 24/7.
>>
>>37033675
making an ass of myself to get women is not worth it, they can go fuck themselves(or rather get fucked by their chads)
>>
File: 1474319374162.jpg (39KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1474319374162.jpg
39KB, 508x524px
>>37033675
>Tinder
Are you fucking serious, faggot? Online dating is already a trap but motherfucking Tinder?
>>
>>37033657
Faggot you admitted being tall and having a big dick. That was your biggest mistake here. You lost all credibility to talk about the topic at that exact moment.
>>
>>37033642
Wew, that's pretty impolite towards the lads here who tried their asses off with not much success in the love sector.
>>
>>37033644
>I'm not telling them the truth but its not dishonest unless I lie.

Does that sound right to you?

It shouldn't. A mask hides your character. Just because your mask isnt painted, doesnt mean you arent wearing one.

Always say whats on your mind, unless itll needlessly upset someone of course.
>>
>>37033727
What if it's depressive shit that doesn't make it seem like I'm happy 24/7 like "confident" people supposedly are?
>>
>>37033452
>Be yourself actually means be confident
>Be confident actually means don't care about what others think
>If you do care what others think, you are not being confident and therefore not yourself
>Therefore to be yourself you must change yourself
>Also don't change yourself because then you care what others think and therefore are not confident and therefore not yourself

Basically, it's all contradictory bullshit that normies desperately want to be true because if it isn't that means that their success might be due to factors out of their control. Hence, they have to prove their methods work for everyone in order to save their own egos.
>>
>>37033727
>Always say whats on your mind
Would you like a cockmeat sandwich?
>>
>>37033712
You must have confused me with someone else. I did not say I was tall. Where did I say such a thing? You're making shit up again.
>>
>>37033760
And then you have that other anon saying confidence stems entirely from your accomplishments and how they make you better than other people.
>>
>>37033722
I haven't seen anyone here who tried their asses off and didn't succeed.
>>
File: 1478532642149.jpg (13KB, 278x211px) Image search: [Google]
1478532642149.jpg
13KB, 278x211px
>>37033760
Kek, summed up pretty well.
>>
>>37033778
>Jumping to accusations

He thought you were the 6'2" guy.
>>
>>37033760
You're making weak excuses again, Stanley.
>>
>>37033727
>Always say whats on your mind

yeah you know i've been wondering if I should kill myself lately cause i'm tired of not getting laid also you've got great tits wanna give me a blowjob?
>>
>>37033683
Missed my point.

The point is that because there are people out there who do not appreciate the flavour, texture, appearance, or quality of my meal doesnt make it a bad meal.

Just because a woman doesnt appreciate the things that make you a good person, doesnt mean you arent one.

When you get rejected, you NEED to stop taking it personally as if you arent good enough for anyone. That isnt true.
When you get rejected, it simply means you arent the TYPE that is right for her. Which means she isnt the type for you.
Stop putting women on a pedestal. Stop acting like that because a woman rejected you, it means like she is better than you or something.

I'm not a woman, but I have read a lot on psychology, behavioural psych, sexual psych, evolution of sexual psych, and sexual cultures around the world.
I'm not going to claim I can predict what women want because thats infuckingpossible, but there are trail markers for your standard female. Thats why im in this thread.
>>
>>37033790
Very selective kind of memory you got there because I did multiple times.
>>
>>37033794
And he thought that height actually is a factor in being successful with girls.
>>
>>37033806
What did you do and how did it work out?
>>
>>37033807
oh boy

you're really gonna try to convince us the grass is blue and the sky is green and 2+2=5 now
>>
>>37033802
Unironically, do that to some party slut.
Bitch is going to be so impressed with her tiny mind that she'll agree.
>>
>>37033816
I had coitus with your mother. She was satisfied and asked for another session.
>>
>>37033749
then it'll needlesy upset anyone. What kind of man forces others to take his burdens?
If you are legitimately struggling with something that you cant handle on your own, there is 0 shame in talking amongst 1on1 or a close group. The mood just needs to be appropriate.
Or if they are close friends, they should be ready to listen to your problems anyways.
>>37033802
I said unless it needlessly upsets someone.

Let me be more specific, sorry for you spreglords.
Always say what you want to say. Dont be shy or afraid to talk about something you want to discuss or bring up. Dont be afraid to give your opinion, even if its different or the hated one.

>>37033760
Its not but it is at the same time all because we, the english language, dont have enough words to actually say what we are trying to say. In this thread "be yourself" has multiple meanings.
>>
>>37033804
Where do I find girls whose "type" is unassertive shits who look like Chris-chan?
>>
>>37033877
>Always say what you want to say
Takes some intuition, though. Every time I give my genuine opinion on something people look at me like I'm some kind of freak. I've found out that I get along better with people if I just think "what would Chad say" and say that instead. Always works.
>>
>>37033877
>In this thread "be yourself" means whatever makes me right.
>>
>>37033877
>we, the english language, dont have enough words to actually say what we are trying to say.
it seems to be more what you're trying to say doesnt make sense but you refuse to acknowledge that and instead blame the whole english language
>>
>>37031987
CHAD LITERALLY BTFO

Onigiri
>>
>>37027543
>caring about getting laid for getting laid

I will never get this meme, I get having sex after having strong feelings of love for your partner, but one night stands?

Maybe it's because they're just not a thing in italian culture
>>
>>37033760
>>37033452

>Be yourself actually means be confident
No its the reverse. Being confident means be yourself, not the typical misunderstanding which is that confidence = "god im so cool and can do no wrong"

>Be confident actually means don't care about what others think
No confidence means be comfortable with who you are and dont hide your feelings because you are afraid of being rejected or disliked for who you are/how you feel

>If you do care what others think, you are not being confident and therefore not yourself
half true. Firstly, its about what they think about you/your opinions. If you dont care about what others think, you are a unaware asshole. If you care too much about what others think, you are needy and dependant on the people around you. Both are unattractive. The point is that you should care for others, but you shouldnt sabotage, hide, or belittle yourself over how others feel about you. Be considerate, but assertive. Be caring, but not submissive.

>Therefore to be yourself you must change yourself
No, its the opposite. you need to STOP changing yourself for others. Stop being insecure of your interests. Stop being afraid to say exactly how you feel about someone. Stop being changing yourself out of fear of rejection.

>Also don't change yourself because then you care what others think and therefore are not confident and therefore not yourself
This is correct, now if only you didn't get so hung up on the terminology used beforehand instead on their meaning/context.

Being yourself is being relaxed, comfortable, and socially behaving like you would as if you were alone/with your closest friend. Confidence is not being afraid to stand out instead of blending in. Confidence is the ability to take the risk and face rejection instead of being a pussy who unnattractively lives in the safe zone/

TL'DR Confidence is being yourself :^)
>>
>>37033828
Short guys get laid more. Fact.
>>
>>37034003
Earth is flat, fact.
>>
>>37034023
You are a virgin because you're an angry sperglord. Fact.
>>
>>37033828
How tall are you and how many girls have willingly had sex with you?
>>
>>37034002
Man, I'd kill a kid to be reborn as a woman and not have to worry about any of this.
>>
>>37033997

Bullshit. You guys have Bunga Wunga parties.
>>
>>37033953
well im sure itd seem that we if you were a braindead moron who is too lazy/stupid to see we have been using the worlds

"be yourself"
"confidence"

In mutliple different contexts but all are relevant and correct for the topic. Unless you see the big picture already, its really confusing to untangle the miscommunication and common misunderstandings created by the vague phrase "be yourself"

Be yourself can both 100% mean "dont change how you act at all"
and
"change how you act so that you are changing how youd act less frequqently than you would otherwise"

What im saying makes perfect sense, and I'm not having trouble getting it through to some people. Its just hard to paraphrase in a simple way for even brainlets like you to get.
>>
>>37034054
yeah but then you are a stupid dumb cunt who cant even appreciate or be passionate about anything to any real depth.
>>
>>37034043
The lower IQ you have, the smarter you are. Fact.
>>
>>37034069
the problem is you guys keep shifting the meaning of the words whenever anyone critiques your advice, so the words lose meaning
do you seriously not find it ridiculous that you're blaming an entire language of being wrong instead of yourself?
>>
>>37034103
If you were smart, you would have used your intelligence to get a gf.
>>
>>37034127
>not a fact
>>
>>37034127
That must mean dumb niggers with a dozen baby mommas are fucking geniuses
>>
>>37034083
So what? I'd lack the self-awareness to know that. I'd trade just about anything for the intrinsic value women have. I'm already extremely feminine in terms of personality. I'm passive, unassertive, non-confrontational, dislike competition, and so on.
>>
>>37034002
>If you're not confident, change yourself so that you are
>If you change yourself, you're not confident
>Change yourself in order to not change yourself

Beyond being blatantly contradictory, this is the worst advice I have ever heard. The doctor prescribed me meds so that I would stop being myself. Before I started taking them, I hated the idea specifically because I hate shit fucking with my brain and making me do stuff that isn't me. But you know what? Not being me is a hell of a lot better than the alternative. Confidence is not the default state of nature. Go fuck yourself with a rake.
>>
>>37034053
what is this, dejavu? we already went through this
>>
>>37034159
That only proves that even dumbasses can get laid. In fact pretty much anyone can get laid. You could too but are too lazy.
>>
>>37034166
Are you blaming your height on your virginity? Try again. If you were tall you would still be a virgin.
>>
>>37034186
>If you were tall you would still be a virgin.
not a chance
>>
>>37034174
>Tesla was a retard
Oh no...
>>
>>37034193
Why do you think so? You are a virgin because you are a sperglord. If you chose to follow advice in this thread you would get laid. But instead you choose to continue being a virgin.
>>
>>37034205
Tesla was a volcel, idiot.
>>
>>37034208
why are you living in denial? girls don't like short guys, end of story

some might not mind, if you're outgoing and fun and have a lot of friends but i don't have that either, so your advice is useless to me
>>
>>37034212
So am I after accepting the fact that my microdick can't score.
>>
>>37034123
no one is shifting the meaning. There is different ways people have taken "be yourself."

The meaning has always been constant. Its just a lot of people misunderstand and its hard to clarify the misunderstanding with the limited terminology.
If you think im blaming the language insetad of accepting im wrong, please hit your head of your desk until you can realize how stupid you are being.

The language isnt even being blamed for a mistake. I do not understand how hard it is for you to understand what im trying to get across to you.

I'll say it very very simply.

the whole reason this thread is confusing is NOT because the meanings are changing. its because this thread is filled with brainlets who cannot follow the logical steps presented to them in order to see the big picture, what people are mean when they say "be confident/yourself", and how its not hard once you stop obsessing on the semantics.
>>
>>37034243
In other words you would still be a virgin if you were tall.
>>
>>37034247
Tesla literally had women begging for his d and he turned them all away.
>>
>>37034268
i wouldn't, girls love tall guys
>>
>>37034273
>literally see girls mirin on malls
>don't bother because aware of 4 inch microdick
So I'm on the same boat as Tesla I guess
>>
>>37028291
>>37028626
>>37028515
>>37027543
>>37028634
>>37028639

>>37028722
omg fuck yourself. why not leave seriously

>>37028776
>>37028805
>>37028830
>>37032501
>>37029872
end the supply of blood to your brain today

>>37029872
you have to leave now. go.
>>
>>37034174
>no one is shifting the meaning. There is different ways people have taken "be yourself."
which is to shift the meaning based on their feelings
>The meaning has always been constant.
you just admitted it wasnt constant
>Its just a lot of people misunderstand and its hard to clarify the misunderstanding with the limited terminology.
in what way is technology limiting people from understanding words and phrases?
>If you think im blaming the language insetad of accepting im wrong, please hit your head of your desk until you can realize how stupid you are being.
you literally said the english language is too limited. that is blaming the language.
>I do not understand how hard it is for you to understand what im trying to get across to you.
i understand what you're saying. the problem is what you're saying doesnt make sense.

stopping here because why continue after this?
>>
>If be yourself is a universal truth, everyone is the master of their own fate
>If be yourself is not a universal truth, everyone is a slave of fate

Normies have a vested interest in the former being true, robots have a vested interest in the latter being true. The debate is pointless because both sides presupposed a conclusion and made up an argument to support it. Neither side has anything to gain, but a lot to lose, by acquiescing to the other.
>>
>>37034319
meant for
>>37034260

my mistake
dooijdkjaskjdas
>>
>>37034280
Nice lie. Girls love guys who turn them on. That means everyone but you. You're choosing to remain a virgin. As soon as you choose to want to have sex you will.
>>
>>37034297
Learn to eat pussy. Then start by giving them the lickeroo. Once you've given her the orgasm she won't care in the slightest about your dick size when you stick it in.
>>
>>37034299
Why so triggered by the truth?
>>
>>37034280
If you were 6'2" how would things be different? You think girls would magically start appearing in your basement and jumping on your cock?
>>
>>37033997
What are you talking about? I have had one night stands with Italian girls.
>>
>>37031987
It's like giving food to a starving child but he whines that it's not his favorite and he wants tendies. Then he throw a tantrum because it's not tendies and would rather starve to death rather than eat something that's not tendies. And when you finally give him tendies he comes up with some excuse why those tendies don't count and continues to starve.

That's how it is with robots and sex.
>>
>>37034358
I want to have sex, where's the instant rejection-free pussy?
>>
>>37034410
They would find me attractive, my jokes funny, anything I say interesting

When a girl isn't attracted nothing you do will be interesting to her
>>
>>37034464
When are we being given sex?
>>
>>37034465
There is no rejection-free pussy except for prostitutes. Remember that Chad gets rejected lots. If you're afraid of rejection you will never get any.
>>
>>37034464
You're not giving them food, you're teaching them how to farm and expect them to magically grow their own food out of nothing
>>
>>37034467
Then you need to learn how to be funny and interesting. You're unfunny and boring, that's why you are a virgin.
>>
>>37034384
I'm just probably seeing things man. I remember once I was in a mall with my cousin and we saw a legit 10/10, I didn't look at her and continued to have a pokerface, until she was almost side by side to us, then I did a quick glance we met eyes for like a split second. Considering I'm like a 6 at best, manlet and slightly overweight, I can be sure that was probably my mind playing tricks on me.
>>
>>37034503
>Why do I need to work on farming? It's not fair, Chad gets his farm food for free without effort.
>>
>>37034464
>It's like giving food to a starving child
I don't see you giving me sex though?
>>
>>37034511
You don't get it

I can say the exact same thing as a tall handsome guy, him saying it will be funny, me saying it will not

It doesnt matter what is said, it matters who said it
>>
>>37034527
Chad owns a farm and farming tools, I dont
>>
>>37034543
Why do you continue to lie so much? Your height would not change a thing. You will always be unfunny and boring unless you change.
>>
>>37034563
Well now you do. Here's your farm and tools. Now do the same thing Chad does.
>>
>>37034597
My friends thought I was funny when I had them

Except around girls of course, then suddenly nothing I say is funny or interesting
>>
>>37034629
They were just humoring you. In fact you are unfunny and boring. That is the one and only reason girls don't like you. Try being actually funny and interesting.
>>
>>37034605
>It's not fair, Chad is tall. I can't work on farming because I'm not tall.
>>
>>37034650
Not him but guys in my class literally asked me to help them makes their creative writing assignments funnier. Girls hated me though.
>>
>>37034654
chad's height is his farm and farming tools dumbass

being short is owning a barren land that nothing can grow on, try and farm on that

>>37034650
and how is that in my control? how do i become funny and not-boring? fucking retard
>>
>>37034389
why do you think? origami
>>
I'm so far gone that I can't even imagine being in a social situation with a woman
>>
>>37034684
The first step in becoming less boring is to get hobbies other than vidya and fapping to animu.
>>
>>37034743
like what?

preemptiveblox
>>
>>37034684
I don't know any short men who have any trouble getting girls. You must be doing something wrong.
>>
>>37034358
As soon as you choose to want a Lambo you will get one
>>
>>37034763
Dunno? A sport? Hiking? Biking? Photography?
>>
>>37034743
So force yourself to do things you aren't interested in so as to seem more interesting to others? So much for being yourself.
>>
Thanks for playing retards.

I was the "Chad" baiting all of you. You guys already know the truth. Height, Face, Frame are all that matter. Remember that.
>>
>>37034783
yeah as soon as you want to become emperor of china you will

>>37034784
what hobbies do you have?
>>
>>37034783
If you want a Lambo really badly then you will do whatever effort it takes to get one. Getting girls is infinitely easier, it only takes a bit of effort. But it's still effort that most robots are not willing to do.
>>
>>37034772
I know plenty. When you live in a first world country, we don't have to settle for short men.. a lot of us don't like them.
>>
>>37032464
It's not a meme, it's simple reality you fuckwit.
>>
>>37034790
Everyone knows you're an autistic sperglord virgin.
>>
>>37034790
Well at least we know someone wasn't that stupid.
>>
>>37034812
I live in a first world country and the only virgins I know are lanklets.
>>
Why did such a shit blatantly obvious bait thread such as this get over 552 replies?
>>
>>37032869
Tinder is a hook up app for normies and chads, you stupid piece of shit.
Jesus fucking christ, you really are a normalfag, aren't you`?
>>
>>37034810
You're saying that people who try their entire lives to get rich and never make it just weren't trying hard enough? Ending in ruin just means they didn't have a can-do attitude?
>>
>>37034846
it's an interesting topic of discussion, bait or not
>>
>>37034810
*Only takes countless crushing rejections
>>
>>37034882
Chad gets rejected all the time. He doesn't give a fuck and moves on.
>>
>>37034854
he already said he was 5'11
>>
>>37034877
No it isn't. This is an obvoius bait thread. Considering only 90 people even bothered posting I am guessing way too much samefagging occurred by a few anons to make sure this shit bait thread goes this long.
>>
>>37034538
you need to bend over senpai
>>
>>37034857
See how all the normalfags here are chimping out when you show them reality?
>n-no everyone can be a winner!
>d-don't tell me that there are people in life who just won't succeed because they weren't born to, I can't handle that!
The just-world fallacy is a mass phenomenon.
It's always funny when a robot spergs out and shoots them the fuck up and they still don't understand what the fuck is going on in their little matrix. Fucking dirt that they are.
>>
>>37034895
I'm not Chad, I'm myself.
>>
>>37034914
Robots are too deep in their bubble to realize they could fix their life. It's easier to whine and blame others.
>>
>>37034650
so much for anon being himself
>>
>>37034921
why do you post here? if you are fulfilled and content why are you here and can you please fuck off? try helping people who want to be helped. i like coming here because i usually dont have to deal with people unironically posting material like this
>>
>>37034991
Robots do not want to be helped.
>>
>>37034991
My point is some people can't not give a fuck. Not everyone has a magic "stop worrying" switch.
>>
it's really nice when normies say us shorties can get girls too, but when you go to a female forum and read height topic threads, you realize how futile it is
>>
>>37035068
>it's really nice when normies say us shorties can get girls too, but when you go to a female forum and read height topic threads, you realize how futile it is
Maybe those posters are just the female equivalent of those r9k autistics that want pure virgin waifus?
>>
>>37035471
>have discussion with girl about what girls think guys want
>she thought that being a virgin meant loads of extra points
If you're gonna get a carpenter, it's better to get one with a few projects under their belt. Why wouldn't guys want more experienced girls?

In the same branch, height matters very little. Sure some guys are vocal about girls not being virgins a negative, but it hardly matters, and virgins don't know half the shit to get kinky anyway.
Thread posts: 572
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.