[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cripplingdepression/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 25

i did shots of rum last night and i was an emotional wreck glad all the guns were hidden from me
still no bf
how are you all?
>>
Bump for pathetic fem thread
>>
horrible, mom just died, im addicted to opiates.
>>
>>37027314
im a boy lmao

>>37027317
i'm so sorry to hear that anon
>>
>>37027342
its aight ill pull through :))
>>
File: unititled.png (799KB, 1256x956px) Image search: [Google]
unititled.png
799KB, 1256x956px
>>37027188
doin drugs and hating life maybe I'll get a job but I actually don't want one, neet life is depressing but atleast there isn't much to worry about, having to go into work feeling like shit and helping customers and having to answer to manager makes me want to hurt small animals
>>
hoping to kill myself today, I hope no one finds me before the deed is done. not sure what to have as a last meal
>>
>>37027764
>order a pizza
>tip delivery guy
>url is written on it
>it's a shortlink to your suicide note

See you on the other side, friend.
>>
>>37027531
i hope so anon <3

>>37027659
i really get that, im basically in the same boat as you
jobless but also like is it worth it

>>37027764
why do you want to do that anon>?
>>
>>37027764
like, specifically i suppose. did anything trigger it in you or is it a long standing thing?
>>
but who hid the guns? be thankful there's someone looking out for you :)
>>
>>37027892
been horrifically depressed for several years, dont want to get committed and im just generally underwhelmed and saddened by life so far - have never found anyone friendwise or romantically i could make any kind of significant connection with. i hope there is something on the other side and that i will be forgiven for doing this.
>>
>>37027904
family lmao
>>37027975

you think that maybe professional help is what you need? have you gotten any?
>>
hey skelly. im not really depressed just apathetic rn
>>
>>37028005
No, I'm pretty annoyed at myself for feeling this way to say the least - never taken any kind of antidepressant, never seen a therapist. I think I'm beyond repair and there is only a small window of opportunity for me to do this so I might as well while I can.
>>
>>37028127
it happens, how long have you felt like that for?
>>37028137
it sounds genetic my dude, medicine can help a lot. Some can make you feel weird but others can help a bunch
>>
File: IMG_1809.jpg (186KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1809.jpg
186KB, 640x640px
>>37027188
Nice dubs Skelly bro. I got piss drunk the other night too on whiskey and the numbness was welcomed however the hangover wasn't. I'm glad you didn't put a bucket through your head(yet) though. These threads are comfy and I would miss you.

As for myself I have a job but it makes me want to kill myself more than if I just stayed home. I absolutely hate being in the public eye or having to interact with people because it's obvious I'm a sperg but I can't stop or I'd be homeless.

Stopped seeing my therapist because he's a Chad type who's even younger than me which is fucking embarrassing and has no clue how it be as a friendless 27 year old friendless autist working min wage hell while living with mom and thinking of suicide every day. Someone like him can't even quantify that. I just get blank stares and it feels like I'm talking to a wall.

When will I get the courage to finally kill myself? For fucks sake I totaled my car and when I came to the first thought that went through my head was dissapointment that I wasn't dead.

I feel more pathetic and tired after each day that passes exactly as tge last. I just want the courage to hurl myself into the void.
>>
>>37028253
see a different therapist, you wont always like every one. I think a good one helps a lot, at least me
but i get that
i feel like a failure for being a 23 year old NEET
>>
Planning my week around drinking booze and generally dreading personal responbilites.
I even dread sleeping at this point, as it's just a buffer between each monotonous day.
Glad to see you're good, though.
>>
>>37028383
How do you survive as a 23 year old NEET? I've only ever lived on my own savings since I was 18 because my parents wouldn't ever support me. They have kicked me out and threatened to even when I'm paying all my own bills and food plus extra for my little brother and his ravenous friends.

I'm not humble bragging about that either. If you can subsist without working then do it my friend. Working min wage at this age is living hell. At first it feels good to work and "contribute" but then the monotony and day to day bullshit sets in and all you want is out even it's through the barrel of a gun. Seriously fuck this, stay NEET bro.

And I would ask for a new therapist but I'm such a meek piece of shit I don't want to go back and hurt my therapists feelings by saying he's not good enough. I have a hard time doing to people what I know what cause myself pain. How many therapists did you go through before you found a good one?

But what about you, what's been going through your head lately? You always give people attention but I'd like to hear more about your life please.

It's a shame about >tfw when no bf still. If I was gay I would be yours but I'm bi curious at best. I wouldn't mind getting smashed with you and experimenting with a nice guy like you though.
>>
File: 1425064101830.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1425064101830.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>be 25, living with relative
>fell for the military "free college" meme
>fell for the liberal arts degree meme
>realize I'm going to be useless now that I won't have welfare bux
>end up giving up the vidya and the weed
>start getting my life on track
>found a tradeskill wageslave job I like
>good location, good people, $25/hr starting
>have an amazing first two week
>first paycheck is way more than I got in a month on stipends/grants
>my two friends are supportive of me
>may even get a house soon with them
>finally feel happy with myself

>Chad dad calls to check in
>questions my job choice
>questions my housing plan
>starts hammering me with what ifs
>what if they get hurt, what if you lose your job
>can't get in a word edge-wise
>doesn't even realize I worked my ass off, making a lot of OT
>starts to say "maybe if you didn't play so much vidya..."
>hear his new girlfriend laughing in the background
>end up hanging up on him and stare out the window for an hour
>feel so worthless I don't even want to show up to work tomorrow

I'm starting to wonder if he actually cares about me or just cares about the appearance "his son" gives off.
>>
>>37028614
>>Chad dad calls to check in
Fuck your shithead dad. You don't need to impress him. You're getting shit done and doing well. Keep it up.
>>
>>37028614
Live your life m8. Some people will never be impressed.
>>
>>37028684
I second this.
You're doing well, anon. Exceptionally well, by some metrics, for your age group. Don't let your dad turn you into the husk he clearly is.
Keep on keepin on.
>>
>>37028614
Fuck your dad anon. FUCK HIM and his roastie whore girlfriend. Your dad is a piece of shit just like mine who will never see anything positive about your life choices no matter what. Some people can only pick others apart and not prop them up because that's the person they are. Cynical and always ready to
point to your flaws and never your strengths. That is your dad and he is literal cancer.

So again fuck him. Live your own life and you'll be more satisfied when you succeed because of your own life choices and not his.
>>
I just want a job. I live in the middle of nowhere and I have no licence. Fuck it
>>
>>37028684
>>37028704
>>37028739
>>37028845
thanks m8s

I know I shouldn't let him get to me, but fuck, that was really a kick in the dick.
>>
File: 1492358908960.jpg (25KB, 488x357px) Image search: [Google]
1492358908960.jpg
25KB, 488x357px
>>37028251
>how long have you felt like that for?
about three months now. im just going with the flow with no energy to do anthing
>>
Holy shit you still post these threads. Its been a long time since i've seen one.
>>
File: hqdefault-8.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-8.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
i've been thinking too much about my childhood lately

i wasn't abused or anything, really.. but no one was ever nice or kind to me, or helped me succeed

i was just kind of shunned and berated all the time by everyone in my life

i always thought back then it would all make sense when i was grown up looking back. but it makes even less sense now when i realize how tiny and young i actually was trying to deal with everyone's bullshit all the time
>>
File: IMG_20170514_220308.jpg (387KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170514_220308.jpg
387KB, 2048x1365px
mang0 finally won another tourney and I feel alive again
>>
>>37028453
sleep is a classic coping mechanism
i know

>>37028581

i live at home with my parents
basically
im doing real bad because im unemployed i need that distraction in my life or else i go crazyier than normal
im getting pressured really hard to get a job
and im lonely
>>37028614
fuck him lmao, he sounds hes not worth your time. You're happy and successful, and he's paranoid and bitter
keep rocking dude, you are not worthless at all
trades are so important
please keep up the good work

>>37028915
get a license?

>>37029081
:( i'm sorry to hear that

>>37029109
yeah ive been
not doing so hot recently

>>37029171
that sounds like abuse my dude
maybe not intentional but psycological

>>37029176
lol smahs
>>
File: IMG_0862.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0862.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>37029171
I know that feel too well anon. The reason it starts to make less sense as time goes on is because you aren't able to really understand or quantify how fucked up your childhood was until you get older.

As an adult you look back in horror at how unbelievably incompetent, neglectful and abuseful those around you were. Your ignorance deteriorates with age as does the childhood bliss that coated it all like fairy dust.
>>
>>37029246
>that sounds like abuse my dude
well, yeah. it just feels like maybe to strong of a word, considering what other kids go throug, especially considering how systemic it was.

it doesn't help that i have a retard good memory that catalogues every injustice i've suffered since the age of 1.5
>>
>>37029412
it is pretty horrifying how badly adults can treat children. i can't imagine treating them with anything but compassion and love but i'm too put off by my own childhood experience to ever have any of my own so i'll never know for sure
>>
>>37029246
Some tips to get employed:
>Use a resume builder site which cost a few dollars but it's worth it
>If you have no references or work history just write down legit businesses but only basic positions as employers will usually not bother confirming it
>use friends or family as references but change their names as most places don't accept that but make sure to alert your family if this and ask their permission. 99% will have no problem with this.
>watch YouTube videos of basic skills like cashiering or dishwashing or wherever skills that pertain to a position your applying so you sound legit. Dishwashing is actually pretty zen once you get gud and you can just listen to music all day. Delivery driver is another good you don't need experience for if it's a small vehicle.
>use Craigslist and search for small companies willing to train or do odd jobs(gigs) and list it on your resume and use your clients as references. Most people hiring just to move shit or clean up their yards
>dress in your Sunday best for interviews
>use a temp agency or social services if all else fails

Good luck out there.
>>
File: retarded.jpg (34KB, 553x497px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
34KB, 553x497px
>>37027188

I'm spinning lower than I ever have and it's terrifying, because I've gone pretty fucking low. I'm not much of a drug dude, but the past week all I want to do is be wrecked literally all the time. This is worrying, because I unironically love sobriety. I spent the last three days wrecked on benzos and other shit and it just feels good to escape. I've always had a rising feeling that being wrecked sucks and to be sober again asap; not anymore. Today was the first day self-harming sounded like a good idea. Which is retarded, and there's no logic behind it. I was just smoking a cigarette (don't even smoke, but bought some for whatever reason) and felt a strong urge to burn my skin. I didn't because I'm an a e s t h e t i c fag and don't want scars.

The most infuriating fucking part is that I know it's prolonged loneliness. I recently *almost* got with some girl, but now she's pulled back, so I think that experience dredged up the titanic of pain and suffering from the dark sea of my emotions. I was doing sort of fine holding all that shit down but that bitch had to pull it up and then fucking K Late me.

Fuck I feel sick you guys
>>
>>37029246
Sorry to hear that dude hope it gets better for you.
>>
>took Jewish cuck pills (antidepressants) because people said they would help
>became a zombie
>half of my old attention span
>can't remember anything more recent than two or three days ago in any detail
>can't remember my childhood anymore
>teen years are now three or four spotty images
>basic math takes twice as long
>read half as fast
>can't react as quickly
>sleep less
>eat less
>much harder to tell what people are thinking or feeling
>basically retarded
>haven't even taken them in a year and nothing has changed
>>
>>37029659
I'm going in the same direction anon. And as a guy who has dozens of burn marks on his arm I'm glad you didn't mar yourself. I regret marking myself as a mentally ill freak for everyone to instantly recognize. The awkwardness and anxiety getting asked "what happened to your arm anon?" makes me want to scream.
>>
>>37029700
Its depression that's making you retarded anon. It happened to me too. God fucking damn I'm so much dumber than I was in my teens and early twenties.
>>
>>37029434
different levels and all that you know

>>37029653
THanks man, i'm trying some of that but the temp havent gotten back to me
i need to do my resume in a manner thats fitting for my profession but ive been in a slump
appreciate it

>>37029659
wew you need to be careful my dude, hope things get better on that case
:(

>>37029680
thanks man

>>37029700
thats depression my dude. Meds wont fuck you up like that forever
what did you take if you dont mind me asking?
>>
File: IMG_1400.jpg (80KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1400.jpg
80KB, 1000x562px
>>37029787
Pic related is your brain getting raped by depression. It's a helluva drug. Would probably be smarter if we'd just snorted coke all the time.
>>
>>37029810
>>37029807
I took wellbutrin and zoloft before that. I did notice that zoloft made the zombie feeling worse though.
>>
>>37029757

Fug yeah that's what I was thinking. I wanted to burn my chest, but any time my shirt is off coming from the shower/it's a nice day in the park to lay around/whatever, the questions would start coming. I totally get that vibe of "look fuck off, things are bad enough without your shitty virtue signaling."

Do you always wear long sleeves?

>>37029807
Yeah man, I do need to be careful, thanks. I just gotta keep my cool and find outlets for my emotions.
>>
File: 1427683961688.gif (33KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
1427683961688.gif
33KB, 300x192px
I just want some one to kill me
I'm tired of crying all the time
I'm tired of the bed
I'm tired of the constant complaining and pushing to get a job
I hate all of this life and everything that's happened.
I hate that I have younger siblings that I live with that stop me from shooting myself
Tired of being alone
Tired of others
It hurts so fucking bad and it never stops, anons
>>
>>37029850
hey ive been on both of those
i like wellbutrin a lot but not really zoloft

>>37029855
you have any hobbies that can help you outlet yourself?

>>37029876
do they know how you feel? have you gotten help?
>>
>>37029891

A few yeah. I go to the gym and I sing. While I'm doing them it feels okay, but the moment I step back into my apartment it's the same. But it takes up time, and I do feel happier while I'm singing a song or lifting, so it's not nothing. If you have any hobbies that you'd like to suggest, please do
>>
>>37029855
I can't because I work in kitchens and it gets extremely hot in those so I'm always wearing tees. Shit sucks man. Don't ever put a blade or flame to your skin my friend. The relief you get from your inner pain is temporary but that scar will always be there to remind you of it and bring it boiling back to the surface again and again. I really need to get it tattooed over.
>>
>>37029891
Yes, And Yes.
I doubt they know how bad this is or even care, I'm mildly bullimic as well and they've seen my puke buckets and my weight loss lately, my dad made a joke about me being bullimic and that's why I lose weight but that's it.
Also wrote a paragraph or two to my mom about how much I fucking hate my life and how much I hate the place I'm living in and how fucking stupid and terrible moving was (I'm 18 and I lived in another state my whole life and we moved cross country to Arizona about 7 months back for no reason but my Dad wanted to move somewhere hot and there was a job opening in AZ in his company) All I got was a generic "Just get a job and leave the house" response
It's a lost cause, I have no hope, I just want to die.
There is nothing and I don't talk to any one or go outside so nobody outside of immediate family would miss me. I just want it to end. I wish I could at least be one of those genius depressives that could channel their illness into an art but nope, I'm talentless and hopeless, I deserve death and I crave it
>>
>>37029973

Fuck man, I'm sorry to hear that and thank you for the advice.
>>
>>37029924
All of my interests are usually tabletop related, so all i could recommend is that

>>37030015
thats all really rough anon
without a supportive family depression gets so much harder. Do you think they're a big part of why you're depressed?
>>
I've been on Wellbutrin for a couple years now and it's definitely helped my productivity, but now I just did really well in all of my classes this semester at uni and managed to get a pretty great research award/scholarship, but I think now I'm even more sad than I used to be, and panicking on top of that because I think there is nothing that can make me happy. Or I'm uncomfortable with this level of success and I don't know what to do with myself when I'm not being miserable.

I used to drink a lot and that was my coping mechanism, but now I usually just restrict my food intake and that keeps me uncomfortable enough to be comfortable. I don't think I'm even going for being "pretty" any more.

Also I have made a lot of contacts/acquaintances at uni but zero close friends, because I just don't get any pleasure out of interacting with people and it kind of worries me.
>>
>>37027188
I'm miserable for no good reason. My life is going fine. I walk to the store and stare at the sidewalk and am filled with dread and sadness over nothing in particular. I try to keep my mind off it, I try to breathe slowly and think of something nice but it comes back, this feeling overwhelming my body

Why can't someone find a cure for this?

I think about my main man Seneca /pic_related/ and tell myself I don't have the right to engage in such frivolous self pity, but I can't help it.

I feel slightly better from the mere act of typing this post however. I think I'm just absolutely starved for social companionship and social interaction.

I have no friends in real life. If 4chan went down I'd spiral into a deeper depression. I love you guys. No homo
>>
File: 1455228228609.png (485KB, 1011x563px) Image search: [Google]
1455228228609.png
485KB, 1011x563px
>>37030100
Definitely. I was an only child for 10 years and I didn't really notice it at the time but maybe there was not enough attentiveness towards me when they were born. I remember in freshmen year, they called in my parents about my shitty grades and they pulled up my past records and every time one of my 2 siblings was born, my grades dropped.
My dad's also said a lot of horrible things and I remember all of them, You know. The "I don't like you" Or when I was fat, he'd always make fun of me or make comments.
My mom is okay but she's really moody and quite lazy, When I was around 8-10, we'd get in fights all the time.
Neither make any attempts at anything now, I've not left my room for weeks on end except for at night to get food when every one is sleeping and nobody said anything the whole time.
I bet my siblings will end up terrible as well, my parents spend their day working then they come home and watch TV and browse facebook all day, my house is messy and my pantry had rotten to mush potato's in it for weeks and it smelled terrible
>>
File: 1493634111192.jpg (123KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493634111192.jpg
123KB, 1000x1000px
>>37027342
Ketosis just kicked in so the depression mood swings have too.
Right at the same time that a girl from ok I had a date scheduled with started ghosting me, probably due to Chad scheduling a date with her or something

Normally ketosis mood swings ain't that bad, and getting ghosted sucks but oh well. Together, well Jesus it sucks dick
>>
>>37030262
Didn't mean to quote that other post
>>
>>37027188
miserable, im broke and in between jobs, working a shit job with shit pay, actually at a point where i might be able to legitimately get disability but cant because have no one to take me to social security office (its almost 50 miles away)
crippling depression, frequent urination, and a pain in my chest that comes and goes all the time that I can only guess is a massive hernia
i fill out applications to work but never get called back so i just work temp jobs until they let me go
last interview i had was 3 years ago, probably bombed it
have terrible social skills, personality and anxiety from shitty childhood and upbringing
couldnt even talk to my dad or he would get mad at me, only years later to have him ask me why i never talk
i could go on but honestly, i just wish it was over,
life is an unbearable, cumbersome chore and sometimes i just want to buy a helium tank and end it
>>
>>37030262
what is ketosis?
Sorry about the girl my dude

>>37030242
Do you think you'd be better if you were out of that environment?
It sounds to me like you would

>>37030382
i think you really need professional help anon
is there ay way you could get to the SSO?
>>
>>37030413
How could I even do that? Any ideas?
It's so hard to get a job, I had a job before I moved and it was quite fun but I only was able to stand it because my one friend I had worked there.
One thing that gets me is that I was very close to semi-normalcy and on my 18th birthday last year, my friend called my childhood crush and her friend up and we all got drunk off my liquor and I ended up getting my first kiss and got to the titty sucking part of sex in my room but she had a college boyfriend and started feeling guilty and even got to hang out with a friend group at a park a few days before I left and it was one of the happiest I've ever been even if a majority of the time I was getting drunk and playing video games alone every night, I still had people to talk to or hang out with.
Now it's almost a year later,I'm alone, I don't text any one, I haven't met or talked to a single person here and I don't leave the house My birthday is coming up in 12 days and I'll probably have my parents take me to get something to eat and bitch about a job the whole time then spend the rest crying and wishing I wasn't here. They even leave for a big vacation alone the day after my birthday so I can bet that my birth isn't the first thing they'll be worrying about and more like worrying about being packed.
Thanks for the replies, I've been crying pretty hard but it's cathartic for the moment, I've posted here before and I'll probably do it again at some point as it's all a cycle but I appreciate you
>>
>>37030413
maybe, it would be really hard though because the only person i have to help me is my sister and this would take all day so its asking a lot since it would have to be on the weekend and it's also her only free time. But I'm also really fucked because my dad refuses to work even an entry level job so im the only one making money right now. If I try to get disability i have to get institutionalized for at least 3 days, and then if i have a hernia like i think i do or whatever is wrong with me then it will require surgery that will leave me out of commission for at least a month if not two. So i can't go to the doctor because I have to keep working or i wont have a place to live since im without any real help and i guess im fucked and doomed to live a life of misery until my chest ruptures and i die a painful death or some other horrifically bad fate .
>>
>>37030170
I love you too bro. Just remember when you feel that way there's a robot somewhere sharing those feels with you.
>>
>>37030590
i honestly have no real idea how to get a job. I'm garbage at it. Think you could go back to where you were, room with a friend or something while looking for a job?

>>37030597
Cant hurt to ask. You're in a shit position, you do need to see a doctor your health is very important. Why wont your dad work?
>>
>periods of dratsically low energy
>periods of drastically high energy
>periods of bliss
>periods of unexplainable anger and hatred
>periods of crippling saddness.

I hate this emotional rollercoaster I've been on for a few years. There isn't a feeling worse than being at your highest and crashing down into a pile of steaming shit and fatigue just minutes later.
>>
>>37030746
yeah but i cant because if i dont work then the money stops coming in and i become homeless and lose everything.

>why wont your dad work
because hes a worthless selfish faggot that smokes weed and watches tv all day. he is middle aged and worn out from working rough jobs and destroying himself with drugs and alcohol his whole life and now he is also trying to get disability as well. i would bring up the fact that he doesnt have to work the same jobs he used to and he could try to get a nice cushy inside job but you need understand it is not possible to reason with these people. any time I try to talk to him or tell him anything he just responds with hatred. he is white trash scum
>>
>>37027188
Life is shit as always just another day in paradise
>>
>>37030746
It's possible, thanks for listening. my head hurts from all the crying. Have a good night
>>
>enter thread
>everyone is being so nice to each other

what the fuck are you normies doing on r9k
>>
>>37031192
Being nice to fellow robots should be encouraged, since normies aren't nice to us. You're a cancer upon r9k
>>
My psn is DelitheSkelly if anyone wants to talk. Im a gayboy and would like some gayboy friends
>>
File: why......jpg (39KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
why......jpg
39KB, 295x295px
>>37027188
Failing my exams, disappointing my parents, bottling up my emotions. Same as it's always been.

I wonder if anything good will happen to us soon
>>
File: 1494744076619.png (288KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
1494744076619.png
288KB, 600x336px
the ward feels almost like a jail
if only i had a gun
>>
Hello my depressed friends. Here's something to make you happy. You aren't this guy (who's now a girl with pics to prove it) >>/bant/475014
>>
>>37033380
Fucked that link up >>>/bant/475014
>>
>>37027188
I could be your bf if you live in Europe.
>>
>>37028614
If he has a "girlfriend" at his age He's probably more of a failure than you.
>>
>>37027188
Had a pretty good last few days. The loss of interest seems to be what really kills me 'cause when I lose interest, I think more, and thinking about things makes me miserable. Luckily, vidya seems to be getting fun for me again. And now I'm expecting the other shoe to drop anytime.
>>
File: 1465882877264.png (545KB, 607x926px) Image search: [Google]
1465882877264.png
545KB, 607x926px
>Antidepressants actually worked
Although my anxiety is still present I'm okay with this. Holy heck that was awful. Life is bearable now.
>>
File: 1492719854240.jpg (28KB, 468x362px) Image search: [Google]
1492719854240.jpg
28KB, 468x362px
We're all going to die sooner than later anyway, no need to suicide. If you have to do it at least do something cool first to entertain the rest of us.
>>
>>37035776
>Life is bearable now

Like, do you actually feel motivated to go out and do things now?
>>
WHY DO GAY PEOPLE AND MALES IN GENERAL ONLY SAY I'M ATTRACTIVE, WHY CAN'T I JUST BE GAY SO I'M NOT SO ALONE.
>>
>>37035885
>i'm attractive
post pic
>>
>>37035846
I feel a little more motivated to do things other than sit around on 4chan all day, i.e., read which is something I haven't been able to do in years.

But really, more than the increase in motivation is the change in my mood. I'm almost happy now it's fucking amazing.
>>
File: 20170510_164208.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170510_164208.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>37035896
Here's a disclaimer, I look like shit rn, and believe me when I say males only say I'm attractive so don't bully
>>
>>37035992
Your friends are very polite.
>>
>>37036036
Lol, I know, no one believes me, just want to die
>>
File: 1469756229892.png (204KB, 482x415px) Image search: [Google]
1469756229892.png
204KB, 482x415px
Guys, I need your help, I hear a lot about depression on this board, and also see people often argue about it.

I have a problem and I have no clue and am helpless, given here are people that say you always need outside force to make you depressed and others that say you need unproper brain chemicals to be depressed.
Here is my problem
>22yo and rheumatism
>got into bodybuilding a few years ago, the rheumatism is only in my legs, so I can work out upper body.
>2 years ago I get a horrible injury in my shoulder which got mistreated until recently, which also prevented me to work out (german healthcare isn't that proper I had to learn this way)
>from the wrong treatment I now have arthrosis in my shoulder
>as I got this diagnosis it started, it has been about three weeks since
>stopped eating
>I can't sleep anymore
>I don't want to do anything anymore, video games bore me to hell and even the release of a game I was really excited to play now doesn't interest me anymore(besides bodybuilding my only other activity is video games)
>despite that I sleep only a hour a night or so, I want to stay in bed, I hate moving because of pain now.
>no libido left, not even desire for human contact often, I need to be in a good mood to talk to people
>i also often cry for 30 minutes or so without being able to control it, currently I am at work and could barely hide it by hiding in a bathroom stall.

Am I depressed or simply a sadboi meme? What should I do? I don't want to feel like this anymore.
>>
>>37036104
looks like the real thing, you should go see a therapist bro
>>
>>37036156
I better do so, the last weeks where hell, I just hope I can be helped, my orthopedist said me I need to go to a very top notch hospital for my shoulder, currently I am having a panic attack because of this, I think I am already a hour on the toilet
>>
>>37035992
5.3/10

gdfgsdfgasfasvxc
>>
>>37027764
Goodbye, friend. Please make sure suicide is your only option, and if so, good luck.
>>
>>37028614
You sound like a solid lad to me. Ignore Chad dad, he is dumb.
>>
I don't even know what it feels like to not be depressed anymore. 30 still living at home and I was already depressed at 17 or so. Although it got worse. I'm pro at hiding it though.
As for it fucking up my brain, only my short term memory is slightly fucked. I can remember things from ages ago and my reaction time is good enough to keep up with the kids in reaciton based online vidya.

I don't think I could be normiefied though. Meds can artificially raise my mood maybe but that doesn't change the fact that I am a schizoid mongoloid and can't stand having people around me for too long, let alone having an actual relationship. I unironically enjoy being alone more than having to put up with other people, lack of human interaction is not my problem, just a lack of purpose.
A job where I'm mostly by myself would be optimal but that is not exactly a common thing. I had a job like that and it was great but their business closed at some point.
Some guy I knew from school got rich via YouTube, I considered that too but you have to pander to kids mostly.
>>
>>37028614
Fuck what your dad says, anon.

You already have much life experience and work hard, he has no right to talk you down, especially when he is a man that age with a girlfriend.

I know it's easy to say over the internet, but the next time your dad tries to do this, just snap and tell him that you are hard working and that he is full of shit.
>>
>>37036939
I'm also 6'4, where is my gf
>>
File: rem_by_dutomaster-dadux59.png (917KB, 660x919px) Image search: [Google]
rem_by_dutomaster-dadux59.png
917KB, 660x919px
>>37027188
Drank half a bottle of Captain Morgan the night before last. Good time tbqh
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Depressed schizo here. Cut for the first time today and it felt really fucking good. I dont know how Im going to hide this from my therapist though its too hot for jumpers.
>>
>>37037476

Cutting is a meme for girls . Men torture their dicks or something.
>>
File: 2bcasual.jpg (30KB, 640x525px) Image search: [Google]
2bcasual.jpg
30KB, 640x525px
>>37037618
It felt like there was something inside my arm that I needed to let out, don't think torturing my dick will do that.
>>
>>37035992
You're cute. I'm not gay nor a male.
>>
>>37036104
>lack of sleep
>loss of appetite
>anhedonia
>easy crying
It sounds like depression, though 3 weeks is not enough for a formal diagnosis, I believe. Chronic pain and depression are closely linked, anon. Seek help, not only for your mental health but also for your pain. Try every shit available, it makes a world of difference. It's very difficult to control mental pain when you're in physical pain.

t. another 22yo depressed Yooro with a rheumatic disease
>>
>>37037893
I do my best to seek help, the rheumatism got really bad in the last years and I have that shit since I am 10 years old, but I started a experimental treatment two weeks ago, I hope it works.
Right now the worst thing is the arthrosis in my shoulder because of the mistreatment over two years plus the injury that still isn't 100% diagnosed because they assumed something wrong.
I am having panic attacks all day because I am so worried to find out how bad the injury is, I am still waiting for a call from the doc...

Anyways, thank you for your advice, anon. I am surprised to meet someone similar to me here, and I hope you are getting better, shit is rough.
>>
>>37038785
>have that shit since I am 10 years old
I have it since I was 12, had to leave a sports career behind.
Hope things don't turn out so bad for you anon, it truly sucks. Best of luck.
>>
on day 2 of my hangover, want to die
>>
>>37039454
>getting hangovers

Just be drunk all the time
>>
>>37037786
Cool, bet I can make you loose interest in less than a minute
>>
>>37035992
Im gay and your not really my type but you are very cute
>>
every day i wake up and start playing video games
i dont do anything else except maybe some meager housework if shit gets too bad, and sleep
i should start educating myself before i'm fucking 25 or 30 with no highschool education still, and no prospects for any non-wageslave career
i just want to disappear
>>
>>37041366
I know the feeling. It's like I just don't want anything out of life, so instead I waste every day by playing vidya and trying not to think about anything. The shitty part is that I'm losing interest in video games and TV and stuff.
>>
>>37028614
Does your dad actually call video games "vidya"?
>>
>>37041366
Hang in there, friendo
>>
>>37040849
I think i'm giving it up for good
>>
File: 1459273762603.jpg (11KB, 224x206px) Image search: [Google]
1459273762603.jpg
11KB, 224x206px
Good to see you skelly.

I'm having trouble with intrusive thoughts desu, keep looking at the light fixture and wondering if it could support my weight.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.