[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an anon sitting on an Amtrak in Kentucky anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 20170514_221503.jpg (885KB, 1069x1538px) Image search: [Google]
20170514_221503.jpg
885KB, 1069x1538px
Ask an anon sitting on an Amtrak in Kentucky anything
>>
Are you single and prepared to mingle
>>
>>37027201
I havent mingled with anyone so far, theres tons of empty seats so no one is sitting next to anyone
>>
>>37027187
where are you going and for what did you decide to take an amtrak
>>
>>37027187
Amtrak in Kentucky? Thought they only went as far as Missouri River Runner to St. Louis or Southwest Chief to Chicago.

What line you on?
>>
>>37027243
You should sit next to someone and ask them how they're doing
>>
>>37027187
Did you know there's a cold water dispenser at the front?

I didn't notice it until about halfway through a 17 hour ride.
>>
>>37027252
Im headed home to seattle becaise im done with uni for the semester. This is more fun than flying because i get to see all these different states
>>
>>37027187
How would you rate the ride so far on a scale from 1 to 10? What are some pros and cons?

Post more pics please
>>
>>37027294
Im on the cardinal, it only briefly touches kentucky, ill be in ohio shortly.
>>
>>37027371
Yeah ive been drinking tons of water to try and flush out all the salt i ate, 5000 mg today from all the packaged foods i packed
>>
>>37027187
PUT YOUR SHOES BACK ON!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37027300
Nah i like the solitude
>>
File: 20170514_223110.png (2MB, 916x1217px) Image search: [Google]
20170514_223110.png
2MB, 916x1217px
>>37027384
Pros: I can stand whenever I want, tons of space compared to a plane, great views, quiet.
Cons: more expensive than flying usually, and you can't get off the train often. Therefore you have to pack lots of food or pay a lot for dining car food. Pic is west virginia
>>
>>37027384
And the rating is 8/10 for me.
>>
>>37027526
Thanks desu. I've always wanted to take a ride but I live in Atlanta so there's no use.
>>
>>37027187
>Ask an anon sitting on an Amtrak in Kentucky anything
Can you post your penis?
>>
>>37027588
Nope, thats reserved for my thai qt's
>>
>>37027629
Have you had to wait at a siding for a freight train to pass you?
>>
>>37027733
No, and im pretty sure /n/ has disproved that meme. The only stops we made so far are scheduled ones. However, i dont like how the train travels like 10mph when going through towns but i guess thats for safety
>>
>>37027187
Would it be romantic if you found me waiting at King Street Station for you when you arrive? I can write a sign with anon and your post number on it don't you dare fucking ignore me faggot I know what your socks and shoes fucking look like
>>
>>37027808
Are you taking the Empire Builder from Chicago? If so I'd really appreciate another thread from that train.
>>
>>37027878
Yes, i have a multi city ticket so i spend a day in chicago and leave to seattle on wednesday. There will be more picture worthy landscapes there
>>
>>37027824
Eh, my parents will be there to pick me up so id probably run away to their car.
[Spoiler] unless you were a qt grill [/spoiler]
>>
>>37028003
How much did you pay total?
>>
>>37028043
238, booked a couple months in advance and used the student discount
>>
>>37028077
From DC to seattle
>>
>>37028077
That's really fucking good.What are the crew and other passengers like?
>>
>>37028147
The crew is nice and patient with people, and everyone is courteous. In the start of the journey it was mostly people who use the train out of practicality but I imagine that on the empire builder in the middle of nowhere it will be mostly adventerous people, rather than just people trying to get from point a to b
>>
>>37027187
how many hours are you late?
amtrak is total fucking horseshit. late all the time, shoddy maintenance, fucked up spending and shitty crews.
also, since they're gov't, they shit all over our trackage rights because hurr durr passengers
>t. BNSF employee
>>
>>37028374
So far every stop has been on time within 10 minutes but my trip is still just beginning
>>
I took a train from Orlando to Miami. It was about as fast as flying (when you consider time you have to be at the airport) and it was super comfy. I'd definitely do it again.
>>
Jerk off on the window.
>>
>took amtrak from MS to CA
my the time we got to TX the bathrooms had not once been cleaned no matter how long the layover was
>tfw holding it for three or more states.
i hope your ride isnt as long as mine was op.
>>
>>37027187
Would you, could you, on a train? Wait for further instructions.
>>
>>37027373
You're on one of the older trains, aren't you? If you are then enjoy the ride, anon. I took one of those from Seattle to central Oregon and it took 12 hours. You won't be home for another week.
You should also go buy a $12 can of soda for shits and gigs.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.