[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what happened

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

>be 20 year old virgin
>decide to go to a brothel and lose it
>pay 150 bucks for full service
>girl has nice tits and that's my kink
>dick is erect all the way
>20 minutes pass
>can't cum
>she's blowing me
>she's fucking me
>she tells me she wants to see me cum
>can't do it
>decide to go nursing handjob for the final 10 minutes
>couldn't cum
What is wrong with me? I know I'm not gay since I can't get erect to guys, and I can cum jerking it to anime girls, but being a virgin should mean I should have been a quickshot, which wasn't the case. Help me /r9k/
>>
>>37026870
A lifetime of deathgrip masturbation has desensitized you. That's why you take a break for a week then do a single fap 20 minutes before going to a brothel/Asian massage parlor/whatever.

Give your dick a break.
>>
File: 1494375234680.png (32KB, 286x350px) Image search: [Google]
1494375234680.png
32KB, 286x350px
>>37026906
>deathgrip masturbation
These days I've been using toys to masturbate, which is the tenga flip zero, so I should have been responsive to friction, but that wasn't the case.

So just stop for a bit? Got any advice on what to do when you fell the compulsion to rub one out?
>>
>>37027018
Like now since I keep my reaction images and lewds in the same folder?
>>
>>37027018
>Got any advice on what to do when you fell the compulsion to rub one out?
Go for a walk. Eat or drink something. Distract your mind and/or hands. If you have a hobby, do it. I find most masturbate out of boredom+energy+compulsion, so just remove the opportunity to jerk it. Your brain is conditioned to associate free time with masturbation so it triggers the series of events that lead to arousal and masturbation. The best thing would be to direct that energy and testosterone somewhere else. It's all psychological. As you break that habit your brain associates that free time with other things, and you get the urge less.

I used to masturbate multiple times a day and now using those techniques I regularly go 3 days to a week without jerking it and not even notice.
>>
>>37026870
I know that feel. I fucked a few girls for money through Craigslist trickery and I could only cum once. Most of the time I have to jerk off in her mouth to finish.
still kinda better than a regular fap though
>>
>>37027176
I think I actually like my sex toy better than her blowie. I don't know why, but it did. Have sex toys gone too far?
>>
>>37027176
the girls are.. paying you, anon?
>not sure if reeeee
>>
>>37027234
No, bad wording on my part

I fucked them for really cheap though. I used to have a whole scheme where I put up ads for "odd jobs" and then I would ask all the female replies for "kissing" lessons because I needed "experience", after we met would slowly ramp things up until full blown sex. I would offer them $100 but would lower the price to $40 because >"oh man rent and classes give me a break pls"

Worked 4/6 times. They were all college girls too. I even had an arrangement with one girl where I only paid her like $20 a go.

I'm a ugly manlet too. r9k memes about women and money but it is true in my experience
>>
>>37027214
>I think I actually like my sex toy better than her blowie.
It's because
a.)You know what you like
b.)You're directly feeling it so you control the speed/intensity to your liking
>Have sex toys gone too far?
Until I get one that self-heats, self-lubricates, self-cleans, and squeezes on my dick, they haven't gone nearly far enough.
>>
>>37026906
>tfw I cum in like 1 minute when I fap
I can't imagine lasting long if I did it
>>
File: 1494473638102.jpg (74KB, 720x660px) Image search: [Google]
1494473638102.jpg
74KB, 720x660px
>>37027136
Well, time to play video games, and I think the longest I went without fapping was a hiking trip. Didn't even feel like jerking one out when I was either busy talking and hanging about, or actually discussing topics.

It's not like I'm ugly or a NEET, I'm just too detached and when I get into a convo, I REALLY get into it. Which is why I love 4chan. And by the end, most girls just leave and I just find another person to talk to, and I don't realize I had a chance until I get back home and realize when I should have gotten flirty instead of philosophical.
>>
>>37027318
I mean the sex 4/6 times. The other 2 times I still got to play and suck on their titties as well as make out for a good hour.
>>
>>37027326
>squeezes on my dick
I find mine does a wonderful job at that since its designed to have a vacuum effect after you put it in. The POP! when I release my dick is wonderful in its own right.
>>
>>37027318
I'm really impressed that this works, though I'm probably too honest to pull it off
>>
>>37026870
I had a similar situation when I got my first and only blowjob, granted the girl I was with wasn't somebody I was really attracted to ( Have no room to talk though) and I was drunk/high as fuck.

I'm pretty sure it was just liquor dick for me though because despite not being that attracted to her she knew how to suck a dick and I remember it feeling really good.
>>
>>37027415
It's the Ben Franklin effect. They're already willing to trade cash for intimate contact, you've gotten your foot in the door. You just up the cash and up the intimacy.
>>
>>37027415
I won't lie though It did take like a few weeks in between each girl to find the next willing one. A big mix of angry replies (im gonna tell my husband/bf reee), or "I'm 40 years old lol", and one time some tranny kept spamming me. As well as my ad getting flagged by white knights.
>>
>>37027465
Could you word that differently? I feel as though I'm a bit too autistic to understand all the metaphors and how they correlate
>>
>>37027465
This.

I would slowly ramp up things. My routine was
>Make out for a bit
>"H-how do girls like to be kissed on the neck?"
>After that, how do girls like their breasts felt/rubbed?
>*act really shy* h-how do you suck on a girls breasts so it feels good for h-her?
>eventually switch between all of those for a while and just make my way to having sex with her
>>
>>37027616
that's pretty creepy. do you let them know where you live?
>>
>>37026870
I had the same experience with a gf. I had to pretend to cum the first couple times until I got comfortable enough to actually cum. Some weird anxiety shit wouldn't let me I think.
>>
>>37027925
Same, it just felt weird. I was having my dick sucked, I even got to put it between her tits, I even lost my virginity when I put it in her, but I couldn't cum, and since i was a virgin, didn't even know much about pretending.
>>
>>37027897
No, I actually talked them into doing it in their cars. At the time I lived at my parents so I couldn't just have them over lol.

I admit, it sounds creepy in writing, but they were all chill with it. Just gotta be slow with it and not make your intentions obvious. Like a heat of the moment thing
>>
>>37028019
>it sounds creepy in writing
I have no idea how girls have such a weak sense to danger. Gave a girl 10 bucks for a meal, and she told me everything about her, her name, her place of residence, what her background is, her phone number and her snapchat, it's fucking ridiculous. She didn't even ask my name, while I kept getting more and more curious with her. If I was a sex trafficker, I'd set up base in the US.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.