[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are guys obsessed with their sisters?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

File: 1481039858593.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481039858593.png
1MB, 1440x900px
Why are guys obsessed with their sisters?
>>
>>37026191
I have two older sisters and never really think about them.
>>
>>37026191
because they are off-limits no matter how attractive you find them. it's like a never-ending tease and the taboo side of it is really a turn on. i often wonder if my sister knows how much i fap to the thought of her tight little body
>>
>>37026191
Only in the cartoons.
Sisters are normally a non entity.
>>
>>37026224
/thread

OP is a weeb who is no longer in touch with reality
>>
I'm not obsessed, I just want her to practice proper dental hygiene
>>
File: bigsister.png (272KB, 945x1377px) Image search: [Google]
bigsister.png
272KB, 945x1377px
>>37026191
>>37026224
They sure do seem obsessed with you, anons. Why aren't you "putting yourself out there" so they can mock you some more?
>>
I'm not obsessed, but I really, REALLY hate her. She is basically everything I find wrong with modern day women.
>>
>>37026191
Because I don't have one so what I say only makes me hard and not disgusted at the family dinner
>>
>>37026191
Because a normal brother-sister relationship is really platonic and usually aloof.

It's only anime that has blown this brother-sister shit out of proportion, most guys don't really like their sisters.
>>
File: 1494178630975.jpg (19KB, 379x469px) Image search: [Google]
1494178630975.jpg
19KB, 379x469px
>>37026191
I hate her but I also love her.
I want to see her grow to be a self sufficient woman.
I want to see her have good moral standards, yet also understand when people take advantage of her.
I want her to be realistic and think of all sides when considering an argument.
I want her to be a good girl whom I can proudly consider blood.

But in reality, she's a Stacy, who doesn't want to take advice, who doesn't take lectures, and who needs a whooping to understand anything. I want to help her, I really do, but she's so out of it.
>>
>>37026348
this. all these hug your sister threads here is bullshit.

when you are the younger brother your sisters will play with you and hug you and you will begin to hate it. when you think of your sister you think ewww. sisters are annoying and can immediately teach you what to not like about girls.

unless you got a cool sister who looks out for you and helps you get through teenage life and not want you to be a goodie goodie and miss out on all the fun.
>>
>>37027298
Every sister is different
>>
>>37027355
not gonna bad talk my sisters because they dont deserve it but i will be the brother that wont be seeing them or talking to them much when he moves out.
>>
>>37026323
both this and
>>37027298
>hug your sister threads
are people larping. That being said, there's some fascinating stuff about siblings like genetic sexual attraction and the westermarck effect.
>>
>>37027519
if people can larp about this shit without being disgusted then good for them. but i say at least 50% of people in those threads have incestuous thoughts.
>>
File: filthy succubus.png (102KB, 287x263px) Image search: [Google]
filthy succubus.png
102KB, 287x263px
>>37027298
>have older cousin
>she lived with us for a while
>when I was 5 to 10 years old, no problem
>when I got to 11 to 15, something went wrong
>I was dripping spaghetti everytime I saw her
>she had an amazing bod, soft hands and large breasts
>but at the same time, I felt so uneasy being around her
>she sleeps in my room and wanted to sleep with me
>I took it upon myself to sleep in the living room alone
>get really tired after a sports event oneday and sleep in my own room
>wake up to find her cuddling me like when I was young
>Idon'tknowhowtodealwiththis.gif
>end up crying
>she leaves for a while and comes back when I'm 18
>I'm chad now, I can handle her, she tells me stories of my youth and I get play flirty with her because bitches love flirts
>she still considers me a good person and gets very intimate with me when we get together
>>
File: 1494779135953.jpg (79KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494779135953.jpg
79KB, 720x720px
My sister is the only girl in my life so I want to ram my tongue in her anus.
>>
>>37027645
so you used to flirt with her?
>>
>>37027584
Nah. You can indulge in fantasies without them having any connections to real life. I do have 3 sisters and I really like incest stories but I have zero desires to get intimate with my own sisters. It's more the taboo behind it, I guess and that having a romantic relationship wiith a sibling is having a relationship with someone you probably know better than anyone else. It's like the childhood friend trope. just taken to the extreme.
>>
They are the ultimate childhood friends
>>
File: 1493088153338.jpg (143KB, 919x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1493088153338.jpg
143KB, 919x1369px
They probably don't have sisters, or are talking about 2d sisters. I've fapped to stuff like https://exhentai.org/g/814075/b349608117/ and pic related but the thought of doing anything with my real little sister is disgusting. I guess some people have a very thin line separating fantasy and reality.
>>
>>37027738
Yeah, I enjoyed it, and it seemed like she enjoyed it too. I never took it further since I have my values. But Goddamn is she waifu material
>knows how to cook authetic bengali and chinese dishes
>knows how to manage a house and keeps it clean
>knows that women tend to be evil cunts and I can openly speak about my views with her
>once even cried holding me asking me why I was so good to her. Obviously because she's family, and a nice girl
>can even talk about kinky topics with her and laugh about it in the end
I hope I can find a girl like her in the future
>>
>>37027863
>I guess some people have a very thin line separating fantasy and reality
That's something I never understood. If you're in your 20's or 30's you should be well aware that reality and fantasy have nothing to with each other, otherwise all the people who play vidya would be mass murderers at this point. But I guess common sense and logic only applies when it's about something you care about.
>>
>>37027812
>>37027827
>Sisters
>Friends

pick 1.
>>
File: 1494777284774.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494777284774.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
My sister is super cute and she's the only cute girl that likes being around me. Given the chance I would fuck her brains out but life isn't that good to me.
>>
>>37027930
confess your love and run away with her, it's the only choice, you won't ever find a girl like her again because these girls are shy and don't want to appear slutty so they'll let no guy approach them.
>>
>>37027952
I'm sorry you have a bad relationship with your siblings and while this isn't unusual in itself, it also isn't the norm. There's plenty of siblings that like each other.
>>
>>37027930
She seems nice. Ask her to help u out in finding a gril.
>>
>>37027863
>They probably don't have sisters, or are talking about 2d sisters.
I have a sister and I very much want to bang her.
>>
File: 71nxVdykj3L._SL1500_.jpg (200KB, 1003x1000px) Image search: [Google]
71nxVdykj3L._SL1500_.jpg
200KB, 1003x1000px
>>37026191

big bro and little sis is the best combo, wish this anime explored that aspect more... sad!
>>
>>37027974
She's already married by now anon, and like I said, I have my values.

>>37027999
I live in a country where arranged marriages are socially accepted, and my parents plan to do it to me, and they tried to convince me to agree to getting married before going to the states. And if they will pick out a girl, I will ask her to give her measure on her too. We're close enough that I'm sure they won't have a problem with it
>>
>>37028034
then please explain how the westermarck effect does nothing for you, genuinely curious
>>
>>37028089
How the fuck am I supposed to know? It just doesn't, I'm not a scientist.
>>
>>37028089
It's not a 100% guarantee you won't want to lewd your siblings, just lowers the probability. Everybody's different, there is no universal formula for human psyche.
>>
>>37028080
oh shit so u are really bengali?

then kek you totally could have married your cousin.

cool that she could be kinky in what is a very much conservative country.
>>
>>37026191
I have a younger sister, she's pretty cool now that she's out of her uber emotional teenage years. We talk about video games and movies and farts. It's like having a cool buddy who just happens to bleed once a month, I honestly don't even register her as a female.
>>
>>37028089
Westermarck Effect is not a scientific fact, it's just a hypothesis some kook made once that's been heavily criticized.
>>
>>37027997
i wish they were cooler. but they lame. now i only like bad bitches.
>>
>>37028089
That stuff isn't guaranteed to work. Also it's dependent on how much time you spend with your family member. It's why so many more people want to bang their sister as opposed to their mom because your mom is far more likely to be a constant presence in your life. Your sister can vary heavily.
>>
>>37028182
>you totally could have married your cousin
Maybe if I was in the middle east, but not there. Bangladesh isn't that far back culturally as you think. We don't marry our cousins and most people don't have sex till after marriage. Sure to the west, it sounds insane, but considering the sacredness of sex has become a myth there, not surprising.
>>
>>37028255
This. Plus if we're to take the theory as law, it only applies to when you're young.

If you're like an adult already and you have a smoking hot little sister, there's pretty much nothing stopping you from finding her hot except morals and social conditioning.
>>
File: siblings.jpg (194KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
siblings.jpg
194KB, 1920x1080px
>>37026191
They don't, it's losers and the sisterless who obsess over the only females obligated to care about them. Either that or us who enjoy cute relationships or fetishes.
>>
>>37028255
I wonder how many siblings would like to lewd each other, then. Given how we select mates your sister/brother would be the perfect match, but offspring from incestous relationships has a higher change to have bad genetics, but good traits also have a higher chance to te passed on if I understood that correctly.
>>
>>37028424
Also I don't understand why parents have a big issue with their children entering a relationship. I mean parents worry about their children finding someone that will treat them right, or not? Who would be a better partner than someone who know from the very beginning? I know, social norms and such but surely it's something that crosses your mind?
>>
>>37028459
Because if it happens that the only person that your child can get along with is another one of your children, then you have failed to raise them to adapt to the outside world.
>>
>>37028590
It's not an issue of being compatible with someone from the outside world, it's more a practical thought, really. They might find another partner eventually but the catch is neither the parents nor their children will know that person.

Honestly, if I had children and they decided to have a relationship later down the line I wouldn't necessarily encourage them to go down that path but they'd have my support, because I know that chances are they would treat each other better than a stranger.

I suppose it's a good thing I'll probably never sire offspring ;_;
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.