[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(You)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 24

File: CLbCB1g.jpg (160KB, 720x839px) Image search: [Google]
CLbCB1g.jpg
160KB, 720x839px
What's special about yourself and what defines you?
>>
As I was going to say in the previous thread before you deleted it, nothing, i'm a sad sack of shit who sits in his room all day shitposting on an [obscure country] [obscure hobby] image board.
>>
>>37025953
My baby blue eyes and inherent saintliness.
I'm not your average person.
>>
>>37025953
okay, if you insist...
I've seen some shit. I've lived some shit. I'm a tough motherfucker but I can't trust people.
What defines me is my intention alone. You can't figure me out by my words nor my acts.
>>
>>37025953
I'm not special at all and I'm not defined.
>>37025975
Eritrean flowerpressing
>>
>>37025953
I guess conscientiousness.
>>
>>37025975
>>37026048
What are your interests? What are the few things that you enjoy in this life?

>>37026006
>inherent saintliness
What do you mean?

>>37026010
>I've seen some shit. I've lived some shit.
Got some stories?

>>37026055
Why?
>>
>>37026066
>Why?

Why am I conscientious? Because I have no fun and the only thing for me to do is to get more conscientious and learn new things as the days go on. I don't want to bitch about not having fun, I hate nihilism and hedonism, so I just keep on learning. I don't think I am a genius or special or anything like that, just conscientious.
>>
I'm weird looking (that makes me special and unique, you'll never see anyone who looks like me)
>>
File: 1494197595353.jpg (250KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1494197595353.jpg
250KB, 2048x1365px
>>37026125
Are there certain things that you enjoy exploring and learning about?

>>37026147
What is unique about your appearance?
>>
one day i will rise like a phoenix from the abysmal shit mess that is my life, i will go from NEET to millionaire in a few years time

for now, i remain incubated
>>
>>37026066
no fuck off and stop making useless threads
>>
>>37026066
My interests and enjoyments neither make me special nor define me.

Trust me, I'm not special or defined.
>>
File: i11584467499.jpg (190KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
i11584467499.jpg
190KB, 1080x1080px
>>37026170
>for now, i remain incubated
How do you spend your days?

>>37026199
You are not being detained here; you are free to go.

>>37026203
How would you describe yourself as a person?
>>
>>37026162
Big lips, chinese eyes, weak cheekbones. I'm just a weird looking individual.
>>
>>37026162
>Are there certain things that you enjoy exploring and learning about?

Hell yes. I like reading philosophy books and thinking outside of what a normal modern person who consumes a lot of media would think. A lot of people are not free thinkers, they are conformists. They don't know that there is a lot of propaganda in movies and TV. I enjoy those things but I don't get any sense out of the world through those things. Books are better but what is best is observation of real life. I don't care at all for social ostracism just because I view the world differently than most people. Comparing how people would act thousands of years ago to today. I love looking at sad people who are concerned so much with things that don't matter, like their car or clothes. I like trying to be as objective as possible and trying to figure out what is the best way to live. What is best for human genetics, what is best for your genetics. All sorts of things to think about. I do like having fun, got some video games that are fun, but I think I would rather spend time thinking about the infinite things that can be thought about. I have a job now though so I got less time for all that. I just need the money.
>>
>>37026316
>How do you spend your days?

in isolation. i'm mentally preparing myself to go from NEET to rich celebrity
>>
>>37026316
I would describe myself as quiet and reserved.
>>
I can hold my breath for two minutes, and describe the eastern front of WWII in good detail
also I am almost always extremely angry but I am good at not showing it at all
>>
too smart to know the odds but too dumb to try
>>
>>37025953
God wants me to shitpost on his behalf
>>
File: Argentina.png (654KB, 531x798px) Image search: [Google]
Argentina.png
654KB, 531x798px
>>37026376
What are the things that you think about the most and would you say that your priorities are in the right place?

>>37026383
>i'm mentally preparing myself
Only mentally?

>>37026416
What would you like to discuss about with a fellow quiet and reserved person?

>>37026480
What angers you?

>>37026487
What are some things that you regret not trying and/or would like to try?
>>
>>37026006
>inherent saintliness.
You frequent 4chan. (You) are no saint.
>>
>>37025953

I kind of lost my sense of identity after I stopped partying and isolated myself from society for 6 years.

Old friends told me that I used to have a good sense of humor, but these days I'm a drag to be around.
>>
>>37026620
>Only mentally?
physical fitness is already a big part of my life, however i've never had more than 500$ in my possession at one time, going from that to having millions is going to be very overwhelming
>>
File: 1461717379029.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1461717379029.gif
2MB, 450x253px
Nothing in particular. I suppose if you break it down to interests i might have not so common but not like deepest dark obscure stuff so its not necessarily unique. I'm an amalgamation of average.
>>
>>37026620
I always overthink things and fail to try, which is why I never go too far because I know my chances are slim.

for example
talking to pretty girls
starting a new business
learning a new trade
etc..
>>
>>37026645
As long as you dont let your shitposting seep into yourself irl, then you can still be a saint.
>>
I can combat roll and get up when the roll is finished.
>>
>>37026620
>What would you like to discuss about with a fellow quiet and reserved person?
Oh, nothing. I'm just passing the time.
What do you like?
>>
>>37026620
>What are the things that you think about the most and would you say that your priorities are in the right place?

It's usually whatever is in front of my face. So that could be something in my personal life distracting me from things that are not as prioritized. Next order in priority would be the current political situation. Followed up with what the media is up to, which is usually involved in the current political situation. I'll try to get the reality of the situation and then compare it to what cable TV news will say, but I just ignore mainstream news at this point. Then when all that is out of the way I'll read some philosophy books and try to apply it to modern times. All throughout this process I am trying to come up with some original ideas as well, then try to determine the quality of those ideas. Most ideas are shit, people venerate new ideas just because they are new which is pretty bad. When I get tired of all this I'll have some fun with video games, but if you think now is a good time to distract yourself then I think you are wrong. I had a long period of distracting myself and I had to do some catch up work. Anyways, I think the current political situation is a correct priority behind really important stuff going on in your personal life that you need to address right away. People who distract themselves probably think that if anything important is going on then other people will address it and they don't have to worry about it. That is probably true but I like being conscientious myself. The only problem with those people is that they sometimes distract themselves from the personal problems in their life and never address their own problems.
>>
File: Meme_stirner.jpg (10KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
Meme_stirner.jpg
10KB, 200x237px
>>37025953
Daily reminder that you are the Unique(tm)
>>
>>37026620
>>37026789
Got to go to work now, take care.
>>
File: 20161107_214243.jpg (950KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161107_214243.jpg
950KB, 2048x1536px
>>37025953
I'm kind of........smart?
And I talk kind of weird, but in a nice way, at least thats what some friends told me.

I also draw decently, mostly copying images but still, it turns out really really similar and of that I'm proud.

I'm a weird breed of beta and a real pussy when it comes to confrontation. While I can talk to my crushes just fine, I never ask them out. Some people I can hardly look in the eye while talking because my subcontious doesn't let me E.G: my friends friend, my oneitis mom, etc.

I have some acne scars that really bug me. I wear glasses and am really thin but not skelly levels. My tongue is fissured. I dont have earlobes. I have dimples. Thats all the meaningful shit I can think.

Overall not really a "different" kid on the outside but those who are close to me seems to like so its OK on my book. I never stop trying to be less retarded though because I feel like its the right thing.
>>
File: C0j2sR2WgAUFzt8.jpg (216KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C0j2sR2WgAUFzt8.jpg
216KB, 1200x1200px
>>37026663
>I stopped partying and isolated myself from society for 6 years
Why?

>>37026677
How do you plan to realize your dream?

>>37026683
What is this amalgamation comprised of?

>>37026741
>I know my chances are slim
What about what you are "too smart to know"?
>>
>>37025953
I grew up always really fucking popular.
People always liked me because I was funny and good at sports and I've always been really nice.
Now I'm just really nice and I think I'm funny.
Being funny and nice got me laid a lot but now I'm 30 it does fuck all for me.
>>
I have a vivid inner world and I'm pretty smart.

I'm also extremely sarcastic and cynical. I don't take myself seriously at all, if I try to act serious I just burst out in laughter. Expect to be casually insulted 24/7.
>>
>>37026850
The same trite and usless interests(vidya,animu.etc), physically average or probably below average, average aspirations and dreams like a stable life and stuff. Ive always been a background character, the guy thats just there.
>>
Nothing, I don't even have hobbies. Sure, I play video games but I'm not good at them or not deeply into them. I don't care about comics or manga. I watch whatever movies I find interesting but I'm not a cinephile by means. I listen to music but mostly top 100 garbage, I don't seek new music unless I accidentally hear and happen to enjoy it and I listen to the same handful of songs over and over again. I'm a boring piece of shit.
>>
File: 1490679535194.jpg (110KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490679535194.jpg
110KB, 750x1024px
>>37026833
>I also draw decently, mostly copying images but still, it turns out really really similar and of that I'm proud.
Can you post some drawings that you are proud of?
>I'm a weird breed of beta
What do you mean by that?

>>37026886
What are your interests?

>>37026908
>I have a vivid inner world
How would you describe this vivid world?
>if I try to act serious I just burst out in laughter
Example?
>>
>>37025953
Honestly?
I'm a genuinely funny, creative, clever, and well-read in an odd fashion with a unique outlook on life but no one can ever see past my shortcomings and lack of social skills.
>>
>>37026980
Fuck all these days.
Used to be in a band, used to be a sponsored skater, used to enter athletics competitions, used to play football (soccer).
Now I have no interests, I got so depressed that I gave up on everything hahaha.
>>
>>37026980
>I have a vivid inner world
I'd describe my inner world as photographic. I have thoughts and feelings that I can't put into words. I get what I could only describe as atmospheric impressions from what I observe that I can't put into words either.

The me on the inside and the me on the outside are two entirely different people. I wonder what people would think of me if they knew what I was like inside.

>if I try to act serious I just burst out in laughter
Like, if I try to carry myself in a serious and masculine manner, or put on a serious face, I get a grin that I can't control and I just burst out laughing.

Also when I see people I'm familiar with I can't help but have a fuckhuge smile as I approach them. It's annoying.
>>
the voices in my head say I'm everything and the most special one. Defined by my puffy goblin face
>>
>>37026936
>average aspirations and dreams like a stable life
What else?

>>37026955
>I'm a boring piece of shit.
What about your life?

>>37026998
>I'm genuinely funny, creative, clever
How so?

>>37027044
>I got so depressed
What caused your depression?
>>
>>37025953
I've taken both my brother's and sister's virginities, wrote about the experiences as part of my Master's program application in an effort to self sabotage myself, but still got accepted.
>>
I can activate a sort of internal cinema in my head from time to time and play short cartoon like animations i suppose. Not terribly vivid or good quality though
>>
>>37027164

What about my life? I consume, excrete and sleep but don't do much else.
>>
>>37027164
What do you mean what else? Thats about it nothing more special than that. A family, a comfy house, a nice job the usual. I guess if you want the precise things it would be start a small studio for my hobby, find a nice cs job, move in with my bf. All these things are not unique there are million other me in the world with the same goals.
>>
File: Istanbul.jpg (122KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
Istanbul.jpg
122KB, 736x1104px
>>37027133
>The me on the inside and the me on the outside are two entirely different people.
How different is your inner personality?
>I wonder what people would think of me if they knew what I was like inside.
Would they have a positive view?
>Like, if I try to carry myself in a serious and masculine manner, or put on a serious face, I get a grin that I can't control and I just burst out laughing.
>Also when I see people I'm familiar with I can't help but have a fuckhuge smile as I approach them. It's annoying.
Interesting, me too.

>>37027208
>I've taken both my brother's and sister's virginities
How did that happen?

>>37027268
What about your future?
>>
File: 20160902_210049 (1).jpg (865KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160902_210049 (1).jpg
865KB, 2048x1536px
>>37026980
>Can you post some drawings that you
are proud of?
I failed math for these so please no bully.

>What do you mean by that?
I'm pretty outgoing and my pseudo-intelectuality grants me the admiration of quite few people. That is how I got so close to literally all five or so of the girls I've shot for something with. But my lack of non-ironic abrasiveness and "strong grip" makes some people not think on how their actions affect me, so they end up being non-appreciative and expecting me to stay good willed towards them forever.
That in turn leaves me as a pushover, so to speak, which is something I aim to fix ASAP.
So many times I've felt totally fucked over because some random episode with that one girl or guy didn't attend my overly rational expectations, when the consequences weren't actually a big deal to everyone but me.

Its weird. I guess I gotta turn my brain off to those situations more often. Overanalyzing really takes a toll on you.
>>
>>37027164
Well i personally think i'm not any of those things but i keep getting told funny when i chat with people that give me a chance and everyone laughed when that circle of friends still existed.

Always told i'm clever when doing handiwork like fixing fences or basic carpentry and i find ways of doing things better than others were doing it. Winches for tightening the fence instead of a rope and a log, using crowbar as a lever for pulling 15" nails that were stuck instead of this shoddy slide hammer, lever lock and wire instead of a rope that kept rotting for a horse fence as some examples but anything from a quick fix to general jury rigging.

Most people i talk to don't understand why the liberators killed caesar or how that made a civil war happen let alone something obscure like how blue paint made a country rich and famous or, again, how blue paints cost supposedly effected how titian painted and lived day to day or how the fact we even have accessible iron to build the foundations of civilization is the greatest miracle i could name. Maybe this is more factoid than oddly or obscurely well-read but its a sort of history i find interesting and worth reading deeply.

Creative-wise i draw, paint, sculpt, and play cello whenever i can to decompress. Maybe i'm mistaken in that being a creative set of subjects but thats what i'd call it.

But, 99 times out of 100 people instantly lose interest in me when they find out i lack "surface" knowledge like what happened in last nights football game or call me weird when i find it difficult to look people in the eyes or talk at an audible level and i never get a chance to show most of who i am. I feel its just a really shallow and cruel way to treat someone but maybe i'm wrong and its just how things look from my tiny point of view.
>>
>>37027349
>How different is your inner personality?

Different as in... for one, inner me has a completely different voice (I have synaesthesia, which explains a lot about my mind), is extremely logical and analytical.

Inner me picks apart situations outer me gets into and criticizes and insults outer me for poor choices.

>Would they have a positive view?
I feel like they would. I also feel like they'd have a lot more understanding about me if they had a chance to talk to the inner me.

Also, I feel like when I write/type, my words are a direct manifestation of my inner self, rather than my outer self.
>>
>>37027349

>What about your future?

I don't want to do anything with my life. I'm either going to die of heart disease or I'm going to take my own life, 50/50.
>>
File: 1486798602423.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1486798602423.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
>>37027492
What else about yourself do you think should be fixed?

>>37027551
Who are your favorite artists?

>>37027614
Do you talk to yourself out loud?

>>37027667
Why are you so hopeless?
>>
>>37027739
>Do you talk to yourself out loud?

All the time. When nobody is around to hear it. Sometimes I'll go on long rants or have conversations with myself.
>>
>>37027739

>Why are you so hopeless?

No particular reason, I just am. What drive I have is used to do basic instincts like I said earlier, eat and poop. I don't want to reproduce, I don't want to find a mate, I just want to cease to exist but my barely functioning instinct for self preservation and fear keep me from making that so.
>>
>>37027849
There are ways to override your survival instinct.
>>
>>37025953
Big ideas and opportunities then I throw it all away by waiting until the last possible minute

I fucking hate myself
>>
>>37027739
Titian currently. I admit to just discovering him fairly recently and honestly my favorite work of his, The Feast of the Gods, so far with his name attached he merely did additions alongside Dossi though Bellini is consider the painter otherwise.
If its not that its The Death of Actaeon. I like how he sort of "fuses" Actaeon into the foliage but other than that the way Diana holds the bow and her stance seems "off" and I can't quite get into it.
>>
>>37027814
Interesting, me too.

>>37027849
For how long have you felt that way?

>>37027937
>Big ideas and opportunities
Such as?

>>37028009
Who's your favorite musician and french artist?
>>
>>37027911

I'm not feeling suicidal this very moment but tell me for when the time comes. I know drinking or doing drugs might do the trick but I don't have any means of getting those things.
>>
>>37025953
I have an uncanny ability to make money. Always been good at it. Not saying I've ever had a thing handed to me in my life. Just that it's a skill that time and time again has been a huge factor in my life
>>
File: images (48).jpg (10KB, 250x438px) Image search: [Google]
images (48).jpg
10KB, 250x438px
>>37027739
>What else about yourself do you think should be fixed?

I need to:
Swear less.
Exercise more to be healthier and more attractive (I seem to have good genes, which makes the whole thing easier).
Go to a dermatologist to fix my zits and this dried out skin on the side of my thumbs that never goes away.
Be less concerned all the time.
Be less afraid of social backlash.
Be less self-destructive (I'm not a freaking crackhead or something but I do some dumb shit like not taking my medicine when I'm sick or procrastinating shit that I shouldnt).
Be more organized and less predictable.
Get better at hand-writing.
Fix my word choosing (I oversay so much shit its unreal).

I think thats it. Some of these are nitpicking but if all of them end up being changed I think my life will finally be all good and satisfaction will come. Hopefully I'll have gotten myself a GF by then too. If all goes well this GF will end up being my current target.
>>
I don't have a job, so there's nothing special about me. I'm quiet, don't speak, and keep to myself.
>>
>>37028074

10 years now, probably longer but I particular remember in my senior year of high school I started feeling really hopeless and having passing thoughts of suicide. It only became stronger as time progressed and no amount of talking and medication has helped. I tried going to school and working but I still felt the same, so now I just lie in bed waiting for the sweet release of death.
>>
>>37028219
quiet as in I need to speak up when I talk
>>
>>37028074
film ideas mostly, I have an entire 5 season tv series written out in my head and basically I have all sorts of shit I am always trying to make/write but inevitably any opportunity I had to actually make it happen vanishes when I fail to take advantage of the moment

I'm not going to get into uni or get funding for my documentary this year because I applied too fucking late

just kill me
>>
>>37028074
Niepce for the french.
Can't say i pick favorites for music. My tastes change and who i liked listening to one day or month or year i'll dislike. Someone gave me a Pink Floyd cd, Wish You Were Here, and that naturally led me to listening and like The Dark Side of The Moon.
If i had to say theres a sound or song i never seem to get tired of its Zoe Ketting, she plays second chair in Rasputina, and the song Escape Artist. It makes me think of old sailing and shipping and storms for some reason.
>>
>>37025953
i graduated high school at 15 and by 19 i had a bachelor's degree. 22 now, gonna have a doctorate next year.
>>
>>37028292
Realize i went on a tangent there.

If i had to name an "artist", or band, thats my favorite my current would be Pink Floyd.*
>>
File: 1473686827766.jpg (125KB, 540x684px) Image search: [Google]
1473686827766.jpg
125KB, 540x684px
>>37028183
>Be less concerned all the time.
What concerns you the most besides your relation with people?

>>37028234
Do you have any friends? How's your relationship with your family?

>>37028287
>I have an entire 5 season tv series written out in my head
What is it about?

>>37028292
>Niepce
Why?

>>37028354
What are your interests?
>>
>>37025953
I'm worth about 500k at age 21. You don't have to believe me. All of it is from insurance sales. I have a lot of that money in cash and I'm about to buy a 20 unit apartment complex.
>>
File: IMG_7154.jpg (214KB, 413x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7154.jpg
214KB, 413x319px
>>37028666
He pioneered and invented photography, invented various things because he wanted to like the first combustion engine or a predecessor to the bicycle, and he made heliographic photos which have a sort of "dingy" feel i enjoy. He's admirable in that he did things that came to mind and succeeded in making some great things because of that which is extraordinarily rare.
>>
>>37028666

I stopped talking to my friends because I realized the only thing we really bonded over was video games, we would have long bouts of silence rarely talking about anything besides games, also since I'm a NEET I don't have the latest console which was are only means of communication. I was distracted by video games but I still had the same thoughts while not at the same capacity, it was still there. I'm really close to my brother who is just like me. I don't hate the rest of my family but I don't particularly like them either.
>>
>>37026066
I listen to music all day. That's my only interest. I'm a fairly boring person.
>>
>>37025953
>I'm 6'8
>People think I'm kinda funny
>>
File: 1446740157411.jpg (61KB, 640x796px) Image search: [Google]
1446740157411.jpg
61KB, 640x796px
>>37028680
Do you enjoy your life? What are your future plans?

>>37028794
What do you think about the works of Arnold Genthe, Mervyn O'Gorman and autochrome photography in general?

>>37028866
>I'm really close to my brother
How do you think he would feel if you commited suicide?

>>37028917
What kind of music?

>>37028919
>People think I'm kinda funny
Do you think so too?
>>
File: 1477918825339.jpg (174KB, 669x429px) Image search: [Google]
1477918825339.jpg
174KB, 669x429px
>>37025953
I am a procrastinating faggot rotting away in my apartment spewing out autitsic esoteric rants.

I am also certified crasy. So life will never get more intresting then i make it.

Will never get security clearence. Doomed to steal inteligence for the rest of my pathetich life.
>>
Welp, this is masturbatory, self-promoting bullshit on my part, but here goes:

Why I'm special:
>actually brilliant
>rather unique nervous system; haven't met anybody with exactly the same wiring
>experience the world differently on a fundamental level
>high degree of talent in art, writing, music, science, and general feats of memory
>somewhat unique way of moving/holding myself/vestibular function; walk differently, sit differently, hold things differently, fight differently, etc., hard to describe but it's been pointed out to me
>somewhat less visual than most people and more reliant on my other senses, really sensitive hearing and tactile function
>odd tone of speech, apparently

What defines me:
>I genuinely believe in my heart of hearts that all life is worthwhile.
>I rely heavily on intuition.
>Seriously incorporate sex, drugs, and rock and roll int my philosophy.
>Internal mythology built heavily on John Campbell.
>>
>>37029050

>How do you think he would feel if you commited suicide?

We've discussed it, he said he would understand why I would do it but obviously doesn't want me to do it. I forgot to add it the reasons why I can't do it, I know it would destroy him. I guess we have each other to live for but I don't know how much longer I can take existing.
>>
File: images (13) (1).jpg (26KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
images (13) (1).jpg
26KB, 512x287px
>>37028666
>What concerns you the most besides your relation with people?

Bloody nothing.

Just kidding. Other guys being called handsome next to me since its something I cant actively change. And, on a less retarded manner, my intelligence. So far no one came up to me and went "you dumb me smart", but when I'm trying to explain this one thing to someone or something like that and they bring up other peoples input I feel slightly threatened. Since for me it seems like they're saying "oh right youre a false god and thus are unsure of this? lemme consult this higher mind over here while your dumbass chills over there with your shitty fake wisdom" when in fact its just a make sure kind of deal.

I mean, if I actually was as knownful as I dream and try to make myself appear as, this would hardly happen.

I will go to sleep now. Thanks for listening OP. Farewell.
>>
>>37029050
Can't say i know much about Genthe beyond he photographed the 1906 earthquake and did a lot of chinatown ad well as having the habit of erasing or cropping things of western culture out of his photos.
I only know of O'Gormon through the Royal Air Factory and his work for the Royal Air Force when they still wanted balloons and lighter than air flight in general and the subsequent scandal as well as his Highway Code work. Did he do photography as well?
For autochrome i only know they took a long while for a proper exposure, where fragile, and required certain lighting to be properly viewed. I didn't dive too deep into photography overall but heliographs seem to have the best "feeling" to them, at least the ones i've seen. They remind me of an art style in an old book i read once called Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.
>>
>>37025953
My act is convincing
>>
>>37025953
I'm black with an 127 of I.Q
>>
I'm partially blind and I have an undying love for monster girls. That's all I am really.
>>
>>37029516
>an 127 of I.Q.

I doubt that
>>
File: FB_IMG_1479481794709.jpg (8KB, 261x204px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479481794709.jpg
8KB, 261x204px
>>37029516
>an 127 of I.Q.
>>
>>37025953
Agressive autism and depression
>>
>>37029050
A lot of harsh noise and progressive dreamfunk
>>
>>37029625
Post avant jazz is better than progressive dreamfunk you plebeian fuck
>>
>>37029695
>listening to NuJazz
Go toke your vape pen elsewhere.
>>
>>37029731
>>37029695
>>37029625
Go back to your board
>>
>>37025953
I'm acceptrianly intelligent.
>>
>>37029956
>acceptrianly
wat deed he meen bay dis
>>
In all honesty nothing at all. I am simply yet another human being born with a given name on a given time at a given place that just so happened to be different from all of you. I will fulfill this view of the world I have been given, and I will take all that I can from this perspective that is me before I die. Life to me is just energy and I think everything both animate and inanimate is ultimately connected in some way. I am just one of many faces of this world so I will live as me because I am me and you are you. At the end of the day we are all the same. We are equal in birth and death. Embrace the innate transient nature, but tread cautiously. It can be tempting to kill yourself just to find out what lies beyond this life. Just focus on the present moment and live with it, and embrace the fact that life is ever changing for better or worse. It is impossible for something to indefinitely stay unchanged through time so use it to your advantage. Know that things can improve, or become worse. Just learn to enjoy the ride, and recognize that this life will end. I think life is valuable because it is finite. Be you and embrace your perspective of this world, because I do not think it is possible for something to have the same view as you so in that fact you are unique regardless.
>>
>>37029530
Are you a cyclop?
>>
>>37025953
Nothing I'm smart enough to define, or stupid enough not to know is there.
>>
I am kind of a fevil's advocate that can make most people do whatever I want. I can step over their boundries and they like me for it. Generelly societies rules hardly ever apply to me because I am charismatic.
>>
>>37030513
>I am kind of a fevil's advocate
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Punished Wilt.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Punished Wilt.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
>>37025953
I say yes and sorry too much IRL.
>>
>>37025953
I'm edgy and angry.
>>
I'm a piece of shit but my heart is in the right place.
>>
>>37030684
I know how to make people do mean things. Engage in bullying, cheating, taking drugs, engage in dangerous activities, have sex in open places etc.
People like being evil and shameless, I know how to activate those traits in the nicest and cutest people.
Putting sociaty a mirror in the hand to show it that we are all degenerate sons of bitches
>>
I suppose I'm eccentric. I'm trying to get my way into a high paying occupation just so I can have enough money to fuck with people's expectations. I want to earn lots, but live in a piece of shit 1 bed apartment, drive a shit car and only eat rice/ drink water, and also live alone whilst acting the part of a an attractive respectable member of society. Only when people look beneath the surface they see stuff that makes them totally rethink me, which will
deeply unsettle them with any luck. I also have no desire for romantic relationships and am probably asexual. I apparently also stand out physically, and have been told I should model.
>>
>>37028866

Same boat. I realized how my "friends" are people I only really interacted with through video games.

>>37025953

I'm a college dropout that has done everything from android apps to computer vision for autonomous robots.

All my apps are free + no ads (1 of them has 50,000+ downloads on the google play store), all my code is open source, and I nearly got quite a bit of money out of the autonomous robot gig i got to work on, sadly we encountered a motor error in the last stage of the competition.

Still looking for a job.... nothing I did matters financially. I love software engineering, but I'm seriously considering giving up on it entirely.
>>
>>37025953
What I regard special about me is my retardness, there are some things about human nature I don't understand, which has led me to believe that I might have a mental handicap.
I regard it special, since it makes me different from the normies, but maybe it's just my imagination.
>>
File: IMG_7803.jpg (31KB, 255x251px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7803.jpg
31KB, 255x251px
>>37030903
>t. a guy who sold an ounce of weed to one girl who'd never done drugs before and got high with her and got her to give him a bad blowjob and now thinks he's an evil mastermind destined to corrupt society
>>
>>37029050
>Do you think so too?
Dunno if you're still here, but yea. There was a time in my life when I wanted to stand up, but the life of a stand up comic can be rather depressing, more so if you're not in the top 10% of know comedians.
>>
The autistic fervour with which I make art without actually having autism
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.