[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /INTP/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 876+97104356.jpg (187KB, 804x1052px) Image search: [Google]
876+97104356.jpg
187KB, 804x1052px
>tfw too wise for my current group of friends
>tfw too socially impaired to get any other friends
>>
>>37023464
Wow friends aren't commodities you fucking retard guy
>>
>>37023464
ENTP here, but hang out with a lot of INTPs. Kinda got some to start hanging out since we had a lot in common, mostly vidya.
>>
File: Cute Pepe.png (11KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Pepe.png
11KB, 500x500px
>>37023464
>Tfw I figured out the secret to happiness is taking a nap in a comfy bed while listening to relaxing music, and when waking up from the nap listening to more music.
>>
Reporting in
What now?
>>
>>37023464
This thread seems kinda pointless desu
>>
>>37023464
/INTP/ here

>Forced to go to a party
>Sit in chair, blank stare the whole time, lost in thoughts
>"haha look at anon, he shut down. somebody restart him!"
>snapped out of thoughts, everybody laughing at me
>leaves party and lays in bed at house

I sometimes can't control it, I just get to deep in thoughts.
>>
>>37023691
>This thread seems kinda pointless desu
there are no points to any thread
>>
>>37023738
>fuck you mom I'm a nihlist
>>
>>37023464
That's why I hate mbti. Because of people who fulfill the prophecy themselves by giving in to guidelines set by their personality type because of a fucking test. Stop this pretentious shit and start thinking for yourself.
>>
File: 1494463034328.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494463034328.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>37023717
>go to a party
>Sit in chair, blank stare the whole time, lost in thoughts

fucking this ever time! I get so absorbed in the smallest thing especialyl when I drink, I jsut sit there and look and analyze everything I can see even the people that's there.
nobody seems to care though, except one guy came up to me once and said I was creepy and asked if I needed some help. I just said I has epilepsy and we started talking like normal people.

I don't have epilepsy and I have no idea why I said it
>>
>>37023829
If you're stupid enough to limit yourself based on what a website test told you, then sure.
I don't think anybody who takes the test is going to limit them selves based on what they read in the description of what they received as a test answer.
It's more-so you can get an idea of how you act, if you have no self awareness, or how others act. Every person is different, this just generalizes people.
>>
>>37023464
How do I save myself from this meme personality type lads? Its a living fucking hell being a lazy "tfw to intelligent."
>>
File: Swedish.png (830KB, 667x648px) Image search: [Google]
Swedish.png
830KB, 667x648px
>>37023464
Is acnekun /INTP/?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=3i9Jgq0x5-U
>>
>>37023464
> self aggrandisement of r9k robots
> wise

Kek you are all fucking losers and none of us will be close to ever being 'wise'

Just because you have voluntarily or involuntarily removed yourself from social norms does not make you wise.
>>
>>37023464
>tfw south american and have no friends who don't speak english
>>
File: god is dead.png (319KB, 2000x1715px) Image search: [Google]
god is dead.png
319KB, 2000x1715px
>>37023464
>friends
>INTP
I haven't missed a person since I was a kid and realized I needed my parents for food
>>
>>37024098
This. Mbti should actually be used to categorize people so that you know how to deal/minpulate them
>>
What types go best with an ENTP-T?

My current friends suck ass and I need a change.
>>
>>37023464
>wise
>investing a lot of time and thought into mbti personality tests
>>
>>37024944
>>37024944
This could he helpful
>>
File: 1474603324285.png (394KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474603324285.png
394KB, 600x640px
>>37023464
real INTP's know mbti is a meme
>>
>>37025376
gracias amigo
>>
File: 1490356005100.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490356005100.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>37023464
reporting in captain

>be in class
>abyssal levels of deep in daily mental gymnastics
>thinking about how time only exists because we ackowledge it's existence
>the future doesn't exist until it becomes present, you can only guess what will happen further on your lifetime
>the present is such a small fraction of time that the exact moment it happens, it's already past
>like the future, the past doesn't exist, the only things that assure us that it really happened are memories which we forget easily
anyway
>completly spaced out
>chad and 2 stacies comes into play
>>heh, you sure are one wierd faggot anon, look at all these girls waiting for you to pound their ass!"
>"oh wait, there are none! *euphoric chad laughter*"
>MFW snap out of perfect brainstorm state
>MFW was tackling one of the main pillars of our existence and this dickhead had the audacity to disrupt my 4D chess game and drive my attention towards carnal desires

also MTBI is a complete joke, the questions are so vague that the result will change drasticaly by just waiting 20 minutes and doing it again
it bacisally implies that how you were feeling at the moment is your entire personality.
>>
>>37024347
he completely grosses me out so no

hes an extrovert
>>
>>37023464

Yeah, you are definitely 'too smart' to be cool.

I bet you also have Ds right now in high school because you are too smart to do your homework. You are also probably too smart to get a girlfriend either. Your brain probably emits frequencies that are too strong for pea brain mortals to handle. Your brain also has a tree growing through your skull that grows 69 $1000 bills which you put into your retirement fund every day.
>>
>>37025993
man I swear it's this kind of people that makes it worth it, nothing else
>>
>>37023464
I sigh.
I glare.
I spit.

I leave
>>
>>37025993
the difference between an real INTP and someone who's just pretending to be one is as follows:
INTPs are the kings of LARPing to look like they give 2 fucks about anything surrouding them. because of this anyone who says he's an INTP and acts like OP's description is just someone with protagonist syndrome.
And that's the thing;you'll almost never know when an INTP is couvering himself with that blanket of lies, because anything that envolves snapping out of your perfect line of thought is painfully irritating. so 90% of the times the INTP will pretend to be someone else because them don't care wether they are talking with someone or not, essentialy emotionless thinking machines
TL;DR OP is full of shit
>>
>>37026189
What the fuck are you even saying. And intp being a social manipulator probably the most autistic thing I've ever heard
>>
>>37026189
That could apply if you were talking about face to face interactions and not a place where people come to shitpost and talk about their problems.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.