[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the sadness slowly starts to turn into anger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: f.png (6KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
f.png
6KB, 267x189px
>tfw the sadness slowly starts to turn into anger
>>
Embrace it boy, start hating world its only way.
People are naturally hateful, normies, chad and womyn are full of hate they are only showing it indirectly, they are all extremely passive agressive creatures.
Either way you cut thru their bullshit or take it slowly in your ass till it makes toll on your mind and body.

I very vindictive I like to piss normies in all way possible, every chance I get I destroy normies stuff, every change I get I steal, every chance I get I place traps and watch how they are getting hurt.

There are no morals in this world remember this boy, world is violent, cruel unforgiving place just became one like that or become cuck. Choice is yours
>>
File: 1446639109656.jpg (2MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1446639109656.jpg
2MB, 2550x3300px
I wish I could be a less hateful person but I can't. I just hate everybody and everything
>>
File: 1492231245836.png (2MB, 975x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1492231245836.png
2MB, 975x1075px
How do you guys have the energy to be angry all of the time? I swear, it's like most people go out of their way to be upset. It's easier to just be indifferent.
>>
>>37022673
Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?
>>
>>37022673
that is good
anger will get you to do "stuff"
stay mad, you are gonna make it
>>
>>37022792
And yet as a normal person I never spend a single second thinking about you. Loser
>>
>recently been needing to watch more and more war movies
>having increasingly fucked up dreams, I'm usually a rifleman in them
>feel my powerlevel shifting from feels to hate
>slowly becoming more detached from everyone
is it time, robots?
>>
>>37023047
>stay mad, you are gonna make it

Shut the fuck up, you don't know anything
>>
>>37023067
You see this is what I am talking about
You are passive agressive Normie faggot.
You would do anything in your way to hurt me despite liking to virtue signal how good person you are. You are cancer of society you need to be removed.
>>
File: 1447728286565.jpg (231KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1447728286565.jpg
231KB, 1280x960px
>>37022961
it's the other way around. I expend a lot of energy to not go full tard rage in public
>>
>>37023191
I'm not a good person at all, but you are bitter, and I am happy, so which of us wins. Also this isn't passive aggressive, this is just me telling you you're a loser, whether you sort that or not is your problem
>>
>>37023403
>I am not bitter
>i have urge to call you loser
>but I am happy

Jesus you normal fags are most passive agressive aholes
>>
>>37022792
you don't know what passive aggression is you pathetic cuck

get a real job and grow up, no one cares about you because you are nothing to them
>>
>>37023734
you are being passive aggressive right now normal fag
>>
>>37023948
If you are going to use English at least learn what shit means.
>>
>>37024017
okay sorry you are just be mad right now
>>
survive sadness
surpass anger
embrace stoicism
>>
>>37024097
But stoicism is without feelings. Maybe cynicism?
>>
>>37024169
>normieism
>>
>>37023654
no need to get passive aggressive about it
>>
>>37022673
you gonna promote a school shooting
>>
>>37023654
>shitcanned from fast food joint

he-hehh, why do you have to call me a loser though...? :^)

It can be so hard to figure out people's motivations.
>>
>>37024335
>normieism
>insult
That's not what stoicism means, simple as that.
>>
>>37022792

This isn't really true. Normies are insensitive, immature, and ignorant in many ways, explaining bullying etc but they are not cruel for the sake of being cruel.
>>
File: 1368625991566.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1368625991566.gif
957KB, 500x418px
>tfw the sadness starts to turn into self-hate and then back into sadness, loops a couple times, and it gets to a point where you hate yourself enough to start making healthy choices simply because you insult yourself enough to convince yourself to do things like improve diet or exercise more
>>
File: IMG_0668.jpg (110KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.jpg
110KB, 680x1020px
>>37022673
Oh hohohooho you put a wee fledgling of the hate you can aquire
>>
Good. The same has happened to to me. Now harvest that anger and turn it into motivation. Don't do things because it may give you a gf in the future just do them in spite and anger to normies.

I literally go mad nowadays if I don't go to the gym or train martial arts or fap like an animal . I HAVE to do it to keep my agression down. I'm not doing it because of some false promise normies and the majority of fags like to say on this board that girls will come to you, I think that's bullshit. I do it because i am angry and I hate everyone and don't wanna go to jail getting in fights with random people so I just let it out at the gym or what ever I want to get good at (like teaching myself Japanese.)

I know that I will probably amount to nothing and that my position is just fate for my meant to be beta self so I don't care if I fail miserably it doesn't matter to me anymore. All I am doing may be useless in the end but fuck it I hate my life anyways so what ever.

Be like vegeta in this video
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4UjRTKBaY

He becomes super saiyan because he stops caring.

Your life sucks, you're angry, nothing matters anymore so stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>37024952
Dragon Ball Z is your motivation huh...?
at least it isn't My Little Pony
>>
File: Adachi.png (209KB, 554x838px) Image search: [Google]
Adachi.png
209KB, 554x838px
I'm starting to understand him better.
>>
>>37022673

The final state is it mellowing out into dull indifference.
>>
>>37025076
That's not the fucking point you idiot. I was just using that video as an example.
>>
>>37023320
>I expend a lot of energy to not go full tard rage in public
This is the truth.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.