[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see white person >day ruined

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 13

File: 1490670630341.png (89KB, 553x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490670630341.png
89KB, 553x506px
>see white person
>day ruined
>>
File: 234324234.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
234324234.png
34KB, 633x758px
>going to work at my wagecuck job
>get on the bus at 4pm
>nigger school children get on the bus
>black nigger female start screeching and trying to sing while eating KFC stinking out the bus
>black male niggers start playing music loud from their phones trying to sing
>day ruined
>>
So now you know how we feel.
>>
Go back to AIDSfrica and no white people will bother you.
>>
File: 1494558969773.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1494558969773.png
35KB, 632x852px
>>37021814
>see another black guy in majority white neighbourhood
>sell house.
>>
>see white person
>neighborhood ruined
>>
>>37021814
>don't see a black person
>sees Arab guy at bus stop
>continue day like nothing happened
>nothing happened
>>
>>37021950
white people destroyed it and now it's the dumping ground of your western fed capitalist machine
If I could destroy the west I would happily go back
>>
File: 1484185132874.png (52KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1484185132874.png
52KB, 596x739px
>>37021814
>see 4chan
>life ruined
>>
>>37021814

*White man

If it was a white girl, I woulda BBC'd that chick
>>
>>37021814
this except unironically

I fucking hate the way white people in my college town act and every time I interact with them it makes me angry
>>
>>37021814
>White people at work keep asking me why I don't go to all the functions or hang with them after work

Why can't they just take a hint.
>>
>>37021814
>Live in a white country
>Don't like seeing white people
>Refuse to leave white country because white man's system makes life too good.
>>
>>37022107
Black Americans' ancestors were here before most of the Euros immigrated here, but obviously one group was favored by the government, and the other was constantly beat down. Why would blacks leave when they have deeper roots here than a lot of whites?
>>
File: 1488143827841.jpg (84KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488143827841.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
>>37021814
I actually really enjoy messing with white people. Yelling white power, or yelling about how niggers are a plague that must be eradicated, or how MLK was satan incarnate, have all been shit Iv'e pulled since I was in middle school. You can't be races if you are black.
>>
>>37022107
>white country
this is brown country pendejo
>>
>>37022056
Well stop interacting with them then, and get those anger issues sorted out, wouldn't want to see you chimp yourself to jail
>>
>>37022190
How do people usually react when you do this?
>>
>>37022176
#roots
Because you can't behave yourself you naughty boys, your kind is chimping out and breaking stuff and that's not cool you know, Trump-san is going to show you the boot of riot police if you don't get your shit together :^)
>>
>>37021814
Black people are always the most racist people.
>>
>>37022019
>white people destroyed it and now it's the dumping ground of your western fed capitalist machine

There was nothing there to destroy. It was all shitty mudhuts, disease and niggers in Africa. If anything, white people made Africa better.
>>
File: 1493190189776.jpg (38KB, 303x297px) Image search: [Google]
1493190189776.jpg
38KB, 303x297px
>See a white woman
>Get jealous because I will never be a white girl/white girl (male)
>>
>>37022470
Think he means taken materials but that was the game of the time, nothing new there that occupying force took resources, but we did leave them pretty fucking mint railroads etc that they left to rust because Africas poor education and coordination
>>
File: 1493571757598.jpg (402KB, 730x780px) Image search: [Google]
1493571757598.jpg
402KB, 730x780px
>>37022250
It depends on the group. At a BLM rally at my college, I yelled while in a crowd of white dudes about how "The civil war wasn't even over race you dumb niggers", which set off a series of rather unfortunate events with it culminating in someone being knocked out. I told the chick who had the megaphone it was me who said it, but they wouldn't believe me, me being "a brutha" and all. Backwards racism is funny as hell.
>>
Okay. Not memeing right now, but why do whites come into these threads when it's clearly bait. You're only making yourselves mad. A lot of the posts here aren't even serious. It doesn't make sense to respond to this thread. Go post in the trap threads like the rest of your people. Also white people smell like dogs constantly, but no one says anything because we care about your feelings too much.
>>
File: wo.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
wo.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>37022653
>I yelled while in a crowd of white dudes about how "The civil war wasn't even over race you dumb niggers", which set off a series of rather unfortunate events with it culminating in someone being knocked out.

please tell me it was a white guy who got knocked out
>>
>>37022564

That's also a stupid complaint I hear all the time. To blacks, diamonds were nothing but shitty shiny rocks that were everywhere. Seriously, do some investigation into the Jewish owned diamond industry, the price of diamonds is kept artificially high on purpose when they are all over the continent.

Blacks had no use for oil and see it as trash. They never did anything with all the wealth they had under their feet, should it just sit there for all eternity because the people those feet belong to are dumb low IQ niggers?
>>
I know that feel

It happens every morning when I brush my teeth, I wish he would fuck off.
>>
>>37022740
Sure. Diamonds are worthless and oil is detrimental in the long run. Leave it there.
>>
File: blyatman.jpg (48KB, 425x487px) Image search: [Google]
blyatman.jpg
48KB, 425x487px
>>37021814
>be slav in a slav country
>saw niggers only on the internet and tv
>the last nigger ever dared to step in my country was beaten to death by gopniks and his body thrown to the ditch by the road within three days
>it was just a quick news flash, nobody cared, not even media
>what a lovely day
>>
>>37022271
How about I go balls deep in your ass instead?
>>
>>37022653
I'm going to choose to believe that you're roleplaying because this angers me greatly.
>>
>>37022838
How about not, how about just get your shit together so your kind can once more be regarded as self sentient human beings
>>
>>37022838
I don't want aids, thanks.
>>
>>37022740
Diamonds are intrinsically of little value beyond advanced technical application, and black people are too smart to waste nonrenewable resources.
>>
>>37021814
a little test to check why things are being dumb
>>
>>37022884
Alright, but I'm not going to like it.
>>
>>37022822
Oh, hey. I remember you, Slavanon.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 400x386px
>>37021814
>see nigger
>life ended
>>
File: 1472010174032.jpg (19KB, 465x446px) Image search: [Google]
1472010174032.jpg
19KB, 465x446px
>>37022740
>Blacks had no use for oil and see it as trash. They never did anything with all the wealth they had under their feet, should it just sit there for all eternity because the people those feet belong to are dumb low IQ niggers?

Just because you want something other people have doesn't make it right to take it by force
Though I don't blame a white person for not understanding that
Also what you took wasn't just diamonds, you took land and kept hostage whole populations. The countries you most dominated (depending on stages of development) are the ones still most hurt today
A perfect example is India which was well developing until the Brits destroyed it economy. Imagine if you got to India before it developed anything, it would be another Africa
>>37022564
> but we did leave them pretty fucking mint railroads
>foreign infrastructure of which the main use was to send resources in bulk back home while the natives were kept oppressed and illiterate is good
>>
>>37023000
>every other colonial country Brits had managed to make good / some use of the resources they left behind
>Africans spend the years celebrating getting rid of white devils instead
>>
>>37023039
Africa is completely crippled my pale skinned friend, they don't use the infrastructure because they don't need it. They survive on western imports while multi-national corporations pay a salary worth a single countries GDP to leaders willing to sell their people short

Even if I agreed with you with all the racist shit it's clear they've been completely exploited by the west and now China wants its share
>>
>>37022936
yeah? from where?
>>
File: 1458988831507.jpg (54KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
1458988831507.jpg
54KB, 680x750px
>>37023000
and even better example is a rhodesia and it's devolution to the zimbabwe. first drough and niggers chomp on rats because there's even no food to steal from each other.

fucking kek
>>
>>37023222
>been exploited
Welcome to the 1st / 3rd world dilemma, blame your leaders for being sellouts, until you guys get rid of that rampant corruption no foreign aid is going to properly reach the people

>China wants its share
Well make strong local companies to compete with the foreign businesses, put out bunch of bs about how buying products from your African company is saving Africa etc
Then again you would have to undercut the opposition in prices and it is pretty hard to undercut Chinese prices
Only way to save Africa is to rid corruption and get strong local corporations to rise to compete with foreign ones, trade disputes are a bitch though and you might be strong armed out of competition by US and China if they start making losses
>>
>>37022895
>Diamonds are intrinsically of little value beyond advanced technical application,

Sure, but there is still a demand for them and where there is a demand, there is a market. They were just too stupid to take advantage of a natural resource they possess and sell it themselves.

>and black people are too smart to waste nonrenewable resources.

They waste renewable resources as well

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/12/thieves-fry-kenya-power-grid-fast-food-2014122884728785480.html

>>37023000

1. Not White
2. Taking land and people as hostages is par for the course in Africa. Blacks were enslaving and selling each other off long before Europeans set foot in Africa
3. The Indians were doing better under British rule, in fact there's a large contingent of Indians who want British White Colonial Rules, Laws and Regulations back. Same thing with several Hong Kong natives.

People have this backwards notion that places like India and Africa were these peaceful countries/continent where everyone lived in harmony until White people showed up.

They were shitholes before Whites showed up. Whites build universities, hospitals, bridges, damns and when they left, the Africans and Indians ran them into the ground and now beg with their hands out so that they won't starve to death.
>>
>>37023231
Another thread where you posted almost the exact same thing.
>>
>>37023433
>Whites aren't evil devils
>Whites are actually misunderstood big brother improving your infrastructure and local services
I-India-kun, Africa-kun, you guys came back...
>>
>>37023433
>3. The Indians were doing better under British rule, in fact there's a large contingent of Indians who want British White Colonial Rules, Laws and Regulations back. Same thing with several Hong Kong natives.

As soon as I read this you lost all credibility
>British economist, Angus Maddison argues that India's share of the world income went from 27% in 1700 (compared to Europe's share of 23%) to 3% in 1950. Modern economic historians have blamed the colonial rule for the dismal state of India's economy, investment in Indian industries was limited since it was a colony.
>>
>>37022653
But the civil war was literally only about slavery. I think BLM is retarded because it's more anti-white than pro-black, but this isn't a point you can really argue.
>>
>>37023474
that wasn't me posting.
>>
>>37023616
>North releases slaves
>South says fuck that
>South is squeezing competition with their piss cheap labor
>North says fuck it and demands South releases slaves
>South says go fuck yourself and bunkers down
>North and some new free men kick Souths ass
>Slaves are now free
Took them a while until they reached full citizenship but still that's pretty much American civil war in a nutshell, some were more ideological on their motives but the base line was South was owning trade and North was having none of that
>>
>>37023719
This all ties back to the key issue of slavery. You just reinforced my point, so thanks I guess.
>>
>>37022019
Yeah they destroyed it with railways, roads, schools, farms. Such institutions of destruction.
>>
>>37023834
>Africans only way to cope with the shit job they did with the after colonization part is to pretend they were left in smoldering ruins
Let him keep his bubble, he won't see facts no matter how much you preach it to him
>>
>>37023806
The issue was over the south depressing labour markets in the north. Do you honestly believe white people would fight a civil war over what they considered niggers? How can you be this naive?
>>
>>37021814
>then proceed to go on white invention, post about it with other white invention on a white website
Curious
>>
>>37023912
Well actually that's how north was divided, those who were motivated by greed and those that were motivated by their bleeding hearts, of course it wasn't 50-50 but no way to know their true motives now without time machine
>>
>>37023834
>Yeah they destroyed it with railways, roads, schools, farms. Such institutions of destruction.

The irony of this statement
>>
>See white person
>remember I'll forever be an inferior shitskin incapable of civilization
>try to avoid looking at him to not ruin his day with my presence
Seriously this is a fucking awful feel. Most of my friends are white and I never feel comfortable with them, I feel like a nuisance to them
>>
File: uzLrg2P.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
uzLrg2P.png
18KB, 509x411px
>>37022022
this

orignal as fuark
>>
>>37024046
Your skin doesn't define, even if the default settings for your race sucks you can still strive for success, best way to beat stereotypes is to prove them wrong, even if there are still assholes who judge you by your skin you know they are wrong and can just brush it off
>>
>>37023912
By this point in time slavery was outlawed by many european countries, so it was natural it would eventually come to the US. The only difference between the north and the south was that the North wasn't reliant on the system so they had little to lose from outlawing it. Besides, with a steady stream of immigrants, there would never be a labor shortage in the north.
>>
>>37024092
>America was build by ambitious and desperate immigrants from Europe, Asia etc
I think i understand why America is such a queer place
>>
>>37024046
what the hell is wrong with you?
why would you think any of this?
assuming you live in america, there's literally no reason to be ashamed of your ancestry because it's already a multicultural clusterfuck. as long as you don't go around nogging on everyone and everything you see, i can't imagine hating someone just because of their race
>>
>>37023039
>Comparing what happened in Africa to any other colonial country
You gotta be a retard to not understand how colonialism in Asia and even the New World was different from African colonialism

>>37023222
I took a cultural anthropology course and the way the IMF and foreign companies are basically robbing Africans with the help of corrupt leaders is heinous.
>>
>>37023719
The Civil war was all about slavery. Multiple Confederate states mention slavery as being a driving force for their secession

>Slaves are now free
And had to deal with 100 years of assblasted whites, granted not only in the south, who set us back 100 years in race relations.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.