[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were a father, what would you do with a schizophrenic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: happy-man-child-593x700.jpg (91KB, 593x700px) Image search: [Google]
happy-man-child-593x700.jpg
91KB, 593x700px
If you were a father, what would you do with a schizophrenic man-child in his thirties? How would you set him straight? Keep in mind he thinks he's a "nice guy" and he's not, and he's been a complete fucking failure his whole life. He even has the benefit of everyone saying "PEOPLE ARE HARD ON HIM" when everyone is nice to him and nobody criticizes him for being a loser.

He's not my son but I live with the guy and I wonder how /r9k/ would deal with this situation.
>>
>>37021404
>set him straight

put him in a mental hospital for the useless sack of human waste he is
>>
>>37021404
You don't set him straight, he's already fucked. I'd just cut contact at that point.

I imagine this would be tough for his mom and dad though. That's why I don't ever want kids. Also this is their fault.
>>
Were you inspired by this thread? >>37013267

It's the exact same situation, 35-year-old NEET who LARPs as a superhero all day and refuses to get a job. https://youtu.be/tDoo1okjGbg
>>
>>37021547
Kek where does he get money for this shit. They probably give it to them. They did this to him.
>>
>>37021627
Midway through the episode he admits he scammed his roastie sister out of $2000 by pretending he needed a loan for a car and just spent it all on toys. He's a fucking NEET god, like a cross between chad aesthetics and robot genetics.
>>
>>37021404
If I was a father I'd never let it get to that point.

If my son were actually schizophrenic (diagnosed and all) I would make sure he got the required help and took medication/went to therapy.

I would spend as much time as possible with him while helping him get employment and looking to schizophrenic help groups to get him involved in.

If he didn't listen, ignored all help, and refused to do anything, even with all of my input, I would kick him out at 25 at the latest.
>>
>>37021547

No.

>>37021700

He refuses to change any of his habits or his personality at all. He has been medicated for years and years now.
>>
>>37021850
He should of been cut off years ago.

The dad could always praise Allah and kill his own son to bring honor to the family.
>>
I'd just start charging him fair rent and expenses for his share of things. Financially, it would all sort itself out.

I'd do everything by the book, sign a lease, the whole bit. Then, if he ever falls short even by one penny, out he goes as per the sheriff evicting him.

Problem solved.
>>
>>37021404
>schizophrenic man-child in his thirties

beat the shit out of him up to the last microscopic turd
>>
>>37021404
My father kicked me out when I was 24 and I would do the same to him.
>>
File: bigsister.png (272KB, 945x1377px) Image search: [Google]
bigsister.png
272KB, 945x1377px
>>37021404
tbqh i'd just lock him out of the house and report him to the cops for trespassing if he doesn't leave

there's no room in society for anyone over 30 who's incapable of looking after themselves, no matter what their mental or physical limitations
>>
>>37022136
basically this. i'm a property manager in california. the median amount of ssi + ssdi each month that disabled people get is $910. So i make sure to charge more than that per month for a room to ensure that i only have working, employed, healthy people paying rent and keeping up property value.
>>
>>37021404
Sounds like you're just being hard on him.
>>
>>37022837
he should just be a literal hardon to him

like just frot his hard-on against his brother's noodle and just grind and stick his tongue down his gimpy throat
>>
>>37021547
wait this are the same people.... what did doctor phil mean by this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpB9S40-W2Y
>>
>>37022938
i dont know why i even read this board
>>
>>37023215
Yep, both clips are from the same episode. Also, enjoy Dr Phil getting BTFO at the 31 minute mark. https://vidlox.tv/c218w6ywclil
>>
>>37022837

But he's a total fucking loser beyond what anybody on /r9k/ can even fathom. I sit here and read what you pieces of shit think and do, and this guy is even worse than all of you. And he knows he's a loser, which is why he spergs out immediately whenever someone starts even very mildly criticizing him. Nobody is hard on him and that's why he's a failure and a man-child. He walls himself off from criticism and other guys have gotten bullied and criticized for doing much less.
>>
>>37023232
The OP is equally as retarded for being a judgmental prick.

>let's criticize people instead of trying to set a good example for them by being their friend
>>
>>37023323
>he's a total fucking loser beyond what anybody on /r9k/ can even fathom
Normally I restrain from calling others normies on this board, since I'd rather post quality content then fan the flames of agitation. But your statement shows you truly can not comprehend the depths of depravity most robots endure. I can absolutely garauntee their are robots worse off, like that 500+lb immobile adipose-riddled atrocity who would die if his mother wasn't caring for him.
>>
>>37023432

I'm going to refrain from posting too much since I don't want to give myself away, but no, you're wrong. You don't know this guy.

>>37023338

You're a weak faggot. Many people have tried to be his friend, he spergs out and treats them like shit. Despite that, people are still nice to him. Go kill yourself.
>>
is he a violent schizo or just fucking crazy?
not "lol imma kill you" crazy, the "milk aliens told me to fuck my dog and I believed them and now I'm ascending to the heavenly volcano-pussy" crazy.
>>
>>37021404
Lol, this board has become, normie:general

If he's acutally schizo and you're jsut not using a badword, I would udnerstand his pain, you little ungrateful shits have no idea what it must feel to be ridden with such a horrible disorder.

If he wasn't schizo and just refused to work/study, I'd tell him he's got a few months to search for it and then I'll kick him out.
>>
>>37023689
>you're wrong. You don't know this guy
So the 500lb NEET who's been shitting in a diaper for years, having his mom bring him food each day and help him shower - you're sure your friend is worse off than him? For some reason I doubt that. Even if he was a convicted pedo, there would still be other pedo robots worse off than him, like the one in jail with the horrid teeth.
>>
>>37024254

Yes, he is worse. You're just going to go into a denial spree because reasons. But I assure you he's worse.

>>37023867

Kill yourself.
>>
>>37024799
>he is worse.
Then please, do explain how he's worse than a 500lb diaper-shitting NEET.
>>
>>37024827

Nope. I'm not going to give myself away here, and you'll just deny it all anyways. And even if he wasn't as bad as that, why does it matter? Why do we have to resort to drastic extremes to condemn someone?
>>
File: LA Noire - Doubt.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
LA Noire - Doubt.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>37025107
Hitchens's razor. What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Thus your statement "but he's a total fucking loser beyond what anybody on /r9k/ can even fathom" can be dismissed. Along with all your other posts, because you're a vapid fucking normie muppet posting for attention.

Why even make this thread if you can't provide any details? And most of your responses amount to "hurr kill yourself." Go to Reddit with that inane bullshit.
>>
File: 1494001053822.png (139KB, 878x738px) Image search: [Google]
1494001053822.png
139KB, 878x738px
>>37021404
Did he ask to be born?
No?
Then fuck off normies, if you want to shit out kids for tax breaks understand the consequences
>>
>>37021700
That's what my Dad said too when I got diagnosed with a plethora of mental illnesses.
Guess how much of it he actually did?
>>
>>37021404
D..dad?
>>
>>37021404
People like this don't make any effort until they get hit hard with a big dose of reality.
I should fucking know, I was a waste of space till I wound up homeless.
Now I'm a waste of space with a job.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.