[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I messed up so fucking hard with this qt. I loved everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170514-233228.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170514-233228.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
I messed up so fucking hard with this qt. I loved everything about her,her looks,her attitude. But now it's done,because I'm a fucking idiot. It's a miracle I generally knew her and had very good connections with. But an argument ruined everything,she's ignoring me and acting as if we never knew each other,even after 2 years of friendship. I think she just got sick of me.
>Did this happen to anybody else of you?
>>
>>37021234
Put your dick in it
>>
File: 1405817772431.jpg (16KB, 230x244px) Image search: [Google]
1405817772431.jpg
16KB, 230x244px
>>37021234
>after 2 years of friendship
>friendship
>>
>>37021234
>Has anyone else here kept in contact with a girl for 2+ years

die normfag
>>
>>37021263
I'd be glad if I got the chance to
>>
>>37021234

What was the context of the argument?
>>
>>37021310
She said I was a shitty friend because I didn't thank her ONCE for a fucking thing that wasn't even that big. I think she just got sick of me
>>
Everyone needs at least one such experience to realize that relationships are simply worthless.
>>
>>37021234
What did you do?

She looks like a roastie anyways your probably better off
>>
you wasted two years of your life orbiting a roastie

her cutting off contact is a good thing for you
>>
>>37021234
>2 years of friendship

What the fuck? She wasn't even your girlfriend? Fucking hell. Getting upset over pussy is pathetic. Getting upset over pussy you never even touched is fucking dumb.

Fuck the roastie and fuck you too. Fucking white people. Go to a fucking strip club. Stop using your tears as lube and go do something else I don't care what just get the fuck out of my face you double nigger.
>>
File: 1494280429349.jpg (379KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1494280429349.jpg
379KB, 1400x1050px
>>37021355
I dunno,she was just so fucking cute and we had such good ties...I still can't believe that she just threw me in the trash that easily,without any fucking hesitation
>>
>>37021432
Every woman ever does that shit. You were a toy, an attention dispenser. Nothing more. When she grew bored, she just got rid of you.
>>
>>37021397
Maybe it is,but she kinda teached me how to be more open and shit like that,as retarded as is sounds. I think she just made me a better and opener person than before we met,but I'm still kinda pissed off because she just forgot me that easily...
>>
Brown eyes are so disgusting. Her brown eyes drop her down to a 2/10 at most.
>>
>>37021399
It's not always about the pussy man...we had a genuine friendship. At least I thought so
>>
>>37021509
She was training you to be the perfect beta orbiter.
>>
File: 1303865402633.png (45KB, 181x191px) Image search: [Google]
1303865402633.png
45KB, 181x191px
Just a reminder that this is the kind of girl robots refer to in greentext stories as 'solid 9/10 qt'
>>
>>37021234
Where does her forehead stop?
>>
>>37021432
You were always just an emergency dick to her. She must be getting good dick now, or you didn't praise her enough, or she felt your worship was useless to her.

At any rate, you never ever ever had a chance of fucking this woman, that was clear after the first month. If she feels extremely lonely or incredibly needy she may want to resume contact you again after a while, only after you apologize to her and resume your role as her footman.

You really do need to understand that she never respected you, which is why the second you challenged her on something she just ended the relationship. It's just like firing a servant that talked back to her master.
>>
>>37021519
Really? She's really my type,so I always looked at her at like a 7/10 or something. Maybe her social status is also helping there,she's very popular and I still don't understand why she hanged out with such a loser like me. Maybe she just wanted to show her friends that she can be so nice and be friends with a boring cunt. Even if she wrote me many texts about how I cool and fun to be around with I really am (which really boosted my courage),she's really just discarding me this fucking easily,as if we never met.
This is my first time ever being so heartbroken,I don't know who else I could go to because I don't really have any other friends that would actually fucking care
>>
>>37021432
>>37021509

Learn and move on OP. You thought you had a genuine friendship of 2 years with girl and one little argument dissolved any connection between you two.

If that's true, it's a mark of immaturity when it comes to handling personal relationships. You say you "messed up" with this girl who you're attracted to. Be honest with yourself man, you know you wanted to fuck her.

If she really helped you overcome some social anxiety then accept that and realize pussy power isn't as strong as you think.

I thought I was love with a girl too before I nutted afterwards and realize I hate the bitch.
>>
>>37021619
I'll bet she never even saw a dick in him. She just wasn't getting enough emotional support from her chad, so she found a toy able to satisfy her ego. When it turned out that the toy had its own needs and opinions, she trashed it.
OP, you'll see her with a new beta fag in no time. Your friendship with her was worthless. You lost two years that you could've used to better yourself.
>>
>>37021619
God,it's really sad that that conparison fits so well...I was really in love with her,and I'll be honest,I really wanted to fuck her. But this is kinda opening my eyes now,how shitty of a character you must have to just end a friendship after one fucking argument
>>
>>37021640
Never get attached to females. Never love. That's the easiest way they'll use to get what they want and fuck you up.
>>
>>37021858
It's really hard going against your natural instincts. She was the first person I ever loved so fucking hard,my first fucking crush basically. But now it's done,for better or for worse. After reading this thread,I'd say for better. Thanks guys,you really helped me out,I feel much better
>>
>>37021234
who is this east european man
>>
>>37021796
Of course you wanted to fuck her. You think she didn't know that either? You think she didn't know that you were most likely in love with her? She did. And I guarantee that if you still see her around she will have found a replacement of your role within a week.

Just remember. You never had a chance of fucking her, being her boyfriend, being her real friend none of that. Remember that shit and move on. Delete her contact data. Block her on whatever social media you have her on. Just move on. I guarantee you she has.
>>
>>37021796
you think that's bad? try getting shat on and dropped with no fault of your own.
try being a beta orbiter of a girl for a year. bitch is then dumped by her boyfriend and lets you know that she's dropping all contact with you, because she "wants to end that stage of her life and move on". of course her other male friends remain her friends. try being so fucking beta that she fucking hurts YOU because her chad hurt HER.
then try to mend things with her and realize she's been turning all your mutual firends against you. try hearing that you're a psychopath, creep, stalker, that you should die. from her. behind your back.

you got off easily, faggot. learn the lesson, move on, start treating women like the sociopatic whores that they are.
>>
>>37021978
Yes,she will have found a replacement for me in under a fucking week,and I know that that one Chad is gonna be my replacement. Or maybe she just takes Tiffanny a bit closer so she can hook her up with some other guys. I know that I'm gonna be forgotten very easily by her,hell I already am forgotten by her pretty much,but I would've never thought that...
Thanks for the tip of deleting her contact information from social media,but she's still in my class,so I still have to be with her in a sense,even if I don't want to
>>
>>37022243
It's gonna hurt like hell to see her basically every day. If it's possible change classes, so you can keep away from her.
>>
>>37021343
>>37021234
>>37021432
>>37021509
>>37021640
>>37021796

Narcissistic sociopath FUCK. You do NOT deserve her.
>>
>>37022243
It may be hard but yeah just forget her. The school year's almost over now anyway, so maybe it's just a few more weeks.

Remember, she was never your friend. She used you for her own emotional desires, you had one argument, which from what I read was over you not thanking her enough which is so fucking ridiculous it actually made me laugh, she was never your friend.

You'll make other friends, and one day if you do meet a woman you want to fuck, don't become her friend first, and don't bend over backwards for any woman you meet in the future from the start.
>>
>>37022464
Why do you say that I'm narcissistic AND sociopathic? I'm genuinely sad that she left and I don't think that it's really even my fault,just roasty doing her work pretty much I guess. How am I narcissistic or sociopathic? She really helped me with my low self-esteem,so I couldn't have been really narcissistic
>>
>>37022471
Yeah,but I really don't know how to not get friendzoned immediately...I don't get how I could show my gratitude or my love without showing off my aura of insecurity and too much niceness
>>
>>37022658
Don't be a friend in the first place. Relationship with a woman is not worth it. You're basically better off getting a dog. Women are to be pumped & dumped. They don't deserve anything more these days.
>>
>>37021234
Not really, I tend to be agreeable and that's why I can't find/maintain a relationship.

well that and I'm a fat piece of shit
>>
i'm trying to explain to the pic related that i'm not good enough for her and that attempting to get in relationship with me is lose of a time and energy because inside i'm just same as outside - ugly and rotten. i still don't understand what does she see within me while there's nothing but shit.

t. 27 fat khv
>>
>>37022900
>i still don't understand what does she see within me

She sees a servant who already thinks of her as some sort of unattainable goddess.
>>
File: 1492884087098.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492884087098.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>37022952
the thing is that i'm highly paranoid when it comes to relationships. so i'm not falling for an eternal servitude, no need to worry.

all i want is just to be alone, that's all. years of loneliness had taught me how to cope with it so much that even a fantasy about relationship makes me stressed to the max.

guess i'm becoming full fledged schizoid.
>>
>>37021796
>one fucking argument
sadly this seems to be the killer. if you've never argued before even one can ruin it because you don't have any family bonds bringing you back or any way to really talk it through
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.