[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times we got accused of rape

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: Please Help Me.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Please Help Me.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
Anyone here been falsely accused of rape or sexual assault?
>>
>>37020900

Yes.

Twice.

Though the charges were proven to be false (thank you RCMP) It made me extremely anti-social and distrustful of people. It's terrible for a kid to arrive at school and have everybody already assuming you're guilty.
>>
>>37021064
Fuck you rapist.
>>
>>37021087

Pffft.

That was 20 years ago. You didn't even make me flinch.
>>
>>37021064
Sorry to hear that man, it really can ruin someone's life, do you wanna tell one of the stories?
>>
>>37021138

The first time I made the mistake of being the enemy of a girl who babysat a young kid.

She coached him on what to say, then spread the rumors and got him to tell his parents. Obviously there were glaring inconsistencies and I had a rock-solid alibi-- I had never spoken two words to the kid, nor had I ever approached him, or really ever been in his presence. The kid then proceeded to tell the cops how he had been doing backflips and then knocked me out before I could hurt him.

The second time there was a girl who had been in a car-accident and suffered some minor brain damage-- She ended up getting drunk at a bush party and cheating on her BF. The next day when it all came out, my name got dropped and I got investigated for that shit, too. People knew she was... Not well. People actually came to my defense on that one, but the one before was basically a huge factor in forming my personality and the way I interact with people.
>>
>>37020900
I did the opposite.
>>
>>37021337
First of all, a fucking backflip?
Second, what happened to the girls?
>>
>>37020900
>at party
>drunk girl passes out
>her friend asks me to help her lift her upstairs into a bedroom bed
>do it and return to the party
>her friend goes home early
>fast forward a couple hours
>drunk girl wakes up and starts hyperventilating and screaming shes been raped
>says she passed out and woke up in a bed and her downstairs is bleeding
>start explaining to her what happened
>she cuts me off after two seconds of talking and starts yelling about how im a rapist
>locks herself in the bathroom
>i go try to go the bathroom and tell her what happened again but chad grabs my shoulder and tells me "i think its best you leave bud"
>try explaining to him the situation
>he's a meathead so it goes in one ear and out the other so he literally throws me out
>call drunk girls friend
>she doesnt pickup, must be sleeping or some shit
>go home
>next morning try to call her again
>she picks up
>she tells me she already heard about what happened and is setting the story straight
>arrive at school
>everyone giving me the look
>even people not in my grade are staring at me
>suddenly drunk girl runs up to me
>omg im so sorry i didnt know im really sorry bla bla bla
>tell her its fine
>she says shes been telling people she messed up and its because she was drunk and that i actually helped her
>of course thats not the story that everyone throws around at school though
>for the next two months until i graduate i get looks from everybody who isnt one of my close friends
>immediately cut everybody off after graduation except for my close friends

The worst part of it was the pressure everyday that maybe my parents would find out about all this, thankfully they never did

Also, if you ever see a stacy in need of help, look the other way.
>>
>>37021452

Yeah. A backflip, lol. Pretty much exactly what prevented me from being an ex-convict that would be just getting released from jail. It could've been alot, alot, worse.

The first girl? well everybody hated her after that. We all grew up together and I was always reasonably good company-- Once that episode was over and done, all those people realized they had lost me forever. No amount of friendliness or goodwill ever made a dent after that. Nor has it, for anyone since-- People will turn on you in a goddamn second, and they'll enjoy it, if they can destroy a person in good conscience. I'll never leave myself vunerable to the whims of others ever again.

She moved away the next year.

The second girl-- well. I feel like having a severe head injury was punishment enough. Her life was probably hell before she ever pointed the finger at me. I forgive her.
>>
>>37021468

Damn man.

I feel those feels. I'm sorry for your loss.
>>
>>37021468

That totally sucks, anon. How long ago was that?
>>
File: 1494558969773.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1494558969773.png
35KB, 632x852px
>>37020900
15 year old girl thot I babysat threatened to accuse me of rape if I didnt let her bring a dude over without telling the parents.

Think it's about time I quit
>>
>>37022003

What's wrong with parents? I swear I could be alone since like 5.
>>
>at a Saturday night party
>throw some bottle caps into this girl's cleavage from long distance, seriously drain all 3 in a row, I'm amazing
>she loves it
>get drunker
>this same girl (who I genuinely wasn't interested in like that) is acting like a slut
>tell a younger kid to grab her and don't let go til I tell him (just to see if I could)
>eventually she flips out, drunk me realizes this is bad so I have him let go
>comment on a facebook picture of her at the party on Sunday
>she calls me a creepy douche
>on Monday my white knight friend comes and tells me that she told him what I did wasn't okay
>just ignore her from then on
>next time she sees me at a party she cozies up to me all flirty
>tell her to piss off
>>
File: poop.png (90KB, 649x451px) Image search: [Google]
poop.png
90KB, 649x451px
>>37020900
>mom watches niece and nephew of brother
>brother went to iraq because 9/11
>niece and nephew slept in sister's room
>sister coaches niece into saying i stuck my tongue down her mouth and put my hand down her pants
>parents knew it was bullshit
>had never been out of their line of sight
>always at the computer with either dad or mom in the living room, never in mine
>anytime mom or dad left the room, i also went to my room as a precaution
>so dad asked niece who else was in the room? me or grandma?
>"you were"
>and how did i not see you? why didn't i stop you? the tv's right next to the computer!
>"ummm idk"
>story fell apart from there
>sister didn't get in trouble

>worked at walmart
>walked from break room to schedule board at the same time as other co-workers
>emphasis on co-workerS, more than one, i.e. a crowd
>suddenly get called to manager's office
>accused of stalking a girl
>???who???
>they had to point her out to me
>still nfi what allegedly happened
>mentioned i followed her from the break room
>told them it was because i wanted to see the schedule
>also both managers who talked to me were also female
>left before i got slapped with false rape charges by fucking cunts

>call center
>got called into supervisor's office
>accused of bribing sexual favors from training classmate in exchange for answers to quiz
>wtf

>same cunt sister from first story
>has a daughter of her own, coached her into saying that brother's kid stuck his hand down her pants
>that also never happened
>she's still happily married to her poor beta husband
>turned her daughter against all her male cousins and uncles

Holy fucking shit do I hate women
>>
>>37022003
You're the same guy that said she brought over Jamals right? Doesn't she want your dick?
>>
>>37021468
>Also, if you ever see a stacy in need of help, look the other way.

Kek, already knew this, didn't need you to tell me.

But serious mate, that sucks.
However;

>>tell her its fine

You fucking cuck. Unironically.
You just let that shit slide?
You should've quite frankly warned her about maybe doing the crime if you think you might actually do the fucking time anyway.
>>
>>37021468

This was a very shitty situation and typical of a dumb roastie cunt, but there are two silver linings here. One, you didn't get arrested and nobody pressed charges. Two, she at least realized her mistake (too little too late, definitely, but at least she owned up to it).

Fuckin sucks that it had to have cut down on your networking potential, though.

This is also why I'm legitimately scared to attend college parties or really interact with women very much, since I'm a quiet loner and it'd be very easy to use me as a scapegoat for some shit like this. People are shit
>>
>>37022111
good parents don't do that, 5 year olds are as dumb as fuck and will find ways to fuck themselves up
>>
File: 1494724172566.png (31KB, 169x398px) Image search: [Google]
1494724172566.png
31KB, 169x398px
This is why I never leave my house.
I have no alibi and already heard my parents call me crazy they would eat this shit up.
>>
>>37022111
she is a vapid sput and canr be trusted to be alone
>>37023108
yea I am. i wont fuck her becauae then she'll have me by the neck and force me to marry or some shit later on
might even use me for free weed for friends
>>
Some half nigger I boned a few times later said I raped her. Saw her at a party and offered to actually rape her in front of everyone so she wouldn't a liar. Stupid 14 year old onions smelling snatch nigglet.
>>
>>37022858
Are you a Uticabro as well? Moved out of that city and to Tucson.
>>
>>37024954
gj on getting out

what is it with women and their need to drag men through the mud?
>>
>>37020900
No
But I technically raped my ex-gf many times
She didn't mind of course, but since she was black-out drunk and sometimes even passed-out drunk, it was rape according to the law
>>
>>37021468
What the fuck. Why didn't you make her tell everyone??? If you both agreed it wasn't rape and that you helped her, why the fuck didn't she take the initiative to do an announcement??
>>
>>37020900

No, but I slept with the grill who ultimately became my gf at new year when we were both hammered and in hindsight that could've ended badly. I actually gave her my bed and was going to sleep on the sofa but was eventually convinced to join her and fug after arguing for a while about how drunk we were
>>
Yeah, by a boy I was interested in. He was religious and very "wait till marriage" type and I didn't think he was serious and made a move. He actually had the cops on me, though nothing could be proved and they didn't side against a woman.
>>
File: poster_thehunt.jpg (63KB, 533x703px) Image search: [Google]
poster_thehunt.jpg
63KB, 533x703px
All of you go watch The Hunt right now
>>
File: 1478118439540.png (391KB, 673x821px) Image search: [Google]
1478118439540.png
391KB, 673x821px
>>37025134
>false accusation rape thread
>posts actual rape she committed
>gets off because roastie gash
>>
On sports day a few years back, a bag I had on my back brushed some girls ass. And of course she assumes I touched her ass and has a go at me. My friends who saw the incident defended me, but she didn't believe them.

Never hated women so much since that happened.
>>
>>37025145
thats like one of the best movies ive ever seen, im so glad i randomly found it last year. literal 10/10
>>
It happened the first and only time I asked a girl out. I was that kid who made a point of answering every one of my professor's questions. I hoped that it would make at least one of them able to give a strong testimony for me in the event I actually did get dragged in front of the school kangaroo court. Fortunately (?) that didn't happen but I likely ended up pissing off all my professors who I have to go back and ask for letters of recommendations from.

I escaped free, but at what cost?
>>
File: liz-lemon-eye-roll.gif (884KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
liz-lemon-eye-roll.gif
884KB, 500x280px
Fembot here.

One time there was this drunk friend of mine. And I was a little tipsy. Was feeling horny so I decided I wanted sex. He kept saying no and I was like "lol stop being retarded" and pulled his pants off and sucked his dick. He got a boner. He kept saying he didn't want sex so I just slapped him and then rode him until I came. He couldn't cum though because he was too drunk. Then he passed out.

Next day he was telling people I raped him. Lol teehhee guys are so stupid sometimes.
>>
File: 1491018187172.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1491018187172.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>high school
>stacy did it just to do it
>giant ordeal
>lose everything
>laughs and says she made it up when plan calls apart
>stuck with me through community college
>firmly believe this is why I couldnt get hired locally

Roasties need to fucking burn for this shit. I hate pussy pass
>>
Read this if you want to rage hard. https://thetab.com/2015/11/20/a-girl-falsely-accused-me-of-rape-and-it-ruined-my-life-62568

tl;dr guy at british uni gets accused of rape, gets lynched by others in his dorm
>>
>>37021659
How did it change the way you treat people?
>>
One time my oneitis was pissed at me for eating her out because she was drunk. She was literally touching and holding me all night and begged me to let stay over my place. She seemed to be enjoying it too. Next day she bitched out at me.
>>
>>37021135
Insecure bot is insecure by replying to rape post.
>>
>>37020900
>>37020900
>>37020900

28 last year, cute girl at work, lets call her "Kelly." Dirty little secret about Kelly, bad bad post-daddy relationship issues. Turns out "dad" may have diddled her and abused her mom as well as her sister. Mom is divorced or whatever and she is only 19 telling her Mom basically what happened when she was younger. Cue me- 28 and she's flirting with me at work, very odd, but she's so cute- really just a pretty girl, short, sweet, nice body, short brunette hair. I take her out after she asks for my number. Kind of cautious about the whole thing due to the age difference. She says the "age is just a number." Fast forward a little, she gives me an awkward kiss on the neck one night after we are about to part ways, and I actually turned to kiss her. She's a very bad kisser, almost like she doesn't have any idea what kissing is. Turns out she is super Christian, but internally argues about contradictions in the Bible. Oh BOY. Fast forward we hang out for a few weeks, I even spend the night at her place. She kind of implodes as college starts to start back up. Doesn't know how to break things off and for some reason I get attached after she's told me some stuff that happened. We're at my house laying in bed a couple of days before she goes back to college, we start going at it and yeah we're pretty turned on- I glide my hand down to pull her shorts past her ankles. Her underwear comes off too. Still awkward kissing too. So she's all like, "Lets go at my pace okay?"

Kind of concerned cause everything felt fine at first, but whatever I slow down and we start fucking. She feels unbelievably good, like its hard to imagine if I've ever felt pussy like that, but she's all dry I guess. Never stopped to think about how she basically turned to the side and cried every time we fooled around. Clearly a girl who's been molested, but here I am having sex with her.
>>
>>37026272
>>37026272
>.... Continued
I finish, and she's like I may have forgotten my birth control. So off we went to a convenience store where I bought plan B, she takes it there in the car. A week later she's like "I think we should just be friends."

Admits that the sex was "uncalled" for and she wasn't "comfortable" with it happening. Start getting really nervous. Didn't force her to do it at all, didn't hold her down and even asked her if she was alright multiple times.

After all this shit blows over like months down the road- no "RAPE" allegations, but it was a close call with this one. Realize that she was totally Autistic, which explains a LOT of her behavior. Never talked to her again, was pretty aware that she was pretty slutty, but once again- was molested by her Dad.
>>
>>37026346
>>37026346
Continued-

Just judging from the weird make out sessions and crying after fooling around- ANY KIND. It was obvious she was pretty messed up. Can't believe we actually even had sex, now that I look back the whole thing was really messed up so try not to think about it. I think her Mom basically worked for the City near where I live in the Private sector. Always worried once in awhile because I know she sometimes shops where I work..
>>
>>37025558
you need to work on your baits, this one is shit.
>>
File: neet_pledge2.png (158KB, 663x715px) Image search: [Google]
neet_pledge2.png
158KB, 663x715px
No because I never talk to women
>>
>>37021349
If you're implying that you falsely accused another of rape, you are one sick fuck
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.