[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it thread. Include initials to avoid confusion. Post what you're thinking rn.
>>
MESSAGE ME BACK
COMPLY
>>
>>37020503
You message me back. I already messaged you. I'm worried that you aren't getting any of them but then I don't want to be the double texter person because you hate that so much. I don't have good internet where I'm at.
>>
>>37020503
shes mine
>>37020620
Ok baby hha let that loser alone hahahaha
>>
>>37020754
I'm a guy. Original comment.
>>
Bump
kdfvgjfdkg
>>
>>37021091
How about you let these normie threads die?
>>
File: 1494294086634.jpg (413KB, 1745x953px) Image search: [Google]
1494294086634.jpg
413KB, 1745x953px
>>37020347
even if I use initials she'll know it's me
whatever, just wish she knew she means a lot to me and I'd like to do a bunch of kinky shit to her
>>
Here is a rant about life in general.

Would someone notice if I were gone ? I always feel invisible and forgotten. The notion of love have long passed before my eyes. Everyday, I think about ending it. This has become a heavy burden to carry all these luggages by myself. I never was allowed to show any emotions nor to show any signs of weakness. From childhood to today it was always the case. I was always striving to be there for my people only to be left out forgotten again by the very own people I used to look up to. Did anything matter in the end ? Was this fate destined and unavoidable ? I fought everyday the flame of hell that is this life just for a momentum of approval from a single person. Yet, that friend deserted me again for someone else. This endless circle of pain and suffering never cease to surprise me, The thing that does surprise me is to know that no matter what you do in the end nothing change the outcome of this situation. A single life mistake I did had disastrous consequence. But I did not had the choice to do so. I was dealt with shitty card and I had to make a decision sooner or later. I still suffer the consequence from this aftermath and I developed huge resentment and regrets about life. The only thing I wanted was someone to stand next to me to show me the way to a fulfilling life. Even though I did not had the chance to do so, I still tried my best to succeed and only got so far. Yes I am overly negative and very critical but it is just a wall to cover how I actually feel inside (From which I am hopeless, empty and lonely). Over rejection from my peers made me even more antagonistic and distasteful of this world. It wasn't always like this. I was a kid with such high hopes and idealism. Only to know that these qualities will become unsustainable in the river of life. Because it is void of sense and only left the most of us disappointed. Until then I am still looking for the meaning of life with no avail nor success.
>>
File: IMG_0007.jpg (38KB, 248x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
38KB, 248x400px
>>37020754
You better back off pal, you might end up in my kill zone.
How about I do us both and a flavour and kill you now? Come at me you swine!
>>
P,

I'm sorry I ghosted you. I miss you too and I'm constantly wondering about you now. I know it was abrupt but please understand it's all because me. I want you to know that you didn't do anything wrong to push me away, in fact you did everything right. I lied to you. When I met you here I thought you were interesting and I was lonely. Although I was clear that I only wanted a friend, I didn't think you would have any interest in talking to me if you thought I was taken, because that's always been the case. I'm getting married. I've been taken for 7 years. I wanted to tell you so badly. It was practically bursting out of me, but I was afraid. The more we talked the worse I felt and the scarier it was for me to think of telling you because I got so attached to you.

I love your personality. I love how caring you are. I love your witty comments and even the cringy things you used to say. I loved how you let me in and how open you were about your illness and struggle with depression. I loved the way you made me feel when I talked
to you. And I realized that I saw you as something more than just a friend. It's funny that I was the one who said we could only be friends right from the start. I couldn't go on emotionally cheating on my fiance, especially with wedding planning in full swing. I need to focus on him and our life together, because ultimately that is what I want the most. I'm sorry I couldn't bring myself to tell you this. So I decided to cut contact and never look back. But eventually I did, I read your messages a couple days ago. I hope you're doing well too.

I wish you nothing but happiness. I know you will find someone one day who will fall in love with you for everything that you are, and everything that you're not. I don't know if I'll remember you forever, but I will certainly think about you for the next several years. Thank you for listening to me rant about life and thank you for being my friend.

Love,
M
>>
>>37022084
Fuck off from this board and kill yourself, normalfag.
>>
If I could do it all over again, I'd save myself the heartbreak
>>
>>37022917
I feel like a lot of us would, anon.
>>
File: IMG_0038.jpg (621KB, 2408x2835px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038.jpg
621KB, 2408x2835px
>>37020347
KF,
I really hate realizing that I've developed a crush on someone. It sucks because I know I'm gonna overthink it, which leads to me being too nervous during interaction, which leads to me being too nervous to bring it up and asking too late or me asking too early and driving them off. In any case, me realizing I like you is an immediate death sentence for any possible chance of a relationship or even a one night stand (not that I've ever had one of those, or slept with anyone at all).

I say this because, against my better judgement and despite you giving me a pretty brutal indirect friendzoning a few years back (pic related) I've somehow managed to drum up feelings for you again.

I don't want this to happen. I don't want to overthink every time I see you're giving me attention, every time you ask if something's wrong when you see I'm acting like a sadsack or my mom's going fucking berserk on me or my brother again. You're just a good person, and that's all I want to think of you as. Just so happens that you're hot as fuck, and extremely single. I hate thinking I have a chance, so if I message you something stupid please just let me down any way you see fit. Or don't, if you like, that'd be pretty cool.

Sorry about this,
CN
>>
Reposting because no reply last time and was too busy to see the last thread.

This is the first time i've written you in months.. just in case you were wondering.. guessing.. doubting. Our own thoughts and assumptions can make monsters. Sorry for taking so long to reply to your last message. I do miss you and still think about you a lot, its hard to express that to you now though as my feelings and needs change often from happy alone to daydreaming about you and everything inbetween. When I said I was busy I meant I couldnt stand looking at my phone waiting for you to reply back each time it was troubling me to do that to feel unimportant and ignored by you so I deleted the app so I wouldn't have to look at it and filled my time busy with something else. I didn't think you would message me back anytime soon. I don't know what else to say. This is as much as I feel like saying. Because what I want to feel and say to you has no foundation anymore. I wish it was there, I wish I could look at you in your eyes and feel the same thing I did the first times. I can't do that on my own now though, I need you to help me feel that. If that's even what you want? If not then i'll go back being alone and not burden either of us. I hate being needy but I need you to make me feel for you again. Feed me.

- Michael
>>
>>37021918
Glad to see my meme taking off and doing spinoffs.
>>
>>37023573
You could always reach out again anon.
>>
C

I'm so into you it's scary. My biggest fear is that you'll think my excitement about all the stuff we do is because it's new to me and not because it's with you. Because you're the most exciting part of my life right now. I think I love you.

J
>>
dear A,
i just want to be able to speak to you.
once. once before i kill myself and leave the pain of not being able to be with you. leave the pain of not being good enough for your perfection.
and to the anon 2 or 3 threads ago who asked what i was going to end, i hope that last part clears it up.
lovingly, R
>>
My mother just died in a car crash recently. Love your mothers, anons. You can still save them by doing one simple thing - replying to this comment or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.
>>
>>37023542
>a, damn shame, friend
>friend
>friend
holy fucking shit thats beautiful
shes probably too stupid to have taken an hint there ahahahah
>im in tears
>whats wrong with me
>>
Dear JN

I miss you, you were really the best thing to ever happen to me. I don't think I'll ever be able to get over you. You mean so much to me and I just want you to love me again. I know it's not your fault and maybe it isn't even my fucking fault you don't love me anymore but I just want nothing more than to be back with you. No one could ever make me feel as happy as you did.
>>
>>37022084
Thanks Meg, have a happy marriage.
P.
>>
Dear r9k vegetables.

Get a life.

Love,
Anon.
>>
TO hoping it helps me

Hi there, been a littel while since I randomly messaged you, I know last times you said no to seeing each other again, I hope it might be different this time around. I have been missing you, I have been carying this feeling for months and I still cant let it out because you wont let me and I refuse to do it over text. I love you, I miss you, I miss talking to you, I miss listening to you, miss telling you that you are beautiful everyday. I miss so many things that happened in so little time, I lost my phone and our pictures together, I wasnt even sad about spending 400 bucks the next morning for a new one, all I could think of is that I had lost those immortalised moment of happiness we had together. Truthfully, I had never loved some1 before you, sad thing to say at 25 I know but you were special, in every sense of the word... yes you were a littel crazy, but my kind of crazy, I wish I was still chasing you around so youd get that adrenaline pumping, wish we were still spending evenings in my room unable to finish a movie because we were too horny. I hope this never finds you.

>god im a pussy
>>
>>37020503
B-but its been so long
>>
KL Why have you started to hurt me with your words, I am not a little bitch. I miss the old you
>>
dear anon,

shove your platitudes up your fucking ass

your friend, vegetable
>>
Dear anon i met here,
Im sorry for not replying. Ive been caught up in so many things in the past few months that ive not been able to reply. Please dont think that im ignoring you because i never would. Youre one of the most genuine people i met and ive never met anyone like you. Please understand and i hope you haven't forgotten about me. Right now im too scared to message you out of fear that you might not like me anymore but its okay since it was all my fault. I hope you found a love interest
>>
>>37025324

Vegetable,

With reference to your last missive, suggest you familiarise self with definition of "platitudes" in dictionary.

Etc. Etc.

Anon.
>>
>>37025365
>literally too busy to say hey man sry im really busy these days
>>
T,

I don't really know how I can manage to miss you so much, even years later. I know long distance relationships suck and I shouldn't have tried to keep you around due to my own selfish fear of loneliness.

I made it worse by trying to remain in contact despite your request for me to leave you alone. I regret that every day. I also regret acting so jealous and saying downright hurtful things to you after we broke up.

Please understand that it's difficult when you have a physical disability like I do. It's easy to get lonely and it's very easy to cling to the happy moments since they seem to come few and far between. You're the person who knows me the best and I wish every day that you and I could be amicable but I ruined it because I process grief like a little bitch.

I just hope that you'll find it in you some day to forgive me like I've forgiven you

Love always,
J
>>
>>37025430
Its hard to say that after two months of no internet lmao and i feel really bad and like a piece of shit
>>
File: IMG_0790.jpg (150KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0790.jpg
150KB, 500x336px
i don't know what to say to you right now and i don't know if you'll read this but i'm just really scared and i'm sorry and i hope i didn't ruin everything. i was being a cunt. i'm sorry. i'm really really sorry. my life is better with you in it and i don't want to lose you and i hope you don't want to lose me either. please talk to me. it hurts every second that you don't.
love, S
>>
>>37025365
I still like you and haven't found a new love interest
>>
>>37025573
Why can't you talk to them?
>>
Dear J
I still love you... I broke up with you because I was always scared that one day we wouldn't be together and it would've been a complete waste of my time, I hope your not mad at me. I'll give a visit sometime next year.
Love, R
>>
W -
Every now and again I check your Twitter to see if you're still obsessed with GG and keeping le SJW boogeyman out of muh vidya gaem. I just realized I haven't done it in a while. I guess I won't anymore. You were fucking fun before all that shit. You're completely entitled to your opinion on that stuff, but you let it get out of control and never stopped talking about it and just... weren't the same person anymore. Are you happy?

>>37025119
Sleep tight, momma!
>>
>>37025661
i-initials?
Oregano
>>
>>37025735
ghosting me
>>
>>37025222
Thank you Phillip
>>
>>37025846
You don't have any form of contact? Try an obscure one it might work.
>>
>>37025909
literally nothing besides what i've already tried and r9k
>>
>>37025795
It probably wasn't meant to me. I have only tried to meet a person from r9k once and it didn't really work. I replied out of impulse, sorry.
>>
>>37026219
Its fine. I hope youre happy anon
>>
A/Q,

Things are bad again.
They're always bad.
You thought you were doing me a favor by abandoning me?
I'm going to spiral downwards in spite of that.
I'm going to prove you wrong.

I miss you so fucking much it actually hurts, and I'm so scared that you've forgot about me that I just, don't know what to do.
I've met so many people since you, and nobody's filled the hole you left, I'm scared they never will.

Might be time to peace out soon.

anyways, next drinks to you :)

J x
>>
Death,

Kill all the humans.

NOW.
>>
RW,
I've definitely moved on, but I still think about you occasionally, and wonder how awesome it would be if we could get together again in the future. You're insanely beautiful, even though you might not think it. If we can do this thing again, maybe next year, I think things could go a lot better and we would be happy. If that's not what happens, or its not what you want, I think I'll live. Just know that I've saved a little piece of my heart for you.

-J

t. a retarded faggot lol
>>
>>37025762
do you live in northern california? I'm pretty skeptical that the person I'm thinking of would be browsing r9k but there's a chance
>>
>>37026803
I live in FL
OREGANOGONON
>>
>>37020347
I love you Lauren, why can't you see this?
Everyday I ask you how your day is, and you always say its fine but I know you're lying.
When Tyler broke your heart, I was the only one who sat with you and just let you talk.
I skipped classes just so I could spend study halls with you, I told you my life story. My suicide attempt, my father, everything.
And now you're going off to college, and you're leaving me.

Please don't leave me.
>>
>>37025971
what's their first initial
>>
>E keeps disappearing
Get the fuck back here,
-D.
>>
>>37027070
T
if it's you, you probably would know though
>>
S,

I was totally wrong about you lmao. I thought that since you unashamedly wore animu clothes and seemed a bit aspie that we'd get along, but you're actually a total norman. Which is fine, but I made a misjudgment about your character, so sorry about that.

Whatever. Maybe we'll be in another class together this summer and it'll turn out that we get along very well, who knows?
>>
Everything makes me think of you, and I hate it. I want to purge you from my mind
>>
>>37028886
If you find out how to let me know in another thread. Shit is the absolute worst.
>>
>>37020347
S,

You're possibly the cutest yet most attainable girl I've ever met. If you lived closer to me, I would genuinely try to date you in the hopes of making you my wife. I hope we talk more.

-A
>>
M,
I hope you fuck up in life you cheating cunt.
>>
>>37028886
>>37028931
A slave thinks only of his masters.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.