[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the solution to the white problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: aol-514.png (1MB, 1268x1002px) Image search: [Google]
aol-514.png
1MB, 1268x1002px
What is the solution to the white problem?
>>
>>37018305
To get out of their countries and stop whining.
>>
>>37018305
I cant wait for nazi and antifa to kill each other.
>>
>>37018327
this, why the fuck are those pussies not doing it?
They would do the world a great favor if they all died.
>>
>>37018305
chinese cartoons, shitposting, and drugs
>>
>>37018305
As a white person, I will stand with minorities against white supremacy and fascism
>>
>>37018353
because both of them are LARPers
>>
>>37018327
>>37018353
Indeed

>>37018305
Interbreeding
>Tfw mixed race master race
>>
You want to know what isn't genocide? killing 50 million native americans, killing half of congo's population for rubber, Germans killing 1/3 of Namibians in the early 1900's, killing 2/3's of aboriginals and literally trying to wipe them out by forcing their women to marry white men, killing 6 million jews.......

But you want to know what is REALLLL!!! GENOCIDE!!! BECKY NOT MARRYING HANZ CAUSE OF MADE UP FANTASY JEWISH PROPAGANDA!
>>
File: goodfellas.jpg (84KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
goodfellas.jpg
84KB, 640x460px
>>37018305

>they all had tiki torches
>>
>>37018305
Just annex usa to mexico when the latino population goes over 50%..
>>
>>37018428
Holy original shit! They did!
>>
>>37018305
I'm black and that's honestly pretty fucking badass. They should be able to keep their statue, even if I disagree with the message.
>>
File: IMG_1170.jpg (56KB, 1200x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1170.jpg
56KB, 1200x501px
>>37018446
This, it's time to kick out the invaders
>>
>>37018473
Statues are made to be broken, anon.
>>
>>37018305
Holy shit I just noticed they're all wearing either dress shirts or full suits
>>
File: ourguy.png (56KB, 909x179px) Image search: [Google]
ourguy.png
56KB, 909x179px
the real final solution
>>
>>37018511
>DESTROY THIS PIECE OF HISTORY BECAUSE I FIND IT SLIGHTLY OFFENSIVE WAAAAAH
That's like saying we should demolish Auschwitz because nazis were meanies
>>
>>37018511
You can't break ideas, and that's what the statue represents. Let them have their statue. The confederacy is dead and gone.

Robert E Lee was an honorable man
>>
>>37018574
It should be demolished, desu.
>>
can the south please leave the union and take all the niggers with them and enslave them?
>>
>>37018305
A white ethnostate

original post
>>
>>37018817
We already got those, anon.
>>
>>37018871
originally lol
>>
Why do americans glorify the seceders from their civil war?
>>
>>37018591
>You can't break ideas
You literally can. Regressive ideas should be broken, especially when they hurt more people than they help. The statue stands for a lot of terrible things, and there are lots of people who want the statue to remain because it allows them to be pieces of shit.

>Robert E Lee was an honorable man
eh
>>
>>37018925
Because it's an incredibly important part of american history, and they were doing as any other americans being told "Hey all that property you bought and made huge investments in? The government is going to seize it now" would do.

Anybody who boils the south down to slave-loving uneducated racists has never picked up a history book.
>>
>>37018927
>History is regressive
No, your idea of destroying that statue is regressive. You're literally trying to retcon history because it makes you upset.
>>
>>37018927
A statue isn't hurting anyone though. Removing it isn't going to stop those people from being pieces of shit, it's just going to embolden their cause.
>>
where the fuck did they get torches...?
>garden center patio furniture torches
oh, well that was gayer than expected
>>
>>37018949
It's hard to take the confederacy seriously when every single secession letter talks about the superiority of the white man as a reason for leaving the US
>>
File: 1487888703031.png (218KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1487888703031.png
218KB, 330x319px
>>37018327
>antifa
audible kek
>>
>>37018925
that's the south for you. they are disgusting trash. the worst mistake the true america ever made was going to war with them to keep them in the union and abolish slavery. we should have let them leave and built a fucking wall to keep the niggers out of the north.
>>
>>37018965
>History is regressive
I didn't say that.
>You're literally trying to retcon history because it makes you upset.
I don't care about the statue personally, but I know that it stands for slavery and other immoral ideas that are outdated. I disagree wit those ideas more than the statue itself.

>>37018968
>Removing it isn't going to stop those people from being pieces of shit, it's just going to embolden their cause.
Fair point.
>>
>>37018525
they aren't apes, like niggers anon.
>>
>>37019040
The worst mistake was ending Reconstruction in the South. It set the stage for the majority of issues in the United States today.
>>
>>37018428
Goodfellas was good

orangeaboo
>>
I don't get why people are upset. They aren't destroying the statues, they're just moving them out of public places and removing public funds to upkeep them.
>>
>>37018925
Southerners are taught a different kind of history at school. Most of them think that the Civil War started because the government was trying to confiscate property and infringe upon the rights of southerners. More specifically, trying to stop the spread of slavery to the western territories. Schools in the South like to ignore the immoral parts of slavery and focus on how the north was an oppressive and controlling force with little respect for southern life.

In reality, most of the Civil War was a fight over slavery, which was basically the backbone of the Southern economy. Most of people who live in the south both white and black we're very poor. The southern state legislatures were controlled by the upper class aristocracy aka slaveowners. When the government started cracking down on slavery expansion into the West, many Southern governments started getting upset because they were afraid that their "institution" of slavery was in danger. They felt like their only option was to break away from the Union. Most of these ideas of secession a rose for rooted feelings of sectionalism and racism. But diplomatically, they played it off, and continue to play it off, as a fight over states rights and personal liberties which is complete bullshit.

Basically southerners are really dumb when it comes to the history of their own region, mainly because they don't want to accept that their ancestors made mistakes. Even today with all the social justice garbage that exists in this country, schools teach Southern kids distorted history.
>>
But nobody killed 50 million indians and Congolese slaughtered each other way before Belgians arrived.
Come bud dont drink the cool aid.
>>
>>37018305
Well if everyone would just stay in their own fucking countries we would be pretty happy, there are no colonial empires anymore
Biggest threats world currently has are USA (due to Trump being unpredictable) and Russia (due to Putin being ruthless and ambitious)
>>
Why not display it in a museum?
>>
File: 1492520197877.jpg (84KB, 462x488px) Image search: [Google]
1492520197877.jpg
84KB, 462x488px
>>37018542
kill yourself oregenelll
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.