[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19yo >virgin is it too late

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: cry.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
58KB, 645x773px
>19yo
>virgin
is it too late
>>
No. 19 is incredibly young. You haven't even started yet.
>>
File: 1494354001439.jpg (544KB, 1620x1668px) Image search: [Google]
1494354001439.jpg
544KB, 1620x1668px
>>37017969
You're fine. It's when you start hitting the 25+ and still a virgin age that you should start really feeling bad.
>>
>>37017989
Living life or being a depressed virgin?
>>
>>37018008
Running down the chances you get in life.
>>
>>37017969
Depends on why you're a virgin. Is it because autism? Unattractiveness? Or just because you never found the right person? If it's autism you're fucked for life, sorry m8. If you're unattractive, there might be some things you can do to better your chances, if it's because you haven't found the right person then just wait it out. Don't wait for them to come to you, though. The chances of that happening have to be less than 1%. If it's a combo of all of that shit then you might as well claim your status as /wizard/
>>
>>37018166
>If it's autism you're fucked for life
This isn't really true. I couldn't even talk to people or make eye contact when I was 19, but I improved dramatically by/at age 29. I could pass for a normie now, and if I wasn't such a loser otherwise, I wouldn't have any difficulties dating.
>>
>>37017969
you are 19 years old and your basic problem is that you are virgin?? this is just fucking pathetic.I assume that you are high school student who think that fuck some pussy is determinant of succes. please grow up.
>>
Not OP, but what if you're 19 years old and haven't had a casual conversation with a woman (girl, in this case) for seven years?

Am I fucked?
>>
>>37018287
You'll be fine, just actually go out and talk to a woman. Start off online, like on Discord or Skype or whatever else. >>>/soc/ can help there. After you've spoken to enough women, it will become like second nature, even if you're a sperg. (Can speak from personal experience) From there just build those skills to continue talking to women and you'll find that it becomes a lot easier to talk to women. Won't fix everything, but it's a start.
>>
Lost my virginity at 22.

I'm now 26 and on 14 women and counting. It's not too late. Just put yourself out there, build confidence and you'll be fine.

19 is really young, I have faith in you anon
>>
>>37017969
YES IT'S TOO LATE

Don't let anyone ITT comfort you into thinking it's okay, losing it doesn't just come naturally with age, you've got to get out there and get it NOW

It's the mindset of "I'm still young, it'll happen eventually" that creates the 40 year old wizard
>>
>>37017969
You chose to be a virgin but my advice OP is to make a Grindr account and pound boipussy all day you can also take a dicking if you want
>>
>>37019106
There's a difference between not beating yourself up over it and then just waiting, hoping that some pussy will fall into your lap.

Stop being such a faggot. 19 is still young. But OP does have to work for it.
>>
>>37017969
Just have sex with men we are easy and straight to the point also no drama like women if you are lucky fuck a trap I love sissy twinks sucking me off I would never get butt fucked but you may like it
>>
>>37017969
Well 19 is still young enough to start HRT and transition, you would have 100% chance of getting laid then and if you post here you could have hundreds of thirsty robots orbiting your feminine penis
>>
>>37017969
By 19 I gave up on females and caved and let my gay friend suck me off it was better then fapping he wanted me to blow him but I couldnt until a year later now I fuck all kinds of guys on craig and grindr give it a shot senpai
>>
File: 1471949326579.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1471949326579.png
96KB, 332x333px
>>37019202
there's a whole lot of fucken normans in this thread
>>
>>37017969
Ya it is to late my man just become a sissy sub and let real me fuck your boyholes raw at least you wont be a virgin and if your not gay right now /r9k/ will fix that
>>
>>37017969
Have you thought a out becoming a girl (man) and trap out? Feminine penis (cock) is high in demand just dont be a bitch and treat your robots good the "boiperiod" is a meme
>>
>>37017969
19 is way to late just stop trying your only chance is to become a faggot and suck cock and fuck boipucci
>>
>>37017969
If you really want to have sex just bite the bullet and fuck a man. In all reality a hole is a hole and it all feels good. Your penis wont know the difference
>>
>>37017969
Take HRT and become a cheska, you can camwhore and all kinds of men will want that little boiclit you got
>>
File: Idle pose.gif (413KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
Idle pose.gif
413KB, 500x360px
>>37017969
Not by a long shot, anyone can lose their virginity given the will, even a defective 60-year old can pay their way to it. Don't kid yourself thinking that the sex you want is going to be purehearted, it isn't, or else you wouldn't consider pre-marital sex in the first place. The sex you so desire is to be a mutual bargain under the assumption that both parties are satisfied, be it through financial gain or a pleasurable experience. That being said those who cry about their virginity are pretty pathetic and only creating a self-fulfilling prophesy for themselves.
>>
>>37017969
There isna good chance you could be gay anon maybe thats why you are still a virgin nothing wrong with that though
>>
>>37017969
Most people are having sex at like 16 you are 3 years past that so ya I would say you are fucked, just take hormones and become a female (male) everyone will want to fuck you then
>>
Probably not, unless you're physically deformed or autistic.

Girls used to never talk to me in highschool and in early college, now that I'm older and I have a beard they talk to me all the time.

Still a virgin though because I don't have a car and I still live with my parents
>>
>>37017969
Go on craigs and find a man that will just suck you off, meet up put your penis inside his mouth and cum down his throat. Better then nothing right?
>>
>>37017969
My friend gave me gay pitty sex and it was ok, we were both drunk and he put on some slutty girl clothes and let me stick it in I ended cumming after 5 mins his moaning was pretty hot, we cant be picky take what you get, I sucked him off later that night and he came on my face
>>
>>37017969
Seeing how this thread turned real gay you might as well take their advice either become a woman and get fucked by men or fuck men and let them fuck you
>>
>>37018408
Get out of here you fucking normie cunt nigger faggot ahahhaahahreeeeee
>>
>people acting like you can just "become a sissy" and all your problems will be solved
If it were that easy I'd do it with the blink of an eye, ugly male = ugly female
>>
You'll be okay.
My boyfriend is 19 and up until 2 weeks ago he was a virgin. You'll find someone!
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.