[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greenland thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2875.gif (72KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2875.gif
72KB, 400x300px
Greenland is paradise on earth.

Name one thing wrong with Greenland, you can't.
>>
>>37017015
Greenland is gay
>>
too many snow gooks
>>
Statistically most suicides happen in Greenland. Look it up, doesn't make it look like a paradise. Frozen, no days/nights depending on the time of the year. Unless your definition of paradise is a frozen shithole, I guess.
>>
File: IMG_2848.jpg (123KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2848.jpg
123KB, 900x600px
>>37017225

All it needs is indoor weed.
>>
>>37017266
I honestly doubt the DUDE WEED LMAO boat even stops by Greenland.
>>
>>37017318

It doesn't. I need to bring it's light to Greenland and save it.
>>
>>37017015
>food is 99% seafood
>nothing to do
>cold as fuck
>irrelevant on the world stage
>>
>>37017371

>fish and chips (they grow potatoes)
>vidya all day
>weed all day
>no one bothers you
>>
>>37017015
A shit ton of child molestation takes place there
>>
Iceland is better desu
>>
File: IMG_2847.jpg (29KB, 578x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2847.jpg
29KB, 578x433px
>>37017490

Wat.

That too can be fixed with weed.
>>
>>37017015
Anyone from r9k live in Greenland?
>>
>>37017318
>Greenland
>No weed

who made up this shitty name for a country?
>>
File: Greenland-Melted-Properly-Sized.jpg (277KB, 776x994px) Image search: [Google]
Greenland-Melted-Properly-Sized.jpg
277KB, 776x994px
Normies are melting greenland with their degenerate emissions. I honestly hate normies who cause climae change so fucking much

Things normies do to cause climate change

>Fly around on their planes to 'travel' like normies they are
>Driving to work
>Eating expensive beef and not good old, factory farmed mcdonalds beef that doesn't use precious agricultural land
>don't keep piss bottles even though piss is a useful fertiliser for plants, and contains phosphorous which we have a shortage of ensuring that agriculture will fail
>have sex causing overpopulation
>laugh at me for being a virgin causing me to get mad and bonfire their pictures releasing C02 into the atmosphere
>eat 'healthy' food that involved rainforest being cut down and not just chips that rely on local potatoes and good old pop tarts that need mostly lab chemicals
>travel to India and show off their normie lives making indians want to get rich causing them to emitt more C02 for economic growth
>send money to africa causing overpopulation
>watch sports, which encourage international travel
>use beauty products made from palm oil
>encourage rape by dressing sluts causing ovepopulation

Imagine living in Greenland the robot paradise and normies thousands of miles away are ruining your home.
>>
>>37017516
Some 28 percent of girls and nine percent of boys under the age of 14 have been victims of sexual abuse, according to the most recent study on the issue, conducted in 2004.

And despite taboos, 775 police complaints regarding physical abuse were filed in 2005, or almost seven times the proportionate number in Copenhagen, statistics show.

For sexual abuse, the number of police complaints is between 14 and 18 times higher than in Copenhagen.

I certainly hope weed can fix it
>>
>>37017782

Yeah it's melting. It's prime real estate, for at least a few generations .
>>
>>37017810

We get like 100000000000000 police complaints in Chicago every day
>>
>>37017782
>in case you missed it
Doesn't that just get the old neurons firing.

Loads of Greenland melted and absolutely fuck all happened. The world didn't flood. Here we are, just fine and no-one noticed or cared that so much of it melted. It had no effect on anything.
So what's the problem, again?
>>
File: IMG_2873.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2873.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
Nanortalik is a city on the southernmost tip of Greenland, next to 3 other cities.
>>
>>37017855
Yeah but 1 in 4 girls under 14 being molested is a lot. If you have 4 daughters that means you gotta do one of them!
>>
>>37018047

Stop trying to dissuade people from Greenland
>>
>>37018060
Fine, Disko Island on the west coast sounds nice.
How is the visa situation for EU citizens?
>>
>>37017876
normies are destroying the world
>>
>>37018060
>Name one thing wrong with Greenland
>Stop trying to dissuade people from Greenland

"stop proving me wrong aaaaaa"
>>
>>37018060
It's a part of Denmark, so you can go live there as long as you want. Atleast I think.
>>
>>37018750
Are they? The world is still here and so are we. We haven't lost any areas to mass flooding. There are no ion storms ravaging the world. The ice age hasn't started.
Nothing has happened. All we have is one or two tiny, barely inhabited islands have become a bit smaller and a couple of lakes have dried up. But no more than what historically happens all the time due to natural weather fluctuations.

I won't deny things are changing. But if these insignificant changes are it, then there's not much to be concerned about.
>>
>>37017581
It's not even green for fuck's sake, it's literally a frozen wasteland.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.