[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me, why are you boys so sad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 20

File: 1447361567114.jpg (47KB, 604x458px) Image search: [Google]
1447361567114.jpg
47KB, 604x458px
Tell me, why are you boys so sad?
>>
>>37016978
not sad, just not happy about anything
>>
>>37017713
Hey kiddo the trick isn't to be happy it's to be content
>>
>>37016978
I failed every exam this and last semester in uni.

My parents are seriously concerned about me.

I dont even take drugs or drink, dunno what my problem is.
>>
File: 1493398629097.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493398629097.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
>>37016978
I've been listening to nothing by slow, solo piano for the past few days, and it's keeping me in a depressed mood

>tfw you feel more lucid when depressed
>>
>>37018931
You know what the problem is.
Don't even kid yourself at this point.
>>
File: 5345435.png (117KB, 435x318px) Image search: [Google]
5345435.png
117KB, 435x318px
>>37018981
That's true i totally know what the problem is but i cant get myself to change it.
>>
>>37016978
I have literally no motivation or purpose that i can actually reach in life
>>
File: 1485030083113.jpg (335KB, 1600x896px) Image search: [Google]
1485030083113.jpg
335KB, 1600x896px
>>37016978
You tell me

WHY AM I SUPPOSED TO BE ORIGINAL I SIT IN FRONT OF MY PC 24/7
>>
girls don't like me and I need to lose weight, but i'm really stressed out about work and don't feel like doing the hard work I need to do to change it.
>>
>>37019152
after years of sitting in front of your pc, and then having to function in real world and dragging through life.

you'll stop wanting to suffer and start wanting to die.

we're just limited beings, consciously. all part of this crazy thing, being crazy.
>>
File: human.png (609KB, 994x914px) Image search: [Google]
human.png
609KB, 994x914px
>>37019214
Wow you brought a tear to my eye.

You are 100% right
>>
>>37016978
everything just seems so pointless

I don't want to go to work every night just to make some rich fucker even richer

no matter how hard I try, I still want to die

the future holds no place for white children
>>
Because I can't seem to connect with anybody and I'm wasting my time learning nothing in school but I'm too afraid to start enteprenuering like my father because he is in deep shit and stressed out 90% of the time.

I want an existence away from this all, where I can read, play video games and wander in vast stretches of nature forever. Have like three or four close friends come over every weekend for tabletop games or movies and have a girlfriend living like 5-10 kilometres away with the only way to get there being on foot. I keep dreaming of it.
>>
File: 4524352435.png (163KB, 518x485px) Image search: [Google]
4524352435.png
163KB, 518x485px
>>37016978
>I WANT TO DIE
>I WANT TO DIE
>KILL ME
>I CANT
>I WANT TO DIE
>I WANT TO DIE
>I WANT TO DIE
>I WANT TO DIE
>I WANT TO DIE
>I CANT DO IT
>>
Was going to finish most of my remaining uni work this semester so I could just mop up whatever I have left in the next one while working part time, saving up for an apartment to move into with my gf after a while.

Instead, at the beginning of the semester, she breaks up with me for some bullshit reason after a year of being together. Fucks me up mentally for a while because I already have severe trust issues with anyone. Missed a couple of uni deadlines because of that, so this semester is fucked. Next one will be jam full of stuff to do, so no part time working, either.
A month later, I also found out she got a new dude immediately after breaking up with me. That didn't help either. Now that I don't really have any friends at all doesn't help either, so I'm trying to at least get some routines going by lifting. To make matters worse, I'm fucking 26 and living with my parents. At the moment, it's really hard to find anything to be happy about. I spend most of my time being lethargic.

It's not like it's the worst fate suffered by some other anons here and I realize that it's a relatively normie tier post but telling this shit to you guys is at least helping me to cope with the whole situation. So, thanks, and feel free to call me a fucking faggot for normie-blogshitting.
>>
sad becauz no succ :DDD
>>
>>37019047
Get a wizard to change it
We're wizards, tell us what's up
>>
>>37016978
I'm no longer sad. I've come to terms with the fact that I don't belong in this world. I can live alongside it, I'm just not a part of it. I will never understand the minds of others nor will they ever understand mine.

There's no need for anger or sadness. Only acceptance.
>>
>>37020970
The only problem is my addiction to sitting in front of PC and playing games all day.

I am not even good at playing most of them(osu 1100pp, WoW no Mythic kill, LoL Silver 3)

But i just can't stop playing because it is the only time i am happy. I tell myself, tomorrow i will go to uni and start learning but it will never happen.
I pretty fucked when i tell my parents who are paying for uni, that i didn't do 1 single thing in the last 10 months.
They work their asses off for me doing nothing.

I cant even tell how bad i feel for this, i am thinking about ending it before telling my parents that i didnt pass 1 exam.
>>
File: 1494784329095.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494784329095.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>37021205
I cant even read manga anymore without getting pissed off because i am jelly of the MC's life and feeling guilty that i am doing nothing with my live.

Varg would want me dead
>>
>>37021269
Gonna sound corny, but real life is the most epic game and story out there
How can you RP as an orc but not be able to go outside?
>>
which part of NO GF was hard to understand?
>>
File: Pepe and wojak.png (490KB, 1280x709px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe and wojak.png
490KB, 1280x709px
>tfw sadness vanished
>Replaced with apathy

I'm legitimately going to lose my job and and my apartment, but I don't care.
>>
File: 1468414737100.jpg (27KB, 450x423px) Image search: [Google]
1468414737100.jpg
27KB, 450x423px
>>37021406
>playing horde

Problem is that i can't even go outside anymore because i am hilariously akward. I can't even order food at a restaurant without dropping the spaghetti. I just can't go back to rl. I am too far away from normal life.

The PC destroyed my life. Sometimes i think about how i would have ended up without 4chan and video games.
>>
File: 1481225182652.jpg (58KB, 810x337px) Image search: [Google]
1481225182652.jpg
58KB, 810x337px
>>37021487
Exactly this is my biggest Problem. It's just that i can't be sad anymore because i already gave up.
>>
File: feel closeup.png (8KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
feel closeup.png
8KB, 512x512px
>>37021558

Feels odd, doesn't it? All the things you used to concern yourself with no longer matter. I can't even maintain these fake co-worker relationships. It's over for me.
>>
I'm sad because I'm not sure if I'm passing my finals
>>
File: 1488214111841.png (146KB, 600x291px) Image search: [Google]
1488214111841.png
146KB, 600x291px
>>37021704
Yes, i don't even know how i should ever repair my life anymore.
I dont know if i can start caring again.
>>
>>37016978
I got used to it and now I'm happy being sad.
I feel like a crazy sane person.
>>
>>37021799
I feel like a crazy insane person and am crying while writing this because just thinking about my life makes me sad.
>>
>>37019152
fucking hell, don't do that
>>
>>37021871
Gotta brainwash urself with that CBT stuff familypai.
Really makes you think it's going to be ok.
>>
>>37016978
>bad childhood
>bad early adolescence
>stuff kinda started getting better in late high school
>ruined all of it
>had amazing opportunities in college
>blew all of them
>love a woman who will never love me back
>can't stop drinking
>have dreams and goals but no will to put any effort into them
>not really close to anyone
>constant flashbacks of bad experiences and intrusive thoughts
>ugly and overweight when I used to look pretty good
>lost everything that made me worthwhile in the past
>keep getting little glimmers of hope that are ultimately snuffed out
>>
File: 014367829.png (791KB, 676x1030px) Image search: [Google]
014367829.png
791KB, 676x1030px
>>37021949
No sense in trying to repair myself.

Gonna kill myself anyway before this year ends

I feel like an animal driven into the close.
>>
File: 32423432432.png (109KB, 586x260px) Image search: [Google]
32423432432.png
109KB, 586x260px
>>37016978
I am Orbiting a Female(Male) but will never meet her in real life.

I am gay but cant get myself to tell anyone because i could be prison gay too.

I dont know what to do anymore, if my family finds out i am gonna get beheaded.

It's not that they would find out because i never brought someone home.
>>
>>37022076
I remember thinking this way tbqh famalam.
I'm fine now. You can be too. You don't know what the future holds. Don't you want to see?
>>
File: 1460813403210.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1460813403210.gif
499KB, 500x281px
>>37022187
No i can't live anymore, it's not like i can go back and live a normal life.

I am a parasyte and don't have any right to live.

>hur dur every person deserves to live
not true not me

I just can't look in the future and see myself working at some shitty place doing fucking nothing.
Getting replaced by robots in 15 years.
I don't want to see what happens in the future.
I can't keep on living like i do now, everyone hates me.
I don't know how i can start thinking normally again.
I tried but it just doesn't work.

I am feeling guilty for all the money i used from my parents, the state, everyone. I don't know how i could ever repay that dept.

There is only one way to get out of this hell.
>>
>>37021526
I'm pretty sure that after the Big Bang Theory got so popular, it's okay to be a fucking nerd.
As long as you're a nice person, nobody will object to you being around. Some people might even like you.
>>
>>37022344
Nah. You're that's not you talking, that's your illness. What you need to understand is that you're seeing the world wrong because you're sick, and that's a fixable problem. You have a problem that can be fixed.
If you die, you can't be fixed. Nobody can fix death.

I remember thinking,
>wow this is as bad as it gets, I am at rock bottom
That's what it feels like right? No way out?

So would trying to get fixed hurt you more than you're hurt now?
You have nothing left to lose, so why not give it one last try?

You should try.
>>
>>37022702
>You have nothing left to lose, so why not give it one last try?
>You should try.
you are scum
>>
File: in pain.jpg (20KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
in pain.jpg
20KB, 400x368px
>>37016978
Im sad because of petty reasons.

I swipe by all these spectacular babes on tinder and the cute arsty girls won't give me the time of day. Its depressing.

Im not a bad looking guy neither. I wonder what the issue is.
>>
>>37022809
I did and I got better, and I was on meds for a year thinking about killing myself every day.
I think everybody should try.
>>
File: 1426536896239.jpg (58KB, 885x900px) Image search: [Google]
1426536896239.jpg
58KB, 885x900px
READ THEOLOGY YOU CANDY ASSESS. YOU HAVE REACHED THE BOTTOM NOW -IT IS A GIFT FOR FINDING CLARITY.
>>
>>37022693
>>37022702
It makes me sad that ppl try to help me.

I know that i can't go on living.
it's just that i can't stand to destroy the marriage of my parents, destroying the whole family, when i kill myself.
I don't want to make their life more miserable because of me.
WHY CAN'T I JUST DISAPPEAR

Thinking about blood flowing out of my body slowly dying, makes me fear the pain i feel.
But it is not like the life of one person would make the difference. i will die but what happens then darkness. It doesnt matter if this darkness will be my new reality now or in 50 years.

I am. i dont even know.
>>
>>37023011
You would laugh if you could see what you've posted a few years from now.

I'm telling you you're exactly like me, and I'm fine now.
You're just sick and can get better.

Trust me if you don't know, if you're that bad at making decisions.
>>
>>37023011
>WHY CAN'T I JUST DISAPPEAR
Invisibility is one of those high-level wizard powers. Seriously though, people fake their own deaths all the time. If your concern was for them though, even fake-dying would be bad.
I think you're just being self-centered and should smoke some weed.
>>
>>37016978
I'm just sad and very, very lonely.

>Raised in a quiet family, I don't think I've ever had longer than a 5 minute conversation with my parents.
>As a child I was very energetic, I was "the clown" of the classroom. Not the most prestigious role but I enjoyed making people laugh
>Then, I realized that I've been a parasite most of my life, clinging to people to meet people. I stopped actively asking for people to take me with them, and then I realized I was right because no one asked me to hang out.
>At that time a most of the people I knew left to different schools, the ones that stayed were growing more and more distant
>Then I was alone. Fine at first, grew more and more excruciating as years went by.
>Got depressed.
>Started looking back in life when it all went to hell, remember myself being a really social and funny as a kid.
>Get even more depressed because I let myself become this.
>Conscription, not a moment alone for six months
>Moved to a different city, started studying.
>Introvert, wanted to be alone again
>Fine at first, then when I felt like I was ready, everyone had formed their groups of friends
>And I was alone again.
>Get even more depressed.
>Year and a half after started studying. I don't know a single person in this city.
>Living day to day, drinking daily, smoking.
>Now I'm here. I blame myself for every shortcoming and failure I've had, I'm the reason I am where I am and at this point, I see myself as a burden and a liability to everyone I interact with.
>At least don't feel sad and depressed all the time because it's become the new normal.
Life is curious, ain't it.
>>
>>37016978
There's nothing to be happy for. I feel landlocked in my own life. I don't see a path forward in any aspect of my life. Majority of my friends have moved on to better things, family hasn't talked to me for several years, job sucks out a lot from me. There's only so much escapism can do for you before the sadness starts to ruin that as well. I'm 22 and I don't think I'll see 23.
>>
File: 2343289472.png (157KB, 548x349px) Image search: [Google]
2343289472.png
157KB, 548x349px
>>37023248
>I'm the reason I am where I am at this point
Thinking about this hurts so much desu
>>
>>37023248
It sucks, why do us humans have a built-in depression-ator that causes us to be depressed when we're alone for an extended period of time.
>>
File: bigsister.png (272KB, 945x1377px) Image search: [Google]
bigsister.png
272KB, 945x1377px
>>37023778
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

What does this mean if no one has talked to you for an extended period of time?
>>
>>37023488
How easy would life be if I could just be bitter about how I turned out, blaming my quiet family, my friends, the society as a whole. But I'm not that kind of person, I don't want to be hateful towards anyone else. So I turn bitter on my self, and that kind of behavior poisons a person. It eats you from the inside, leaving nothing behind and at that point, there's nothing left for you to give to anyone.
>>
>Social autism I can't fix
>Family is poor
>Turbo manlet with average looks
>Hated through school by everyone
>Now diagnosed with type 1 diabetes

Gee, I don't know, op.
>>
Not sad but empty
>>
>>37016978
Not sad, but feeling trapped in a life I don't want to life. But I don't want to commit suicide either.

Getting a decent job and being able to set solid limits to my personal space (to my family, my co-workers if I had, friends...) are my main concerns.

My fantasy consists in escaping from my current life, all the people I currently know, and being able to establish a new and independent life, only having to care about my own priorities and not having to deal with abusive people.
>>
>>37023311
I feel like you but trapped with an abusive mother and no job.

Antidepressants could be an option for you, at least until you get meaningful relationships.
>>
>>37016978
my entire life is just one long period of boredom, no one will hire me so I can't even get a job to keep myself occupied, and the only person that I enjoy spending time with to break the cycle of disinterest towards everything lives 13 hours away and only visits once a year
>>
>>37021205
Ok anon, this might sound weird but i had the exact same situation you had 2 years ago, i was majoring in chemical engineering and failed all courses 2 semesters in a row. On the third semester i wasn't even attending classes at this point, just playing vidya all day everyday besides eating and sleeping, but one day a student adviser or whatever emailed me and told me to come to her office and my dad was there (i have been ignoring phone calls and stuff so he decided to come check on me). We had a long conversation about depression and whatnot and told me to see a psychiatrist and get officially diagnosed (and they did diagnose me with depression)
so i was told to take a break, spend time with family and find out what went wrong. At the time i was playing a lot of league, dota, lots of Tera and you know how those games demand so much time and dedication to progress in them. I knew all a long that video games were the problem, so after preparing myself for months I decided to drop the games, start over in a new university, majoring in computer science. and now, 2 years in i have a 3.6 GPA, i still play video games but not daily as i used to before, now i care about assignments and quizzes and exams. Obviously i skipped a lot of details but if you want i could talk to you more about my experience.

Take action now anon, don't wait until it's too late
>>
>>37022886
Hmmmmmmmm.
Delusioned scum.

Less accountable.
Slightly less inadvertently malicious.
Still scum

I apologize if you take offense.
I am making an observation.
People who prolong the pain and suffering of others directly or indirectly even after it being brought to their attention are scum in my opinion.

My opinion has no value however.
>>
My best efforts in life all end in failure.
I'm hapa so I'm probably chemically wired to be depressed.

I hate my life and I'm struggling in school.
>>
>>37025898
>....fufufu
>..what little do you know..
>..about pain..
>........don't mind me

- xxx666xxx the hedgehog original character donut steel
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.