[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bet it feels weird to attend Columbine High School.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

File: Columbine.jpg (99KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
Columbine.jpg
99KB, 800x804px
I bet it feels weird to attend Columbine High School.
>>
Holy fuck, I just realized that current Columbine seniors weren't even born yet when the shooting happened.

Fuck I'm old.
>>
My grandmother worked at Columbine High School the day of the massacre. She had been an English teacher as well as a counselor. She told me Harris and Klebold were losers :^)
>>
>>37016626
Yeah, attending a school with its name typed out in fucking coming sans must be the worst...
>>
File: 1473229622772.png (153KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473229622772.png
153KB, 640x360px
>>37016626
>comic sans on the floor
they deserved it.
>>
>>37016626
Sum up r9k with one image. (origin)
>>
File: Image-687313~2.jpg (52KB, 395x392px) Image search: [Google]
Image-687313~2.jpg
52KB, 395x392px
>"Columbine" written in Comic Sans, ever
>>
>>37016626
god i want to marry this girl so bad reeeeee
>>
>>37016816
>>37016959
>le I hate comic sans meme

I bet you REALLY love bacon too
>>
>>37017253
No you don't, she's the type to make "edgy" jokes on Twitter and would make fun of someone like you and post screenshots of you desperately trying to make her like you and say something about "nice guys" or "fedoralord xD" or something like that. Women like that, who make edgy jokes about Columbine and whatnot are possibly worse than roasties.
>>
>>37017374
no she is my pure school shooter waifu fuck off.
>>
>>37017367
No I really don't.

It's just a shitty ugly font. It can work well in comics but that's literally it.
>>
>>37017394
>implying a woman above a 2/10 could ever be a school shooter
>>
>>37016626

Do you think the bullying is just as bad as it was 20 years ago? Maybe even worse.
>>
>>37017253

Get in line. She's got options just like every other roastie whore. And you're not in her dating pool creep.
>>
>>37017423
My ex was pretty hot and was planning something
>>
>>37016740

Your grandmother is a loser (and a racist homophobe).
>>
File: FOpcak5.jpg (35KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
FOpcak5.jpg
35KB, 300x303px
>>37016778
Noticing the font in comic sans was the first thing I noticed.
>>
>>37016740

Wow people you called losers in life and treated like losers decided to kill themselves. What a surprise.
>>
>>37017474
>ex
gtfo my board normie scum
>>
>>37017433
its the same despite attempts to put a stop to it nothing ever changes

and 2 think I was in my final year of school at that time that was nearly 20 years ago

man the years have not been kind to me
>>
>>37017433
Hardly, most kids tend to Hang out with a group of similar nerds to keep echo their company and it stops bullying. It's pretty easy to shame a bully for being a dick for no reason these days.
>>
>comic
>fucking
>sans

Who is responsible for this?
>>
>>37016816
>>37016959
>XDXDXDXDXD COMICS SANS
off yourselves
>>
>>37017611

The reason bullying will never stop is because the bullies are usually the popular kids with good grades who excel in sports. They're important to the school. Meanwhile their victims are usually poor, ugly, expendable, play no sports, have no friends, don't participate in extracurricular activities, etc.
>>
>>37017654
t. comic sans user
>>
>>37017654
>>37017367
>t. Comic Sans user who used it in contexts outside of comics.
How to tell someone has zero personality.
>>
File: image.jpg (305KB, 800x659px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305KB, 800x659px
>>37017423
>Implying a woman could even be a school shooter
>>
>>37016626
The perfect girl doesn't exis--
>>
>>37018123
I don't like Mondays

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Elementary_School_shooting_(San_Diego)
>>
>>37018163
That's obviously just a boy in a woman's body
>>
>>37018163
That's obviously just a boy in a woman's body you fool
>>
Unlike most of these faggots here, I actually go to Columbine. No one gives a fuck. The shooting happened almost 20 years ago and the school was remodeled and everyone that attends doesn't care anymore. Kids even make school shooting jokes here. So I can tell you fags that nobody cares.
>>
>>37017771
>>37017883
Nice samefaggotry.
piogfrteyui
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>37016626
I was at the Canadian equivalent of Columbine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawson_College_shooting

but also I wasn't. I should have been there, smoking a cigarette between classes right by the front where the guy started shooting. Instead I slept in that day and decided to skip my morning classes.

I dropped out the following year which doesn't really matter since I was studying a meme non-degree that would have been only good to go to university which I could have done without the degree.

and then for some reason I spent the next 6 or 7 years taking random courses there at night, like just one night class a semester. I tried doing an IT-related two-year program but also dropped out.

I don't know why I keep gravitating back there. Even when I'm in the city for whatever reason I'll stop by the subway station that connects to the college and use the washroom there and eat that the food court in the next-door shopping mall like I used to 11 years ago.

I lived with constant "oh it should have been me I could have used my autistic kung-fu skills to save the day and be hero or at least be a meatshield and die while I was still young" not-quite-survivors guilt. Maybe I was hoping that it would happen again so that I could be there that time. I don't know.

really makes you think.

but with Americans, school shootings happen like every month, so there's hundreds of columbines. it must be weird to go that Sandy Hook school, or to go watch a movie in Aurora Colorado, etc.

really makes you think
>>
>>37018412
Yeah, because canadians are totally different. Seriously guys, we swear. We're literally different despite doing almost everything the same.

I mean, we're more progressive, and that makes us better. Like, did they vote for trudeau? hah, that's what I thought.
>>
File: IMG_6383.jpg (39KB, 247x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6383.jpg
39KB, 247x304px
>>37016740
Tell me Anon, what do you gain from wasting your time on such an absurd and blatantly obvious bull shit story?
>>
File: double hardhat.png (131KB, 283x351px) Image search: [Google]
double hardhat.png
131KB, 283x351px
>>37016626
>>37018412
It would be very weird going to Sandy Hook. It doesn't exist anymore. They bulldozed the entire school. And the shooter's house. And put up barricades around it as they did it, with guards. The construction workers were forced to sign confidentiality agreements.
http://politicalblindspot.com/workers-confidentiality-agreement/

Really makes you think...
>>
>>37018618
Please look up some fucking statistics and try to expand the raisin in your skull you call a brain.
>>
File: Otq3zGe.png (48KB, 461x458px) Image search: [Google]
Otq3zGe.png
48KB, 461x458px
>>37018618
I'm not sure what you're trying to say there, but we are a different country, both in terms of laws and freedom and culture and everything else.

>>37018820
>this one out of millions of school shootings was staged by Obama

or

>literally every school shooting ever is staged by Obama

really makes you think
>>
>>37016626
Normies got what they deserved for bullying our fellow robots, when will they ever learn?
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 500x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 500x682px
>>37016626
I've always wondered this, I guess it's something that's not a big deal to them because it's something that their town was always associated with it. They're born with it.

One time in the 80's a girl hired a hitman student while sitting in one of the social studies classroom. Then they both bragged about it in the cafeteria (and got caught.) Growing up in that town it was no news to me, when I graduated in 2011 it was just "yeah, that happened."

If Eric and Dylan never shot up the school they would have lived long enough to see weed legalized in Colorado.
>>
>>37018996
Has that fire in Canada gone out yet? Where the african firebeaters deported or what?
>>
>>37016626
Graduated in 2016. It was crazy my friend
>>
>Comic Sans on the floor logo

I don't blame them for shooting the place up.
>>
>>37019405
Why was is crazy?
>>
>>37019469
To eat lunch everyday below where like 9 out of the 13 people died. Plus the school fucking sucked ass and the people there are shit
>>
>>37019525
>To eat lunch everyday below where like 9 out of the 13 people died.
Yes, must felt weird but did you get reminded of it everyday? Did the teachers and principal talk about it?

>>37019525
>Plus the school fucking sucked ass and the people there are shit
Aren't like every high school in America like that? I'm not American but it feels like it
>>
>>37019611
I would say i was reminded of it maybe 2x a month. The teachers would talk about it or squeeze it in their lessons every now and then. It was just a prep white kid school with everyone in their own little world. I can see why they did what they did. I bet nothing has changed between now and then.
>>
Who here /watchesthemorningannouncements/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MurItpdJ2E

bretty gud shit
>>
>>37017253
>You will never date a Columbine qt

y live man
>>
>>37019744
fug RNN has gone to shit XDDDD
>>
>>37018970
wait until you get full of mexicans and niggers
>>
>Columbine is well documented with pictures, consistence evidence with the school still standing there currently thriving with student life
>S Hook is poorly documented, no pictures, inconsistent evidence, with the school demolished off the planet like it never even happen

really makes you think huh
>>
>>37019744
i watch high school morning announcements sometimes when they're on youtube

they're often fucking hilarious
the kids are so bad at everything and nobody gives a shit and it comes off as genuinely avant garde outsider cinema
>>
>>37018749
The most original (You)'s
>>
>>37018412
There's "hundreds of Columbines" because the US government uses false flags attacks like Sandy Hook, the Pulse gay club, etc to further push their anti-gun agenda.
>>
>>37020250
Yeah, that's probably why I got so obsessed with Columbine - there's just so much to sift through.

> if anyone has any questions, I think I can answer although it's been years

One reason is that psychologists have become increasingly aware of copycat behaviour. If you broadcast this sort of thing on the news, then people will follow their example.

Columbine happened before these sort of media blackouts, Sandy Hook occured after.

I think it's also significant that Columbine happened to older children. Brooks Brown wrote a book, for example - no 10 year old at Sandy Hook is going to be conducting interviews.

> also Columbine was covered up as the police department tried to cover their own ass ( basement tapes) and the copycat rationale was used as justification
> would not be suprised if the cops at Sandy Hook benefitted in a similar fashion

>>37020579
Pretty sure Dylan and the rest of the computer geeks did the morning news. He even made a Rebel News intro with actual lettering in fire.

I think the day of the massacre the 11k report said that Dylan wrote " bad day to come to class" or something to the effect.
>>
>>37016626
>Comics Sans

smfh they need another lesson
>>
Do they have halloween parties? Can one be suspended by going dressed like this?
>>
>>37017253
That's a dude, friendo.
>>
File: 24ebe9b.png (652KB, 1139x879px) Image search: [Google]
24ebe9b.png
652KB, 1139x879px
>>37021480
Tempted to do this at my sixth form this year
>>
In from Colorado. I didn't go to Columbine but I have sveveral friends who did.

Outside of the memorial at the school it really isn't something people think about
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.