[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just took a shower

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1491245609581.png (101KB, 740x982px) Image search: [Google]
1491245609581.png
101KB, 740x982px
my first shower in a few weeks, why dont i do this more often, somehow it was relaxing
>>
and people on /r9k/ wonder why they're social outcasts
>>
>>37014555
>>>/fa/cebook

ori
>>
>>37014316

I'm happy for you anon well done am proud
>>
>>37014555

No they don't you colossal retard. Stop putting the cart before the horse like an incomparably stupid downy. They almost universally give up on hygiene AFTER becoming social outcasts.
>>
Being clean helps you focus and look nice. For me i dont break out as much but I cant use soap 2 days in a row or I break out more. yadayadayada blog shit.
>>
File: 1488466628950.png (597KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488466628950.png
597KB, 800x800px
>>37014316
Haven't showered for two weeks.

Gonna have a shower late today. Hope i will feel good.
>>
>>37014751
What soap are you going with? Shampoo?
Hot or cold?
You rock
>>
>>37014786
No shampoo, i have already shampood this week.

I am gonna buy a shower gel. Hot shower of course, it's not hot enough yet that i can get away with a cold shower.
>>
Baths are objectively superior
>>
You're on your way to becoming a neet. I take two showers a day as part of my lavish lifestyle. I wake, enjoy a few cups of coffee, hit them the homegym and maybe go for a jog after. I then take a long steamy shower, I even got a small steam unit to make it like a real sauna, but I don't use it so much in the hotter months. After this I go down for a haircut, I always want to look my best it satisfies my obsesion with sameness while also keeping the wagies employed and gives me time to people watch. At this point I go home and cook a big brunch, I do intermittent fasting so I go pretty heavy on the fats to optimize sex hormone production and fit all my calories in. Full and happy I'll take a quick nap and then follow my mood, maybe practice instruments, compose a symphony, paint, or check up on my lab experiments. I usually lose track of time as I get so engrossed in my passions here. Eventually it's time for another meal and relaxing bath. Then I will step outside and smoke my pipe while gazing at the stars. Citycucks will never get to enjoy the heavens in their full glory, but I always remember to be in the moment and pay attention to terrestrial life too. I am an avid moth enthusiast and have encountered every species in my state and even a few that aren't native to our area on the rare occasion. Sometimes I practice my animal calls and see a fox, coyote, or other small predator. I hate possums and armadillos so I will usually shoot them but the rest I am content to observe.
>>
>>37014832
Hope it goes good for you anon. You rock dude
>>
>>37014909
Stop larping we all know you just lay on your bed all day wondering where everything went wrong.
>>
>>37015113

You must have confused me for a wagie on their day off. No, my friend. I am indeed a neet to the fullest extent possible. I have been larping before, and it was fun. I much prefer SCA as they take a more serious approach to historical reenactment but are laid back enough when they need to be. It's hard to be uptight when you are watching a templar knight and and vizier playing chess and shit talking each other between sips of gruit. The larpers I saw were pretty lazy story wise and just want to beat the shit out of each other with nerf toys. Maybe you should ask noseberg if you may have a vacation this year and you can join us next meetup. You might even get laid, SCA is only half history, the other half is getting drunk and fucking.
>>
I shower 2-3 times a day
>>
>>37014316
They say people who take long hot showers are more lonely. Makes sense, having warmth envelop you makes you feel good, but normies already get that from females anyways.
>>
>>37014316
I literally shower twice a day. It's the only parts of my day where I briefly don't feel like shit
>>
>>37014316
Good on you, but how do some people manage to go days/weeks without showering? On weekends when I sleep in late, I always feel gross before showering. Can't imagine that feeling subsisting and growing over time.
>>
File: 1481196551131.png (872KB, 1054x860px) Image search: [Google]
1481196551131.png
872KB, 1054x860px
It's pretty relaxing, but only if you are a dirty boi.
Going in the shower while relatively clean doesn't feel nearly as good.
It's also oddly satisfying to take a shit, not wipe, then go to the shower and rub the shitty asshole with the water cleansing your butt as you do it.
It's pretty gay, but I can finally see why some people blast water and finger their own assholes instead of normally wiping it.
>>
>>37015677
Sounds pretty disgusting tbqh
>>
>>37014316
When I was a NEET I would sit in the shower for an hour. It was especially comfy in winter.
>>
>>37014316
Sometimes I see how far I can not go without a shower. The space between my ballsack and thigh will get really irritated and smelly and itchy, it even becomes painful over time and still I like to see if I can't push that shower back for one more day.
>>
>>37015630
I'm this guy >>37015928 and I sort of get off on the feeling of being dirty. Not sexually but it just feels comforting in some strange way.

Then when I do actually take a shower and smell fresh and feel clean it makes that even more satisfying.
>>
I took a partial shower today. Feels clean, man.
>>
File: 1445492211622.jpg (23KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
1445492211622.jpg
23KB, 533x477px
>>37014659
>They almost universally give up on hygiene AFTER becoming social outcasts
yeah sure fag
>>
>>37014316
Showers are comfy af. An advantage of taking breaks of showering is that all the bacteria seem to fade; you'll have to clean less
>>
I can't even comprehend going more than 3 days without showering. After 1 day I feel like I have bacteria crawling all over my skin.
>>
i can't imagine not showering at the end of the day, even if for only few minutes.
You really should shower man
>>
>washer and dryer in bathroom so I can warm up my towel
10/10
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.