[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170514_163123.png (1MB, 1016x919px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170514_163123.png
1MB, 1016x919px
https://youtu.be/tDoo1okjGbg
>Parents hate him
>Neet
>Likes toys
He seems like us. To be honest I blame his normie parents, they seem like scumbags
>>
>>37013267
>when Brandon tells me hes lost a job my first reaction is what a shock

how the fuck does he even get a job?!
>>
>rich parents
>mom obviously had some type of botox or surgery on her face
>backyard "ruined"
>spergs out every once in a while

If this is real, then this is /ourguy/. I don't believe it though, he looks like an actor, not a neet.
>>
>>37013267
Just give him the ol' sink or swim. 35 is old enough to have your life somewhat underway.
>>
>>37013537
i think hes definitely a sinker
>>
File: 1342876571308.png (33KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
1342876571308.png
33KB, 800x473px
>richfag
>no self awareness

no
>>
File: 17.jpg (46KB, 590x525px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
46KB, 590x525px
>tfw my name is Brandon

It's party time
>>
>>37013267
>does a Michael Jackson pirouette and throws his hand in the air
goldenLEL.png
>>
File: harpercreep.gif (1MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
harpercreep.gif
1MB, 320x320px
I get the feeling that he could be watching.
>>
Found the full episode in case anyone wants to watch it. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5d3bdu_dr-phil-february-24-2017-my-entitled-lazy-adult-rapper-son-is-sinking-this-family_school

>>37013495
He has the facial aesthetics of an actor, but he's far too thin/undermuscular to be an actor. Though I'd imagine Dr. Phil probably has his guests "play it up for the camera".
>>
>>37014865
Nevermind, finally found a video that wasn't trash quality. https://vidlox.tv/c218w6ywclil
>>
>>37013267
the irl tendies poster
>>
>>37013267
The kid has autism, the end.
>>
>>37013267
>Rich enabling parents

senpai yall had 35 years to try and raise him properly, putting him on a TV show isn't going to fix nearly 4 decades of neglect.
>>
>>37014865
>>37013495
He ironically says that he wants to be an actor.
>>
>>37013267
This is the real robot
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ui1cKFkF7o
>>
>>37015070
>https://vidlox.tv/c218w6ywclil
Holy shit, Brandon actually BTFO's Dr. Phil at the 31 minute mark.

>Brandon: I've been self-medicating for many years. I don't think you know any of this Dr Phil. You haven't interviewed me one-on-one to be able to know. Your staff has, but you haven't.
>>
>>37015070
>>37014865
>>37016228
I hate Americans.

orororiginate
>>
>>37017114
How so? Care to elaborate on your central point, disdain for citizens of the United States?
>>
>>37017255
They seem much more shallow, materialistic and hive mind than any other culture.
>>
File: Handsome NEET vs Dr Phil.png (542KB, 628x463px) Image search: [Google]
Handsome NEET vs Dr Phil.png
542KB, 628x463px
>>37017307
Well fuck, that's actually a much more reasonable answer than I expected. I completely agree, the underlying culture is vastly more materialistic than say Japan for example, which emphasizes more group-oriented "for the greater good" than just individualistic "everyone out for themselves."
One of the best examples is simply going to a Mcdonalds in the US, and then a Mcdonalds in Japan. (Yes, I see the irony in an Amerifat using a McD's reference, lol.) In the US, you get a snarky, flippant cashier and a haphazard order. In Japan, you get an extremely polite, professional cashier and an excellent order (since they take pride in their work, even in a low position.) Granted these are all generalizations, which of course have outliers.

That Dr Phil episode showed that focus on material versus ethics. This may be an incorrect assumption, but the parents seemed more concerned with their furniture being spraypainted than their son's suffering of severe mental illness. I just fucking loved when the 35-year-old NEET exposed the fact that Dr Phil intentionally ignores the guest as to disallow him the means of explaining himself, then passes judgement without even asking for his point of view. He does that almost every single episode, likely for the ratings.
>>
>>37018169
Um, that is bullshit. Japanese people are threatened by American service industry because Americans are friendlier.
>>
>>37018311
Interesting, that definitely wasn't my experience. In Okinawa, every single restaurant worker was polite and professional, even the fastfood joints like McDonalds. I've honestly never been to a single McDonalds in the United States that had employees that friendly. I'm guessing you're talking about restaurants in general, where as I'm just talking about fastfood (non-tipped low level workers.) Of course tipped workers in the US are very friendly. Fastfood cashiers, not so much.
>>
>>37018169
That's exactly what I was going to say before thinking "fuck it" and posting which I actually posted. I'm glad we can agree.
>>
>>37018169
>self hating reddit cuck immediately folds over to the europoor as a form of appeasement

I wish you guys would just move to canada already
>>
>does a michael jackson move and puts his hand up
kek'd
Brandon seems like a pretty chill dude
Reminds me of James Franco from Why Him?
>>
File: Red Skull Artwork.jpg (663KB, 931x1317px) Image search: [Google]
Red Skull Artwork.jpg
663KB, 931x1317px
>>37018867
>self hating reddit cuck
I'm a white nationalist actually. Japan is absolutely a country to look praise. Their populism/nationalism and strict immigration policy (along with border enforcement) resulted in one of the lowest crime rates of any country. They have their own problems, like any country of course. But their nationalism is to be commended.

But of course, I still think the US is the best country to live in, at least for me anyway. Generally no other country has the assortment rights we do (especially right to bear arms.) Look at how cucked places like UK and Germany are. Red Skull explains it succinctly. https://youtu.be/_FuN-nS5I0o
>>
>>37019495
There's a difference between a patriotic retard, and a patriotic visionary
>>
>>37019713
True, I actually agree with that. Hitler was a great example, for years he helped Germany thrive until he ran it into the ground.
>>
>Normalfaggot parents are willing to let their son rot on the street instead of getting him the help he clearly fucking needs

Infuriating.
>>
>>37013267
These people deserve Brandon as a son

I mean how badly did you assholes fuck up as parents to let him even get this bad?
I'm an autist too but my mom made me a god damn functional autist so I can actually live my own independent life.
>>
bimp

stupid brobot
>>
>>37013495
yeah, can't really tell if real
>>
File: Crying NEET Dad.png (360KB, 493x382px) Image search: [Google]
Crying NEET Dad.png
360KB, 493x382px
Man, miday through the episode goes from entertaining to depressing fast.

>Dr Phil: What is it that I don't know that you think I need to know?

>Brandon: The drug abuse, the nights I can't sleep, the pain I feel in my body, the shame I feel. I've been self medicating for years. I don't know if you know all that, because you haven't interviewed me one-on-one.

Also, the dad crying at the end, god damn.
>>
>dad says he's "borderline creative genius"
lol fuck off this is the single worst case of special snowflake on the entire planet
>>
>>37013267
It's just a Chad who lives with his parents. If he was a real robot they would have never allowed him to move back in again and again or call the damn police on him.
This is a real robot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exUz3G8JGRE
>>
He's like Sufjan Stevens if instead of becoming a musician he was too autistic and became a NEET
>>
>>37022042
That's not a fucking robot either. You stupid fucking kids, I swear to god.
>>
>>37022042
That's probably just "le ironic weeb XD" not a real robot.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.