[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cheat week >gain 7 lbs Why even continue?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (6KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 226x223px
>cheat week
>gain 7 lbs

Why even continue?
>>
Do you think anorexics have cheat weeks where they just don't eat?
>>
>>37011078
>cheat week
your first problem
>>
>>37011093
wait... that's logical cos fatsos are not supposed to eat but they do, and anorexics are supposed to eat but they don't

but still, it's normal to be of average weight

so when a fat guy "cheats" by eating, he's getting farther away from his goal

but when an anorexic eats, he's getting closer to his goal

checkm8 logic
>>
>>37011129
>>37011093
>dont cheat
>expect to keep a healthy lifestyle

Stop trying to sabotage OP, your doing fine OP, cheating is good, it's like the purge. You'll never stick to a diet if you dont have some cheats.
>>
>only month 5 of cheat year
>already up 50lbs

Why even continue
>>
>>37011078
Cheat day is fine, cheat week is awful. Eventually you can have any day be a cheat day since you've finally learned moderstion so look forward to that. Besides it's probably mostly water weight from all the salt.
>>
>>37011475
I was having a big mac attack this morning and it all went downhill from there... It's not even cheat week and i'm already 3000 calories in the hole...
>>
>>37011503
If you're a neet just jog for +30min 5 times a week and you'll lose just from that. Also don't ever give up for a day just because you had some junk. Some junk is fine as long as you keep that deficit.
>>
>>37011503
t. uncle sam
>amerifat problems
>>
>>37011543
Was in a Deficit for an entire 3 days, took ONE cheat week and I gained everything back plus some.... Why did they tell me dieting would work?
>>
>>37011565
What was the deficit and how mang calories did you eat? Just because it's a cheat day doesn't mean you should stop counting, and again weigh yourself twice a week consistently. That way you normalize all the usual fluctuations.
>>
>>37011618
I was in a 200 calorie deficit, my BMR is 3500. I did this for 3 days then started my cheat week and gained 7 lbs. All these fucking normies that told me dieting was easy lied, i'm beginning to think they were fucking with me.
>>
>>37011078
Week? What the fuck.
>>
>>37011565
Come on man you know where you messed up. If you work for 3 and cheat for 7 you really never worked. You have to keep at it. Save some calories for a slice of cake or a nice beefed up sandwhich now and then but dont cheat.
>>
>>37011643
Brcause a cheat week is a privelege you have once you've beaten the game. For now you have a single cheat day. Go all out on that day but keep it a single day.
>>
>>37011667
He's forcing a meme you dip
>>
>>37011672
You think it's humanly possible to only have one cheat day? I had to argue with my doctor to not have a cheat month. Fuck you you're trying to lie to me, no one does a cheat day. FUCK THIS I GIVE UP ON LIFE
>>
>>37011643
200 calories is nothing. Aim for a higher deficit. Go to a calorie calculator and put your info in. Eat what makes you lose 2 pounds per week.
>>
>cheat decade
>gain 150 kg because the american measuring system is retarded

Why even continue?
>>
>>37011708
How the fuck am I supposed to eat little ceasars and mcdonalds and deficit higher then 200 calories? Are you fucking retarded? Fuck you!
>>
>>37011725
You can eat some and save it
>>
>>37011078
Op how did you gain weight so quickly. What did you eat all week? Let me know cause im skinny af
>>
File: 2017-05-14 09.42.43-1.png (149KB, 387x402px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-14 09.42.43-1.png
149KB, 387x402px
>>37011316
>cheat year
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.