[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enjoy your last day of freedom, wagecuck.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: wagecucks.png (235KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks.png
235KB, 409x409px
Enjoy your last day of freedom, wagecuck.
>>
File: squidwad.png (77KB, 280x261px) Image search: [Google]
squidwad.png
77KB, 280x261px
>>37009864
>mfw wagecucks have to go to work tomorrow just to make their boss money.
>>
I didnt get any freedom :(

i spent my weekend with a wild fever, nausea and aches.

whole fucking thing wasted in bed
>>
Why do you guys like bullying wagecucks? It's a little mean, isn't it? Life already seems hard for them.
>>
>>37010003
How is this bullying them? We're just giving them reminders since they are so busy slaving away they need others to remind them.
>>
>>37010033
You guys do so in an awfully smug and mean way.
>>
>implying I don't work the weekends
>implying many weeks I have as few as no days without a shift
>>
>>37010050
Are you in such a sick and hateful mindset that you interpret everything helpful as bullying and mean?
>>
>>37010050
Well how else would we feel better about ourselves? We don't hate you. It's more of a tsun tsun thing.
>>
>>37010084
So you can't feel better unless you put others down? That's not very nice, dude
>>
>>37009932
But I get paid anon
>>
File: 1494761467822.jpg (311KB, 1793x2193px) Image search: [Google]
1494761467822.jpg
311KB, 1793x2193px
NEETKEKS so ass blasted they make another thread.
>>
>implying I don't work today

h-haha sure showed him
>>
>>37009864
>Working 8 hours a week part-time whilst I retake exams.
Aside from the stress feels pretty good, home-study so I can tailor my schedule around and have good incentive for self-improvement. I'm not going to tell you guys to get jobs or anything stupid, you know what you want out of life, though you should try some home-study kinda stuff, it'll give you something to do, there's nothing worse than boredom after all and you'll be able to impress whoever you like with your knowledge. Hope you all have a nice day anyhow.
>>
>>37010153
Beat me to it.

Oreganolio
>>
File: smug neet.jpg (47KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
smug neet.jpg
47KB, 409x409px
>>37010153
>wagecucks so assblasted they have to continue posting one image where they pretended to be NEETs
I would have thought better of you guys.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>37009864
This can hardly be enjoyed.
>>
>tfw this is literally my last day of freedom for the next six months
>>
>>37010435
Sup, meatshield? Enjoy your tour.
>>
>>37009864
>bully wagie's
>they start to turn to neet lyfe
>unemployment spikes
>government now has only 5% of country working
>95% neet
>government begins to take away benifit's from anyone short of full retardation or paraplegic's and force them to work

Just remember neetcuck your neeybuxs are made up of wagies pays and if you happen to convince enough of them to quit working you loose that daily haircut
>>
>>37010530
>stuff that will never happen except in wagecuck fantasies
They always have to drag everyone else down with them like crabs in a bucket.

Also, what are you imying here?:
>loose that daily haircut
With all my free time, I've already mastered cutting my own hair. The clippers were cheap too. Just two haircuts and it already paid for itself.
>>
>>37010706
But you say neet life is best why wouldn't wagies migrate over to classical piano daily haircuts nice suits and fucking other guys gf lyfe?
>>
>>37009864
Joke's on you, NEET. I'm dieting and wageslaving is the perfect distraction from food.
Also somebody has to earn your NEETbux after all!
>>
>>37010829
That is because they have been brainwashed to think that co tributing to society, wasting their lives working, spending that extra income on pointless shit, etc. is the only way to live a happy life. How many of thrm dream of the stuff we do and think of themselves as happy doing it? Lots. Every time I talk and post pictures of my bike tours, the ones who are jealous are the same ones who throw out the "contributing to society" and other rationalizations. But very few have that moment of clarity saying that they wish they had the time to do what I do. Then, they start planning out the days they have off to do stuff like this instead of arguing with we "useless neets" and start working on downsizing their lives so they can do this stuff more often while also makibg ends meet. At least they are truthful and I respect them for that. And the best part? They actively work on the goal they want to achieve.

It's all about mindset. Maybe if wagecucks stopped to think about how bitter they actually are, they'd realize how much idiocy theyputout to justify their slavery.
>>
File: 1482689577311.png (4KB, 519x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482689577311.png
4KB, 519x500px
>>37010181
Another day another haircut anon?
>>
>>37009864
eh. you're doing it wrong. your post is very bland try harder.
>>
>>37010987
It's not like a lot of you NEETs arent bitter as well. Both sides of the coin are rusty, neetfriend.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.